OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Dr Jones

United States

#39074 May 2, 2013
It's ironic that so many people who profess to believe the End Times are coming soon are amassing personal arsenals. For what? Which of the Four Horsemen are you planning to pick off? Are you going to shoot the Beast and mount it over your mantel? If the End Times are coming and you believe you'll be Raptured before the Tribulation, why do you need the guns? Either you really don't believe the End Time theology, or you know you won't be Raptured. If Obama really is the Antichrist, shouldn't you be happy? He only has seven years and this is Year Six.
Donnie

United States

#39075 May 2, 2013
It's important to violate "thou shalt not kill" just before the angry Rambo-Jesus returns...
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#39076 May 2, 2013
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOl, good old Joe always a laugh a minute! When I found this out I had to laugh because Victoria and Joe are married and law partners, so the whistleblowers will have not only their individual testimonies but the added advantage to corroborate each others testimonies in the best way possible since their attorneys can collaborate unimpeded. This has ramped up my personal interest level to the point I would like to clear my schedule to view the hearings live. My husband and I both have talked almost a hour about the coming hearing this afternoon! I hope that will be a possibility because I enjoy watching those hidden reactions that are so telling in hearings/court cases. The things that are often left out by the news media but so very important to understand the case.
Maddy's right about the House's Interim Report. The Executive Summary doesn't bode well for Hillary. I was secretly hoping that maybe Obama was the guilty party who gave orders and the rest of the administration followed. I didn't want to believe she was in any way responsible. The hearings should clarify in my mind any questions I have regarding complicity on her part.
Yuk the weather has changed cold again and snow is a possibility and I have masses of Spring flowers in full bloom. With the added wind I bet you will have a charming fire in the fireplace tonight because the wind chill coming off the lake will be uncomfortable. Of course you were used to Chicago and oh my goodness the wind off Lake Michigan is something else!

My schedule is clear, will watch start to finish. It doesn't bode well for Hillary at all and I really do feel a WaterGate in the making but also think this is the game changer for Hillary future in Politics We'll just have to see what else is to come.

Yes cold moved in last night and has rained most of the afternoon. Had fireplace loaded and ready last night, been burning that fire ever since I turned the coffee pot on this morning. Wind really cold coming off the lake now, like standing in the freezer, lol.
Zane

United States

#39077 May 2, 2013
Ever notice how justaliar always makes classless tasteless jokes against Christians and Christianity and NEVER mentions her husband's IRANIAN MUSLIM background....oops did the village idiot give another CLUE for posting under everyone else's username?

Ray and Karen Janbaz of Oklahoma City Oklahoma she is rabid anti-American and hates Christians and Jews. She is married to a Iranian who owns Perry's Restaurant on May Ave. There's more information available on the web concerning this menace to our state but I trust with good ol' American ingenuity we can think of ways to get the word out about these people living among us!

Remember the Boston Bombers...living among us, we educated them we fed them and gave them shelter with our tax dollars and they kill our children and friends and family and destroy the peace in our neighborhoods.
MistyGirl

United States

#39078 May 2, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
My schedule is clear, will watch start to finish. It doesn't bode well for Hillary at all and I really do feel a WaterGate in the making but also think this is the game changer for Hillary future in Politics We'll just have to see what else is to come.
Yes cold moved in last night and has rained most of the afternoon. Had fireplace loaded and ready last night, been burning that fire ever since I turned the coffee pot on this morning. Wind really cold coming off the lake now, like standing in the freezer, lol.
Well I didn't think the House's Executive Summary did her any favors. It really looks bad but I will reserve my decision on Hillary until after the hearings and further information is verified. If this hearing shows her complicity then I will be very disappointed. But that wouldn't be the first time a politician with so much promise and ability disappoints. Blemishes of human nature.

I love a wood fire, so much I have a wood burning fireplace in our master bedroom and then a wood burning stove in the family den. I love the type of warmth you get from wood. Sounds like you have a coffee addiction, lol, my husband and I both love coffee and we can drink it in the morning, during the day and oh yes after dinner in the evening!
BlueBird

United States

#39079 May 2, 2013
Does anyone on this forum remember Nixon?

Tricky Dick who resigned as president?

How about someone saying something about old Nixon?
Dr Jones

United States

#39080 May 2, 2013
"'Remember the Boston Bombers...living among us, we educated them we fed them and gave them shelter with our tax dollars and they kill our children and friends and family and destroy the peace in our neighborhoods.""

Remember the Okie city Bombers...living among us, we educated them we fed them and gave them shelter with our tax dollars and they kill our children and friends and family and destroy the peace in our neighborhoods.
Dr Jones

United States

#39081 May 2, 2013
Remember the Atlanta Bombers...living among us, we educated them we fed them and gave them shelter with our tax dollars and they kill our children and friends and family and destroy the peace in our neighborhoods.
Dr Jones

United States

#39082 May 2, 2013
Remember the Iraq Bombers...living among us, we educated them we fed them and gave them shelter with our tax dollars and they kill our children and friends and family and destroy the peace in our neighborhoods.
Dr Jones

United States

#39083 May 2, 2013
Remember the afgan Bombers...living among us, we educated them we fed them and gave them shelter with our tax dollars and they kill our children and friends and family and destroy the peace in our neighborhoods.
Dr Jones

United States

#39084 May 2, 2013
Remember all the domestic Bombers...living among us, we educated them we fed them and gave them shelter with our tax dollars and they kill our children and friends and family and destroy the peace in our neighborhoods.
BlueBird

United States

#39085 May 2, 2013
Didn't Tricky Dick have something to do with Watergate?

Isn't Watergate why old tricky quit being POTUS?
BlueBird

United States

#39086 May 2, 2013
Did Gerald Ford yell "Fore" after wacking the woman with a gold ball?
BlueBird

United States

#39087 May 2, 2013
Did Ronald Reagan support gun control after being shot?
BlueBird

United States

#39088 May 2, 2013
Did both Bush sh!theads invade Irag for oil?
BlueBird

United States

#39089 May 2, 2013
Will the next repug sh!thead POTUS be as dumbazz as the last ten or so?
Zane

United States

#39090 May 2, 2013
Zane wrote:
Ever notice how justaliar always makes classless tasteless jokes against Christians and Christianity and NEVER mentions her husband's IRANIAN MUSLIM background....oops did the village idiot give another CLUE for posting under everyone else's username?
Ray and Karen Janbaz of Oklahoma City Oklahoma she is rabid anti-American and hates Christians and Jews. She is married to a Iranian who owns Perry's Restaurant on May Ave. There's more information available on the web concerning this menace to our state but I trust with good ol' American ingenuity we can think of ways to get the word out about these people living among us!
Remember the Boston Bombers...living among us, we educated them we fed them and gave them shelter with our tax dollars and they kill our children and friends and family and destroy the peace in our neighborhoods.
Village Idiot = Justaminute aka justaliar aka Karen L. Janbaz
BlueBird

United States

#39091 May 2, 2013
Will the repug sh!theads judge this comment also like the dumazz they are?
BlueBird

United States

#39092 May 2, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
Village Idiot = Justaminute aka justaliar aka Karen L. Janbaz
Pot calling kettle black.
BlueBird

United States

#39093 May 2, 2013
Repugs are such dolts and sh!theads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min Dumbbuddy 244,045
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 106,307
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr are 84,081
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr bacon hater 93,314
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Texas's 15t... (Nov '14) 13 hr littleboy 9
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 17 hr positronium 6,379
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Tue rnormanii 26
More from around the web