OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

MistyGirl

United States

#39037 May 2, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey JustaDoucheBag, the same Republicans that forced Bill Clinton to sign the Welfare for Work Law and forced Bill Clinton to agree to a Balanced Budget? Oh'. ok I thought so.
I celebrate everyday we had George W Bush as America's Greatest President you ignorant filthy douchbag. Who gives a damn what you think porkie. You and your kind are absolutely parasites sucking society for your pathetic existance.
George W Bush tried 17 times against Barny Frank and a Democrat Controlled Senate and Congress to bring it back but those Progressive Democrats were hell bent on driving America into the financial ditch. Well JustaDouchBag, they did it and Obama came along and put the Train Wreck on full throttle you ignorant blind dolt.
Don't even think you can twist the truth you lying douchnozzle, it is the progressive liberal douchbags like you that hijacked the Real Democrat Party and are literally trying to destroy this nation. Your Fat nasty ass wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the fat face you fat filthy moo moo wearing pig.
<quoted text>
Not in the least you pathetic fatass porkie pig. Hillary can't be any worse than that Purple Lip Kenyan has been for the poor people. I have to say Obama has really been good for me financially speaking but an absolute failure for the middle-class, the poor and Seniors in this country.

Relax you fat obese pig, I'm not trotting anyone one out for anything, I just watch like everyone else does.
Jay Carney when questioned, claimed Benghazi "was a long time ago" which I guess was code for "no longer important". As you know I had serious issues when Benghazi happened and this administration's response. The official word from the White House and State Department immediately sent up red flags. Nothing officially has gotten better even after Hillary's testimony I was less than impressed by her statement "what does it matter?". Wrong question considering real people lost their lives due to this incident. As I said approximately 8 months ago Benghazi isn't going away the harder the White House and State Department dragged their feet the worse it looks for the administration, and to those who lost love ones and those who serve in harms way this is a serious infraction. Then Carney made a mistake by furthering the unbelievable, by stating that no one and no attorney had made a request for security clearances to review classified material. The hearings are almost upon us and I know for a fact on April 16th and again on April 26th letters were sent from Darrell Issa (R-CA) Chairman of the House Oversight Committee, requesting security clearance be obtained posthaste. Victoria Toensing is representing at least one of the whistleblowers and clearance for her should takes a matter of minutes due to her previous work and prior security clearances held. She is the real deal and will not go quietly into the night. She will represent her client and she knows the ropes of the Washington insiders. She knows the gamesmanship in politics, she is a veteran of these shark infested waters. Even Bob Beckel remarked yesterday that the whistleblower who had retained Victoria was "very well represented and the truth will come out".

This administration's handling of this is abysmal. From Obama down I haven't believed what the "officials" are saying. Regretfully, I feel Benghazi has the potential to damage Hillary for 2016 unless it can be shown that the White House, i.e., Obama refused to allow additional security and refused to retrieve our people in harms way when assets were available. If Hillary is directly involved with the decision to refuse additional security and in failing to request for available assets to be sent to retrieve our people who were fighting for their lives, it will be a deal breaker for me. I would not support her.
Jesse

United States

#39038 May 2, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Lone Star hasn't been available since the mid - 90's.
Have you heard that GW Bush got re-elected ?
Bourbon and water, really classy. But you
probably look good in boots too.
Classy? Hell yeah!!! I know classy women who wear all kinds of boots and look sexy to boot (pun fully intended). Western dress boot and well cut jeans are sharp as hell and still be casual. Then depending on the boot style high heeled boots matched with a well designed ensemble makes a positive impression.

Oilman, you need to broaden you horizon's the women who hang out at bars and behind alley ways and wear clothes where more is exposed than covered up and just happen to put a pair a spikey boots with gaudy buckles aren't the only women in the world. Come to think of it they are often seen with wildly colored hair and they aren't classy women!
Jesse

United States

#39039 May 2, 2013
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay Carney when questioned, claimed Benghazi "was a long time ago" which I guess was code for "no longer important". As you know I had serious issues when Benghazi happened and this administration's response. The official word from the White House and State Department immediately sent up red flags. Nothing officially has gotten better even after Hillary's testimony I was less than impressed by her statement "what does it matter?". Wrong question considering real people lost their lives due to this incident. As I said approximately 8 months ago Benghazi isn't going away the harder the White House and State Department dragged their feet the worse it looks for the administration, and to those who lost love ones and those who serve in harms way this is a serious infraction. Then Carney made a mistake by furthering the unbelievable, by stating that no one and no attorney had made a request for security clearances to review classified material. The hearings are almost upon us and I know for a fact on April 16th and again on April 26th letters were sent from Darrell Issa (R-CA) Chairman of the House Oversight Committee, requesting security clearance be obtained posthaste. Victoria Toensing is representing at least one of the whistleblowers and clearance for her should takes a matter of minutes due to her previous work and prior security clearances held. She is the real deal and will not go quietly into the night. She will represent her client and she knows the ropes of the Washington insiders. She knows the gamesmanship in politics, she is a veteran of these shark infested waters. Even Bob Beckel remarked yesterday that the whistleblower who had retained Victoria was "very well represented and the truth will come out".
This administration's handling of this is abysmal. From Obama down I haven't believed what the "officials" are saying. Regretfully, I feel Benghazi has the potential to damage Hillary for 2016 unless it can be shown that the White House, i.e., Obama refused to allow additional security and refused to retrieve our people in harms way when assets were available. If Hillary is directly involved with the decision to refuse additional security and in failing to request for available assets to be sent to retrieve our people who were fighting for their lives, it will be a deal breaker for me. I would not support her.
Hi Ms. Misty. I figured that would be your response. It obvious something is really wrong when a Ambassador and his staff are murdered. Hope this attorney is as good as you think she is and we finally get answers.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#39040 May 2, 2013
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>

I totally agree with your assessment. I just have difficulties being as polite as you when I deal with that douchbag from oklahoma city but... you're teaching me to be nice. I'm just learning slow, lol.

Hope you have a wonderful day.

You too Mrs.TAMARA and have a wondeful day too.

Best Regards to All
PH
MistyGirl

United States

#39041 May 2, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with your assessment. I just have difficulties being as polite as you when I deal with that douchbag from oklahoma city but... you're teaching me to be nice. I'm just learning slow, lol.
Hope you have a wonderful day.
You too Mrs.TAMARA and have a wondeful day too.
Best Regards to All
PH
Frustration is hard to control and I have had days when less than lady like "expressions" have come to mind, lol. Especially concerning Washington D.C. and politics in general. At least for me that is the case!

You have a wonderful day as well.
MistyGirl

United States

#39042 May 2, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ms. Misty. I figured that would be your response. It obvious something is really wrong when a Ambassador and his staff are murdered. Hope this attorney is as good as you think she is and we finally get answers.
Hello Jesse, Victoria has a well earned established reputation. I feel confident she will represent her client to the very best of her ability. I think much more will be revealed about Benghazi.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#39043 May 2, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Classy? Hell yeah!!! I know classy women who wear all kinds of boots

Western dress boot and well cut jeans are sharp as hell
I live in a neighborhood that doesn't allow pickups
after dusk. Your class really shows. Tight jeans
and alcohol are your only hope. I prefer women with
considerably more intelligence.

You might as well wear a sign with price.
idunno

Dallas, TX

#39044 May 2, 2013
Class has nothing to do with what you wear, drink, or drive. Class has everything to do with how a person carries themselves and respects others.

Talking down to people distinctly shows a lack of class and a deep set character flaw.

IMHO
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#39045 May 2, 2013
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>Frustration is hard to control and I have had days when less than lady like "expressions" have come to mind, lol. Especially concerning Washington D.C. and politics in general. At least for me that is the case!

You have a wonderful day as well.

My frustration with Washington DC has been an ongoing ordeal for years and at both parties. Justa-clueless parasite is not as interested in the truth, the facts or social justice as much as she is interested in pushing laws to enforce her hatred on America and our way of life for the last 236+ Years.

I've always wondered why that sick puke refuses to read what she copy and paste's as her responses.

Maybe Nancy Pelosi told her, "Go ahead and Paste it first honey so they can see what it says, away from the fog of truth and covered up with my controversy", lol, even if it is all recycled liberal bullshit from pelosiville, ca., lol?

Actually when it comes to politics, nothing surprises me anymore. Remember Marion Berry, the crackhead they kept re-electing even after he was convicted? Now you just can't make that stuff up. That Justafool says they're in the restaraunt business, do they give discounts on pessure cookers? LOL, just wondering.

Ok, have a wonderful day.
Jesse

United States

#39046 May 2, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in a neighborhood that doesn't allow pickups
after dusk. Your class really shows. Tight jeans
and alcohol are your only hope. I prefer women with
considerably more intelligence.
You might as well wear a sign with price.
Any "neighborhood" that wouldn't allow my King Ranch F250 into it is a "neighborhood" I wouldn't be interested in visiting anyway. Class isn't how much money you have in the bank, the parties you attend or what size jeans your butt fits into, but rather the quality or class of the individual, the character of the person. The part about class my mother told me when I was very young. As a man in my 30's I have a greater understanding and respect for my parents because what they taught me was right!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39047 May 2, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Any "neighborhood" that wouldn't allow my King Ranch F250 into it is a "neighborhood" I wouldn't be interested in visiting anyway. Class isn't how much money you have in the bank, the parties you attend or what size jeans your butt fits into, but rather the quality or class of the individual, the character of the person. The part about class my mother told me when I was very young. As a man in my 30's I have a greater understanding and respect for my parents because what they taught me was right!
When One has to constantly go on about their worth to sell others how well off they are usually they are filled with more crap than worth of any kind. There are a couple of posters on here that do just that. I have know people from all income brackets and some of the wealthiest had all class and they made everyone feel comfortable around them. I have also known wealthy people that were complete as/s holes. Same with people that were not wealthy. But the biggest braggers are usually filled with a large boat load full of crap! And it had nothing to do with what they wore or drank.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39048 May 2, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the common types that drink beer.
Brandy is my choice.
As usual, Okies are 20 years behind
everything and the news. The Lone Star
Brewery produced it's last swill in 2000.
Lone Star brewery closed in 2000 located in San Antonio. Products of the Lone star is currently contracted out to non-Pabst owned breweries (e.g. Miller Brewing Company Fort Worth.)

Just some information for you just in case you come down from that High Horse attitude and be nice enough to share a Lone Star with someone. Who knows that someone maybe wealthier than you say you are or just a good old common Joe. Tilt your head down some what and you just might find there a good people on every level.

GOOD LUCK!
Jesse

United States

#39049 May 2, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text> When One has to constantly go on about their worth to sell others how well off they are usually they are filled with more crap than worth of any kind. There are a couple of posters on here that do just that. I have know people from all income brackets and some of the wealthiest had all class and they made everyone feel comfortable around them. I have also known wealthy people that were complete as/s holes. Same with people that were not wealthy. But the biggest braggers are usually filled with a large boat load full of crap! And it had nothing to do with what they wore or drank.
Yes Ma'am!
MistyGirl

United States

#39050 May 2, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
My frustration with Washington DC has been an ongoing ordeal for years and at both parties. Justa-clueless parasite is not as interested in the truth, the facts or social justice as much as she is interested in pushing laws to enforce her hatred on America and our way of life for the last 236+ Years.
I've always wondered why that sick puke refuses to read what she copy and paste's as her responses.
Maybe Nancy Pelosi told her, "Go ahead and Paste it first honey so they can see what it says, away from the fog of truth and covered up with my controversy", lol, even if it is all recycled liberal bullshit from pelosiville, ca., lol?
Actually when it comes to politics, nothing surprises me anymore. Remember Marion Berry, the crackhead they kept re-electing even after he was convicted? Now you just can't make that stuff up. That Justafool says they're in the restaraunt business, do they give discounts on pessure cookers? LOL, just wondering.
Ok, have a wonderful day.
An interesting little wrinkle was announced today, Joe DiGenova, Partner of DiGenova & Toensing Law Firm has been interviewed concerning the Benghazi Hearings. Mr. DiGenova is representing a official who is also a whistleblower. Geraldo Rivera will be airing the interview this weekend. Yes very interesting development! Now we have 2 very experienced attorneys who both should be expedited through the security clearance process without a hitch due to their past clearance levels. This hearing is catching more and more of my attention as time goes by.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#39051 May 2, 2013
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
An interesting little wrinkle was announced today, Joe DiGenova, Partner of DiGenova & Toensing Law Firm has been interviewed concerning the Benghazi Hearings. Mr. DiGenova is representing a official who is also a whistleblower. Geraldo Rivera will be airing the interview this weekend. Yes very interesting development! Now we have 2 very experienced attorneys who both should be expedited through the security clearance process without a hitch due to their past clearance levels. This hearing is catching more and more of my attention as time goes by.

That is absolutely a fact and the best is yet to come. Just like WaterGate all over again. Joe Biden will play Gerald Ford, LOL.

Matching Gray Hair Pieces, LOL.
Maddy

United States

#39052 May 2, 2013
House of Representatives Interim Report on Benghazi is available to read in full on foxnews.com if anyone would actually like to know what the summary of their findings are in full without networks "creative editing of content."

The first page has a Executive Summary which along with the future testimony of the whistleblowers should solidify the case against the administra-
tion's version of the "facts" they promoted as a truthful rendition of events.

MistyGirl's post adds weight to the evidence that there is much more to learn regarding Benghazi. From what I gather Mr. DiGenova has a sterling reputation and his partner Ms. Toensing is also representing a whistleblower. It will be enlightening to hear what these whistleblowers have to say about what really happened.

* www.foxnews.com
5/02/2013
MistyGirl

United States

#39053 May 2, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
That is absolutely a fact and the best is yet to come. Just like WaterGate all over again. Joe Biden will play Gerald Ford, LOL.
Matching Gray Hair Pieces, LOL.
LOl, good old Joe always a laugh a minute! When I found this out I had to laugh because Victoria and Joe are married and law partners, so the whistleblowers will have not only their individual testimonies but the added advantage to corroborate each others testimonies in the best way possible since their attorneys can collaborate unimpeded. This has ramped up my personal interest level to the point I would like to clear my schedule to view the hearings live. My husband and I both have talked almost a hour about the coming hearing this afternoon! I hope that will be a possibility because I enjoy watching those hidden reactions that are so telling in hearings/court cases. The things that are often left out by the news media but so very important to understand the case.

Maddy's right about the House's Interim Report. The Executive Summary doesn't bode well for Hillary. I was secretly hoping that maybe Obama was the guilty party who gave orders and the rest of the administration followed. I didn't want to believe she was in any way responsible. The hearings should clarify in my mind any questions I have regarding complicity on her part.

Yuk the weather has changed cold again and snow is a possibility and I have masses of Spring flowers in full bloom. With the added wind I bet you will have a charming fire in the fireplace tonight because the wind chill coming off the lake will be uncomfortable. Of course you were used to Chicago and oh my goodness the wind off Lake Michigan is something else!
Dr Jones

United States

#39054 May 2, 2013
Gad!!! Retardpublicans are a sorry, dumbazz lot...
Donnie

United States

#39056 May 2, 2013
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
Dempsey

United States

#39057 May 2, 2013
Belief in biblical end-times stifling climate change action in U.S.:

The United States has failed to take action to mitigate climate change thanks in part to the large number of religious Americans who believe the world has a set expiration date.

Research by David C. Barker of the University of Pittsburgh and David H. Bearce of the University of Colorado uncovered that belief in the biblical end-times was a motivating factor behind resistance to curbing climate change.

“[T]he fact that such an overwhelming percentage of Republican citizens profess a belief in the Second Coming (76 percent in 2006, according to our sample) suggests that governmental attempts to curb greenhouse emissions would encounter stiff resistance even if every Democrat in the country wanted to curb them,”

“It stands to reason that most nonbelievers would support preserving the Earth for future generations, but that end-times believers would rationally perceive such efforts to be ultimately futile, and hence ill-advised,”

That very sentiment has been expressed by federal legislators. Rep. John Shimkus (R-IL) said in 2010 that he opposed action on climate change because “the Earth will end only when God declares it to be over.” He is the chairman of the Subcommittee on Environment and the Economy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 274,877
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 13 min jeb stuart 105,416
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Arkansas's ... (Oct '14) 19 min Tiff 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 39 min Dalai Lama 101,477
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Stupid Obama Bitches 109,997
Election Who are you voting for in the Oklahoma Governor... (Oct '14) 2 hr Patriot-1 79
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Sun Tik Tok 906
More from around the web