OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38930 Apr 29, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>That's certain. Bush made Reagan look like a mental
giant and that was hard. Alzheimer's is setting in
earlier for Bush than Reagan. Reagan was still in
office for his.

The one thing that is certain, your post proves your stupidity certainly can't be fixed.

You really should get out of the basement more often.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38931 Apr 29, 2013
DustyOutlaw wrote:
Holy Cow are you right wing Okie hicks still at it? Do you people have any kind of life at all?

Heard you were murdered in an armed robbery at a bath house in San Francisco but I told them they were wrong.

No one would ever shoot the towel boy and hand-fluffer. Glad to see I was righ Chester. How's your pig?
Jesse

United States

#38932 Apr 29, 2013
Hello dusty hows it going in C.R? California is even running the liberals out of state!

Got your house sold yet?
Jesse

United States

#38933 Apr 29, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Bill Clinton is very close to the Bush Family. We'll see how close they remain should Jeb Bush decide he will run in 2016. There is no way the GOP will not mention how "a sleep at the wheel" Hillary was as Secretary of State and how much worse it could be as a President. Her and Obama were absolutely pathetic in their handling of Benghazi. During their primary debate Hillary talked about how Obama would not be able to answer the phone at 3:00 am in the morning yet both of them slept right through it and they both were in charge. Bet you can Google the truth right there but liberal retards will deny it until hell freezes over.
As hard as Obama has tried time after time to create a disaster he could blame on Republicans in time for the 2014 elections, being the pathetic failure he has been and will continue to be may very well push control of the Senate and House back to a Republican Control. That will reduce his legacy to a Library full of Peanuts from Jimmy and Failures of his own doings like, Obamacare gone, Gun Control that never happened and 11 Million Illegals planting and picking watermelons out back to support it because there are no jobs and would otherwise have to go home, lol.
George W Bush's brother Jeb would be a great President too. The former US President describes his brother Jeb Bush as "a marvellous candidate" as speculation intensifies that the White House race in 2016 may feature members of both the Bush and Clinton families. Jeb Bush, the former governor of Florida, would be the hot favorite for the Republican party's nomination in three years. Should he run and win the presidency, he would follow his brother and his father George H W Bush into the White House, creating history in a way never before seen in American politics.
Ms. Misty seemed to have some respect for Hillary and I know when Benghazi happened, Misty said something was terribly wrong in how it was handled. The official "White House" version defied belief and again she was correct as we finally found out. I wonder if the hearings about Benghazi that are supposed to happen will bring out more information and show Hillary wasn't derelict in duty. If Hillary was derelict in duty I think that would be a game changer in Ms. Misty supporting her for a presidential run. Maybe Hillary fell on her sword for Obama. Now that Max Baucus and Kathleen Sebelius have openly talked about ObamaCare not working (Baucus said it was a TRAIN WRECK) just maybe, that will open the door for more democrats to be braver and express the need to rein Obama and his progressive liberals in.
Jangles

United States

#38934 Apr 29, 2013
Jesse wrote:
Hello dusty hows it going in C.R? California is even running the liberals out of state!
Got your house sold yet?
The silence is deafening! Or, the satellite internet linkage is poor?

:-)
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38935 Apr 29, 2013
Jesse wrote:
Got your house sold yet?

If he doesn't, he can put the wheels back on it and pull it with that moped but he will have to put the pig in the trailer, lol.
Jangles

United States

#38936 Apr 29, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms. Misty seemed to have some respect for Hillary and I know when Benghazi happened, Misty said something was terribly wrong in how it was handled. The official "White House" version defied belief and again she was correct as we finally found out. I wonder if the hearings about Benghazi that are supposed to happen will bring out more information and show Hillary wasn't derelict in duty. If Hillary was derelict in duty I think that would be a game changer in Ms. Misty supporting her for a presidential run. Maybe Hillary fell on her sword for Obama. Now that Max Baucus and Kathleen Sebelius have openly talked about ObamaCare not working (Baucus said it was a TRAIN WRECK) just maybe, that will open the door for more democrats to be braver and express the need to rein Obama and his progressive liberals in.
We haven't gotten the full truthful story yet. The love ones who lost family deserve the truth. I hope they get it sooner rather than later. On ObamaCare is appears to be unraveling quicker than anyone imagined. Actuaries said it wasn't a sustainable venture and true to their predictions it hasn't even made it to full implementation. Max Baucus(D-MT) is the Finance Chairman in the Senate so he knows the numbers better than we do and he describe it as a TRAIN WRECK!

On the gun control gambit, did you guys know that our current president was on the Joyce Foundation's Board of Directors from 94-02 and that the Joyce Foundation is a strong advocate of anti-gun laws? Obama is a long time supporter of taking the guns out of control of the populace. Joyce Foundation is supported by George Soros... just like Media Matters, or so says both conservative and liberal media....something they both agree on, lol.
Jesse

United States

#38937 Apr 29, 2013
Jangles wrote:
<quoted text>
The silence is deafening! Or, the satellite internet linkage is poor?
:-)
LOL, yeah, oh well. Dusty probably not very happy with how inept Obama and his administration have been on ObamaCare. Dusty was a great supporter of ObamaCare. He kept touting the German HealthCare system and he mentioned the Canadian HealthCare. Which Ms. Misty immediately blew his wheels of his toy truck because she has a neighbor who is a Canadian Nation that moved down here to Oklahoma because of better ......HEALTHCARE, lol. Misty said the Canadian neighbor was sent home to die for her illness in Canada but her neighbor decided to fight her healthcare problem down here in the U.S. I forgot how many years Ms. Misty said she had been her neighbor, I know it's been several years though.
Jesse

United States

#38938 Apr 29, 2013
Jangles wrote:
<quoted text>
We haven't gotten the full truthful story yet. The love ones who lost family deserve the truth. I hope they get it sooner rather than later. On ObamaCare is appears to be unraveling quicker than anyone imagined. Actuaries said it wasn't a sustainable venture and true to their predictions it hasn't even made it to full implementation. Max Baucus(D-MT) is the Finance Chairman in the Senate so he knows the numbers better than we do and he describe it as a TRAIN WRECK!
On the gun control gambit, did you guys know that our current president was on the Joyce Foundation's Board of Directors from 94-02 and that the Joyce Foundation is a strong advocate of anti-gun laws? Obama is a long time supporter of taking the guns out of control of the populace. Joyce Foundation is supported by George Soros... just like Media Matters, or so says both conservative and liberal media....something they both agree on, lol.
Sneaky little *&^*tard isn't he? But, then if the media actually vetted him I sure a lot of people wouldn't have taken a chance on him as president to begin with.
Jesse

United States

#38939 Apr 29, 2013
Its dinner time for me, later!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38940 Apr 29, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>

I believe if Hillary declares she is not running then the investigation will not focus so much on her and lets her legacy live on as slightly shattered. If she fell on her sword for Obama then she is just as guilty as Obama. One does have to wonder why they will not give access to the witnesses to Congress, that watched it happen and testify under oath. Hillary knows too what really happened and for her to say she didn't means she really is unqualified as president. A lie concerning 4 Americans being murdered and complicit in a cover-up of the facts and truth makes for some rather heavy luggage to carry in to a Presidential Race. One has to remember, they worked directly for Hillary.

With that said... I respect MistyGirl's position with Hillary and if after all the facts fall out on the table, MistyGirl will certainly vote for her best interest even if it is for Hillary. I would still respect her decision and will not feel any need to call her names or insults like some Chesters on this thread have. MistyGirl is a very smart and intelligent young lady that knows how to find the facts and truth.
Jangles

United States

#38941 Apr 29, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Sneaky little *&^*tard isn't he? But, then if the media actually vetted him I sure a lot of people wouldn't have taken a chance on him as president to begin with.
Probably right. Go eat, I'm having KFC myself :-)
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38942 Apr 29, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>

Hillary Clinton’s testimony on Benghazi to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and Her comments for the family and all of the American people that watched her testify left more questions than answers and especially with this:

“With all due respect, the fact is we have four dead Americans. If it was because of a protest or if it was because guys out for a walk decided to go kill some Americans. What difference does it make?” Clinton shouted in a raised voice, when Johnson accused her of “purposefully misleading the American people” by blaming non-existent protests. Not very comforting or compassionate to the family would you agree?

If it really didn’t make a difference what started the attack or if they were unclear at the time, why was the administration so quick out of the box to blame the video that had nothing to do with it?

That later turned out to not be true and it is now clear there was intelligence and... Hillary is OK with it obviously as she said “what difference does it make”?.... Same as if she ask why does it matter that we lied to the Families and the American people?

Clinton also testified that she “wasn’t involved in the talking points process.”

If she wasn’t involved in writing the talking points, why was she involved in reciting them?
Those are just a few of the many questions she left unanswered for me.
MistyGirl

United States

#38943 Apr 29, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary Clinton’s testimony on Benghazi to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and Her comments for the family and all of the American people that watched her testify left more questions than answers and especially with this:
“With all due respect, the fact is we have four dead Americans. If it was because of a protest or if it was because guys out for a walk decided to go kill some Americans. What difference does it make?” Clinton shouted in a raised voice, when Johnson accused her of “purposefully misleading the American people” by blaming non-existent protests. Not very comforting or compassionate to the family would you agree?
If it really didn’t make a difference what started the attack or if they were unclear at the time, why was the administration so quick out of the box to blame the video that had nothing to do with it?
That later turned out to not be true and it is now clear there was intelligence and... Hillary is OK with it obviously as she said “what difference does it make”?.... Same as if she ask why does it matter that we lied to the Families and the American people?
Clinton also testified that she “wasn’t involved in the talking points process.”
If she wasn’t involved in writing the talking points, why was she involved in reciting them?
Those are just a few of the many questions she left unanswered for me.
Good evening P.H. hope you and yours are well. I had my grandson longer than was originally planned, my daughter-in-law's father had kidney surgery earlier this year and is undergoing some CAT Scans. So I was blessed with the little man's company another day. Great fun for me :)

I read with interest the last couple of days posts and must say I also agree with those who posted about the changed reporting on G.W. Bush. Bush was vilified in the harshest of terms with the liberal media and to watch the ceremonies during his opening of the presidential library and museum, certainly told a much different tale. Carter and Clinton spoke with the highest of regard toward G.W. Bush and his wife. I knew President Clinton and the Bush family were close but Carter's very positive endorsement of G.W. Bush's character, allowed to me to see yet another facet to who the real Bush II is as a person.

Regarding Hillary, I watched her testimony with interest. She is an incredibly strong woman, which I admire, but I'm not satisfied with the information given to the American public concerning Benghazi. Not by a long shot. I'm assuming Hillary will run in 2016 since she is the clear leader for the democrats. But just because I admire her doesn't mean I will support her no matter what. I'm not agenda driven by a "party" that's why I'm independent. I look forward to more information coming out and I hope there are real substantive facts or my internal B.S. alarm will sound and my patience will come to a screeching halt. Anything that effects our military and those serving in harms way for our country is very near and dear to my heart. It will make a big difference to me what the real truth of this incident is and how, when, and why is answered and WHO is responsible for the decisions.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38944 Apr 29, 2013
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening P.H. hope you and yours are well. I had my grandson longer than was originally planned, my daughter-in-law's father had kidney surgery earlier this year and is undergoing some CAT Scans. So I was blessed with the little man's company another day. Great fun for me :)
I read with interest the last couple of days posts and must say I also agree with those who posted about the changed reporting on G.W. Bush. Bush was vilified in the harshest of terms with the liberal media and to watch the ceremonies during his opening of the presidential library and museum, certainly told a much different tale. Carter and Clinton spoke with the highest of regard toward G.W. Bush and his wife. I knew President Clinton and the Bush family were close but Carter's very positive endorsement of G.W. Bush's character, allowed to me to see yet another facet to who the real Bush II is as a person.
Regarding Hillary, I watched her testimony with interest. She is an incredibly strong woman, which I admire, but I'm not satisfied with the information given to the American public concerning Benghazi. Not by a long shot. I'm assuming Hillary will run in 2016 since she is the clear leader for the democrats. But just because I admire her doesn't mean I will support her no matter what. I'm not agenda driven by a "party" that's why I'm independent. I look forward to more information coming out and I hope there are real substantive facts or my internal B.S. alarm will sound and my patience will come to a screeching halt. Anything that effects our military and those serving in harms way for our country is very near and dear to my heart. It will make a big difference to me what the real truth of this incident is and how, when, and why is answered and WHO is responsible for the decisions.
I to have been a Hillery supporter. When the talks about Benghazi I got the feeling she was headed to taking the hit for who screwed up and the who I thought was Obama. But now I don't know. I hope all facts come out about this. But who knows if at all the facts will ever come out or when.

Grandson must be small. I miss those days with the grandkids. Mine are getting so grown up. Ages 24, 20, 18 and 15. But got a big surprise not long ago that we will be Great-grandparents in Oct.
MistyGirl

United States

#38945 Apr 29, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I to have been a Hillery supporter. When the talks about Benghazi I got the feeling she was headed to taking the hit for who screwed up and the who I thought was Obama. But now I don't know. I hope all facts come out about this. But who knows if at all the facts will ever come out or when.
Grandson must be small. I miss those days with the grandkids. Mine are getting so grown up. Ages 24, 20, 18 and 15. But got a big surprise not long ago that we will be Great-grandparents in Oct.
So good to hear from you! Hope you are well? My grandson is now 4 years old after having a birthday in February. Little Man is just the best! Very articulate which I have to give his parents all the credit...

Benghazi was a disaster. Who is responsible for all the bad decisions we have yet to discover. I know there are hearings coming up and I recently received an email that Victoria Toensing will be legal counsel for at least 1 whistleblower who is a career official of the State Department and this all has to do with Benghazi. Victoria is a very savvy lawyer and isn't new to how Washington D.C. political games are played so she won't be buffaloed like a less experienced lawyer might be. I've been told there are at least 4 officials who are speaking to legal council...I just wonder how many Victoria is representing. This will be very interesting.
MistyGirl

United States

#38946 Apr 29, 2013
GREAT GRANPARENTS?

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!
Maddy

United States

#38949 Apr 29, 2013
Obama Administration officials threatened whistleblowers on Benghazi, lawyer says:

At least 4 career officials at the State Department and the CIA have retained lawyers or are in the process of doing so, as they prepare to provide sensitive information about the Benghazi attacks to Congress.

Victoria Toensing, a former Justice Department official and Republican counsel for the Senate Intelligence Committee, is now representing one of the State Department's employees.

Toensing is a partner with DiGenova & Toensing Law Firm and has an extensive portfolio in high profile cases like the DOJ's government interest in TWA Flight 847, hijacking of PAN AM Flight 103, Cruise Ship Achille Lauro. She has also been a legal commentator for CNN, Fox News, MSNBC concerning pending cases.

James Rosen
4/29/2013
Jesse

United States

#38950 Apr 29, 2013
Maddy wrote:
Obama Administration officials threatened whistleblowers on Benghazi, lawyer says:
At least 4 career officials at the State Department and the CIA have retained lawyers or are in the process of doing so, as they prepare to provide sensitive information about the Benghazi attacks to Congress.
Victoria Toensing, a former Justice Department official and Republican counsel for the Senate Intelligence Committee, is now representing one of the State Department's employees.
Toensing is a partner with DiGenova & Toensing Law Firm and has an extensive portfolio in high profile cases like the DOJ's government interest in TWA Flight 847, hijacking of PAN AM Flight 103, Cruise Ship Achille Lauro. She has also been a legal commentator for CNN, Fox News, MSNBC concerning pending cases.
James Rosen
4/29/2013
The plot thickens....
Donnie

United States

#38951 Apr 29, 2013
Yep, the plot is about to be exposed I would guess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min russianrepukes 286,902
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 53 min Dalai Lama 101,592
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr ChicknButt 110,203
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in North Carolin... (Oct '10) 10 hr mkl 11
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) Thu grave digger 110,129
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Aug 16 MAGA 1,035
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Oklahoma's ... (Oct '14) Aug 16 Killkenny 21
More from around the web