OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,508 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38916 Apr 29, 2013
A customer calls to Justaminute, whats this fly doing in my soup?

Justaminute says, I'm sorry sir, it must have passed out when it got too close to my armpits.
Jesse

United States

#38917 Apr 29, 2013
SQUATCH ALERT****SQUATCH ALERT*****SQUATCH ALERT***
Jesse

United States

#38918 Apr 29, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
A customer calls to Justaminute, whats this fly doing in my soup?
Justaminute says, I'm sorry sir, it must have passed out when it got too close to my armpits.
Afternoon sir,
Watched President's Bush Library and Museum opening and was surprised by some of the things he accomplished I didn't have a clue about because the media ignored it and Bush isn't one to blow his own horn. Carter, Bush I, Clinton, and our current President were all there. Of all the past presidents I think Carter surprised me the most. He was the first one to speak about President George Bush and he said the only statements he would make was what he knew personally about President George Bush. Carter said he and his wife Roslyn were the only democrats who were at his inauguration and after the ceremony both the new President Bush and his wife Laura were very gracious and thanked Carter and his wife for attending. Then President Bush told President Carter if he ever needed anything to please let him know. Carter did right then. Carter told the new President Bush he had a foundation that worked in 35 countries to help with vaccines and other healthcare issues. Carter said because of the war between North Sudan and South Sudan his organization was unable to help the people of Sudan. Carter said George Bush listened then immediately set to work with Secretary of State Colin Powell to work out a treaty between the warring parties of the North and South Sudan. Bush was successful and a war which raged for 21 years was stopped and the people of the Sudan were helped. But Bush II and his wife didn't stopped there. They continued to work for the people of Africa and today Bush II is singled out as the man who saved millions and millions of Africans. Sure didn't hear a word out of the media giving him credit. I didn't know he and his wife even did that and I consider myself fairly well informed.
Jesse

United States

#38919 Apr 29, 2013
Former President Clinton is very close to both Bush I and Bush II. He called Barbara his mom and said he was the "black sheep son". Clinton said that Bush II was a good man and he personally likes George very much. Clinton spoke about the work both Bush I and Bush II did to help people of America and people around the world and Clinton said he could speak first hand since he was there also. He congratulated Bush II for "besting" him twice. The first time by getting his new Presidential library and museum a "platinum" rating something Clinton said took him years to accomplish with his library in Little Rock, AR. Clinton said there was only 2 so I guess Clinton and Bush II are the only ones with Platinum rating. And then the 2nd thing was Bush II and Laura were grandparents before he and Hillary. After the Clinton's speech Bush II got up and shook Clinton hand and thanked him and Clinton and Bush II hugged each other not like a friend might do but as brothers. I was surprised.

One more thing I took special notice. When Clinton mentioned what a good man Bush II was as a person, one of the cameras took a close up of Hillary's face and she was smiling and nodding her head in agreement with what her husband was saying.

I think it's fair to say the Clintons and the Bush's work well together and sincerely like each other as personal friends.
Maddy

United States

#38920 Apr 29, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Afternoon sir,
Watched President's Bush Library and Museum opening and was surprised by some of the things he accomplished I didn't have a clue about because the media ignored it and Bush isn't one to blow his own horn. Carter, Bush I, Clinton, and our current President were all there. Of all the past presidents I think Carter surprised me the most. He was the first one to speak about President George Bush and he said the only statements he would make was what he knew personally about President George Bush. Carter said he and his wife Roslyn were the only democrats who were at his inauguration and after the ceremony both the new President Bush and his wife Laura were very gracious and thanked Carter and his wife for attending. Then President Bush told President Carter if he ever needed anything to please let him know. Carter did right then. Carter told the new President Bush he had a foundation that worked in 35 countries to help with vaccines and other healthcare issues. Carter said because of the war between North Sudan and South Sudan his organization was unable to help the people of Sudan. Carter said George Bush listened then immediately set to work with Secretary of State Colin Powell to work out a treaty between the warring parties of the North and South Sudan. Bush was successful and a war which raged for 21 years was stopped and the people of the Sudan were helped. But Bush II and his wife didn't stopped there. They continued to work for the people of Africa and today Bush II is singled out as the man who saved millions and millions of Africans. Sure didn't hear a word out of the media giving him credit. I didn't know he and his wife even did that and I consider myself fairly well informed.
I watched it also and though I was aware of some of the work President Bush II did, I didn't understand the scope of the people he and his wife helped. Literally multiple millions of people. Former President Carter made a statement I felt held a strong double meaning. Carter said that President Bush II was a man who keeps his word. If President Bush II says he's going to do something, then that's exactly what he does. Former President Carter made former President Bush II, not sound like a politician since Bush II is a man of his word!

Ellen Ratner is a far lefty by anyone's standards including her own and she said that Bush was a "hero" in an article she wrote on 4/25/2013 title "George W. Bush has saved more lives than any other American President". Ellen Ratner said that when Obama became president that people in Africa were all happy,excited and wearing t-shirts with Obama's face on it. Ellen said she has personally made 17 trips to Africa and was intimately knowledgeable about the needs of these people. Ratner said that now you rarely see a mention of Obama or someone wearing a t-shirt with our current president. The American president who is the "hero" of Africa was George W. Bush and Ratner said it was time the American Public knew why.

Hence the reason she wrote the article on 4/25/2013.
Maddy

United States

#38921 Apr 29, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Afternoon sir,
Watched President's Bush Library and Museum opening and was surprised by some of the things he accomplished I didn't have a clue about because the media ignored it and Bush isn't one to blow his own horn. Carter, Bush I, Clinton, and our current President were all there. Of all the past presidents I think Carter surprised me the most. He was the first one to speak about President George Bush and he said the only statements he would make was what he knew personally about President George Bush. Carter said he and his wife Roslyn were the only democrats who were at his inauguration and after the ceremony both the new President Bush and his wife Laura were very gracious and thanked Carter and his wife for attending. Then President Bush told President Carter if he ever needed anything to please let him know. Carter did right then. Carter told the new President Bush he had a foundation that worked in 35 countries to help with vaccines and other healthcare issues. Carter said because of the war between North Sudan and South Sudan his organization was unable to help the people of Sudan. Carter said George Bush listened then immediately set to work with Secretary of State Colin Powell to work out a treaty between the warring parties of the North and South Sudan. Bush was successful and a war which raged for 21 years was stopped and the people of the Sudan were helped. But Bush II and his wife didn't stopped there. They continued to work for the people of Africa and today Bush II is singled out as the man who saved millions and millions of Africans. Sure didn't hear a word out of the media giving him credit. I didn't know he and his wife even did that and I consider myself fairly well informed.
I didn't know only the Carter's had the class to attend Bush II's first inauguration. Carter acted like he and his wife thought it was classless of the Al Gore and friends for boycotting. Guess I didn't miss Al Gore. For me I never gave him a second thought.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38922 Apr 29, 2013
Good Afternoon to you too Jesse,

Great to hear from you today. I watched Bush's Library opening. It is definitely a must see for everyone but a liberal retard, they can't handle the truth. Mention the name George W. Bush in mixed company, and you're likely to spark a lot of debate and emotion hot and cold, good and bad.

But as time has passed, and we take a step back and view those times and events in the rear-view mirror, a more balanced picture is emerging, reflected in a poll released this week by The Washington Post. That is why history's evaluation of political leaders like Winston Churchill and Harry Truman are so much different that the judgment they received during their tenure.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...

George W. Bush is not preoccupied with his legacy nor with his popularity. He never has been. He has always led based on core conviction and strong principles and has believed that time and distance would allow for context. He also believed that history would be a fair judge. Thatís why he has been so content to disappear from the public arena since leaving White House.

Make no mistake about it, a progressive liberal retard will bash a conservative regardless of the good they ever do, no exceptions. The bottom line is that even if one doesn't like Bush, if they are willing to put themselves in his position with the facts he had at the time, they will likely come away with a much greater appreciation and understanding for how and why the decisions he made, were made.

The museum does a magnificent job of making that point, no matter how much one might disagree with the outcome of the decisions. The most unique feature, a Decision Points Theater, highlighted by an interactive experience that allows visitors to put themselves in the place of the president deciding how to respond to Iraq, Hurricane Katrina, and the economyís meltdown and so on.

The first phase of the museum reflects the early moments of the administration, those days dedicated to education, tax reform, and Bush's compassionate-conservative agenda with community and faith-based groups. Then you turn a corner, and suddenly you are confronted with two giant girders of burned and twisted steel, hit by one of the airplanes on September 11, 2001, both salvaged from the Twin Towers. And we remember just how abruptly Bush's presidency was altered, as were our society and our lives.

As you progress through the rest of Bush's presidency, featuring exhibits that include a perfect replica of the Oval Office (one in which, unlike other museums, you can actually walk around in), high-tech mapping tables of Iraq and Afghanistan, Bush's baseball collection, a stunning map that demonstrates the toll of the AIDS epidemic globally, and his work continues to this day.

For those that say Bush is bad, I say consider this:

Obama is worse than Bush could have ever been. America is now, under Obama, and facilitated by Obama, technically a police state with a secret presidential kill list, an elimination of due process and habeas corpus for some "suspected" crimes or indeed inclinations (thought crimes).

The state can now pick anybody up, you included, and detain you without the presentation of evidence, indefinitely. The state is currently holding totally innocent people in permanent imprisonment in facilities the media never refers to as "concentration camps" which is of course what they are and rumors of secret "dark" prisons abound.

Millions of Americans are spied on daily via, mail, email, telephone, drones w/camera's to follow your every move, etc.

In defining a police state, have I left anything out? Obama is if anything, a greater danger to us than Bush ever was yet how many liberals are screaming at the top of their lungs about it? Obama by liberal standard is Bush II on Super Steroids, lol, and they are loving it, lol.
Go Figure, lol.
Donnie

United States

#38923 Apr 29, 2013
Well Ms. Misty was right yet again that cracks are appearing in the liberal media...this coverage of Bush II is exactly that. For Ellen Ratner to take the time to write such a glowing article I'm surprised we don't hear angels sing and Bush II to have a permanent halo over his head whenever he's in sight, for Ellen to even take notice. Ellen Ratner is way far left.

But, give credit where credits due and let me be the first to say thank you Ellen Ratner for being brave enough to let the rest of us know the truth about Bush II and his lovely wife, Laura. Whatever your political leanings I thought Laura was a super classy first lady!
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#38924 Apr 29, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
George W. Bush is not preoccupied with his legacy nor with his popularity. He never has been.
That's certain. Bush made Reagan look like a mental
giant and that was hard. Alzheimer's is setting in
earlier for Bush than Reagan. Reagan was still in
office for his.
Donnie

United States

#38925 Apr 29, 2013
Stupid post...again Oily War man, you need to give credit where credit is due. You can't appreciate the abilities of others because you want everyone to be as talented as you are. One of things you learn when you grow up is some people are going to be more successful than others. Instead of resenting that fact the mature ones figure out how to be more successful or more talented in a area so they can enjoy success.
Maddy

United States

#38926 Apr 29, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
That's certain. Bush made Reagan look like a mental
giant and that was hard. Alzheimer's is setting in
earlier for Bush than Reagan. Reagan was still in
office for his.
Really? Well Carter, Clinton (Hillary also), and Obama said that G.W. Bush was a good man. Carter and Clinton couldn't express how much appreciation and respect they had for G.W. Bush. Since we know these people are much more highly regarded for their intellect and abilities and the positions they held, that fact, demands the respect of listening to their opinions.
Maddy

United States

#38927 Apr 29, 2013
Jesse wrote:
Former President Clinton is very close to both Bush I and Bush II. He called Barbara his mom and said he was the "black sheep son". Clinton said that Bush II was a good man and he personally likes George very much. Clinton spoke about the work both Bush I and Bush II did to help people of America and people around the world and Clinton said he could speak first hand since he was there also. He congratulated Bush II for "besting" him twice. The first time by getting his new Presidential library and museum a "platinum" rating something Clinton said took him years to accomplish with his library in Little Rock, AR. Clinton said there was only 2 so I guess Clinton and Bush II are the only ones with Platinum rating. And then the 2nd thing was Bush II and Laura were grandparents before he and Hillary. After the Clinton's speech Bush II got up and shook Clinton hand and thanked him and Clinton and Bush II hugged each other not like a friend might do but as brothers. I was surprised.
One more thing I took special notice. When Clinton mentioned what a good man Bush II was as a person, one of the cameras took a close up of Hillary's face and she was smiling and nodding her head in agreement with what her husband was saying.
I think it's fair to say the Clintons and the Bush's work well together and sincerely like each other as personal friends.
Did you guys notice Clinton said that Bush II asked his advice on some matters? Did you also notice that Clinton said they would have lively debates which George probably won? LOL. Well that statement certainly caught my attention. For a democratic former president to openly talk about Bush II seeking advice from outside of his inner circle and the same party (Clinton) to admit George probably won a few debates between them, to me shows the deep respect between these two former presidents.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38928 Apr 29, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>Former President Clinton is very close to both Bush I and Bush II. He called Barbara his mom and said he was the "black sheep son". Clinton said that Bush II was a good man and he personally likes George very much. Clinton spoke about the work both Bush I and Bush II did to help people of America and people around the world and Clinton said he could speak first hand since he was there also. He congratulated Bush II for "besting" him twice. The first time by getting his new Presidential library and museum a "platinum" rating something Clinton said took him years to accomplish with his library in Little Rock, AR. Clinton said there was only 2 so I guess Clinton and Bush II are the only ones with Platinum rating. And then the 2nd thing was Bush II and Laura were grandparents before he and Hillary. After the Clinton's speech Bush II got up and shook Clinton hand and thanked him and Clinton and Bush II hugged each other not like a friend might do but as brothers. I was surprised.

One more thing I took special notice. When Clinton mentioned what a good man Bush II was as a person, one of the cameras took a close up of Hillary's face and she was smiling and nodding her head in agreement with what her husband was saying.

I think it's fair to say the Clintons and the Bush's work well together and sincerely like each other as personal friends.


Yes, Bill Clinton is very close to the Bush Family. We'll see how close they remain should Jeb Bush decide he will run in 2016. There is no way the GOP will not mention how "a sleep at the wheel" Hillary was as Secretary of State and how much worse it could be as a President. Her and Obama were absolutely pathetic in their handling of Benghazi. During their primary debate Hillary talked about how Obama would not be able to answer the phone at 3:00 am in the morning yet both of them slept right through it and they both were in charge. Bet you can Google the truth right there but liberal retards will deny it until hell freezes over.

As hard as Obama has tried time after time to create a disaster he could blame on Republicans in time for the 2014 elections, being the pathetic failure he has been and will continue to be may very well push control of the Senate and House back to a Republican Control. That will reduce his legacy to a Library full of Peanuts from Jimmy and Failures of his own doings like, Obamacare gone, Gun Control that never happened and 11 Million Illegals planting and picking watermelons out back to support it because there are no jobs and would otherwise have to go home, lol.

George W Bush's brother Jeb would be a great President too. The former US President describes his brother Jeb Bush as "a marvellous candidate" as speculation intensifies that the White House race in 2016 may feature members of both the Bush and Clinton families. Jeb Bush, the former governor of Florida, would be the hot favorite for the Republican party's nomination in three years. Should he run and win the presidency, he would follow his brother and his father George H W Bush into the White House, creating history in a way never before seen in American politics.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#38929 Apr 29, 2013
Holy Cow are you right wing Okie hicks still at it? Do you people have any kind of life at all?
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38930 Apr 29, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>That's certain. Bush made Reagan look like a mental
giant and that was hard. Alzheimer's is setting in
earlier for Bush than Reagan. Reagan was still in
office for his.


The one thing that is certain, your post proves your stupidity certainly can't be fixed.

You really should get out of the basement more often.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38931 Apr 29, 2013
DustyOutlaw wrote:
Holy Cow are you right wing Okie hicks still at it? Do you people have any kind of life at all?


Heard you were murdered in an armed robbery at a bath house in San Francisco but I told them they were wrong.

No one would ever shoot the towel boy and hand-fluffer. Glad to see I was righ Chester. How's your pig?
Jesse

United States

#38932 Apr 29, 2013
Hello dusty hows it going in C.R? California is even running the liberals out of state!

Got your house sold yet?
Jesse

United States

#38933 Apr 29, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Bill Clinton is very close to the Bush Family. We'll see how close they remain should Jeb Bush decide he will run in 2016. There is no way the GOP will not mention how "a sleep at the wheel" Hillary was as Secretary of State and how much worse it could be as a President. Her and Obama were absolutely pathetic in their handling of Benghazi. During their primary debate Hillary talked about how Obama would not be able to answer the phone at 3:00 am in the morning yet both of them slept right through it and they both were in charge. Bet you can Google the truth right there but liberal retards will deny it until hell freezes over.
As hard as Obama has tried time after time to create a disaster he could blame on Republicans in time for the 2014 elections, being the pathetic failure he has been and will continue to be may very well push control of the Senate and House back to a Republican Control. That will reduce his legacy to a Library full of Peanuts from Jimmy and Failures of his own doings like, Obamacare gone, Gun Control that never happened and 11 Million Illegals planting and picking watermelons out back to support it because there are no jobs and would otherwise have to go home, lol.
George W Bush's brother Jeb would be a great President too. The former US President describes his brother Jeb Bush as "a marvellous candidate" as speculation intensifies that the White House race in 2016 may feature members of both the Bush and Clinton families. Jeb Bush, the former governor of Florida, would be the hot favorite for the Republican party's nomination in three years. Should he run and win the presidency, he would follow his brother and his father George H W Bush into the White House, creating history in a way never before seen in American politics.
Ms. Misty seemed to have some respect for Hillary and I know when Benghazi happened, Misty said something was terribly wrong in how it was handled. The official "White House" version defied belief and again she was correct as we finally found out. I wonder if the hearings about Benghazi that are supposed to happen will bring out more information and show Hillary wasn't derelict in duty. If Hillary was derelict in duty I think that would be a game changer in Ms. Misty supporting her for a presidential run. Maybe Hillary fell on her sword for Obama. Now that Max Baucus and Kathleen Sebelius have openly talked about ObamaCare not working (Baucus said it was a TRAIN WRECK) just maybe, that will open the door for more democrats to be braver and express the need to rein Obama and his progressive liberals in.
Jangles

United States

#38934 Apr 29, 2013
Jesse wrote:
Hello dusty hows it going in C.R? California is even running the liberals out of state!
Got your house sold yet?
The silence is deafening! Or, the satellite internet linkage is poor?

:-)
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38935 Apr 29, 2013
Jesse wrote:
Hello dusty hows it going in C.R? California is even running the liberals out of state!
Got your house sold yet?


If he doesn't, he can put the wheels back on it and pull it with that moped but he will have to put the pig in the trailer, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 21 min Julia 1,258
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 29 min miss tuffet 164,622
Who's got your vote in the Arkansas Senate race? 38 min You Damn Fool 98
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 40 min silverfox 58,600
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 49 min bobby 19,502
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr IND 165,523
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Arthur T 64,799
More from around the web