|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Fake Maddy wrote:
Remember the old saw: "A fool and his money are soon parted". Sadly, there are plenty of fools with a lot of money. And hundreds of soulless hucksters to take it from them.
Please leave me out of your rhetoric.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>When I said I was still waiting----- That was a joke. As you can tell I am not a good joke teller. From what the people I know in health care say things are only going to get worse. My husband's oncology doctor told us in January when my husband was in for one of those annual check ups a cancer does for the rest of their life. Anyways before Obama started taking benefits away, said that soon because of obamacare people getting the treatments and test for cancer and the follow up test would be playing hell to get what they should be getting. This was in January. So that tells me medical field is working to see what they can do for the best interest of the medical field.

I knew you were joking about waiting, that is why I said don't stay up late waiting. I know you knew it is only going to get more expensive now than it would have had they done nothing at all.

What is sad, it was on the pretense of coverage for all but it puts MILLIONS that had coverage without it now that actually pay taxes in order to cover millions of lazy bastards that refuse to work and do not contribute anything toward their pathetic existance.

I have absolutely ZERO EMPATHY for those kind of people.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you were joking about waiting, that is why I said don't stay up late waiting. I know you knew it is only going to get more expensive now than it would have had they done nothing at all.
What is sad, it was on the pretense of coverage for all but it puts MILLIONS that had coverage without it now that actually pay taxes in order to cover millions of lazy bastards that refuse to work and do not contribute anything toward their pathetic existance.
I have absolutely ZERO EMPATHY for those kind of people.
I never thought about the ones that will be loosing their health insurance they have now and still paying the taxes to pay for others to get their's paid for. Just going around Edmond you see alot signs to hire people. I guess these jobs are below them and they would rather live off the government. I say the ones on government assistances that can physical able needs to be put to work cleaning up along the streets, roads and highways and what ever else needs to be done
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I never thought about the ones that will be loosing their health insurance they have now and still paying the taxes to pay for others to get their's paid for. Just going around Edmond you see alot signs to hire people. I guess these jobs are below them and they would rather live off the government. I say the ones on government assistances that can physical able needs to be put to work cleaning up along the streets, roads and highways and what ever else needs to be done.

I have great News for you. OKlahoma, thanks to Mary Fallin and the Republican Party, are in the process of doing just that, making your great idea the law of the land right here in Oklahoma. A bill is making its way around that will require at least 20 hours of work a week to qualify for any assistance from this State. She did sign another good law to help protect taxpayer against abuse.

Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin Signed The Welfare Drug Test Bill. The Oklahoma law takes effect November 1 and is aimed at adults applying for the Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF) program. Applicants who refuse to take the drug test or who test positive will be denied benefits. Applicants who test positive and then undergo a drug treatment program at their own expense can reapply for benefits after six months.

House Bill 2388 will help ensure welfare checks are not being used to pay for drugs. Hard working taxpayers shouldn't be asked to subsidize drug abuse and this bill will help to ensure they are not. Additionally, HB 2388 helps to preserve the mission of state-funded welfare to provide a social safety net helping the unemployed and needy get back on their feet, find work and support their families but not support their drug habit.

Unfortunately, drug abuse prevents many recipients of welfare from achieving any of these goals. Drug addiction and illegal drug use contribute to child abuse and child neglect by the progressive liberal hop-heads. They also make it difficult to find and hold a job with nose rings and spike collars, sporting pink and green hair. For all these reasons it is important for drug users and those I described above with substance abuse problems to seek treatment rather than simply being handed a check from Oklahoma taxpayers.

Of course, a few Oklahoma Progressive Democrats opposed the bill, with Sen. Jim Wilson (D-Tahlequah) calling it "poor policy" and "mean-spirited" during earlier debates. But their Republican colleagues weren't listening to that nonsense anymore because the majority of taxpaying citizens of this State said get it stopped, no more stimulus drug money given to progressive dirtbags.

I like jokes too and I know when you are joking and when you are serious.

Always Best Regards To You...
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
I have great News for you. OKlahoma, thanks to Mary Fallin and the Republican Party, are in the process of doing just that, making your great idea the law of the land right here in Oklahoma. A bill is making its way around that will require at least 20 hours of work a week to qualify for any assistance from this State. She did sign another good law to help protect taxpayer against abuse.
Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin Signed The Welfare Drug Test Bill. The Oklahoma law takes effect November 1 and is aimed at adults applying for the Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF) program. Applicants who refuse to take the drug test or who test positive will be denied benefits. Applicants who test positive and then undergo a drug treatment program at their own expense can reapply for benefits after six months.
House Bill 2388 will help ensure welfare checks are not being used to pay for drugs. Hard working taxpayers shouldn't be asked to subsidize drug abuse and this bill will help to ensure they are not. Additionally, HB 2388 helps to preserve the mission of state-funded welfare to provide a social safety net helping the unemployed and needy get back on their feet, find work and support their families but not support their drug habit.
Unfortunately, drug abuse prevents many recipients of welfare from achieving any of these goals. Drug addiction and illegal drug use contribute to child abuse and child neglect by the progressive liberal hop-heads. They also make it difficult to find and hold a job with nose rings and spike collars, sporting pink and green hair. For all these reasons it is important for drug users and those I described above with substance abuse problems to seek treatment rather than simply being handed a check from Oklahoma taxpayers.
Of course, a few Oklahoma Progressive Democrats opposed the bill, with Sen. Jim Wilson (D-Tahlequah) calling it "poor policy" and "mean-spirited" during earlier debates. But their Republican colleagues weren't listening to that nonsense anymore because the majority of taxpaying citizens of this State said get it stopped, no more stimulus drug money given to progressive dirtbags.
I like jokes too and I know when you are joking and when you are serious.
Always Best Regards To You...
Yes I knew there was some talk about having people on government assistance do some kind of work to get benefits.
I also agree with what you are saying about people that have a drug problem. So if these people want government money the odd color hair and nose rings and so on should not hinder them from picking up trash or what ever. If they want better let them clean their act up.

Sort of business helping one of my granddaughters but will check in off and on. Enjoy this pretty day!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

I am glad to see Republicans finally got Democrats off their ass and agree to put the Traffic Control Tower folks back to work. Even TSA is doing a better job of searching for terrorist and finding contraband. Airport security lifted Justaminutes moo moo and found 325 lbs of crack. It's disguised as a Moose Knuckle sporting a beard but they called in animal control to anal-ize it, lol, discovering it was justaminutes 325 lb hairy-ass, they shaved it, charged it for the extra seat it took-up and released it. In fact it is so big they put it on a No-Fly List for safety reasons due to the excessive outhouse gases it leaks, ROFLMAO.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Thought the Thunder did good in Houston. Came out in the first of the game like game busters. Maybe if they had paced themselves better in the 1st and 2nd quarter they would not had to struggle in the 3rd and 4th. But they pulled it off even though Houston took Westbrook out of the picture.Hope Westbrook heals like he should.
tulsa voter

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

people without insurance shuld be jailed know th facts http://goo.gl/Ktv6P
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

tulsa voter wrote:
people without insurance shuld be jailed know th facts http://goo.gl/Ktv6P
What kind of insurance are you talking about. If they donot have auto liability then I agree with you. But I donot believe in jailing people for not having health ins.
Pack Heating

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Reagan’s Budget Director Says Republican Party Is A Coalition Of Gangs That Stands For Nothing

President Ronald Reagan’s former budget director David Stockman excoriated the Republican Party in an interview. While he attacked President Obama for not cutting defense in an era where America is the only superpower in no uncertain terms he laid blame for the predicament of America squarely on the Republican Party.
TAMARA

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

The Republican Alphabet

Most people don’t know this, but in addition to a remedial civics class, Michelle Bachmann also taught a remedial English course. She started with the basics:

A is for Anti-Christ. See B & O.

B is for Barack – Isn’t that an “exotic” name for a President? George, Ronald and Sarah are far more American sounding.

C is for Christ, who informs all of my decisions, including the ones where I discriminate against the poor and sick. Just like He would!

D is for Death panels and they’re coming to unplug Grandma!

E is for Electoral Campaign Finance Reform. AHAHAHAHAAHH! Just kidding! The letter E is brought to you by, well, Citizens United says I don’t really have to tell you that anymore, do I?

F is for Fascism!!! BE READY TO VIOLENTLY FIGHT THE FASCIST LIBERAL GOVERNMENT AT ANY TIME!!! Nothing bad ever happens when you live your life by this doctrine. If it does, it’s an isolated incident (see I).

G is for God, Guns & Guts. Everything a population needs to run a country wisely.

H is for Health care reform. Get the guns! They’re coming to kill Grandma again!

I(1) is for Immigration.“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free” and I will do everything in my power to disenfranchise and demonize them as a way to maintain the White (not white, White, how many times do I have to clarify that?) hegemony.

I(2) is for Isolated Incident. These unfortunate events that only appear to have been instigated by violent rhetoric are totally unrelated to any other letter in this list (See A,B,D,F,G,H,L,N,O,P,U,X). Unless the offender is a liberal, then it’s MSNBC’s fault.

J is for Jesus. I can never have too much of him in my life and I want to make sure he’s part of YOURS too, whether you like it or not.

K is for Kansas and Kentucky where evolution is a four letter word. No, seriously, our education system is so bad we can’t spell but wee no wi ain’t relaytuhd 2 no munkey!

L is for Liberal. Liberals hate you and everything about you. They’re plotting to take over the country by force. They also happen to be total wimps and weaklings who hate guns. How are wimps and weaklings without guns going to take over the country? Please see Q.

M is for Marriage between a man and a woman ONLY. Even if it’s Brittany Spears’ 55 hour marriage, it’s still sacred, dammit!

N(1) is for Nazi. Nazis want to destroy America. Anyone who disagrees with you is one of these.

N(2) is for Ni**g…well I won’t say THAT word about those people or the liberal thought police will come for me but I think you know what I mean (wink wink).

O is for Obama. See N(1) and N(2).
TAMARA

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

P is for President 1.The highest office of the land. The most powerful man in the world (for now…Palin in 2016!), deserving of our respect and admiration and love and full support during a time of war 2. A secret Muslim foreigner terrorist sympathizer that is out to kill you and all you hold dear. It depends on who we are talking about. See O.

Q is for questions. Never ask any. Ever. About anything.

R is for Ronald Reagan. Ronnie represented a righteous religious revival and rapacious right-wing Republican revolution that ruined Russia. It doesn’t matter that, by the time he left office, he was unable to repeat or understand the previous sentence.

S(1) is for Sarah Palin. Sister Sarah symbolizes strength, serenity, sweetness and street smarts. She supports several serious stances on society’s struggles. Which ones? All potential interviewers please see Q.

S(2) is for Science, which is Satan’s tool. Again, please see Q.

T is for Tea Party. The Tea Party tactlessly trampled through a thicket of town halls by throwing tenacious televised tantrums about terrible tax increases that never happened.“Alliteration? That one of them fancy college words for taking away my Medicare?”

U is for Us vs. Them.

V is for Voting. Voting is a God given right that we would NEVER think of interfering with by forcing people to pay ofr ID they can’t afford, gerrymandering Congressional districts, underfunding voting machines in low income areas, mailing fliers to African Americans with false information, using robo-call centers to convince Hispanics to not vote in protest or anything else you can think of. If you do think of anything else, whatever you do, please don’t suggest it your local GOP campaign headquarters.(1-800-drty-trk)

W is for Wealth redistribution. What goes up must never come down. That would be class warfare!

X is for Xenophobia (courtesy of Chuck Hutchings).“HELLO? WHICH. WAY. TO. THE. BATHROOM? EL BANO? DO. YOU. SPEAK. AMERICAN? Good lord, I hate Canada!”

Y Is for Yesterday when things were so much better than they are today. Women and Negroes knew their place and pinko commie liberals were blacklisted. Don’t you wish we could go back to those good ol’ days? So do we and we’re trying as hard as we can!

Z is for Zero accountability (courtesy of Dave Mann). Words are completely powerless. If words had ANY kind of power at all, our Founding Fathers would have used them to declare our independence or elevated them to first among our rights. So stop blaming every death threat, attempted assassination, anti-government militia and shooting spree on us. It was an isolated incident. They all isolated incidents! See I(2)
Marcus

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

D is for Divorce. Which is how so many of us prove that the Sacrament of Marriage is absolute.

F is for Fetus. Whom are sacred, unless they interfere with a Hospital’s bottom line, then they aren’t.

M is for Money. Which is how God blesses those who deserve it. Minimum wage is a tool of Satan.

D is for Double Standards. Why do you hate God?

R is for Religion. Which means Christianity (Protestant, Sufferin’ Baptist) of course.

F is for Freedom. Which means I shoot my gun at whom I want anytime.

A is for Abortion. Which I denounce whilst getting one.

H is for Humility. Which applies to everyone else.

F is for Forgiveness. Of which I know I am forgiven, automatically, anytime, anywhere, because I “believe”. Exception for those who are not part of “R” above.
Frankly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Porter, TX, stop posting under other people's usernames. Why don't you have the guts to use your own?
Frankly

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
Frankly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Stop describing the liberal progressive loon, justaminute aka Karen Lea Janbaz. We know who she/he/it is and what she/he/it represents! To save time I just refer to justa as a "she-it" Everyone on this thread knows that!
WarForOil

Southlake, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Frankly wrote:
Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
Isn't there a cult somewhere that's missing you.
One without electricity or plumbing.

The earth is not flat. Tell your other members.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe the fact that there are more gun deaths in the US might give you a clue. Plus to make the analogy correct that would be gun deaths by Christians...

So tell us you ignorant dolt, when did Christians take over Chicago because this is some pretty amazing statistics we never hear from the lame-stream media! Newtown, CT. Nineteen of 20 Newtown children are white.

All of a sudden the 2nd amendment should be repealed or altered. Chicago children are mostly black. The media is silent about Chicago violence. WHY?

Chicago: 446 school age children shot last year with strongest gun laws in country yet the media is totally silent. WHY?

That cesspool known as Chicago has the toughest gun laws in the country, yet despite all the shootings, murders, and bloodshed, you never hear a peep about this from the corrupt state run media.

In Chicago , there have been 446 school age children shot in leftwing cesspool run by Rahm Emanuel. 62 school aged children have actually been killed by crazed nuts in Chicago so far this year.

So why isn't this news worthy? Is it because it would embarrass those anti second amendment nuts who brag about Chicago's tough gun laws?

Is it because most of the kids who were shot and killed were minorities? Or is it because the corrupt media doesn't want to show Chicago in a bad light?

THE LIST OF MURDERED SCHOOL AGE CHICAGO CHILDREN IN 2013 AND WE STILL HAVE 8 MONTHS LEFT IN 2013.

18 YEARS OLD- 15
17 YEARS OLD- 16
16 YEARS OLD- 16
15 YEARS OLD- 6
14 YEARS OLD- 4
13 YEARS OLD- 2
12 YEARS OLD- 1
07 YEARS OLD- 1
06 YEARS OLD- 1

446 School Age Children Shot in Chicago Last Year THE LIST OF SCHOOL AGE CHILDREN SHOT IN 2012

18 year old -110
17 year old - 99
16 year old - 89
15 year old - 62
14 year old - 39
13 year old - 21
12 year old - 10
11 year old - 2
10 year old - 3
09 year old - 1
07 year old - 3
06 year old - 2
05 year old - 1
04 year old - 1
03 year old - 1
01 year old - 2

So why isn't this news worthy? The Political Leaders in Illinois; All Democrats and according to you, all Christians!
President: Barack Hussein Obama
Senator: Dick Durbin House
Representative: Jesse Jackson Jr.
Governor: Pat Quinn
House leader: Mike Madigan
Atty. Gen.: Lisa Madigan (daughter of Mike)
Mayor: Rahm Emanuel

Chicago school system is rated one of the worst in the country. State pension fund $78 Billion in debt, worst in country.

Cook County ( Chicago ) sales tax 10.25%- highest in country. A culture of corruption that would make a Louisiana politician blush with envy. Can't blame Republicans! There aren't any!

So the real reason the Press is Silent? There's no one they can blame.

You are absolutely proof stupid can't be fixed!
Frankly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Your asking the WRONG person to "think", she-it is incapable of such a complex behavior. "she-it's m.o. is to post someone else's opinion and that becomes her personal opinion. As soon as MEDIA MATTERS, little green footballs or some other progressive liberal (aka socialists/communist)organizat ion tells "she-it" what her opinion is then and only then will "she-it" let you know.

She isn't responsible for ANYTHING, including thinking for herself!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell us you ignorant dolt, when did Christians take over Chicago because this is some pretty amazing statistics we never hear from the lame-stream media! Newtown, CT. Nineteen of 20 Newtown children are white.
All of a sudden the 2nd amendment should be repealed or altered. Chicago children are mostly black. The media is silent about Chicago violence. WHY?
Chicago: 446 school age children shot last year with strongest gun laws in country yet the media is totally silent. WHY?
That cesspool known as Chicago has the toughest gun laws in the country, yet despite all the shootings, murders, and bloodshed, you never hear a peep about this from the corrupt state run media.
In Chicago , there have been 446 school age children shot in leftwing cesspool run by Rahm Emanuel. 62 school aged children have actually been killed by crazed nuts in Chicago so far this year.
So why isn't this news worthy? Is it because it would embarrass those anti second amendment nuts who brag about Chicago's tough gun laws?
Is it because most of the kids who were shot and killed were minorities? Or is it because the corrupt media doesn't want to show Chicago in a bad light?
THE LIST OF MURDERED SCHOOL AGE CHICAGO CHILDREN IN 2013 AND WE STILL HAVE 8 MONTHS LEFT IN 2013.
18 YEARS OLD- 15
17 YEARS OLD- 16
16 YEARS OLD- 16
15 YEARS OLD- 6
14 YEARS OLD- 4
13 YEARS OLD- 2
12 YEARS OLD- 1
07 YEARS OLD- 1
06 YEARS OLD- 1
446 School Age Children Shot in Chicago Last Year THE LIST OF SCHOOL AGE CHILDREN SHOT IN 2012
18 year old -110
17 year old - 99
16 year old - 89
15 year old - 62
14 year old - 39
13 year old - 21
12 year old - 10
11 year old - 2
10 year old - 3
09 year old - 1
07 year old - 3
06 year old - 2
05 year old - 1
04 year old - 1
03 year old - 1
01 year old - 2
So why isn't this news worthy? The Political Leaders in Illinois; All Democrats and according to you, all Christians!
President: Barack Hussein Obama
Senator: Dick Durbin House
Representative: Jesse Jackson Jr.
Governor: Pat Quinn
House leader: Mike Madigan
Atty. Gen.: Lisa Madigan (daughter of Mike)
Mayor: Rahm Emanuel
Chicago school system is rated one of the worst in the country. State pension fund $78 Billion in debt, worst in country.
Cook County ( Chicago ) sales tax 10.25%- highest in country. A culture of corruption that would make a Louisiana politician blush with envy. Can't blame Republicans! There aren't any!
So the real reason the Press is Silent? There's no one they can blame.
You are absolutely proof stupid can't be fixed!
She did miss the whole concept of what my post was about when she posted her statement back to me. She jumps right in there that it is all Republican's fault or Christian's fault or even better all my "TAMARA'S" fault. Well at least she has me listed with some good groups. Give her an A for that at least!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 37,981 - 38,000 of71,057
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••