1,467 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#38752 Apr 26, 2013
Gee, Tamara, your complaints against me have been applied to every Dem poster that has ever appeared on this board by you. Except the Iranian part, and that crutch is just some thing you try to use as a bat on me when you want.

Added to the fact that I'm pretty sure you've worn the letter 'M' off of your keyboard by now.

Making a quilt for my granddaughter on that new super deluxe Baby Lock sewing/embroidering machine hubby got me on my birthday.

You know the one that I went to class for the other day when I was accused of being the 'other.' Hubby is just a sweet charming teddy bear of a guy that resembles nothing of what you guys post on here. Nobody that we know does.

What is funny I'm the gawd dang liberal business owner of a military son and a oil company employed human resources managing daughter. This just does give the wingnut stereotyping a headache. LOL

But you guys do provide some comic relief for breaks from that though...

Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38753 Apr 26, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Packing Heat, your quite funny, I guess you gathered all those jokes when you were the 'other.' At least now you can claim honors as your free to post them under your own handle.

Jokes? That's the funniest part, I think they may all be true and the real joke is you, a pathetic loser with the nonsense you continue to post you ignorant dolt!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#38754 Apr 26, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Jokes? That's the funniest part, I think they may all be true and the real joke is you, a pathetic loser with the nonsense you continue to post you ignorant dolt!
Heat, that 'thinking' part always gets you in trouble....LOL
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38755 Apr 26, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Gee, Tamara, your complaints against me have been applied to every Dem poster that has ever appeared on this board by you. Except the Iranian part, and that crutch is just some thing you try to use as a bat on me when you want.
Added to the fact that I'm pretty sure you've worn the letter 'M' off of your keyboard by now.
Making a quilt for my granddaughter on that new super deluxe Baby Lock sewing/embroidering machine hubby got me on my birthday.
You know the one that I went to class for the other day when I was accused of being the 'other.' Hubby is just a sweet charming teddy bear of a guy that resembles nothing of what you guys post on here. Nobody that we know does.
What is funny I'm the gawd dang liberal business owner of a military son and a oil company employed human resources managing daughter. This just does give the wingnut stereotyping a headache. LOL
But you guys do provide some comic relief for breaks from that though...
My you are off your rocker. You bring up where your husband is from. Told us all about his family and your trips to Iran. No one asked you to share but you did.
Glad your hubby keeps you in great gifts trying to keep you busy. Some more personal sharing! By the way I never said your husband wasn't a nice guy. Well I am glad your son is doing well and is safe and that his wife a nurse and your granddaughter are so great. Glad to hear your daughter finally got a job. You should be proud I know I would be!. All in your head that this would bother anyone about your kids doing so well. The only one on her that does any begrudging to others is YOU!

So when you come back answer who all the we's are that want tp publish my personl name along with my family's personal info.

Your really need a head check by a professional!
Zane

United States

#38756 Apr 26, 2013
Tamara's a democratic poster as is JAG, they express themselves and no one but Sasquatch has a problem with them...hmmmmm...

Dee Smith was a democrat and posted here and no one but Sasquatch had a problem with her....hmmmm....

YES THERE IS A CLEAR PATTERN.

So, if republicans and all the other democrats are all reacting the same to Sasquatch, what could that possibly mean?

We have a radical progressive liberal extremist whose "ideas" are so out of the normal range no one with gray matter between their ears agrees with the Sasquatch.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#38757 Apr 26, 2013
Marcus wrote:
Only 28 cases reported in California. Arizona has 9 and then cases have been reported in Maryland, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Virginia, Wisconsin.

your incorrect claim concerning what triggers the law.
Only 28 cases in California, let those few insignificant
people die of food poisoning. No need to make the food
safe for so few or any.

It takes $50M of impact to trigger the law.
Mucus would have to die 35 times to matter there.

Have another fresh mango, Mucus.
Zane

United States

#38758 Apr 26, 2013
Oh yes I forgot little Miss Misty who was a independent and is very friendly to everyone especially to Tamara and the rest of us, but SASQUATCH hated this lady with a passion.

Pure venom and jealous rage.
Maddy

United States

#38759 Apr 26, 2013
Back in the Fall 2011 Russia's FSB contacted our CIA with information that Zubeidat, mother to the Boston Marathon Bombers had become radicalized and also suspected her oldest son, Tamerlan. Zubeidat was added to the terror list 18 months before the bombings happened in Boston.

Why wasn't Tamerlan added along with his mother? Why did they allow these people to live here and travel back to Russia unimpeded? How would you like to have radical Islamists living next door to your family?

*AP
4/26/2013
Zane

United States

#38760 Apr 26, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Only 28 cases in California, let those few insignificant
people die of food poisoning. No need to make the food
safe for so few or any.
It takes $50M of impact to trigger the law.
Mucus would have to die 35 times to matter there.
Have another fresh mango, Mucus.
Marcus was correct in his post and yours was INCORRECT. He posted about a specific law which effects Californians and what he posted was the truth and you made up something and posted it. Marcus called you out on the misinformation and lies. Good for him.

Next?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38761 Apr 26, 2013
Zane wrote:
Oh yes I forgot little Miss Misty who was a independent and is very friendly to everyone especially to Tamara and the rest of us, but SASQUATCH hated this lady with a passion.
Pure venom and jealous rage.
Maybe she has a real big problem with other women! Just think how she post to other women. and think how she post to the men even if she disagrees with them.
Donnie

United States

#38762 Apr 26, 2013
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#38763 Apr 26, 2013
Zane the crap that comes out of your keyboard....Your the biggest hater that ever appeared here...I think Dusty Outlaw was the one that had pegged Misty since way back...but it's down the ole memory hole now.

Remember the name "Red?" lol

You know you guys should just let this board die and start a new one. That way you crackpots could start fresh, then you wouldn't have to get a new handle all the time.

I don't think in all this time since 2006 one person has admitted to being a Republican..lol

No wonder the Republican head honcho's think that they can rebrand themselves...except you guys ruin it by opening your mouths....
Zane

United States

#38764 Apr 26, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe she has a real big problem with other women! Just think how she post to other women. and think how she post to the men even if she disagrees with them.
Sasquatch just has PROBLEMS....lol.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38765 Apr 26, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Heat, that 'thinking' part always gets you in trouble....LOL

Speaking of trouble...lol...

Karen decided to wear a burka for a week just to see what the reaction would be.

The first thing this morning she was sworn at, punched in the nose, kicked in the fundamentals
and received insulting comments.

Who knows what's going to happen when she leaves her house, lol.
TAMARA

United States

#38766 Apr 26, 2013
Religious zealots have positioned themselves within state governments in an effort to shape the states with their sick and twisted version of Christianity. To date, North Dakota, Arkansas, Kansas, Virginia, Florida, Nebraska, Indiana, Tennessee, Kentucky, North Carolina, Alabama, Oklahoma, Texas, and Louisiana have all passed or seriously considered laws written based on an extreme religious view. These bills and laws are specifically designed to target reproductive rights, science, history, and other religions in an effort to declare America a Christian nation, even though the Constitution forbids laws that place one religion over another. But that is exactly what all these bills attempt to do.
TAMARA

United States

#38767 Apr 26, 2013
By introducing and passing such measures, states are favoring a specific yet misguided Christian viewpoint despite the fact that not every citizen is a Christian. Some practice Islam, some practice Judaism, some practice Buddhism, and some are even agnostics and atheists. And not even all Christians have the same views. But nevertheless, Republicans are endorsing one specific religious view, and that view is extreme fundamentalism, and extreme fundamentalism in any religion is dangerous. And when you have to stoop to the low level of holding kids captive in an effort to convert them, your religion is a bad one.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38768 Apr 26, 2013
Zane wrote:
Tamara's a democratic poster as is JAG, they express themselves and no one but Sasquatch has a problem with them...hmmmmm...
Dee Smith was a democrat and posted here and no one but Sasquatch had a problem with her....hmmmm....
YES THERE IS A CLEAR PATTERN.
So, if republicans and all the other democrats are all reacting the same to Sasquatch, what could that possibly mean?
We have a radical progressive liberal extremist whose "ideas" are so out of the normal range no one with gray matter between their ears agrees with the Sasquatch.
Her post are so ---I don't know the words to describe them. My problem is her trying to turn things around to make other look like the guilty party. Her lying about what people say. Like her last post --who gives a flip what she got for her birthday or anything else. But she is all about bragging about things. I guess if thats all that makes her happy then she lucky her has a husband that is able to do exactly that.
Packing Heat

United States

#38769 Apr 26, 2013
What is happening to my country?

Being overrun by morons, unfortunately.
Maddy

United States

#38770 Apr 26, 2013
Fascism is coming, as predicted, wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.
Zane

United States

#38771 Apr 26, 2013
Turns out, fundamentalist Christianity is the very devil they told everyone to avoid. Hey, devils, we're on to you. Your time in the sun is coming to a close.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min miss tuffet 150,013
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 23 min Cornelius Scudmister 153,774
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 26 min Synergy 55,576
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr 18WheelsNoBrainCells 31,059
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr White House Muslim 97,004
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 2 hr Red Square 59,694
Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Correct 4,032
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••