OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38746 Apr 26, 2013
The Fake Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>Are all these smart, well-mannered, republicans and the 1% of the ultra rich just supporters for the 99% or would you agree they are their only hope? A God-Send for the poor and usually donating their millions to the needy because their heart knows it helps."""

I agree it's their only hope with what we have witnessed of Obama for the last 5 years and agree with you Obama has been a disaster for poor people. Wonder why.

The Obama Sequester Plan all along was, "Hope Republicans Blink First." President Obama first proposed the sequester and insisted it become law. Republicans have twice voted to replace these arbitrary cuts with common-sense cuts and reforms. They have repeatedly said they believe there is a better way to reduce the deficit, but Americans do not support sacrificing real spending cuts that were promised for more tax hikes. Congress had just passed more than $600 billion in tax revenue increases from the Rich as part of the fiscal cliff deal and Obamacare and all taxed the hell out of everyone else that pays taxes. The debt-reduction conversation should be toward cuts and entitlement reforms, where Obama promised if he got his tax hike of $600 Billion on the Rich and raped the middle-class for some too. Most importantly, common sense dictates we must make cuts and live within our own means as a nation, not steal mine to give to someone else. The sequester is the only point of leverage and accountability for Obama and put the brakes on this reckless spending with massive debt to be repaid by generations to come.

If he wants to replace spending cuts with more taxes, then he really is crazy because Americans will fight that battle and prefer it to clashes over default or a government shutdown. Obama owns this sequester and had final say when he signed it into law so enforcing what is now (spending cuts in law) beats fighting over what might be (default or shutdown). House and Senate Republicans along with many Democrats now are right and more agreeable on this approach more than they’ve ever been. They should make Obama sweat the sequester and part of that is holding a poker face that they can absorb the political fallout with government-wide spending restraints. And if Obama wants to avert these cuts, he will have to agree or offer alternatives more palatable to Common Sense and prove he isn't purposely trying to inflict pain on all of the American People for Political Gain. Right now, his memo's tell a very different story of "hurt them where you can."

When I grew up "Austerity" wasn't a dirty word; It was a responsible way of life. Don't spend more than you make and try to save what you can.

Continuing to spend $1.57 for every $1.00 of revenue can't go on forever and will end very badly someday.

"Sequester" barely touched the over-spending problem. Austerity can be self imposed or forced. it seems Obama wants forced, we shall see.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#38747 Apr 26, 2013
Packing Heat, your quite funny, I guess you gathered all those jokes when you were the 'other.' At least now you can claim honors as your free to post them under your own handle.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#38748 Apr 26, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>When I went after you it was because of wht "YOU" and "YOU" alone posted to me!. It has nothing to do with your husband! You use that you are married to an Iranian as a crutch to much. I could care less who the heck you are married to. He could be Black or anything else and I doubt if I would like what you post. Be fore I even knew who you were married to you called me a liar about something. So you Kiddo and I were off on a bad footing!
As for WMCOL you put out enough info he could figure it out. Again you have only yourself to blame for all your info being posted. You seemed excited that someone was interested enough to check your info out.
Huh? Your really reaching aren't you. That's a real word salad mess that you have concocted here. Called you a liar about something if you could only remember. Used my husbands 'Iranian' birth as a 'crutch?' You know maybe you should have a pharmacist check for drug interactions with your meds.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38749 Apr 26, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Your really reaching aren't you. That's a real word salad mess that you have concocted here. Called you a liar about something if you could only remember. Used my husbands 'Iranian' birth as a 'crutch?' You know maybe you should have a pharmacist check for drug interactions with your meds.
You called me a liar when several of us was talking about building inspectors. Back when you and I first posted against each other. You gave info about starting out somewhere in Texas with an eating place. Then moved here and got the place you have now and was in business an eating place with someone in Tulsa and you worked in insurance and a court reporter and so on and so on and so on. The you posted about your husband, Mother's passing and you fathers health problems and your brother dying and your health problem and on down to now. So Kiddo check your drugs to see if they are up to date! So you are married to an Iranian. I really could care less. It is your words and meanings that I have had problems with. Not who the heck you are married to! It is what you are personally saying on here that I disagree with! Can you wrap your mind around the fact it is you and you alone I have a problem with. I have not had any connection with your husband so how do I know what he thinks. I donot!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38750 Apr 26, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember I have no memory loss like you seem to do!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38751 Apr 26, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you do. When we get to publish your actual name and your husbands and your childrens and make up a bunch of libelous crap about them you might have something to say about that but your to much of a bitch to realize it.
By the way you never said who all is "we" get to publish your actual name and your husbands (by the way that should have been husband's) and your childrens (children's) and make up a bunch of libelous crap-----.
Should not the "we" had been "I" meaning "you"?

Just remember since I have not been making crap up about you or anyone in your family yourself could be in a world of hurt!

Like I said you put the info out and was disrespectfull of so many on here you have no one to blame but you yourself for the attacks!
You are even looking worse by trying to put you trobles off on me. anyone can go back and check my post if they think it is time worth the effort.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#38752 Apr 26, 2013
Gee, Tamara, your complaints against me have been applied to every Dem poster that has ever appeared on this board by you. Except the Iranian part, and that crutch is just some thing you try to use as a bat on me when you want.

Added to the fact that I'm pretty sure you've worn the letter 'M' off of your keyboard by now.

Making a quilt for my granddaughter on that new super deluxe Baby Lock sewing/embroidering machine hubby got me on my birthday.

You know the one that I went to class for the other day when I was accused of being the 'other.' Hubby is just a sweet charming teddy bear of a guy that resembles nothing of what you guys post on here. Nobody that we know does.

What is funny I'm the gawd dang liberal business owner of a military son and a oil company employed human resources managing daughter. This just does give the wingnut stereotyping a headache. LOL

But you guys do provide some comic relief for breaks from that though...

Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38753 Apr 26, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Packing Heat, your quite funny, I guess you gathered all those jokes when you were the 'other.' At least now you can claim honors as your free to post them under your own handle.

Jokes? That's the funniest part, I think they may all be true and the real joke is you, a pathetic loser with the nonsense you continue to post you ignorant dolt!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#38754 Apr 26, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Jokes? That's the funniest part, I think they may all be true and the real joke is you, a pathetic loser with the nonsense you continue to post you ignorant dolt!
Heat, that 'thinking' part always gets you in trouble....LOL
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38755 Apr 26, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Gee, Tamara, your complaints against me have been applied to every Dem poster that has ever appeared on this board by you. Except the Iranian part, and that crutch is just some thing you try to use as a bat on me when you want.
Added to the fact that I'm pretty sure you've worn the letter 'M' off of your keyboard by now.
Making a quilt for my granddaughter on that new super deluxe Baby Lock sewing/embroidering machine hubby got me on my birthday.
You know the one that I went to class for the other day when I was accused of being the 'other.' Hubby is just a sweet charming teddy bear of a guy that resembles nothing of what you guys post on here. Nobody that we know does.
What is funny I'm the gawd dang liberal business owner of a military son and a oil company employed human resources managing daughter. This just does give the wingnut stereotyping a headache. LOL
But you guys do provide some comic relief for breaks from that though...
My you are off your rocker. You bring up where your husband is from. Told us all about his family and your trips to Iran. No one asked you to share but you did.
Glad your hubby keeps you in great gifts trying to keep you busy. Some more personal sharing! By the way I never said your husband wasn't a nice guy. Well I am glad your son is doing well and is safe and that his wife a nurse and your granddaughter are so great. Glad to hear your daughter finally got a job. You should be proud I know I would be!. All in your head that this would bother anyone about your kids doing so well. The only one on her that does any begrudging to others is YOU!

So when you come back answer who all the we's are that want tp publish my personl name along with my family's personal info.

Your really need a head check by a professional!
Zane

United States

#38756 Apr 26, 2013
Tamara's a democratic poster as is JAG, they express themselves and no one but Sasquatch has a problem with them...hmmmmm...

Dee Smith was a democrat and posted here and no one but Sasquatch had a problem with her....hmmmm....

YES THERE IS A CLEAR PATTERN.

So, if republicans and all the other democrats are all reacting the same to Sasquatch, what could that possibly mean?

We have a radical progressive liberal extremist whose "ideas" are so out of the normal range no one with gray matter between their ears agrees with the Sasquatch.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#38757 Apr 26, 2013
Marcus wrote:
Only 28 cases reported in California. Arizona has 9 and then cases have been reported in Maryland, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Virginia, Wisconsin.

your incorrect claim concerning what triggers the law.
Only 28 cases in California, let those few insignificant
people die of food poisoning. No need to make the food
safe for so few or any.

It takes $50M of impact to trigger the law.
Mucus would have to die 35 times to matter there.

Have another fresh mango, Mucus.
Zane

United States

#38758 Apr 26, 2013
Oh yes I forgot little Miss Misty who was a independent and is very friendly to everyone especially to Tamara and the rest of us, but SASQUATCH hated this lady with a passion.

Pure venom and jealous rage.
Maddy

United States

#38759 Apr 26, 2013
Back in the Fall 2011 Russia's FSB contacted our CIA with information that Zubeidat, mother to the Boston Marathon Bombers had become radicalized and also suspected her oldest son, Tamerlan. Zubeidat was added to the terror list 18 months before the bombings happened in Boston.

Why wasn't Tamerlan added along with his mother? Why did they allow these people to live here and travel back to Russia unimpeded? How would you like to have radical Islamists living next door to your family?

*AP
4/26/2013
Zane

United States

#38760 Apr 26, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Only 28 cases in California, let those few insignificant
people die of food poisoning. No need to make the food
safe for so few or any.
It takes $50M of impact to trigger the law.
Mucus would have to die 35 times to matter there.
Have another fresh mango, Mucus.
Marcus was correct in his post and yours was INCORRECT. He posted about a specific law which effects Californians and what he posted was the truth and you made up something and posted it. Marcus called you out on the misinformation and lies. Good for him.

Next?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38761 Apr 26, 2013
Zane wrote:
Oh yes I forgot little Miss Misty who was a independent and is very friendly to everyone especially to Tamara and the rest of us, but SASQUATCH hated this lady with a passion.
Pure venom and jealous rage.
Maybe she has a real big problem with other women! Just think how she post to other women. and think how she post to the men even if she disagrees with them.
Donnie

United States

#38762 Apr 26, 2013
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#38763 Apr 26, 2013
Zane the crap that comes out of your keyboard....Your the biggest hater that ever appeared here...I think Dusty Outlaw was the one that had pegged Misty since way back...but it's down the ole memory hole now.

Remember the name "Red?" lol

You know you guys should just let this board die and start a new one. That way you crackpots could start fresh, then you wouldn't have to get a new handle all the time.

I don't think in all this time since 2006 one person has admitted to being a Republican..lol

No wonder the Republican head honcho's think that they can rebrand themselves...except you guys ruin it by opening your mouths....
Zane

United States

#38764 Apr 26, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe she has a real big problem with other women! Just think how she post to other women. and think how she post to the men even if she disagrees with them.
Sasquatch just has PROBLEMS....lol.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38765 Apr 26, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Heat, that 'thinking' part always gets you in trouble....LOL

Speaking of trouble...lol...

Karen decided to wear a burka for a week just to see what the reaction would be.

The first thing this morning she was sworn at, punched in the nose, kicked in the fundamentals
and received insulting comments.

Who knows what's going to happen when she leaves her house, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr dixie 114,576
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 9 hr elf 110,392
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) Sat Blue 2 89
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) Sat duck 102,866
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Dec 12 amused2death 8,720
Election Who's got your vote in the Alabama Senate race? (Nov '14) Dec 11 Wow 11
Election Who are you voting for in the California Govern... (Oct '14) Dec 9 REM 24
More from around the web