OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#38726 Apr 26, 2013
Shoot Zane, for the biggest part of bombing in Europe for the longest time was the ones happening between the Irish Republican Army and England. In fact, you have a Republican senator King that is supposedly a great supporter of the IRA. They loved bombing and Christianity.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#38727 Apr 26, 2013
Former Congressman Barney Frank doesn't care that al-Qaeda attacked him in the latest issue of their Inspire magazine, which al-Qaeda publishes intermittently to inspire terrorist attacks in Western nations.

In fact, Frank said he finds it "ironic," comparing al-Qaeda's opposition to his marriage to a man to opposition he said he received from the American right wing.

"I thought there was an irony there," Frank told BuzzFeed when reached by phone Wednesday night. "It sounded like what the tea party said when I got married."
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#38728 Apr 26, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Actually Part A 's deductible for 2013 is $1184.00 per benefit period. So how you did not have a deductible when you had a pacemaker bewilders me. Did you stay in a hospital for any length of time to be consider and impatient. So did your Part A pay or did your Part B pay but you would have had a $143 deductible. Then supplement insurance pay kicks in.
Again for the hard of learning,$62K for pacemaker replacement
and all costs paid. Supplement insurance pays all Medicare
doesn't ( re-read this till you understand ).

No wonder you ain't among the rich.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#38729 Apr 26, 2013
Mucus wrote:
Remember the discussion on California's Public Health Epidemic Act of 2013?

Guess what was reported today?
Salmonella outbreak linked to cucumbers sickens 28 in California.
The CDC reports that a total of 121 persons infected with the outbreak strain of Salmonella Braenderup have been reported from 15 states from contaminated Mangos.

Yes, I think there should be laws against this happening.
' Let Freedom Ring ' isn't appropriate when food poisoning
is the issue.

Have a Mango, Mucus.
Marcus

United States

#38730 Apr 26, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
The CDC reports that a total of 121 persons infected with the outbreak strain of Salmonella Braenderup have been reported from 15 states from contaminated Mangos.
Yes, I think there should be laws against this happening.
' Let Freedom Ring ' isn't appropriate when food poisoning
is the issue.
Have a Mango, Mucus.
Hey dumbazz we were talking about California remember, LMAO!
Marcus

United States

#38731 Apr 26, 2013
Only 28 cases reported in California. Arizona has 9 and then cases have been reported in Maryland, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Virginia, Wisconsin.

But the discussion was directed toward one state, C-A-L-I-F-O-R-N-I-A, and your incorrect claim concerning what triggers the law.

Next time you mess up it will be back to drawing pictures with crayons for you!
JAG

United States

#38732 Apr 26, 2013
Marcus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbazz we were talking about California remember, LMAO!
Be gentle his ego bruises easily. LOL.
Mandy

United States

#38733 Apr 26, 2013
Late Thursday, Senate DEMOCRATS moved legislation to shift federal funds, allowing the FAA to cancel
it's planned furloughs of our traffic controllers.
The proposal, which passed as Senators were leaving
town for a week long recess, would shift 250 mil-
lion within the Department of Transportation bud-
get to prevent future furloughs of air traffic con-
trollers, which had caused some delays this week at airports around the country.

The vote is a firm REJECTION of Obama's Admini-
stration's handling of the sequester budget increase cuts.

The House will consider the Senate passed provis-
ion Friday, 4/26/2013, before the House leaves for its week long recess. The provision is expected to pass.

4-25-2013
AP
Mandy

United States

#38734 Apr 26, 2013
sorry posted via I phone...on commuter train heading to work :)
JAG

United States

#38735 Apr 26, 2013
Yeah, mine does that too.
Jesse

United States

#38736 Apr 26, 2013
Gasland 2 Film at Tribeca caught director on the red carpet where angry "farmers" quoted in the film claimed they were misquoted. The farmers were told to leave that they didn't belong on the red carpet...

Wonder if this will be covered by our media?
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38737 Apr 26, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>I think that Zane and Packing Stupidity are twins from a brother and sister marriage. Because when Zane posts I keep hearing the banjo playing in the movie Deliverance. Suee little pigge suee. LOL

A little girl asked her father Ray, "Daddy how did the human race appear?"

The father Ray answered, "God made Adam and Eve.
They had children and so was all mankind made."

Two days later the girl asked her mother Karen the same question.

Karen answered, "Many years ago there were monkeys from which the human race evolved."

The confused girl returned to her father Ray and said,
"Dad, how is it possible that you told me the human race was created by God and mommy Karen said they developed from monkeys?"

The father Ray answered, "Well, Dear, it is very simple. I told you about my side of the family, and your mother told you about hers."
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38738 Apr 26, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>I think that Zane and Packing Stupidity are twins from a brother and sister marriage. Because when Zane posts I keep hearing the banjo playing in the movie Deliverance. Suee little pigge suee. LOL

Ray and Karen was lying in bed.

After having sex, Karen spent the next hour just stroking Rays manhood, something she seemed to love doing.

"Really enjoying that huh?" Ray turned and asked her, "Why do you love doing that?"

Karen replied, "Because I really miss mine."
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38739 Apr 26, 2013
Justaminute wrote:

Ray and Karen's 12 year old son asked Ray why oysters are aphrodisiacs.

"Not sure son, maybe because they smell like fannies", Ray said.

"Ugh, is that what mommy Karen's smells like?"

"You tell me" Ray replied "you were the last one near it!"
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38740 Apr 26, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a dip shit. Your the one that said that I shared personal info when it was WMCOL that published all of it.
So what, you went after me because my husband was born in Iran, even though he's been here longer than in Iran and still goes. Most people that have parents go. You've always been a shit stirrer Tammy. Tammy " She was influenced by Iranians...the scarrey scarrey Muslims. That's why she hate the US!"
Added to the fact that our son serves in the US military and I sure haven't heard you mention that one of your sons have ever done that.
And anyone that calls you on your BS are just attacking 'old people."
When I went after you it was because of wht "YOU" and "YOU" alone posted to me!. It has nothing to do with your husband! You use that you are married to an Iranian as a crutch to much. I could care less who the heck you are married to. He could be Black or anything else and I doubt if I would like what you post. Be fore I even knew who you were married to you called me a liar about something. So you Kiddo and I were off on a bad footing!

As for WMCOL you put out enough info he could figure it out. Again you have only yourself to blame for all your info being posted. You seemed excited that someone was interested enough to check your info out.
JAG

United States

#38741 Apr 26, 2013
Mandy wrote:
Late Thursday, Senate DEMOCRATS moved legislation to shift federal funds, allowing the FAA to cancel
it's planned furloughs of our traffic controllers.
The proposal, which passed as Senators were leaving
town for a week long recess, would shift 250 mil-
lion within the Department of Transportation bud-
get to prevent future furloughs of air traffic con-
trollers, which had caused some delays this week at airports around the country.
The vote is a firm REJECTION of Obama's Admini-
stration's handling of the sequester budget increase cuts.
The House will consider the Senate passed provis-
ion Friday, 4/26/2013, before the House leaves for its week long recess. The provision is expected to pass.
4-25-2013
AP
Finally my party doing something I can agree with!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38742 Apr 26, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Again for the hard of learning,$62K for pacemaker replacement
and all costs paid. Supplement insurance pays all Medicare
doesn't ( re-read this till you understand ).
No wonder you ain't among the rich.
Read or ask either medicare or your supplyment ins supplyment only pays the remaining 20% of what medicare approved to pay and that is after medicare deductibles are meant!

Look at your paper work from medical source, medicare and supplyment and do the math!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38743 Apr 26, 2013
JAG wrote:
<quoted text>Finally my party doing something I can agree with!

Absolutely something any reasonable mind could agree with but... that was never part of the plan when Obama and his Minion's hatched that plan back when they were fighting over the Debt Limit if you correctly recall.

Republicans have had this offer on the table from day one when it was clear the sequester would become reality. Obama has threatened veto and flatly rejected the offer in hopes he can blame Republicans for the mess he purposely invented and that's a fact.

I bet he doesn't even consider veto this time, we'll see.
JAG

United States

#38744 Apr 26, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely something any reasonable mind could agree with but... that was never part of the plan when Obama and his Minion's hatched that plan back when they were fighting over the Debt Limit if you correctly recall.
Republicans have had this offer on the table from day one when it was clear the sequester would become reality. Obama has threatened veto and flatly rejected the offer in hopes he can blame Republicans for the mess he purposely invented and that's a fact.
I bet he doesn't even consider veto this time, we'll see.
It's a no brainer should have never been an issue. You guys have a good weekend, back to work for me :-)
Donnie

United States

#38745 Apr 26, 2013
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Skittles 285,796
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 39 min The WindBag 109,959
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 11 hr Weepy 101,565
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 14 hr MAGA 1,035
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Oklahoma's ... (Oct '14) 18 hr Killkenny 21
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in West Virgin... (Oct '14) Aug 14 duck 68
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) Aug 14 RNC Rightwing NUT... 110,128
More from around the web