WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it will be run like Medicare.
Medicare is a great program and way more efficient than
America's private system.
And ' Secondly ' there can be only one secondly,
not two as you have written above.
The government coverage will actually be cheaper than
most all private plans. Medicare is a bargain.
One more thing government health coverage maybe cheaper but cheaper is not always better. Why are you and so many others worried about the quality of care you will be getting?

Then if Obamacare knocks million of people off their health care plans and they have no health coverage then what has Obamacare accomplished?
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>Some nonsense below

I know, I read that crap too, lets review this Mental Midget's ignorance and Mental Disorders while I have a few minutes to waste on this mindless moron, lol.
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, 20M will lose their EMPLOYER coverage.

So you agree, to hell with this promise I see! You're a pathetic idiot!
President Barack Obama repeated a line he's used many times in describing his health care proposal:
"If you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan."
Well, so much for that promise not to menntion those that lose it and can't get it or afford it now.
Hopefully those are progressive obamacare fans and they really do hurry up and die. They voted for it.
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>Obamacare will be the better option and they'll take it.

How deep in that Basement to they keep you? Must be pretty deep if you even remotely believe that non-sense!
With no money to fully implement it, it may not even be an option, never mind better option your dufus brain.
The damn Politicians are now trying to get an exemption from it right now, you stupid illiterate moron.
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>Please read what you post before you rant.

You really aren't very good at this are you? Not only did I read it you moron, I WROTE IT YOU DUMBASS! What the hell is really wrong with you moron? Tell us all exactly what are your major malfunction's. Did your mommy slap you off the tittie to soon?
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>Your ancestors chose Okieland.

You ignorant pathetic illiterate moron, my Ancestors chose America you dufus!

My family chose Oklahoma to come and straighten out all the outlaws and thieves and land rushers that were sent here from the South on what is known as "The Trail of Tears".
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>Okieland was chosen by outlaws and thieves and land rushers ( most of whom
left within a year ).

I think it was chosen for them by my Ancestors and they sent them here.
They didn't have bicycles and cars back then so they walked here so I'm told, lol.

Oh' they didn't leave, my family rounded them up when they got here and put them on Reservations and...
took away their "Fire Water" to stop their violent drunken stupers they were known for.

No they didn't leave. They're still some here driving around with Red Tags on their bicycles and cars. Horses have Red Hoofs, lol, you ignorant dolt!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Mistake! Should reah "Why aren't you and so many others worried about the quality of care you will be getting?"

We need an edit button on here like Facebook! Anyways for me!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

DARN still made a mistake.

Edit or Delete!=====Edit!&#9786;
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>One more thing government health coverage maybe cheaper but cheaper is not always better. Why are you and so many others worried about the quality of care you will be getting?
Then if Obamacare knocks million of people off their health care plans and they have no health coverage then what has Obamacare accomplished?

I remember Obama saying one time, "At some point you have made enough" referring to those that earned all their money. Obamacare is designed to say,
"At some point you have lived long enough and should step aside and die".
Like he tries to pick winners and losers in business, now he wants to decide who lives or dies.

I know, it's a crazy idea but Obama likes it and "WarForIdiots" wants it, we don't. Imagine that!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Do or did you have a private health ins. plan?
Are you on Medicare?
We are not poor but not rich enough to fund our own health care plan. So we have medicare now. I would give anything to be back to having my health insurance before hitting the age of 65. The constant threat from this government administration towards Medicare and So. Security is bullshit!. The constant wondering if you have a major health problem will medicare pay or will because of all the cuts you will be told sorry to bad so sad we deny you the treatment to make you well. This is where medicare is heading with the medicare cuts to fund Obamacare and this last deal Obama came with over the Sequestery cuts. The major one is the cut to the cancer treatments for Medicare. If you donot have your own money and many do not to pay you are screwed. Anyone no matter what age should be able to get treatments if they are in 1,2,& 3 stage of cancer. 4 and 5 stages in cancer even with treatment you usually donot make it. I hope if that ever happens to me I am strong enough to do the right thing and be appreciating of the life I have had.
Gee, not rich enough to fund a health insurance policy now! But that's what you voted for the people younger than you should do when their Seniors if the Republican's were in office now. Plus trash Obamacare and replace it with nothing. Oh that's right, your really not concerned with the millions of Americans without health insurance now. They can eat cake!

I guess you will have to just make do like the rest of America is having to do. Since you stayed home to raise your kids, maybe they can chip in, or you can go live with them.

Because really, I don't think you've noticed this, but your really not in the financial shape that Republicans represent. As far as they are concerned if you got to this age and are not independently wealthy, well you failed in life.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Wonder what the people of West, Texas are going to do when they realize the owners of the plant that destroyed the town only made $4 million (not in profit) last year.

Of course, they had a couple of insurance policies but who knows if they will pay out now we learned that they were not exactly truthful in their operations. Fraud usually nullifies an insurance policy.

Not much assets left huh! Plus they spent around $30 million suing Monsanto. Gee, wonder if that will be a winner?

Oh well, I smell Bankruptcy in their future.

It will just be another 'privatize the profits and let taxpayers pay the loses! Republican Nirvana!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, not rich enough to fund a health insurance policy now! But that's what you voted for the people younger than you should do when their Seniors if the Republican's were in office now. Plus trash Obamacare and replace it with nothing. Oh that's right, your really not concerned with the millions of Americans without health insurance now. They can eat cake!
I guess you will have to just make do like the rest of America is having to do. Since you stayed home to raise your kids, maybe they can chip in, or you can go live with them.
Because really, I don't think you've noticed this, but your really not in the financial shape that Republicans represent. As far as they are concerned if you got to this age and are not independently wealthy, well you failed in life.

You really are a pathetic idiot aren't you and proud of it.

Tell me, are the "Fried Roaches and French Fries" on sale this week at your "Greasy Spoon"?
Just curious, lol.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
From time my husband and I left our parents home at 18 we have had to fund our and pay for our own healthcare plans. When we started having kids we also had to pay for our healthcare plan. We did pay all of our own health insurance preiums with no help from an employer or the "GOVERNMENT".

You talk about millions of people without healthcare now so what happens to the ones that along with their employers pay for their healthcare that may loose it because of Obamacare. The ones that have worked hard to have healthcare and privide for their families. But will probably be paying for the millions that think everything should be given to them on a plate of gold.
Boy it really is a nail up you but't that I did not work full time and took care of my 3 sons. What the hell do you do but sit on here and act like Queen Idiot!

Your name calling and you wonder why people want to nail you to wall. You are a jealous Bitch! Yes I called you one now go tell hubby someone is miss treating you, you big whining idiot! I donot begrudge you having insurance and I donot begrudge the fact you now can not be turned away. So why in the heck are you such a begrudging BITCH every day you show up here.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
Wonder what the people of West, Texas are going to do when they realize the owners of the plant that destroyed the town only made $4 million (not in profit) last year.
Of course, they had a couple of insurance policies but who knows if they will pay out now we learned that they were not exactly truthful in their operations. Fraud usually nullifies an insurance policy.
Not much assets left huh! Plus they spent around $30 million suing Monsanto. Gee, wonder if that will be a winner?
It will just be another 'privatize the profits and let taxpayers pay the loses! Republican Nirvana!

So what, who cares, idiot?

I heard they were going to start making the "Obama Kool-Aid" there when the Government buys it. Bet you can't wait!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
Then your god obama should work on getting laws for people like that. But he is to busy screw with the people's lives in this country!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:

Actually that is Obama Nirvana!

Remember Solyndra and now Frisk Auto? Obama gave them over a Half a Billion Dollars EACH, let them Bankrupt and told the taxpayer eat the loss instead of his election donors who helped buy him a seat in the Whitehouse, you ignorant illiterate moron!

Tell me something! I was told you serve "Rat and Rice with Gravy" but I said you don't because Gravy isn't on the menue. If you do, what kind of gravy do you put on it? Just asking, lol.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
We do know how to manage.
WHen taking care of 7 acres which we keep mowed and home that has a kitchen, dining area utility room. living room, office, 5 bedrooms, play room 0ver the 3 car garage, and 5 bathrooms we can sell and down sizes. Oh yes we also have a 2 story garage apt with single garage separate from the house which we donot rent out. but have let family use when needed for differnet reasons. So Kiddo Bitch chew on that awhile. I just thought you need to have some more to be pis-t about when it comes to me and my husband to taking up air space that you think belongs to you! La-tee-da to you/and please take a breath so you don't choke to death!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell Kiddo Bitch are you considered "Like the rest of America having to make do"? Come on tell us al some more of your sob stories how mean old Tamara is taking up your space!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>From time my husband and I left our parents home at 18 we have had to fund our and pay for our own healthcare plans. When we started having kids we also had to pay for our healthcare plan. We did pay all of our own health insurance preiums with no help from an employer or the "GOVERNMENT".
You talk about millions of people without healthcare now so what happens to the ones that along with their employers pay for their healthcare that may loose it because of Obamacare. The ones that have worked hard to have healthcare and privide for their families. But will probably be paying for the millions that think everything should be given to them on a plate of gold.
Boy it really is a nail up you but't that I did not work full time and took care of my 3 sons. What the hell do you do but sit on here and act like Queen Idiot!
Your name calling and you wonder why people want to nail you to wall. You are a jealous Bitch! Yes I called you one now go tell hubby someone is miss treating you, you big whining idiot! I donot begrudge you having insurance and I donot begrudge the fact you now can not be turned away. So why in the heck are you such a begrudging BITCH every day you show up here.
Oh, going to lose insurance because their employer is required to cover their employees! Don't you consider that is kind of crazy!

I think the threat is that they will have to insure their employees and thus they will have to lay them off.

How fast you devolve into name calling. You can't point out in my post to you where I called you a name. I just pointed out what you are advocating for. Don't like it? Tough titty.

Until your party has something for the entire voting public, your bitching will get you nowhere. Your griping is nothing but impotent butt hurt.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually that is Obama Nirvana!
Remember Solyndra and now Frisk Auto? Obama gave them over a Half a Billion Dollars EACH, let them Bankrupt and told the taxpayer eat the loss instead of his election donors who helped buy him a seat in the Whitehouse, you ignorant illiterate moron!
Tell me something! I was told you serve "Rat and Rice with Gravy" but I said you don't because Gravy isn't on the menue. If you do, what kind of gravy do you put on it? Just asking, lol.
LOL

I thought you were going to your summer home in Montana? None of this effects you since your what, a richy rich multi-millionaire.

Solyandra........lol

You've just been leading the chumps on because you might have to pay a tiny bit more in taxes. Oh boo hoo!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Then your god obama should work on getting laws for people like that. But he is to busy screw with the people's lives in this country!
Laws, like regulations?....LOL...Gov. Perry uses the lack of regulations as a selling point for business to come to Texas and he sure gets voted into office over and over. Maybe Texans need to live with what they have voted for.

I'm sure the Texas legislature is working on something to limit peoples claims like they've done for other citizens financially or physically injured by the god blessed job creators.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Tell Kiddo Bitch are you considered "Like the rest of America having to make do"? Come on tell us al some more of your sob stories how mean old Tamara is taking up your space!
You got nothing but building your old tried and true strawman.

Sorry, if ALL the American people don't have access to the American medical system to be covered with some kind of coverage and have fair access; your dreams of gold plated medicare coverage for yourself is a pipe dream.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, going to lose insurance because their employer is required to cover their employees! Don't you consider that is kind of crazy!
I think the threat is that they will have to insure their employees and thus they will have to lay them off.
How fast you devolve into name calling. You can't point out in my post to you where I called you a name. I just pointed out what you are advocating for. Don't like it? Tough titty.
Until your party has something for the entire voting public, your bitching will get you nowhere. Your griping is nothing but impotent butt hurt.
You are so stupid I admited I called you a name. OH MY! Employers are saying that they will manage to get around the Obamacare for their employees. Like cutting the employees hours back where they are not full time employees. All ready being done. Smaller business cutting employees down to under 50 employees. So the business will be like you not having to provide health ins.
So if you donot like where this will take this nation to I say Tough titty to you because for the first time I hope Obama takes you down with it. You talk the big talk but you actually I bet screw the government over big time in what you pay in taxes. From what you have posted in the past that is a given. You hate big business. you hate anything to do with oil. you hate any one my age. And in alot of your post I actually think you hate this country. And if the truth be known I doubt if your husband even cares what anyone including says on here.
Now go out and play in the street and have a great day!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
You got nothing but building your old tried and true strawman.
Sorry, if ALL the American people don't have access to the American medical system to be covered with some kind of coverage and have fair access; your dreams of gold plated medicare coverage for yourself is a pipe dream.
Well Obama is trying his best to see to that now isn't he. What he and the government does to medicare they can turn around and do to Obamacare! Like anything that the government gets its hands on is never safe from one administration to another.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••