OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#38681 Apr 25, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Then your god obama should work on getting laws for people like that. But he is to busy screw with the people's lives in this country!
Laws, like regulations?....LOL...Gov. Perry uses the lack of regulations as a selling point for business to come to Texas and he sure gets voted into office over and over. Maybe Texans need to live with what they have voted for.

I'm sure the Texas legislature is working on something to limit peoples claims like they've done for other citizens financially or physically injured by the god blessed job creators.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#38682 Apr 25, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Tell Kiddo Bitch are you considered "Like the rest of America having to make do"? Come on tell us al some more of your sob stories how mean old Tamara is taking up your space!
You got nothing but building your old tried and true strawman.

Sorry, if ALL the American people don't have access to the American medical system to be covered with some kind of coverage and have fair access; your dreams of gold plated medicare coverage for yourself is a pipe dream.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38683 Apr 25, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, going to lose insurance because their employer is required to cover their employees! Don't you consider that is kind of crazy!
I think the threat is that they will have to insure their employees and thus they will have to lay them off.
How fast you devolve into name calling. You can't point out in my post to you where I called you a name. I just pointed out what you are advocating for. Don't like it? Tough titty.
Until your party has something for the entire voting public, your bitching will get you nowhere. Your griping is nothing but impotent butt hurt.
You are so stupid I admited I called you a name. OH MY! Employers are saying that they will manage to get around the Obamacare for their employees. Like cutting the employees hours back where they are not full time employees. All ready being done. Smaller business cutting employees down to under 50 employees. So the business will be like you not having to provide health ins.
So if you donot like where this will take this nation to I say Tough titty to you because for the first time I hope Obama takes you down with it. You talk the big talk but you actually I bet screw the government over big time in what you pay in taxes. From what you have posted in the past that is a given. You hate big business. you hate anything to do with oil. you hate any one my age. And in alot of your post I actually think you hate this country. And if the truth be known I doubt if your husband even cares what anyone including says on here.
Now go out and play in the street and have a great day!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38684 Apr 25, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
You got nothing but building your old tried and true strawman.
Sorry, if ALL the American people don't have access to the American medical system to be covered with some kind of coverage and have fair access; your dreams of gold plated medicare coverage for yourself is a pipe dream.
Well Obama is trying his best to see to that now isn't he. What he and the government does to medicare they can turn around and do to Obamacare! Like anything that the government gets its hands on is never safe from one administration to another.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38685 Apr 25, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, going to lose insurance because their employer is required to cover their employees! Don't you consider that is kind of crazy!
I think the threat is that they will have to insure their employees and thus they will have to lay them off.
How fast you devolve into name calling. You can't point out in my post to you where I called you a name. I just pointed out what you are advocating for. Don't like it? Tough titty.
Until your party has something for the entire voting public, your bitching will get you nowhere. Your griping is nothing but impotent butt hurt.
So what does your bitching and griping getting you? Also Nothing!
You get on here bitch and cry over people attacking you. Well you have no one to blame but yourself. You put the info out about your life. If I did what you did and then went crying to my husband he would have told me it was my fault for posting private stuff on here and that it is you putting your family 's life on here like an open book. You attacks towards others gave them cause to attack you with the information you handed them. You come on here thinking you are better that everyone and get pist when we donot follow you like sheep. You are not a leader! Recent anyone and everyone for one reason or the other. You Belittle everyone and they come back you with attacks and you wonder why. You get on here thinking you have been missed. As for me you have not. When you say you are leaving I wish you could keep your word. But that is a given that will never happen!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#38686 Apr 25, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Well Obama is trying his best to see to that now isn't he. What he and the government does to medicare they can turn around and do to Obamacare! Like anything that the government gets its hands on is never safe from one administration to another.
Now Obama is responsible for how the State of Texas conducts their business! What about the famous cry of State Rights? Texas has a couple of billions in their Rainy Day Fund, well it's a Rainy Day in West, Texas!

Obama did declare them a disaster area, but you know those funds have to come from House. They held up the funds for months and months to the victims of Hurricane Sandy and then reduced it because of the problems of reduced funding to government.

When there is some funds from Government, maybe Chris Christie can deliver it.

But you know that whole shrinking government and drowning it in a bathtub thing sure doesn't work, does it when you actually need a well funded government!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#38687 Apr 25, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>So what does your bitching and griping getting you? Also Nothing!
You get on here bitch and cry over people attacking you. Well you have no one to blame but yourself. You put the info out about your life. If I did what you did and then went crying to my husband he would have told me it was my fault for posting private stuff on here and that it is you putting your family 's life on here like an open book. You attacks towards others gave them cause to attack you with the information you handed them. You come on here thinking you are better that everyone and get pist when we donot follow you like sheep. You are not a leader! Recent anyone and everyone for one reason or the other. You Belittle everyone and they come back you with attacks and you wonder why. You get on here thinking you have been missed. As for me you have not. When you say you are leaving I wish you could keep your word. But that is a given that will never happen!
I bet you do. When we get to publish your actual name and your husbands and your childrens and make up a bunch of libelous crap about them you might have something to say about that but your to much of a bitch to realize it.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38688 Apr 25, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you do. When we get to publish your actual name and your husbands and your childrens and make up a bunch of libelous crap about them you might have something to say about that but your to much of a bitch to realize it.
I am not putting my personal info on here.
I have not published crap about your son and his family, nor husband or your business nor your daughter. Yes I stay out of it because I did not no you personally, just what you have posted. Yours and mine fight,disagreements and what ever else you can call it is between you and me. It is not between me and your family. But you have not always felt the same when it comes to me. But again that is the difference between you and me.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#38689 Apr 25, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I am not putting my personal info on here.
I have not published crap about your son and his family, nor husband or your business nor your daughter. Yes I stay out of it because I did not no you personally, just what you have posted. Yours and mine fight,disagreements and what ever else you can call it is between you and me. It is not between me and your family. But you have not always felt the same when it comes to me. But again that is the difference between you and me.
Person like I own a restuarant and I am married to an Iranian and I have a son and daughter? Yes, but you never ever talk about your family....You made it about my husband didn't you with ....all the Iranians probably influenced them...

WmCol dragged all the personal info out because he was butt hurt about my not allowing open carry and all of you ran with it like the little creeps you obviously are.

To bad your actual family could not see what you post here like my husband saw and my kids heard about.

You always say the stuff I post, just Dem stuff you can find anywhere on the internet...but here when you can't argue politics, personal assassination is A OK.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38691 Apr 25, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Person like I own a restuarant and I am married to an Iranian and I have a son and daughter? Yes, but you never ever talk about your family....You made it about my husband didn't you with ....all the Iranians probably influenced them...
WmCol dragged all the personal info out because he was butt hurt about my not allowing open carry and all of you ran with it like the little creeps you obviously are.
To bad your actual family could not see what you post here like my husband saw and my kids heard about.
You always say the stuff I post, just Dem stuff you can find anywhere on the internet...but here when you can't argue politics, personal assassination is A OK.
You again are talking out of ignorance. I have never made it about your husband. You told us your husband was from Iran. Yes I said some of your thought sound like you are influenced by your husband being from Iran. But that is a far as I took it.
As far WMCOL the info was out about your resturarant long before open carry was approved. Your person info was out there also long before open carry. In fact you put it about this time last year when Charles Barkley stopped into eat after flying back into Okla. City from where ever.
I have never threaten you! I have never threaten your family! So what would my husband be upset about? I have never threaten your business! I have never said anything against your business. So again what are you referring to. You accuse me of personal assassination to you! Personal assissination other bring up the one thing I will never agree with you about!. But you had attactked me and kept going after my husband and daughter-in-laws and I had asked you to stopped. Some of the names you called my daughter-in-laws well honey was not nice. But thwhat really set me over the edge was you telling I was to old for my voice to count and twisting what had posted.
Then you are saying I am always saying things you post! Well don't say them if you donot want them repeated. But it is alright for you to bring up or say things I post or others post on here. Give Me A Break! I do hope you have a can beer close by so you can cry me river in it.
Again can you ever get things right! You just post things trying to make me out the bad guy. Show me a post I talked trash about your husband. To be honest I have always felt some what sorry for him if go on like you do on here. In fact when WMCOL and Dusty said your husband was mean to you I stood up for him and said I didn't think it to be so.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38692 Apr 25, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
by the way if you donot want to be personally assassinated then donot dish it out to others. It is not ok for you to do it either! KIDDO!
Calvin

Lockhart, TX

#38693 Apr 25, 2013
Nothin should be mandated
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#38694 Apr 25, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you on Medicare?

We are not poor but not rich enough to fund our own health care plan. So we have medicare now.

The constant threat from this government administration towards Medicare and So. Security is bullshit!. The constant wondering if you have a major health problem will medicare pay

The major one is the cut to the cancer treatments for Medicare.
Yes, I'm covered under Medicare.
Recently had pace maker replacement ($62K )
and Medicare paid every cent.

You listen to those who want to scare people about
Medicare cuts, and you're deluded.

Medicare hasn't cut any cancer treatments that are
effective. Lots of treatments are worthless and
the government won't pay. Face it government
experts are smarter about this subject than you.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38695 Apr 25, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Now Obama is responsible for how the State of Texas conducts their business!

Sure, why not? He blamed Bush for all his disasters so seems fair to me!
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>What about the famous cry of State Rights?

What about it? Obama is just responsible for what went wrong, otherwise keep his Purple Lips shut the hell up!
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Texas has a couple of billions in their Rainy Day Fund, well it's a Rainy Day in West, Texas!

So what, that is their money to spend like they want like it is to you damn welfare leaches do with yours while the taxpayer feeds you. Texas has as much right to milk the Government as you do already so shut the hell up about it.
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Obama did declare them a disaster area, but you know those funds have to come from House.

So, all Rick Perry, our Reublican Friend, wants is to send them the money. He doeswn't care what account they send it from. I say peel it off Obamacare since it doesn't look like it will last much longer. I heard if the Senators and Congressmen can't get an exemption from Obamacare, they're going to repeal it. Maybe they will, lol.
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>They held up the funds for months and months to the victims of Hurricane Sandy and then reduced it because of the problems of reduced funding to government.

That's a damn lie and you know you're a bald faced liar on this one. It was because they added Billions to it that had nothing to do with the recovery for the Victims you ignorant dolt! Not because of some lame ass lie you dreamed up.
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>When there is some funds from Government, maybe Chris Christie can deliver it.

Why should he when it was Obama that went up there and got in front of the camara bragging he would pay for it or was he just talking about his campaign payback pork bills his cronies added to the disaster bill.
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>But you know that whole shrinking government and drowning it in a bathtub thing sure doesn't work, does it when you actually need a well funded government!

What the hell are you talking about you ignorant dolt? We would have a well funded Government if we weren't paying for all you damn lazy ass progressive liberals that refuse to work or buy their own damn health insurance you ignorant low-life parasites.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38696 Apr 25, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>They held up the funds for months and months to the victims of Hurricane Sandy and then reduced it because of the problems of reduced funding to government.

No, because of the problems with wasteful spending you pathetic liar.
Obama's Sandy Aid bill was filled with holiday goodies unrelated to storm damage caused by Hurricane Sandy you lying thug!
Victims suffered as Obama's $60.4 Billion Dollar aid plan got porked up for Obama's Friends in time for Christmas... as it morphed into a huge Christmas stocking of goodies for federal agencies and even the state of Alaska too!

The pork-barrel feast included more than $8 million to buy cars and equipment for the Homeland Security and Justice departments.
*It also included $150 million for the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration to dole out to fisheries in Alaska.
*$2 million for the Smithsonian Institution to repair museums in DC.
*An eye-popping $13 billion to go to “mitigation” projects for the future.

Other big-ticket items in the bill include:
*$207 million for the VA Manhattan Medical Center.
*$41 million to fix up eight military bases, including Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
*$4 million for repairs at Kennedy Space Center in Florida.
*$3.3 million for the Plum Island Animal Disease Center.
*$1.1 million to repair national cemeteries.

“You would think they would want to ask questions before they give away the public’s money instead of trying to cover it up.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38697 Apr 25, 2013
TAMARA, remember what Obama said about those pacemakers and take the pill instead?

Medicare might have in the past but Obamacare will only give you a pain pill if you refuse to die. Shall we post the video again of him saying it for that goofball Warforoil dufus, lol?

Nah, he can Google it but doubt he is interested in the truth.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38698 Apr 25, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I'm covered under Medicare.
Recently had pace maker replacement ($62K )
and Medicare paid every cent.
You listen to those who want to scare people about
Medicare cuts, and you're deluded.
Medicare hasn't cut any cancer treatments that are
effective. Lots of treatments are worthless and
the government won't pay. Face it government
experts are smarter about this subject than you.
What they did is lower the pay to provider from 5% to 2% and it is not cost effective for the providers so they will not be taking more medicare patients for cancer treatments. This is because ofe sequester cuts that went into affect April 1st, 2013.

I had emergency colon surgery Oct 9, 2012 and for Part A my deductable was $1,057.00. I had reversal surgery from the first surgery Mar.4, 2013 and for part A my deductible was $1,156.00.

Obama care cut millions of dollars from medicare to pay for obamacare. When you take money away from a program it does not add to the benefits and make them better.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38699 Apr 25, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
TAMARA, remember what Obama said about those pacemakers and take the pill instead?
Medicare might have in the past but Obamacare will only give you a pain pill if you refuse to die. Shall we post the video again of him saying it for that goofball Warforoil dufus, lol?
Nah, he can Google it but doubt he is interested in the truth.
I know.

When you take money from any type of program it does not add to any benefits but only has to decrease. When I took math take away made things small not bigger. Has that changed?
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#38700 Apr 25, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>
What they did is lower the pay to provider from 5% to 2% and it is not cost effective for the providers so they will not be taking more medicare patients for cancer treatments.

colon surgery Oct 9, 2012 and for Part A my deductable was $1,057.00.

Obama care cut millions of dollars from medicare to pay for obamacare.
What doctor doesn't over charge by 200%? Medicare pays
what's reasonable and the doctor's are offended. Really
rough.

You're Part A cost is peanuts. You could have bought
a supplement if you'd been smart enough. Not smart
enough apparently.

No money was cut from Medicare except the excess payments
to Advantage Plans. Even Bush wanted to cut those.

Learn about Medicare before you criticize it.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38703 Apr 25, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
What doctor doesn't over charge by 200%? Medicare pays
what's reasonable and the doctor's are offended. Really
rough.
You're Part A cost is peanuts. You could have bought
a supplement if you'd been smart enough. Not smart
enough apparently.
No money was cut from Medicare except the excess payments
to Advantage Plans. Even Bush wanted to cut those.
Learn about Medicare before you criticize it.
I do have a supplyment. Well Mr WarForOil My husband and I have had Medicare for 5 years. I took care of my Mother's and Dad's affairs and dealt with Medicare.
Have you ever looked good at your medicare and supplyment papers to how medical bills are paid. All medical which has a contract to accept medicare has to except what medicare except for charges. Then medicare pays 80% of that cantract bill and either the patients pays the 20% or their supplyment. For part B deductible is $143 for the year. For part A there is serval deductible depending how many times you are in out of the hospital First time deductible is $1156.00. Then after that medicare pays 80% of the accepted bill and supplyment pays 20% of what medicare accepted of the bills. The drug plans comes into play. There is medicare part D but it is more like what insurance co. call HMO.

Now how you ever gone thru the healthcare bill? Also do you have any dealing with oncology doctors? We do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr Ms Sassy 258,873
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr jeb stuart 94,056
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 hr Weepy 99,139
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 6 hr LIBS ARE MENTALLY... 109,014
Election Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) Tue Myra 20,066
Election Who are you voting for in the Texas Governor race? (Oct '14) Tue Myra 162
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Tue OnePhart 1,123
More from around the web