OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38577 Apr 23, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever is posted on here is from information she, justaminute aka Karen Janbaz put on this internet. No one else put their personal information but justaminute. She had to be the center of attention and again she doing it to be the center of attention. You continue to engage her in a fruitless conversation which will end like all the thousand other conversations you've had with her in the past. Justaminute aka Karen Janbaz will attack you with personal insults and made up downright crude, perverse lies. That's what she does. You will never be able to believe a single phrase she post because she is agenda driven not truth or fact driven. Her personal views she has posted so many times it would take a calculator to tally. Anyone who has posted or read these threads for any length of time, know exactly what she thinks. It's clear she isn't a pro-American citizen. She wants America flipped on it's head. That's why she supported Obama. You know this, you posted with her for years now. You aren't going to have a rational conversation, she has a set agenda and she will not change course from that agenda.
What "Jonny" posted isn't far fetched. It's spot on! Look to what we know happened on 9/11 and the Twin Towers. The Times Square Bomber, who wasn't successful thank God. The shoe bomber who was also caught before he could kill, maime or injure anyone. You know what happened in the Oklahoma City bombing with Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols. These people are all agenda driven and ALL HATE AMERICA. Now we have the two brothers bombers in Boston, almost 200, maimed, injured or killed and the 2 who intended to maimed, injure and kill in Canada but thank God again they were caught before they could do their deadly work. The two from Canada were directly connected to Al Qaeda in IRAN.
With information right here on this thread, justaminute aka Karen Janbaz has let everyone on this thread know exactly what she is and what she is about. She put the information out here, she wanted us to know, to ignore the obvious information "she" placed on this thread would be a unconscionable on our part.
Apparently more people than she was aware have a conscience. Good for them and good for Oklahoma!
I know.
Maddy

United States

#38578 Apr 23, 2013
Max Baucus, democrat from Montana has announced he will not seek another term but will retire instead.
He is currently the Chairman of the Senate Finance Committee.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#38579 Apr 23, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Just because someone says they are a Christian doesnot make it so!
I donot believe McVeigh to be a Christian! I donot what the owner of the Fertilizer believes himself to be!
Well dear you throw what I called you um-and you have had only kind words to me? Now you actually told a funny! Good Girl, Kiddo!
Sorry, I don't think your much of a Christian either.

In fact, both my husband and I consider All religions and their adherents one of the main problems with most countries and our's too.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38580 Apr 23, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I don't think your much of a Christian either.
In fact, both my husband and I consider All religions and their adherents one of the main problems with most countries and our's too.
And Kiddo that is your right to think what you want. I think the lack of religion that has occurred over time is the cause of alot of the problems this country is having now days. The only reason I know you are not a Christian is because YOU have stated as much.
Dempsey

United States

#38581 Apr 23, 2013
A Rhawnhurst, Pennsylvania couple on probation for the 2009 death of their toddler son from pneumonia is accused of letting a second child die of a treatable illness, opting to pray rather than take the child to a doctor. According to the Associated Press, Herbert and Catherine Schaible are fundamentalist Christians who are accused of allowing their 8-month-old son Brandon to die after days of diarrhea and breathing problems because they believed that God would heal him.

The Schaibles were four years into a 10-year probation sentence resulting from the death in 2009 of their 2-year-old son Kent from bacterial pneumonia. As part of their sentence for an involuntary manslaughter conviction, Common Pleas Court Judge Carolyn Engel Temin ordered the Schaibles to seek regular medical attention for their surviving seven children.

Philadelphia Judge Benjamin Lerner said at a hearing on Monday that the Schaibles had “grossly and disastrously” violated the primary tenet of their probation last week when they allowed their ninth child, Brandon, to die last Thursday.

“I am sorry for your loss. Deeply sorry,” Lerner said.“But in all honesty, I am more sorry for the fact that this innocent little child will not be able to grow up to be what he wanted to be.”

The Schaibles attend the First Century Gospel Church, a fundamentalist congregation that believes in faith and prayer over science and medicine for the treatment of illnesses and injuries.

Assistant District Attorney Joanne Pescatore told the court on Monday that the Schaibles acknowledged that 8-month-old Brandon was crying, sleepless and having diarrhea last week. The couple prayed over the baby as his breathing became labored, then stopped. When he died, they called a funeral home.

“They called here and we immediately notified the medical examiner,” Rick Fluehr of John F. Fluehr & Sons funeral home told Philly.com .

Authorities are waiting for autopsy results before filing charges against the Schaibles. They could face 5 to 10 years in prison on the basis of the probation violation alone. Judge Lerner released the couple on their own recognizance. The remaining seven children have been removed from their parents’ custody.

“You are not a danger to the community,” Lerner told Herbert and Catherine Schaible.“You are a danger to your children.”
Packing Heat

United States

#38582 Apr 23, 2013
As long as they can keep pumping out more babies, to have God do what it wishes with them, they are just doing what God wants, right? How anyone can be so conscienceless as to torture a sick child to death instead of providing medical care is beyond me. That's what you get when you give up all of your logic, humanity and kindness to religious dogma. Organized religion is the biggest danger we've ever invented, not just to people but everything on Earth.
Donnie

United States

#38583 Apr 23, 2013
This makes the case for forced sterilization.
Justic

United States

#38584 Apr 23, 2013
Doesn't this have something to say about the republicans attack on abortion.

Republicans claim that abortion is murder , yet these Christians let their Child even suffer while they refuse to give their child aid so they might live..

As bad as some of the elected democrats are...
THE name 'republican' has to be one of the most corrupted word in
the dictionary today.
Mandy

United States

#38585 Apr 23, 2013
No it doesn't. It makes the case for religion as a mental illness.
Justic

United States

#38586 Apr 23, 2013
Doesn't this have something to say about the republicans attack on abortion.

Republicans claim that abortion is murder , yet these Christians let their Child even suffer while they refuse to give their child aid so they might live..

As bad as some of the elected democrats are...
THE name 'republican' has to be one of the most corrupted word in
the dictionary today.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#38587 Apr 23, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>And Kiddo that is your right to think what you want. I think the lack of religion that has occurred over time is the cause of alot of the problems this country is having now days. The only reason I know you are not a Christian is because YOU have stated as much.
Well your the one judging on whether a person is Christian, despite what Jesus said about doing it...just sayin..

Muslims say their creeps are not good Muslims...

Christians say their creeps are not good Christians...

I call it a draw...
Maddy

United States

#38588 Apr 23, 2013
No it doesn't. It makes the case for religion as a mental illness.
Dr Jones

United States

#38589 Apr 23, 2013
Religion is made by man. Just like Santa Claus.
TAMARA

United States

#38590 Apr 23, 2013
nd religious people get .... Hitler and his Nazis, Bin Laden, George Bush, Pat Robertson, Jim Jones, Scientology, Boston Bombers, on and on - basically irrational wack jobs because if they were rational they wouldn't be religious. The more religious the more crazy and dangerous. Insane asylums are full of people who talk to God everyday.
Packing Heat

United States

#38591 Apr 23, 2013
"How about the parts where the Isrealites are instructed to wipe out entire tribes, including pillaging and raping the women and killing everything including the livestock, all for a land grab?"
USA has been fulfilling God's word perfectly.
Dempsey

United States

#38592 Apr 23, 2013
"Taking" wives from among the people you just conquered is called rape by civilized people. I'm sorry to break it to you, but your holy book is barbaric.
Donnie

United States

#38593 Apr 23, 2013
OK Christians/Muslims/Jews, etc... please tell us again how powerful and real prayer is.

Waiting......
TAMARA

United States

#38594 Apr 23, 2013
It's mystery wrapped in an enigma served on a steaming pile of ignorance.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38595 Apr 23, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Well your the one judging on whether a person is Christian, despite what Jesus said about doing it...just sayin..
Muslims say their creeps are not good Muslims...
Christians say their creeps are not good Christians...
I call it a draw...
I call you an idiot!
Now if you did maas murder I would know you are not a Christian. But I also would not know if you are Muslim or just crazy idiot!
Jangles

United States

#38596 Apr 23, 2013
Dempsey wrote:
A Rhawnhurst, Pennsylvania couple on probation for the 2009 death of their toddler son from pneumonia is accused of letting a second child die of a treatable illness, opting to pray rather than take the child to a doctor. According to the Associated Press, Herbert and Catherine Schaible are fundamentalist Christians who are accused of allowing their 8-month-old son Brandon to die after days of diarrhea and breathing problems because they believed that God would heal him.
The Schaibles were four years into a 10-year probation sentence resulting from the death in 2009 of their 2-year-old son Kent from bacterial pneumonia. As part of their sentence for an involuntary manslaughter conviction, Common Pleas Court Judge Carolyn Engel Temin ordered the Schaibles to seek regular medical attention for their surviving seven children.
Philadelphia Judge Benjamin Lerner said at a hearing on Monday that the Schaibles had “grossly and disastrously” violated the primary tenet of their probation last week when they allowed their ninth child, Brandon, to die last Thursday.
“I am sorry for your loss. Deeply sorry,” Lerner said.“But in all honesty, I am more sorry for the fact that this innocent little child will not be able to grow up to be what he wanted to be.”
The Schaibles attend the First Century Gospel Church, a fundamentalist congregation that believes in faith and prayer over science and medicine for the treatment of illnesses and injuries.
Assistant District Attorney Joanne Pescatore told the court on Monday that the Schaibles acknowledged that 8-month-old Brandon was crying, sleepless and having diarrhea last week. The couple prayed over the baby as his breathing became labored, then stopped. When he died, they called a funeral home.
“They called here and we immediately notified the medical examiner,” Rick Fluehr of John F. Fluehr & Sons funeral home told Philly.com .
Authorities are waiting for autopsy results before filing charges against the Schaibles. They could face 5 to 10 years in prison on the basis of the probation violation alone. Judge Lerner released the couple on their own recognizance. The remaining seven children have been removed from their parents’ custody.
“You are not a danger to the community,” Lerner told Herbert and Catherine Schaible.“You are a danger to your children.”
Denying care because you pray to Budda, Earth gods, allah,________
insert name here, still is denying care of the ill person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 7 min TRUMPOCALYPSE 106,281
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 39 min brad 243,832
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 39 min Billy 93,258
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 42 min THE WB 84,031
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) 9 hr rnormanii 26
Election California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sun Fanclub 16,059
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) Sep 23 asdf 32
More from around the web