1,526 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Zane

United States

#38465 Apr 19, 2013
Yep he's holed up in that boat and won't come out, they are sending in a robot to see if he's wired with explosives. He's obviously injured he'll piddle fart around and bleed to death. I'd rather see him taken alive and water boarded.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38466 Apr 19, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
TAMARA, read this and it will explain it to you. Seems this bill has been around awhile. I doubt it could ever survive the whole process to be approved. Hope this explains your concerns.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/termlimi...
Thanks for the info.
Donnie

United States

#38470 Apr 19, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush Limbaugh and FOX News are the creators of
lies and smears. It's reported by hate radio
that the father of the bomber brothers has
threatened the US and that the Saudi National
recently released and deported was the master
mind. None of it is true. Hate radio at it's
finest.
Okies believe these things because they want to.
It confirms their narrow self-righteous view
of their failed world.
Rush says witches are making a come back too.
Yes, repub okies are a dumb lot and mostly bat sh!t crazy.

Read their krap on this forum and you will also say batsh!t crazy.
TAMARA

United States

#38471 Apr 19, 2013
Only in Oklahoma

Patients of ‘dirty’ Oklahoma oral surgeon test positive for hepatitis and HIV
Dempsey

United States

#38472 Apr 19, 2013
Parents in Bangor, Maine received automated alerts on Friday that at least three explosive devices had gone off at Bangor Middle School.

Bangor Public Schools Superintendent Ron Parker confirmed that at least two homemade devices had exploded in a locker at the middle school. Parker said that the simple devices were known as “works” and consisted of drain cleaner and aluminum in soda bottles.

“It wasn’t a big explosion,” Parker recalled.“The locker didn’t even open.”

According to Parker, a 15-year-old special needs student had admitted to placing the bombs after being dared by another student. Security footage reportedly showed the student placing one device in a school bathroom. It was later discovered that the device had exploded in the bathroom as well.

“There’s no doubt who did it and he readily admitted it,” Parker explained. The student was being taken into custody by law enforcement on Friday.

There were no reports of injuries, and the third bomb was not confirmed by school officials.
Packing Heat

United States

#38473 Apr 19, 2013
""Security footage reportedly showed the student placing one device in a school bathroom.""

So the school perverts are now videoing the happenings in the bathrooms?
Zane

United States

#38474 Apr 19, 2013
Special needs = Young Republican
Zane

United States

#38475 Apr 19, 2013
Donnie wrote:
Since Mullins and other okie federal politicians voted against help for New Jersey after Hurricane Sandy, will Mary Fallin have the gall to ask for federal aid for tornado damage in Oklahoma?
ederal

Why not, did not Senator Cruz and Governor Rick Dumbazz of Texas ask for federal aid for West, Tx, instead of holding the fertilizer company liable?

Wonder why BP did not ask for federal help?
Stephen

United States

#38476 Apr 19, 2013
Studies have shown that states, like Oklahoma, with abstinence-only programs as the only form of sex education have the highest teen pregnancy rates and the highest concentration of sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV. Abstinence-only programs simply do not work and are pushed primarily by fundamentalist Christian groups who have a biblical view of sex instead of a view based in reality. That biblical view is only backfiring and is harmful to young men and women who enter sexual maturity without the knowledge or resources to protect themselves. Instead of teaching these teens how to realistically protect themselves, conservatives would rather they get diseases and unwanted pregnancies that lead to increased abortion rates.
Dempsey

United States

#38477 Apr 19, 2013
FAKE Dempsey wrote:
Parents in Bangor, Maine received automated alerts on Friday that at least three explosive devices had gone off at Bangor Middle School.
Bangor Public Schools Superintendent Ron Parker confirmed that at least two homemade devices had exploded in a locker at the middle school. Parker said that the simple devices were known as “works” and consisted of drain cleaner and aluminum in soda bottles.
“It wasn’t a big explosion,” Parker recalled.“The locker didn’t even open.”
According to Parker, a 15-year-old special needs student had admitted to placing the bombs after being dared by another student. Security footage reportedly showed the student placing one device in a school bathroom. It was later discovered that the device had exploded in the bathroom as well.
“There’s no doubt who did it and he readily admitted it,” Parker explained. The student was being taken into custody by law enforcement on Friday.
There were no reports of injuries, and the third bomb was not confirmed by school officials.
Ron Parker, Bangor Public Schools said one student dared another student to make and place homemade devices in the school. They were not a big explosion but chemical reaction from drain cleaner and aluminum placed in soda bottles. 2 homemade devices were confirmed by Ron Parker.

"I think the kids who dared him (special needs student)should be charged as well. Obviously they knew he was going to do it but did nothing to stop him. Hell, there's videos on youtube with these types of devices. It's just another case of sensationalism on the media's part", said one resident.

"I blame it on bad parenting and a sensational media." said another resident who didn't want to be identified.

Only an liberal progressive idiot would post about a special needs child being dared by another student into making a small chemical device which had no intent to harm but intended to surprise or frightening as the example of the same intent to harm as the two bombers at the Boston Marathon.

Need I remind you people were killed, many maimed for life, 170 wounded by the INTENT of the 2 Chechen brothers. Further evidence is the FBI was warned two years ago by a foreign government about the older brother's connection to known terrorist. The youngest brother twitter account clearly shows his intent and sickness of purpose. A few hours before the bombing he twitted.

"The ultimate sacrifice is within you, the battle within is defined by jihad". jahar@j-tsar

April 15th, "Ain't no love in the heart of the city, stay safe people." then later that evening, "and to what "god hates dead people, or victims of tragedies? LOL, those people are cooked."

April 16th, the last tweet on the account after the Monday bombing that killed 3 and left dozens gruesomely injured.
"I'm stress free kind of guy."

There is no comparison between what happen in Bangor Maine public school and what happened in Boston, MA. That is one of the worse cases of progressive liberal deflection.

Shame on you and your kind!
Zane

United States

#38478 Apr 19, 2013
Dempsey wrote:
<quoted text>
Ron Parker, Bangor Public Schools said one student dared another student to make and place homemade devices in the school. They were not a big explosion but chemical reaction from drain cleaner and aluminum placed in soda bottles. 2 homemade devices were confirmed by Ron Parker.
"I think the kids who dared him (special needs student)should be charged as well. Obviously they knew he was going to do it but did nothing to stop him. Hell, there's videos on youtube with these types of devices. It's just another case of sensationalism on the media's part", said one resident.
"I blame it on bad parenting and a sensational media." said another resident who didn't want to be identified.
Only an liberal progressive idiot would post about a special needs child being dared by another student into making a small chemical device which had no intent to harm but intended to surprise or frightening as the example of the same intent to harm as the two bombers at the Boston Marathon.
Need I remind you people were killed, many maimed for life, 170 wounded by the INTENT of the 2 Chechen brothers. Further evidence is the FBI was warned two years ago by a foreign government about the older brother's connection to known terrorist. The youngest brother twitter account clearly shows his intent and sickness of purpose. A few hours before the bombing he twitted.
"The ultimate sacrifice is within you, the battle within is defined by jihad". jahar@j-tsar
April 15th, "Ain't no love in the heart of the city, stay safe people." then later that evening, "and to what "god hates dead people, or victims of tragedies? LOL, those people are cooked."
April 16th, the last tweet on the account after the Monday bombing that killed 3 and left dozens gruesomely injured.
There is no comparison between what happen in Bangor Maine public school and what happened in Boston, MA. That is one of the worse cases of progressive liberal deflection.
I think the feds and locals in OKC should be notified of what has been posted on this thread we can even give them her address and real name, thanks to bluebird's help, lol.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#38479 Apr 20, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the feds and locals in OKC should be notified of what has been posted on this thread we can even give them her address and real name, thanks to bluebird's help, lol.
Yes, the Führer must know immediately.
We will deal with them quietly.
Thanks from the Fatherland.

Low brows.
Zane

United States

#38481 Apr 20, 2013
I'll tell your Big Sis hello for you!
TAMARA

United States

#38482 Apr 20, 2013
Fake Dempsey wrote:
<quoted text>
Pot calling the kettle black.
TAMARA

United States

#38483 Apr 20, 2013
Fake Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
All you nitwits need to go down.
Donnie

United States

#38484 Apr 20, 2013
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
Donnie

United States

#38485 Apr 20, 2013
Since Mullins and other okie federal politicians voted against help for New Jersey after Hurricane Sandy, will Mary Fallin have the gall to ask for federal aid for tornado damage in Oklahoma?
Zane

United States

#38486 Apr 20, 2013
Donnie wrote:
Why not, did not Senator Cruz and Governor Rick Dumbazz of Texas ask for federal aid for West, Tx, instead of holding the fertilizer company liable?

Wonder why BP did not ask for federal help?
Zane

United States

#38487 Apr 20, 2013
Fake TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>
Pot calling the kettle black.
FAKE
Zane

United States

#38488 Apr 20, 2013
Dempsey wrote:
<quoted text>
Karen Lea Janbaz has no shame. Just like her username justaminute she is against gun rights on the basis of saving the children but in the next breath she supports unrestricted abortions including the heinous partial birth abortion procedure. Janbaz admitted on this thread to aborting her own child because it wasn't a convenient time for her and her husband, Ray Janbaz owner of Perry's Restaurant in OKC on May Ave.

Progressive liberals are often confused.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 min Mississippi gurl 169,797
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 min Psychotic Republi... 99,864
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 min Pope Che Reagan C... 34,669
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 min Dalai Lama 68,485
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Injudgement 168,282
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 10 min Bethany Ky 701
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 32 min TN Voter 3,167
More from around the web