Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Donnie

United States

#38282 Apr 11, 2013
Zane wrote:
"These are the new secular disciples of diversity,and tolerance, empty buzzwords that make liberals feel good while they often refuse to tolerate and sometimes even assault traditional Christian and Conservative beliefs."
Paul Kengor
Center For Vision & Values
Grove City College
It also reflects the rising confidence and aggression of new secularists and atheists, especially at our sick and surreal modern universities. Classes like that at FAU demonstrate a contempt many public institutions hold for people of faith.
Notice how FAU changed the class after the public found out what was going on in the classroom.
Yep, I read about that the professor had the students write Jesus on a sheet of paper then the students were instructed to put the paper in the floor then stomp on it.

Why didn't he use Mohammad instead or another religious leader, but no every time it was Jesus, after while it's pretty clear the bias!
JAG

United States

#38283 Apr 11, 2013
Karen Janbaz aka justaminute and all her other alias's is a bigot and racist. She dislikes Jews and traditional Americans. She's bigoted against independent business women who are happily married to a white male and somehow found time to raise their kids without choosing abortion because the pregnancy was "inconvenient" for them.

She's racist against heterosexual white males especially those who have comfortable bank accounts or business holdings due to their own hard work and smart investing.

She thinks gays should have more rights and concessions from rest of the population than any other group of people in society except for abortionists.

And apparently she had a complete meltdown episode last night due the posts I've read, LOL.
Donnie

United States

#38284 Apr 11, 2013
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
Jesse

United States

#38285 Apr 11, 2013
Fake Donnie aka Karen Janbaz wrote:
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?
A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
LOL, whew you ought to be tired from all the posting you did using a least one laptop and your handy desktop model, smart phone... blah,blah,blah!
Maddy

United States

#38286 Apr 11, 2013
California State Senate Democrats want a "risk assessment conducted on each food item on a menu". Prohibitive testing that would certainly cause all but the biggest chains to go out of business almost instantly.

Senate Bill 747 written & introduced by State Sen. Mark De Sauliner (D-Concord) If a restaurant doesn't complete "risk assessment" on all food items on menu then the State of California would have the right to shut businesses down. This is another attempt to fill the empty State Coffers with fees.

Read about it, Public Health Epidemic Act of 2013.

*Warner Todd Huston
4/10/2013
Maddy

United States

#38287 Apr 11, 2013
Los Angeles Home Depot a man walked into the store Wednesday evening picked up saws that are normally used to cut sheet rock and begin to cut both of his arms down to the bone in front of horrified customers.

Cpl.Rudy Lopez of West Covina Police Dept. told KNBC-TV said, "People just couldn't believe it".

*Another clear case of mental illness.
JAG

United States

#38288 Apr 11, 2013
A Kentucky Democratic Operative, Jacob Conway, Jefferson County Democratic Party, say two leaders with Progress Kentucky, a progressive liberal group, are the ones who secretly recorded a session that Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell held with his aides.

The two who were accused by Conway are members of Progress Kentucky, Shawn Reilly and Curtis Morrison, which Conway said he used to be friends with and they told him they had a secret recording of the private meeting. When asked if they were the ones to give it to the liberal news outlet, Mother Jones, Conway said he didn't know.

Jacob Conway, Jefferson County Democratic Party, said he came forward because he didn't want the Democratic Party sullied by this illegal activity.

As I and others on this thread have posted the Progressive Liberal side of the Democratic Party will do anything to further their agenda.
Stephen

United States

#38289 Apr 11, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I read about that the professor had the students write Jesus on a sheet of paper then the students were instructed to put the paper in the floor then stomp on it.
Why didn't he use Mohammad instead or another religious leader, but no every time it was Jesus, after while it's pretty clear the bias!
Check out what a liberal professor says about Republicans and Obama
go to link youtube.com the video is titled: Professor Calls Republicans Stupid and Racist. I watched the video and the professor is telling his students to vote straight democratic because Obama was going to 1. create jobs 2. keep peace 3. protect social security.

Let's see how good of job Obama has done that agenda.

Creation of jobs especially in the green industry is a national scandal and dismal failure. 2. We are still facing terrible situations all around the world and have lost diplomats and ambassador in both Libya and Afghanistan. Egypt invaded our consulate and is still having violent protests in the streets. Syria is a war zone being infiltrated heavily with Al Queda. Iran is almost nuclear and North Korea is closer to being at war with us in recent memory. 3. Social Security is being reduced under Obama according to his budget just released.

Someone needs to interview this professor again because his advice was 100 % incorrect he gave his students and he should be man enough to realize his class needs to be updated and revised before he gives one more lecture using material that is totally false!

There are two easy links to this video:
www.foxnews.com
www.youtube.com
Donnie

United States

#38290 Apr 11, 2013
JAG wrote:
A Kentucky Democratic Operative, Jacob Conway, Jefferson County Democratic Party, say two leaders with Progress Kentucky, a progressive liberal group, are the ones who secretly recorded a session that Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell held with his aides.
The two who were accused by Conway are members of Progress Kentucky, Shawn Reilly and Curtis Morrison, which Conway said he used to be friends with and they told him they had a secret recording of the private meeting. When asked if they were the ones to give it to the liberal news outlet, Mother Jones, Conway said he didn't know.
Jacob Conway, Jefferson County Democratic Party, said he came forward because he didn't want the Democratic Party sullied by this illegal activity.
As I and others on this thread have posted the Progressive Liberal side of the Democratic Party will do anything to further their agenda.
Bravo for the Jacob Conway and the Jefferson County Democratic Party for not wanting anything to do with illegal activities which the progressive liberals are so busy engaging in. Mother Jones took that transcript and altered it to suggest something different was said than what was actually in the transcript. The full transcript is available so you can see how Mother Jones was guilty of promoting and publishing something they knew was false. Yellow journalism at it's worse.
Maddy

Dallas, TX

#38291 Apr 11, 2013
Repubtardness--*Another clear case of mental illness.
Donnie

Dallas, TX

#38292 Apr 11, 2013

Stephen

United States

#38293 Apr 11, 2013
Fake Maddy wrote:
Repubtardness--*Another clear case of mental illness.
Maddy is a hell of a lot smarter than you are sooooo, move along nimrod.

Besides we all know who you are and what your doing and how your doing it.

Yawn...
Stephen

United States

#38294 Apr 11, 2013
[QUOTE who=FAKE Donnie"]Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?
A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""[/QUO TE]

YAWN...

“Romans 13: 8-10”

Since: Feb 08

Oklahoma City, OK

#38295 Apr 12, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not "bias," it's very different among students raised in the US to address "Jesus" and "Buddha" or "Mohammad" in the same fashion. An odd exercise, but like the rest of this stuff, the far right's claim that there's some "bias" against Christians in our society is beyond preposterous.

“Romans 13: 8-10”

Since: Feb 08

Oklahoma City, OK

#38296 Apr 12, 2013
There are absolutely no ties whatsoever between ANYONE in the Democratic Party and this "group" and no liberal I've EVER met in Kentucky knows anybody associated with this group. There is a distinct possibility that it's a front designed to make liberals and Democrats look bad.

What I find hysterical is the outrage from the right, when they made Andrew Breitbart a hero and superstar for doing basically the same thing, and far worse.

I will say this--within the world of advocacy journalism, Mother Jones has an outstanding reputation, and IF they did something wrong here, I'd be very surprised and very disappointed.
Donnie

United States

#38297 Apr 12, 2013
LMAO
Donnie

United States

#38298 Apr 12, 2013
Think it's time to go SQUATCH hunting don't you guys?
Donnie

United States

#38299 Apr 12, 2013
I thought they were supposed to be elusive creatures? Must have a defective one...

LMAO

again,again,again,again......! !!!
Zane

United States

#38300 Apr 12, 2013
Donnie wrote:
LMAO
Where o' where has our lazy sasquatch been
We thought we never to see her again,
But alas she's been creeping this thread
Seeking a new identity dawn of the dead.

Zombies, ghost riders and other FAKES.......
Maddy

United States

#38301 Apr 12, 2013
It begins....Washington State Florist is sued for refusing to service gay wedding. The organized left liberal progressive wing of the democratic party have always intended to use the issue of gay marriage as a vehicle to destroy the Christian Church and marginalize Christians.

J.D. Bristol, attorney for Arlene's said his client has many customers and employees who are gay and the claim that she is discriminating on the basis of sexual orientation is nonsense.

"This is about gay marriage, it's not about a person being gay," Bristol said.

Faithfulness to the Bible and the Christian faith will very soon be declared bigotry by the left leaning media and a de facto civil rights violation by the state.

4/10/2013 AP
Seattle Times
www.breitbart.com

*I would suggest the reason the professor in Florida, who was also a democratic activist, only used Jesus's name in the "lesson, was for the same reason as the gay wedding individuals are suing the florist. Christianity must end in all forms if you are a supporter of the progressive liberal agenda. There is a WAR on Christianity and tolerance for non-Christian faiths.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 8 min fartering 826
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min IND 180,410
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 15 min Jerry K 35,204
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 16 min DAWG is MY OWNED ... 101,247
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 39 min Janet Kay 5,445
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 51 min The WB 64,920
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr YIM 76,230
More from around the web