Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Zane

United States

#38260 Apr 10, 2013
Manipulator wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a real tooty-fruity type of a girly-boy fantasizing about his favorite activity.
Your the one supporting NAMBLA...
Stephen

United States

#38261 Apr 10, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey manipulator Karen read this one it should bring back old memories!
Karen Janbaz could always get her own reality show...

'JANBAZ FAMILY VALUES'

That title is a laugh all by itself, LOL.
Stephen

United States

#38262 Apr 10, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the one supporting NAMBLA...
What did Karen post earlier? They should be able to love whomever they want too. So leave them alone. They didn't choose to be boy lovers if there is a god then he made them that way!
Zane

United States

#38263 Apr 10, 2013
Yep, or something equally as stupid!
Manipulator

Oklahoma City, OK

#38264 Apr 10, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, shucks, you found it and they worked so hard to hide that little tidbit.
Here's to you getting the disease bucket...
Zane

United States

#38265 Apr 10, 2013
"These are the new secular disciples of diversity,and tolerance, empty buzzwords that make liberals feel good while they often refuse to tolerate and sometimes even assault traditional Christian and Conservative beliefs."
Paul Kengor
Center For Vision & Values
Grove City College

It also reflects the rising confidence and aggression of new secularists and atheists, especially at our sick and surreal modern universities. Classes like that at FAU demonstrate a contempt many public institutions hold for people of faith.

Notice how FAU changed the class after the public found out what was going on in the classroom.
Justice

United States

#38266 Apr 11, 2013
Manipulator wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's to you getting the disease bucket...
Karma getting to you Karen? You haven't lived a very clean life and it has a way of coming home to roost doesn't it? Kinda like Jeri Wright plays dirty politics and lie and one day you wake up and it slaps you right in your lying mouth, enjoy you earned it!
Manipulator

Oklahoma City, OK

#38267 Apr 11, 2013
You may hate Justice and Zane, but at least they drive slowly through school zones.
Stephen

United States

#38268 Apr 11, 2013
Karma. Yes, she's upset that's why she claims God is a myth because if there is a God and the choices she's made she will stand in judgment.

Guess what Karen, lying doesn't work when you stand before God.

Thought I'd let you know before it happens. But then if you really think about it, you are already living part of the hell you earned. Stop and think about it, I think you know what I'm referring too.

Well if there is a spirit world you would be a prime candidate for a haunting...and not of the good kind either!
Manipulator

Oklahoma City, OK

#38269 Apr 11, 2013
Stephen wrote:
Karma. Yes, she's upset that's why she claims God is a myth because if there is a God and the choices she's made she will stand in judgment.
Guess what Karen, lying doesn't work when you stand before God.
Thought I'd let you know before it happens. But then if you really think about it, you are already living part of the hell you earned. Stop and think about it, I think you know what I'm referring too.
Well if there is a spirit world you would be a prime candidate for a haunting...and not of the good kind either!
Pass the mustard, dumbass.
Zane

United States

#38270 Apr 11, 2013
There was a woman who was about 60 when I was a teenager. She was strange you could see it in her eyes that she was different. My mother owned a local convenience store that was a popular hang out for everyone who live in Greenwood, Arkansas. Anyway we started hearing rumors about this older woman living in a haunted house people said you could drive by her house and it had a strange "glow" to it. Sounds like gossip. We thought it was people just amusing themselves telling tales. A couple of years passed and the woman dies. No one, not one person came to her funeral. Stories came out of the funeral home that the staff couldn't wait until her funeral was held because they didn't want to be around her body. They buried her. Life goes back to usual. Then one day I saw a young man I had known from school and his family lived across the road from this older woman. He told me his family was convinced she was a witch because things would float around her at night when she went outside. If you saw her during the day she was always acting like she was carrying on a conversation, a heated conversation with someone or something. They said she had a missing family member, someone she killed.

Yep, there just may be such a thing as hauntings and that woman lived a private hell during her lifetime I think.
Stephen

United States

#38271 Apr 11, 2013
Manipulator wrote:
<quoted text>
Pass the mustard, dumbass.
Now Karen we know you have trouble being original....lol.
Stephen

United States

#38272 Apr 11, 2013
Zane wrote:
There was a woman who was about 60 when I was a teenager. She was strange you could see it in her eyes that she was different. My mother owned a local convenience store that was a popular hang out for everyone who live in Greenwood, Arkansas. Anyway we started hearing rumors about this older woman living in a haunted house people said you could drive by her house and it had a strange "glow" to it. Sounds like gossip. We thought it was people just amusing themselves telling tales. A couple of years passed and the woman dies. No one, not one person came to her funeral. Stories came out of the funeral home that the staff couldn't wait until her funeral was held because they didn't want to be around her body. They buried her. Life goes back to usual. Then one day I saw a young man I had known from school and his family lived across the road from this older woman. He told me his family was convinced she was a witch because things would float around her at night when she went outside. If you saw her during the day she was always acting like she was carrying on a conversation, a heated conversation with someone or something. They said she had a missing family member, someone she killed.
Yep, there just may be such a thing as hauntings and that woman lived a private hell during her lifetime I think.
Sounds like karma to me!
Marcus

United States

#38273 Apr 11, 2013
Zane wrote:
Cool story. Reminds me of some of those stories on "Haunted Collector". Frank Zaffas I think his name is...when they get those EVP's that are clear as day, well it makes you pay attention that's for sure. I've seen a few video's of shadow people too which is weird, things moving on their own and stuff like that.
Donnie

United States

#38274 Apr 11, 2013
Marcus wrote:
Maryland democratic Gov. Martin O'Malley instituted a tax on citizens for the amount of rain that falls on their property!
* MarylandReporter.com
The tax, mandated by the EPA and enforced locally will be calculated through Satellite surveillance of your property the statement claims.
Rain Tax is estimated to cost Marylanders 300 million annually. From 2007-2010 the State of Maryland has suffered a net loss of 31,000 people.
Is it any wonder?
Unbelievable.
Donnie

United States

#38275 Apr 11, 2013
Marcus wrote:
Suspect in Lone Star College slashing spree fantasized about killing people since he was 8 years old. Suspect planned the attack and used a razor utility knife, say police.
Dr. Ablow, psychiatrist "It all comes down to mental illness."
Finally someone speaking the truth about these random violent acts.
I agree!
Donnie

United States

#38276 Apr 11, 2013
Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who thinks about it for a couple of seconds would come to the same conclusion as Dr. Ablow. Don't need a doctorate degree to understand.
Every case they are highlighting has to do with someone deranged. Every single one. Media coverage have flooded all networks and cable news outlets, but a case which is just as horrible with more victims is being next to totally ignored.
As we enter day 13,487 of the media's obsession with guns & gun control. The main stream media can't find time to report in 24/7 news cycle any attention to the harrowing story of Dr. Gosnell, the Philadelphia abortionist on trial for 8 murders.
Media has ignored 'about 100 babies born alive that had their neck snipped to ensure their demise'. New York Times reported it once in the last 30 days and the story was located on page A17.
The shameless media memory-hole legitimate stories inconvenient to the left wing liberal agenda!
Yep, Packing Heat mentioned that story earlier and you're right almost total media blackout on that story.
Donnie

United States

#38277 Apr 11, 2013
Jonny wrote:
<quoted text>
41 % increase? With almost half of Americans under employed or unemployed and needing decent jobs and Obama's solution is raise taxes?
What the hell are they thinking?
All part of the perfect grand design of progressive liberals.. the devil is in the details.
Donnie

United States

#38278 Apr 11, 2013
Jonny wrote:
Huffington Post: Obama largely silent on poverty according to liberal blog. Blasting away at Obama Administration as being "missing in action" in combating brutal effects of Obama's economy on ordinary Americans falling into poverty.
Huffington Post
4/09/2013
LOL
Donnie

United States

#38279 Apr 11, 2013
Jonny wrote:
"We all supposed to believe somehow that Barack Obama, a product of the same Chicago Political Machine that produced the Daley Family, Jesse Jackson, Jesse Jackson, Jr., Rahm Emanuel, Dan Rostenkowski, Rod Blagojevich (partial list)emerges from the birth canal unscathed."
*L.N. Smithee
4/10/2013
Obama's mentors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Jay 171,762
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 14 min BOiaF 3,702
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 21 min Another Damn Liberal 72,207
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 35 min Laughing at Morons 4,760
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr auto correct 62,109
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr TrailerTrash Repu... 100,350
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr Big bad john 19,606
More from around the web