OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,570 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Donnie

United States

#38181 Apr 10, 2013
Fake Donnie wrote:
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?
A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
Karen Janbaz would you stop posting under my username. You have a username it's "justaminute".
Donnie

United States

#38182 Apr 10, 2013
Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe for the first 3 years you could lie to yourself but after 5 years of this and he proposed budget no one and I do mean no one can say he's anything but what those who refused to vote for him in the first place said he was. Obama is completely aware of what he is doing and he doing it with willful purpose and design. Tamara's right Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi are working hand in hand with him and his liberal progressive agenda.
Taking more from Social Security which is taking from the elderly. Taking more in taxes from the middle class which has had additional harm done to them during the Obama administration. The exact opposite of what Obama's said he would do. ObamaCare sucks. HHS Sebelius said the fed wouldn't be ready for exchanges until 2016 when that was supposed to be operational in 2014. The fact of the matter is it doesn't work and will not work. Even a stupid liberal like Sebelius have discovered it won't work. The cost of private insurance has gone through the roof and it will go higher.
Obama is gutting small business and big business is moving out.
But Obama still plays golf constantly, his kids travel the most expensive places as does his wife and then last night he had a private concert with all the big wigs in the pop,hip hop music industry. Michelle having the time of her life.
But they can allow the White House Tours stopped because that had to be cut to the public. The people's house for the first time is no longer the people's house.
Yep, the Obama Clan act like royalty. But I was a good student in U.S. history and Americans aren't to big on "royalty". lol.
Donnie

United States

#38183 Apr 10, 2013
FAKE Dempsey wrote:
From A Mandy With Love Dear Stephen,
I am writing this slow because I know that you can't read fast.
We don't live where we did when you left home.
Your dad, Packing Heat, read in the paper that most accidents happen within 20 miles from your home so we moved.
I won't be able to send you the address, as the last family that lived here took the house numbers when they left so that they wouldn't have to change their address.
This place is real nice. It even has a washing machine. I'm not sure if it works too well though.
Last week I put a load in, pulled the chain, and haven't seen them since.
The weather isn't too bad here., it only rained twice last week, The first time it rained for three days and the second time for four days. The coat you wanted me to send you, your Uncle Zane said it would be a little too heavy to send in the mail with the buttons on, so we cut them off and put them in the pockets. We got another bill from the funeral home.
They said if we don't make the last payment on Grandma Maddy's grave, up she comes. TAMARA locked her keys in the car yesterday. We were worried because it took her two hours to get me and Misty out.
Your sister had a baby this morning but I haven't found out what it is yet, so I don't know if you're an aunt or an uncle. If the baby is a girl, your sister is going to name it after me, she's going to call it Mom.
Uncle Donnie fell in a whiskey vat last week. Some man tried to pull him out but he fought them off and drowned. We had him cremated and he burned for three days.
Three of your friends went off a bridge in a pick-up truck. Marcus was driving. He rolled down the window and swam to safety. Justic and JAG were in the back. They drowned because they couldn't get the tailgate down.
There isn't much more news at this time. Nothing much has happened.
PS, I was going to send you some money but the envelope was already sealed.
Karen Janbaz playing with icons. That fits with what we know about you as a person. Living the lie are you Karen?
Donnie

United States

#38184 Apr 10, 2013
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
Dempsey

United States

#38185 Apr 10, 2013
FAKE Dempsey aka Karen Janbaz wrote:
Your dad, Packing Heat, read in the paper that most accidents happen within 20 miles from your home so we moved.
I won't be able to send you the address, as the last family that lived here took the house numbers when they left so that they wouldn't have to change their address.
This place is real nice. It even has a washing machine. I'm not sure if it works too well though.
The weather isn't too bad here., it only rained twice last week, The first time it rained for three days and the second time for four days. The coat you wanted me to send you, your Uncle Zane said it would be a little too heavy to send in the mail with the buttons on, so we cut them off and put them in the pockets. We got another bill from the funeral home.
They said if we don't make the last payment on Grandma Maddy's grave, up she comes. TAMARA locked her keys in the car yesterday. We were worried because it took her two hours to get me and Misty out.
Your sister had a baby this morning but I haven't found out what it is yet, so I don't know if you're an aunt or an uncle. If the baby is a girl, your sister is going to name it after me, she's going to call it Mom.
Uncle Donnie fell in a whiskey vat last week. Some man tried to pull him out but he fought them off and drowned. We had him cremated and he burned for three days.
Three of your friends went off a bridge in a pick-up truck. Marcus was driving. He rolled down the window and swam to safety. Justic and JAG were in the back. They drowned because they couldn't get the tailgate down.
Instead of making up bullshit Karen why don't we discuss how many abortions have happened to black children since 1973?

13 million black babies killed by their mothers. Oh thats right you think its cool to kill innocent babies. What year did you have your abortion?
Dempsey

United States

#38186 Apr 10, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
You fat pathetic piece of shit, you must not have anything else to do besides posting ridiculous bullshit that doesn‘t make a damn bit of sense. There is no other reason for your pathetic meaningless existence is there? Is it the only way you can bolster your lack of self esteem? I bet, you being fat and on welfare limits the things you can do. You try to make yourself feel better in your failure of a life yet continue to fail at that too. Your picture is next to the word “loser” in the dictionary.
Oh she's fat alright even her feet are fat.
Dempsey

United States

#38187 Apr 10, 2013
Dempsey wrote:
I approve this message.
Dempsey

United States

#38188 Apr 10, 2013
Dempsey wrote:
I did write this.
Dempsey

United States

#38189 Apr 10, 2013

Donnie

United States

#38190 Apr 10, 2013
Fake Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Karen Janbaz would you stop posting under my username. You have a username it's "justaminute".
I love my people, reepigs, no matter how stupid they are.
Dempsey

United States

#38191 Apr 10, 2013
Well are you going to share some more and tell us what year you aborted your child?
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#38192 Apr 10, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Been to Texas and have seen that in your state the majority are Porkers!
I have lived briefly in Okieland.
Okies are fat and smoke.
Here in paradise ( Southlake Texas )
we're beautiful people ( mostly ).
You can't live here if you're Red Dirt.

Keep up the good work. Most of your posts
can be comprehended despite the grammar errors
and obvious ignorance.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38193 Apr 10, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Okies are fat and smoke.
and obvious ignorance.
I donot care where you live. There are alot of over weight people in Texas. And most of your towns any size are on the dirty side. You could not pay me enough money to live in the state of Texas unless it was close to the boarder of OK/TEX.
Obamabot

United States

#38194 Apr 10, 2013
Buried deep on page 191 of Obama's budget is a table showing tax collections as a share of the overall economy under Obama's budget, however income tax collections as a share of the economy would spike to 10.3% by 2023. This represents of 41% increase in just a decade.

Obama's own budget document confirms that spending, NOT REVENUE is the PROBLEM!
Obamabot

United States

#38195 Apr 10, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Okies are fat and smoke.
and obvious ignorance.
Texan are known for bloviating I can see you are still holding the banner!
Obamabot

United States

#38196 Apr 10, 2013
Early reports are coming in negative with both Democrats and Republicans furor over Obama's Budget. Months late didn't improve the reception of this document.

Ok Jay Carney how do you plan to "spin" this news?
Dempsey

United States

#38197 Apr 10, 2013
Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe for the first 3 years you could lie to yourself but after 5 years of this and he proposed budget no one and I do mean no one can say he's anything but what those who refused to vote for him in the first place said he was. Obama is completely aware of what he is doing and he doing it with willful purpose and design. Tamara's right Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi are working hand in hand with him and his liberal progressive agenda.
Taking more from Social Security which is taking from the elderly. Taking more in taxes from the middle class which has had additional harm done to them during the Obama administration. The exact opposite of what Obama's said he would do. ObamaCare sucks. HHS Sebelius said the fed wouldn't be ready for exchanges until 2016 when that was supposed to be operational in 2014. The fact of the matter is it doesn't work and will not work. Even a stupid liberal like Sebelius have discovered it won't work. The cost of private insurance has gone through the roof and it will go higher.
Obama is gutting small business and big business is moving out.
But Obama still plays golf constantly, his kids travel the most expensive places as does his wife and then last night he had a private concert with all the big wigs in the pop,hip hop music industry. Michelle having the time of her life.
But they can allow the White House Tours stopped because that had to be cut to the public. The people's house for the first time is no longer the people's house.
True!
Donnie

United States

#38198 Apr 10, 2013

Donnie

United States

#38200 Apr 10, 2013
OKIE WORDS OF THE DAY

CHEESE - Maddy likes me, but cheese fat.

MUSHROOM - When all Packing Heat's family get in the car, there's not mushroom.

SHOULDER - Misty wanted to become a citizen but she didn't know how to read so I shoulder.

TEXAS - Stephen always Texas me when I'm not home wondering where I'm at!

HERPES - TAMARA and Maddy ordered pizza. TAMARA got mine piece and Maddy got herpes.

JULY - Ju told Zane ju were going to tha store and July to me! Julyer!

RECTUM - JAG had two cars but his wife rectum!

CHICKEN - Justic was going to go to the store with his wife but chicken go herself.

WHEELCHAIR - Donnie only have one bean left, but don't worry, wheelchair.

CHICKEN WING - Maddy plays the lottery so chicken wing.

HARASSMENT - Misty caught Marcus in bed with another women and Marcus told her honey harassment nothing to me.

BISHOP - Dr Jones's wife fell down the stair so he had to pick the bishop.

BODY WASH - Dempsey want to go to the club but no body wash his kids.

BRIEF - Maddy fart in Zane's car and it stinkie so bad Zane could not brief.
Donnie

United States

#38201 Apr 10, 2013
Packing Heat walks into a bar and says ouch.
Marcus walks into a bar and says ouch.
Zane ducks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 min dixie 70,005
Election Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 min Musical farts 19,905
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 22 min Stray- Dog 18,395
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 46 min LeDuped 190,686
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 53 min TRUMPOCALYPSE 102,181
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 hr Dalai Lama 80,285
Election Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 8 hr Pray farts 730
More from around the web