OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#38044 Apr 6, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Right now they say it is covered by Obamacare but for how long I am not sure. This is one we will have to watch it play out all the way. Like I said, this case is not over yet.
Well if it is sold over the counter without a prescription need and still is covered by Obamacare then My allergy meds and heartburn meds should also be covered. Anyway that's the way I look at it. I still donot feel that taxpayers should be paid to pay for some females screw up when screwing around or even if they are married. That is there responsiblity to see that they are protected.
MistyGirl

United States

#38045 Apr 6, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I agree. I really do wish she would file a lawsuit. She can rest assure I have the money to play some bullshit like that out is court. Not only will I beat her in court, I will counter sue her and own that greasy-spoon and donate it to the John 3:16 Mission over there if I can pay them to take that dump. If they had it, I bet they would cancel the annual Cockroach Races and Mouse Olympics but...oh well. She claims that she has been silenced and will no longer be starting anymore trouble here. This I will have to see to believe it.
Can you imagine the first interview with an attorney? Ok Mrs. Janbaz please tell me what happened.

Janbaz: I post on a public social media thread and they have caused me damage!

Attorney: I see. Just how did they cause you damage?

Janbaz: They posted my personal information and that of my family.
I want to sue.

Attorney: I see. How did they get your personal information?

Janbaz: I posted it on the thread.

Attorney: Ah (smiling and shaking his head), OK...then tell me how you have sustained damages.

Janbaz: We could be harmed!

Attorney: By what? By Whom?

Janbaz: They know who I am and they know where my husband's restaurant is! They know I tell you they know!

Attorney: Calm down. Has anyone personally threatened you?

Janbaz: Yes. They posted perverted things about my husband.

Attorney: Why would someone do that?

Janbaz: They were P.O.'d because I make up some funny perversions and posted it about them..lol.

Attorney: I see.

Janbaz: So when are we going to sue?

Attorney: I'll tell you exactly how to handle this situation. It will be swift and results will satisfy all who have a legitimate claim in this case.

Janbaz: And?

Attorney: Mrs. Janbaz, you and your husband own a "public" restaurant. You advertise right?...and you publicize the fact you own this restaurant. So the public knows. You decided to let the public know. Secondly, Topix is a public forum anyone can post. You can stay anonymous by simply keeping your personal information confidential. Same rules apply to everyone who posts on this public forum. You hold the key and you are solely responsible for what information you divulge which is personal. By your own admission you posted some "controversial" posts which would be very offensive to most of the population. Have I got the basics of this case correctly?

Janbaz: Well if you put it that way, ah yes. So what are you going to do about my problem?

Attorney: Mrs. Janbaz this is what is called a "self inflicted wound", and frankly I can't help you and will not represent you in any lawsuit against any other poster on Topix.

Janbaz: Why the hell not?

Attorney: Because madam, I will be to busy representing anyone else who would have a reasonable cause action against you. I consider it a growth industry. Good day to you.

Mrs. Janbaz is escorted out of the office by the paralegal.
JAG

United States

#38046 Apr 6, 2013
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine the first interview with an attorney? Ok Mrs. Janbaz please tell me what happened.
Janbaz: I post on a public social media thread and they have caused me damage!
Attorney: I see. Just how did they cause you damage?
Janbaz: They posted my personal information and that of my family.
I want to sue.
Attorney: I see. How did they get your personal information?
Janbaz: I posted it on the thread.
Attorney: Ah (smiling and shaking his head), OK...then tell me how you have sustained damages.
Janbaz: We could be harmed!
Attorney: By what? By Whom?
Janbaz: They know who I am and they know where my husband's restaurant is! They know I tell you they know!
Attorney: Calm down. Has anyone personally threatened you?
Janbaz: Yes. They posted perverted things about my husband.
Attorney: Why would someone do that?
Janbaz: They were P.O.'d because I make up some funny perversions and posted it about them..lol.
Attorney: I see.
Janbaz: So when are we going to sue?
Attorney: I'll tell you exactly how to handle this situation. It will be swift and results will satisfy all who have a legitimate claim in this case.
Janbaz: And?
Attorney: Mrs. Janbaz, you and your husband own a "public" restaurant. You advertise right?...and you publicize the fact you own this restaurant. So the public knows. You decided to let the public know. Secondly, Topix is a public forum anyone can post. You can stay anonymous by simply keeping your personal information confidential. Same rules apply to everyone who posts on this public forum. You hold the key and you are solely responsible for what information you divulge which is personal. By your own admission you posted some "controversial" posts which would be very offensive to most of the population. Have I got the basics of this case correctly?
Janbaz: Well if you put it that way, ah yes. So what are you going to do about my problem?
Attorney: Mrs. Janbaz this is what is called a "self inflicted wound", and frankly I can't help you and will not represent you in any lawsuit against any other poster on Topix.
Janbaz: Why the hell not?
Attorney: Because madam, I will be to busy representing anyone else who would have a reasonable cause action against you. I consider it a growth industry. Good day to you.
Mrs. Janbaz is escorted out of the office by the paralegal.
LOL, laughed so hard my wife heard me from all the way down the hall and into the kitchen. She came to my study to see what I was up to and read your post. BRAVO!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#38047 Apr 6, 2013
I would have loved to hear this conversation between Karen Janbaz and Topix too!

Topix Support: "Topix Support; may I help you?"

Karen Janbaz: "Yes, I'm having trouble with other posters"

TS: "What sort of trouble?"

Karen Janbaz: "Well, I was just typing bullshit, bragging about myself while insulting others and all of a sudden everyone started repeating what I posted."

TS: "Ok, we have a lot of that around here and what is your problem?"

Karen Janbaz: "They will not quit because I keep agitating them."

TS: "Hmm. So what does their posts look like?"

Karen Janbaz: "Just like mine but let me mail you all of them since I have printed several copies of all of it."

TS: "No, we don’t need you to mail us a copy, we have the originals still on our site and I can read it all right here. Why did you post your personal information on Topix?"

Karen Janbaz: "Because I was bragging to everyone that I am somebody and they didn‘t believe me so I was trying to prove it."

TS: "Great but why did you post it if you didn‘t want them to know and repeat it."

Karen Janbaz: "Because I was bragging and they wouldn‘t believe me."

TS: "Ah, Okay, I've got it figured out now. Do you still have the boxes and manuals and packing stuff your computer came in?"

Karen Janbaz: "Well, yes, I keep them in the closet."

TS: "Good. Go get them and unplug your system and pack it up just like it was when you got it. Then take it back to the store you bought it from."

Karen Janbaz: "Really, will this help?"

TS: "Yes, I'm afraid it is the only way."

Karen Janbaz: "Well, all right then, I suppose. What do I tell them?"

TS: "Tell them you're too stupid to own a computer."
Maddy

United States

#38048 Apr 6, 2013
FISKER AUTOMOTIVE that was granted over a half billion (529 million) in federal loans, on Friday 4-5-2013, dismissed 75% of it's remaining workforce. Fisker's is purportedly facing a lawsuit from same firm that sued the government funded SOLYNDRA company.

Obama's administration's investments in "green" business companies are a bust. The amount of taxpayer money wasted is a national scandal by itself. We aren't seeing a landscape of green technology, instead what we are seeing is a sea of RED as in bad debt.
Donnie

Longview, TX

#38049 Apr 6, 2013
Canned Heat or Packing Heat = No Heat.
Maddy

United States

#38050 Apr 6, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
I would have loved to hear this conversation between Karen Janbaz and Topix too!
Topix Support: "Topix Support; may I help you?"
Karen Janbaz: "Yes, I'm having trouble with other posters"
TS: "What sort of trouble?"
Karen Janbaz: "Well, I was just typing bullshit, bragging about myself while insulting others and all of a sudden everyone started repeating what I posted."
TS: "Ok, we have a lot of that around here and what is your problem?"
Karen Janbaz: "They will not quit because I keep agitating them."
TS: "Hmm. So what does their posts look like?"
Karen Janbaz: "Just like mine but let me mail you all of them since I have printed several copies of all of it."
TS: "No, we don’t need you to mail us a copy, we have the originals still on our site and I can read it all right here. Why did you post your personal information on Topix?"
Karen Janbaz: "Because I was bragging to everyone that I am somebody and they didn‘t believe me so I was trying to prove it."
TS: "Great but why did you post it if you didn‘t want them to know and repeat it."
Karen Janbaz: "Because I was bragging and they wouldn‘t believe me."
TS: "Ah, Okay, I've got it figured out now. Do you still have the boxes and manuals and packing stuff your computer came in?"
Karen Janbaz: "Well, yes, I keep them in the closet."
TS: "Good. Go get them and unplug your system and pack it up just like it was when you got it. Then take it back to the store you bought it from."
Karen Janbaz: "Really, will this help?"
TS: "Yes, I'm afraid it is the only way."
Karen Janbaz: "Well, all right then, I suppose. What do I tell them?"
TS: "Tell them you're too stupid to own a computer."
lol
Zane

United States

#38051 Apr 6, 2013
Fake Donnie aka Karen wrote:
Canned Heat or Packing Heat = No Heat.
Told ya.....dumb as a rock!
Zane

United States

#38052 Apr 6, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and if she really was a concerned wife and mother she would have never put her family in jeopardy. A real mama protects her family a selfish,trashy,lying sacks of *&%$ uses everyone including her family for her own personal agenda.
You can figure out which I think Karen Janbaz is!
...it's back....I mean she's back....
Zane

United States

#38053 Apr 6, 2013
Maddy wrote:
FISKER AUTOMOTIVE that was granted over a half billion (529 million) in federal loans, on Friday 4-5-2013, dismissed 75% of it's remaining workforce. Fisker's is purportedly facing a lawsuit from same firm that sued the government funded SOLYNDRA company.
Obama's administration's investments in "green" business companies are a bust. The amount of taxpayer money wasted is a national scandal by itself. We aren't seeing a landscape of green technology, instead what we are seeing is a sea of RED as in bad debt.
Obama makes as much sense as Karen Janbaz does no wonder she's a big fan of his. The only validation she's known.
JAG

United States

#38054 Apr 6, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
I would have loved to hear this conversation between Karen Janbaz and Topix too!
Topix Support: "Topix Support; may I help you?"
Karen Janbaz: "Yes, I'm having trouble with other posters"
TS: "What sort of trouble?"
Karen Janbaz: "Well, I was just typing bullshit, bragging about myself while insulting others and all of a sudden everyone started repeating what I posted."
TS: "Ok, we have a lot of that around here and what is your problem?"
Karen Janbaz: "They will not quit because I keep agitating them."
TS: "Hmm. So what does their posts look like?"
Karen Janbaz: "Just like mine but let me mail you all of them since I have printed several copies of all of it."
TS: "No, we don’t need you to mail us a copy, we have the originals still on our site and I can read it all right here. Why did you post your personal information on Topix?"
Karen Janbaz: "Because I was bragging to everyone that I am somebody and they didn‘t believe me so I was trying to prove it."
TS: "Great but why did you post it if you didn‘t want them to know and repeat it."
Karen Janbaz: "Because I was bragging and they wouldn‘t believe me."
TS: "Ah, Okay, I've got it figured out now. Do you still have the boxes and manuals and packing stuff your computer came in?"
Karen Janbaz: "Well, yes, I keep them in the closet."
TS: "Good. Go get them and unplug your system and pack it up just like it was when you got it. Then take it back to the store you bought it from."
Karen Janbaz: "Really, will this help?"
TS: "Yes, I'm afraid it is the only way."
Karen Janbaz: "Well, all right then, I suppose. What do I tell them?"
TS: "Tell them you're too stupid to own a computer."
But George Soros told me I was important to him turning the entire United States into a socialist country. Barack can't do this without me, I have to have my computer, laptop, notebook, smartphone......etc.

LMAO
Donnie

United States

#38055 Apr 6, 2013
Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama makes as much sense as Karen Janbaz does no wonder she's a big fan of his. The only validation she's known.
Makes as much sense as Michelle Obama saying she's a "single mother"....she's got her mother living with them in the White House and all 26 of her support staff. For Christ's sake that woman doesn't have a "F" ing clue what a real single mom has to do.

I hate the arrogance. They are so out of touch with reality!
ElohimsOkie

Stillwater, OK

#38056 Apr 6, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes as much sense as Michelle Obama saying she's a "single mother"....she's got her mother living with them in the White House and all 26 of her support staff. For Christ's sake that woman doesn't have a "F" ing clue what a real single mom has to do.
I hate the arrogance. They are so out of touch with reality!
She feels that way because she's so ugly her husband won't sleep with her.hehehe
Donnie

United States

#38057 Apr 6, 2013
ElohimsOkie wrote:
<quoted text>She feels that way because she's so ugly her husband won't sleep with her.hehehe
LOL, can't blame him. The thought gives me diarrhea....
Zane

Lubbock, TX

#38058 Apr 6, 2013
Donnie is a black man who will not sleep with a black woman.
Donnie

Lubbock, TX

#38059 Apr 6, 2013
Three women escaped from prison.

One was a Misty, one a TAMARA, and one a Maddy.

They ran for miles until they came upon an old barn where they decided to hide in the hayloft and rest.

When they climbed up, they found three large gunny sacks and decided to climb into them for camouflage.

About an hour later the sheriff and his deputy came into the barn.

The sheriff told his deputy to go up and check out the hayloft.

When he got up there the sheriff asked him what he saw and the deputy yelled back, "Just three gunny sacks."

The sheriff told him to find out what was in them, so the deputy kicked the first sack, which had Misty in it.

She went, "Bow-wow", so the deputy told the sheriff there was a dog in it.

Then he kicked the sack with TAMARA in it. She went, "Meow", so the deputy told the sheriff there was a cat in it.

Then he kicked the one with Maddy in it, and there was no sound at all. So he kicked it again, and finally Maddy said, "Potatoes."
Marcus

Lubbock, TX

#38060 Apr 6, 2013
Donnie and his wife are stranded on a desert island.

The wife begins to lose interest in her husband and wishes on a star that she would find another man.

The next day a man is washed on shore.

He is very nice looking and finds immediate interest in the wife.

The husband was very pleased that there was another man to help work. So they started on building a watchtower.

The stranger and wife wanted to have mad passionate sex on the beach. So he tried to think of a plan.

So then the stranger offered to watch first from the watchtower.

While Donnie and wife worked, the stranger yelled,''Hey! No screwing! Get back to work!'' At this, the couple yelled back, we're not screwing!''

A little while later the man again yelled out to them. And again the couple denied it.

This happened several times during his shift up in the watchtower, and when his turn was over, Donnie took over.

With that, the stranger made love to the wife on the beach.

Donnie, watching, exclaimed, Wow, it really does look like they're screwing from up here.
Maddy

Lubbock, TX

#38061 Apr 6, 2013
In heaven, the angels asked god where he would spend his next holiday.

God said: Not on earth.

The last time I went there, I left a girl pregnant and those people haven't stopped talking about it since!
Zane

United States

#38062 Apr 6, 2013
Fake Zane aka Karen Janbaz wrote:
Donnie is a black man who will not sleep with a black woman.
Another racist comment from justaminute
Elohimsokie

Lubbock, TX

#38063 Apr 6, 2013
Zane comes home from school with a writing assignment, and asks his father for help.

"Dad, can you tell me the difference between potentially and reality?"

His father, Packing Heat, looks up, thoughtfully, and then says, "I`ll display it to you. Go ask your mother, sister, and brother if they would sleep with Marcus for a million dollars. Then come back and tell me what you`ve learned."

Zane is puzzled, but he decides to see if he can figure out what his father means.

He asks his mother, Maddy, "Mom, if someone gave you a million dollars, would you sleep with Marcus?"

Maddy looks around slyly, and then with a little smile on her face says, "Don`t tell Packing Heat, but yes, I would."

Then he goes to his sister's room and asks her, "TAMARA, if someone gave you a million dollars, would you sleep with Marcus?"

TAMARA looks up and says, "Definitely!"

Then he goes into his brother's room and asks him, "Hey Donnie, if someone gave you a million dollars, would you sleep with Marcus?"

His brother goes "For a million? What the hell. Why not?"

Zane goes back to Packing heat and says, "Dad, I think I`ve figured it out.

Potentially, we are sitting on three millions bucks, but in reality, we are living with two whores and a homo."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 19 min Commodore Jedi 113,427
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr Another Damn Liberal 102,617
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Indiana's 6... (Oct '14) 2 hr Alice 10
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Texas's 23r... (Nov '14) 7 hr USA citizen 44
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 9 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 110,342
Election Who do you support for District Judge in Oklaho... (Oct '10) Nov 17 WarForOil 4
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Ohio's 4th ... (Nov '14) Nov 13 Tammy Huennerkopf 7
More from around the web