OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#37763 Apr 3, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
12 hours ago.
Meanwhile, the NRA has joined forces with North Korea, Iran and Syria to oppose the UN Treaty to curb the international arms trade.
edition.cnn.com
Nite, Nite

This is not a reply to JustanIdiot. I just posted to bring this part of the evidence forward to show what a fraud this moron is. I’ll have more funny posts to add later when time permits but I must admit, it sure is fun to bust her/his/it’s ass.

Allow me to let you all in on a little known secret about Justaminute aka: Justaliar, JustanIdiot, Justamoron in general and every other name she has used. First, don't any of you think for a second she/he/it has any real knowledge of politics beyond ignorance and what she/he/it can copy and paste from her favorite leftwing liberal hack site, LittleGreenFootballs as witnessed by looking at the link below. Pay close attention when this one was posted and how soon afterwards JustanIdiot posted last night with a little add-on Nite Nite, LMAO. This ignorant dolt is so f*cking stupid that some may consider her/him/it a danger to society. You all have a look and let me know what you think, lol.

The post is:

Robert O.
4/02/2013 7:05:43 pm PDT 8downupreport
Meanwhile, the NRA has joined forces with North Korea, Iran and Syria to oppose the UN Treaty to curb the international arms trade.

edition.cnn.com

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/showc/7/99920...

Justaliar and thief steals others post by way of copy and paste from the liberals hacks and carries their water (thrash nonsense) to this site to repeat as her own.
Here is the link to the whole thread:
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/41811...

If you go to the whole site, read some of the posts and then compare them the what Justaminutes posts are and all over the whole forum. I'll try to post some more when I get time.
Jangles

United States

#37764 Apr 3, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
So have I and watch this next post I put up, ROFLMAO! I bet you all will get a chuckle too!
Looking forward to it :-) This thread's legitimate posters all get Gold Stars for paying attention to the ghost riders and the silent partner your resident political hack use.
Jangles

United States

#37765 Apr 3, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not a reply to JustanIdiot. I just posted to bring this part of the evidence forward to show what a fraud this moron is. Ill have more funny posts to add later when time permits but I must admit, it sure is fun to bust her/his/it’s ass.
Allow me to let you all in on a little known secret about Justaminute aka: Justaliar, JustanIdiot, Justamoron in general and every other name she has used. First, don't any of you think for a second she/he/it has any real knowledge of politics beyond ignorance and what she/he/it can copy and paste from her favorite leftwing liberal hack site, LittleGreenFootballs as witnessed by looking at the link below. Pay close attention when this one was posted and how soon afterwards JustanIdiot posted last night with a little add-on Nite Nite, LMAO. This ignorant dolt is so f*cking stupid that some may consider her/him/it a danger to society. You all have a look and let me know what you think, lol.
The post is:
Robert O.
4/02/2013 7:05:43 pm PDT 8downupreport
edition.cnn.com
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/showc/7/99920...
Justaliar and thief steals others post by way of copy and paste from the liberals hacks and carries their water (thrash nonsense) to this site to repeat as her own.
Here is the link to the whole thread:
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/41811...
If you go to the whole site, read some of the posts and then compare them the what Justaminutes posts are and all over the whole forum. I'll try to post some more when I get time.
My hat is off to you sir. You have another poster who occasionally post on here as well that discovered Justaminute had no original thought of her own and no ability to critical thinking this was probably a couple of years ago. I would read her responses to justaminute's so called political fact and this poster would destroy what justaminute was trying to peddle on this thread.

I think you are already good friends with this intelligent poster.

She goes by the username, MistyGirl.
Donnie

United States

#37766 Apr 3, 2013
Jangles wrote:
<quoted text>
My hat is off to you sir. You have another poster who occasionally post on here as well that discovered Justaminute had no original thought of her own and no ability to critical thinking this was probably a couple of years ago. I would read her responses to justaminute's so called political fact and this poster would destroy what justaminute was trying to peddle on this thread.
Yep. I know her too and she's great and kicking azz on justaminute's lies. Justaliar hates her with a passion but I think she's mad at Misty for two reasons. First Misty is clearly smarter and more informed but I think justaliar is jealous as hell of her too. Misty comes across as a woman happy with her lot in life and family, very traditional and strong in her family unit. You can imagine how she is by the way she expresses herself. Traditional but Misty is also a business person. Special lady I like her but another poster on this thread Jesse is completely smitten, LOL.
Donnie

United States

#37767 Apr 3, 2013
Oh can't forget Tamara either. Justaliar hates her too but it's because she can't run Tamara off and everyone really likes Tamara, LOL.
Jangles

United States

#37768 Apr 3, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. I know her too and she's great and kicking azz on justaminute's lies. Justaliar hates her with a passion but I think she's mad at Misty for two reasons. First Misty is clearly smarter and more informed but I think justaliar is jealous as hell of her too. Misty comes across as a woman happy with her lot in life and family, very traditional and strong in her family unit. You can imagine how she is by the way she expresses herself. Traditional but Misty is also a business person. Special lady I like her but another poster on this thread Jesse is completely smitten, LOL.
Yes I think Jesse might like her a little bit,:-) That's natural for a guy his age and he has good taste in my opinion, good instincts!

Tamara's a tough lady and I respect her too. Justaminute is unmerciful in her attacks against this 70 year old lady. Those attacks should show everyone who justaminute really is as a person.
Not the type of person I would admire or like.
Donnie

United States

#37769 Apr 3, 2013
Maddy wrote:
Fisker Automotive, a darling of the Obama Administration's push for green energy and electric cars has hired the powerful Chicago based Kirkland and Ellis Law Firm to explore potential bankruptcy. 529 million U.S. taxpayer money was given in loan guarantees to this company. They furlough 200 US employees and then moved to Finland and hired 500 to conserve cash this was done quietly and without any media reporting the move.
Obama bet 1 billion dollars of taxpayer money between two companies Fisker and Telsa. Fisker's is back by venture capital fund which Al Gore former VP under Clinton is a partner. Al Gore predicted tens of thousands of these cars would be produced in Delaware on our east coast. 2 yrs later it was revealed that only 40 cars were built and only 2 were delivered to customers.
One of two customers was Leonardo Di Caprio.
Doesn't matter what political party you are registered with this is government waste at it's worse during a time in our economy when American Families are suffering, according to Obama himself said " this is the worse financial crisis this nation has faced since the Great Depression".
Wonder if we'll hear this reported on the networks? Probably not!
National disgrace is what this president is to America.

Just pisses me off!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#37770 Apr 3, 2013
Jangles wrote:
<quoted text>

And my hats off to you as well. I enjoy reading your posts whether its information to share or questions of curiosity. I’ll try to reflect back on this thread and post it where MistyGirl, TAMARA and I, Packing Heat have already lived this very deal you all see right here now and JustaThug was around then as well. Back then we also dealt with the moderator of the site changing the judging icons and all. It was an absolute “Progressive Liberal Hacks” paradise back then, LMAO. These leftwing parasites are so much fun to expose. Too Bad we didn’t do it before they con’d America into electing that damn “Purple Lip Kenyan”. The mess he and the Democrat Party have made much worse may very well doom that bunch for decades to come. And then again it may actually take a Greece and Cyprus to make it happen but...believe me, it is going to happen. Watch!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#37771 Apr 3, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if we'll hear this reported on the networks? Probably not!
National disgrace is what this president is to America.
Just pisses me off!

No! Just FoxNews, America’s Number One Source for real news. They have been telling the story all morning. That is why these damn liberal hacks want to silence FoxNews. They are tired of them Exposing their Messiah and making him look like the thief he really is. This long-legged mack-daddy is of the worst kind and these damn hacks know it.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#37772 Apr 3, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>When you and someone else are talking about surprise tax bills isn't that if a person gets some kind of funding to pay for healthcare? Won't that be considered earned income? I know that if you work for a place that employees 50 and more and pays for their and their family's healthcare it will be considered earned income and they will be paying federal and state taxes when they file their yearly taxes.
The only thing I actually agree with is the fact that a person cannot be turned down in getting health insurance just because they have some kind of illness. I just have not heard if they will be paying higher premiums. But I just have not talked to anyone that has gotten a refund back from their health care insurance because they did not have any major illness claims. Employed or self employed. I have just heard Justi say she has.

Well Gollie Gee, SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE! Who would have thought?

Obamacare credits could trigger surprise tax bills. You just can't make this shit up, LMAO.

WASHINGTON — Millions of people who take advantage of government subsidies to help buy health insurance next year could get stung by surprise tax bills if they don’t accurately project their income.

President Barack Obama’s new health care law will offer subsidies to help people buy private health insurance on state-based exchanges, if they don’t already get coverage through their employers. The subsidies are based on income. The lower your income, the bigger the subsidy.

But the government doesn’t know how much money you’re going to make next year. And when you apply for the subsidy, this fall, it won’t even know how much you’re making this year. So, unless you tell the government otherwise, it will rely on the best information it has: your 2012 tax return, filed this spring.

What happens if you or your spouse gets a raise and your family income goes up in 2014? You could end up with a bigger subsidy than you are entitled to. If that happens, the law says you have to pay back at least part of the money when you file your tax return in the spring of 2015.

That could result in smaller tax refunds or surprise tax bills for millions of middle-income families.

“That’s scary,” says Joan Baird of Springfield, Va.“I had no idea, and I work in health care.”

"That's funny as Hell" says Packing Heat on Leisure Lane of Grand Lake, Oklahoma, LMAO again. How many of you remember Obama explaining this one to you when he was selling you on Obamacare in the beginning or at anytime for that matter? Yeah, I don't remember him saying anything about it either. In fact I bet he doesn’t even hold a news release bragging about it, LOL.
http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2013/apr/0...

There's your answer TAMARA.
Donnie

United States

#37773 Apr 3, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
No! Just FoxNews, America’s Number One Source for real news. They have been telling the story all morning. That is why these damn liberal hacks want to silence FoxNews. They are tired of them Exposing their Messiah and making him look like the thief he really is. This long-legged mack-daddy is of the worst kind and these damn hacks know it.
Yep, that makes sense jusataliar was always going on and on about faux news.

She probably watches or her handlers watch more than the rest of us combined, LOL.
Donnie

United States

#37774 Apr 3, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
And my hats off to you as well. I enjoy reading your posts whether its information to share or questions of curiosity. I’ll try to reflect back on this thread and post it where MistyGirl, TAMARA and I, Packing Heat have already lived this very deal you all see right here now and JustaThug was around then as well. Back then we also dealt with the moderator of the site changing the judging icons and all. It was an absolute “Progressive Liberal Hacks” paradise back then, LMAO. These leftwing parasites are so much fun to expose. Too Bad we didn’t do it before they con’d America into electing that damn “Purple Lip Kenyan”. The mess he and the Democrat Party have made much worse may very well doom that bunch for decades to come. And then again it may actually take a Greece and Cyprus to make it happen but...believe me, it is going to happen. Watch!
Please do help the rest of us understand what these people do, we aren't used to dealing in such dishonest ways. I watch my local news and I have watched once in a while Fox News, I kinda like Huckabee. He's a republican I think but I really like is his humor and common sense doesn't matter what political party he's registered too.
Jangles

United States

#37775 Apr 3, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Misinformation, smoke screens and outright lies is the game plan. I spent some time exposing another thread justaliar and her "associate" have been "gaming" concerning gun control issue. You might find it interesting to note some of her alias's use on this thread have somehow found their ways on that thread as well, LOL. The legitimate posters aren't as quick as this one was but I think that is directly because of you and MistyGirl's efforts. Tamara is starting to read between the lines and understand when she's being "gamed".

These hacks focus is to deceive and manipulate the public and like you said that's exactly how we ended up with this president. I also think Carl Rove didn't help the republicans but he is accepted by the republican establishment and literally made millions of the last election. The republicans need to clean house also in my opinion.

I read with much interest you and MistyGirl's post concerning financial networks and the roll our dollar plays. Very interesting reading and I must confess out of my field of expertise. Something I will have to educate myself on since all my personal assets are in US Banks. Didn't give it a thought in the context you and MistyGirl understand. Thanks to both of you for opening my eyes.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#37776 Apr 3, 2013
Urgent Notice! Some have said the President is asking that all citizens refrain from referring to our border0crossers from the south as “Illegal Immigrants” from here forward and refer to them as “Undocumented Democrats”. Your cooperation in this matter will certainly help, hee hee. Race Baiting at its finest is what I think!

This Purple Lip Kenyan Clown never quits does he? What next?

Refer to Terrorist as “Anger Challenged” future Democrats?
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#37777 Apr 3, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, that makes sense jusataliar was always going on and on about faux news.
She probably watches or her handlers watch more than the rest of us combined, LOL.

That's a fact they do except me. Of all the TV's I have here in my home office, I have one tuned to FoxNews 24/7. I use them to link to the truth myself and only use them to hear the headline of issues but I do my own research.

I let FoxNews fight their own PR war with the public but they're more accurate and mention stuff the other media won't even mention. They act like it never even happened, LOL.
Donnie

United States

#37778 Apr 3, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
Urgent Notice! Some have said the President is asking that all citizens refrain from referring to our border0crossers from the south as “Illegal Immigrants” from here forward and refer to them as “Undocumented Democrats”. Your cooperation in this matter will certainly help, hee hee. Race Baiting at its finest is what I think!
This Purple Lip Kenyan Clown never quits does he? What next?
Refer to Terrorist as “Anger Challenged” future Democrats?
What the hell? They are illegal and alien meaning not citizens of. The whole world uses those terms to describe unless you want to call them "refuges" which wouldn't fit since their situation isn't the same as what is happening Syria now or Rowanda before.

But I did appreciate your jab "Undocumented Democrats", lol. Must be why the liberals don't want our elections to require photo i.d.'s
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#37779 Apr 3, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do help the rest of us understand what these people do, we aren't used to dealing in such dishonest ways. I watch my local news and I have watched once in a while Fox News, I kinda like Huckabee. He's a republican I think but I really like is his humor and common sense doesn't matter what political party he's registered too.

I'll do my best and feel free to ask me any questions you may have. Trust me, I am very used to dealing with these leftwing hacks and have been for many many years. They are relentless until you expose them for the fraud they are and remain relentless then they will go away. I used to bob JustaNuts head under almost daily for her fairytales and fictional stories. I'll bring them forward on this thread when I get some time, lol.

I enjoy watching Mike Huckabee as well.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#37780 Apr 3, 2013
Jangles wrote:
<quoted text>
Misinformation, smoke screens and outright lies is the game plan. I spent some time exposing another thread justaliar and her "associate" have been "gaming" concerning gun control issue. You might find it interesting to note some of her alias's use on this thread have somehow found their ways on that thread as well, LOL. The legitimate posters aren't as quick as this one was but I think that is directly because of you and MistyGirl's efforts. Tamara is starting to read between the lines and understand when she's being "gamed".
These hacks focus is to deceive and manipulate the public and like you said that's exactly how we ended up with this president. I also think Carl Rove didn't help the republicans but he is accepted by the republican establishment and literally made millions of the last election. The republicans need to clean house also in my opinion.
I read with much interest you and MistyGirl's post concerning financial networks and the roll our dollar plays. Very interesting reading and I must confess out of my field of expertise. Something I will have to educate myself on since all my personal assets are in US Banks. Didn't give it a thought in the context you and MistyGirl understand. Thanks to both of you for opening my eyes.

Glad you enjoyed. Please link what you were exposing that liberal hack on please and I'll go read and laugh at that ignorant dolt. That is hilarious and keep up the good work. Trust me, she is here everyday regardless if she posts or not. She tucks her tail and hides when she gets exposed for a few days but she be back.

Glad to see you have an interest in the finacial end of this circus. I'll give you a little heads up, start getting your self ready to gather your assets up in cash coming soon. More on this later but soon. MistyGirl is another one to watch about this too. We both have very good reason to keep up with it.
Donnie

United States

#37781 Apr 3, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a fact they do except me. Of all the TV's I have here in my home office, I have one tuned to FoxNews 24/7. I use them to link to the truth myself and only use them to hear the headline of issues but I do my own research.
I let FoxNews fight their own PR war with the public but they're more accurate and mention stuff the other media won't even mention. They act like it never even happened, LOL.
Did you read that post Maddy made on Fisker's? Can you believe what that company did, how much money Obama's Energy Dept gave to them and who was the partner in the venture fund...AL Gore. Never like him either. He sold his current t.v. station to Mohammed's
Religious Network and then we find out he's part of the scam with Fisker.

Chaps my azz.
Donnie

United States

#37782 Apr 3, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll do my best and feel free to ask me any questions you may have. Trust me, I am very used to dealing with these leftwing hacks and have been for many many years. They are relentless until you expose them for the fraud they are and remain relentless then they will go away. I used to bob JustaNuts head under almost daily for her fairytales and fictional stories. I'll bring them forward on this thread when I get some time, lol.
I enjoy watching Mike Huckabee as well.
Thanks. Time to shower and take my wife to dinner. Hold the fort down while I'm gone, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 min River Tam 100,446
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 30 min Just call me Abe 3 261,851
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 hr jeb stuart 97,354
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 6 hr Anderson 666
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 7 hr Putin LOVES Hillary 109,489
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in South Dako... (Oct '10) 12 hr zionists rule USA 16
Election Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 23 hr lmao 20,081
More from around the web