OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Jangles

United States

#37750 Apr 3, 2013
Marcus, his wife, Maddy, and mother-in-law, TAMARA, went on vacation to the Holy Land. While they were there the mother-in-law passed away.

The undertaker told them, "You can have her shipped home for $5,000, or you can bury her here in the Holy Land for $150.00."

Marcus thought about it and told him he would just have her shipped home.

The undertaker asked "Why? Why would you spend $5,000 to ship your mother-in-law home, when it would be wonderful to be buried here and spend only $150.00?"

Marcus said, "A man died here 2000 years ago, he was put in a tomb here and three days later he rose from the dead. I just can't take that chance."
Jangles

United States

#37751 Apr 3, 2013
GUTS - is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being assulted by TAMARA with a broom, and having the guts to ask: "Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"
--
BALLS - is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping TAMARA on the azz and having the balls to say, "You're next".
Jangles

United States

#37752 Apr 3, 2013
Misty goes into the doctor's office for a checkup. As she takes off her blouse, he notices a red "H" on her chest and asks, "How did you get that mark on your chest?" "Oh, my boyfriend went to Harvard and he's so proud of it that he never takes off his Harvard sweatshirt, even when we make love," she replies. "I guess it just leaves an impression."

A couple of days later, Maddy comes in for a checkup. As she takes off her blouse, he notices a blue "Y" on her chest. "How did you get that mark on your chest?" asks the doctor. "Oh, my boyfriend went to Yale and he's so proud of it that he never takes off his Yale sweatshirt, even when we make love," she replies.

A couple of days later, TAMARA comes in for a checkup. As she takes off her blouse, he notices a green "M" on her stomach. "Do you have a boyfriend at Michigan?" asks the doctor. "No, but I have a girlfriend at Wisconsin. Why do you ask?"
TAMARA

United States

#37753 Apr 3, 2013
Jangles was excited about his new rifle and decided to try bear hunting. He spotted a small brown bear and shot it. Right after, there was a tap on his shoulder and he turned around to see a big black bear. The black bear said, "That was my cousin and you've got two choices... Either I maul you to death or we have sex."

After considering briefly, Jangles decided to accede to the latter alternative. Even though he felt sore for two weeks, Jangles soon recovered and vowed revenge.

He headed out on another trip where he found the black bear and shot it. Right after, there as was another tap on his shoulder. This time a huge grizzly bear stood right next to him. The grizzly said, "That was a big mistake, Jangles. That was my cousin and you've got two choices. Either I maul you to death or we have rough sex." Again, Jangles thought it was better to cooperate.

Although he survived, it took several months before Jangles finally recovered. Outraged, he headed back to the woods, managed to track down the grizzly and shot it. He felt sweet revenge, but, then, there was a tap on his shoulder. He turned around to find a giant polar bear standing there. The polar bear looked at him very sadly and said, "Admit it Jangles, you don't come here for the hunting, do you?"
ElohimsOkie

Stillwater, OK

#37754 Apr 3, 2013
We're all going down together ,hehehe.

Neither party will stop the coming collapse, hehehe.
Jangles

United States

#37755 Apr 3, 2013
WHICH PART OF YOUR BODY GOES TO HEAVEN FIRST?

TAMARA teaching Sunday School was speaking to her class one morning and she asked the question,
'When you die and go to Heaven... which part of Your body goes first?'

Maddy raised her hand and said,'I think it's your hands.'
'Why do you think it's your hands, Maddy?'
Maddy replied,'Because when you pray, you hold your hands together in front of you and God just takes your hands first.'

'What a wonderful answer!' TAMARA said.

Little Donnie raised his hand and said,'Teacher, I think it's your feet.'

TAMARA looked at him with the strangest look on her face.
'Now, Little Donnie, why do you think it would be your feet?'

Little Donnie said,'Well, I walked into mummy and Daddy's bedroom the other night and mummy had her legs straight up in the air and she was saying,'Oh ! God, I'm coming!
'If Dad hadn't pinned her down, we'd have lost her.'
Packing Heat

United States

#37756 Apr 3, 2013
Jangles walks into a Barbarella's store and says to the assistant "I'm looking for an inflateable doll".

The assistant says "Ok, do you want a male or female?".

"Female" he replies.

"Black or white?" asks the assistant.

"White" he says.

"And what religion, Catholic or Muslim?" the assistant asks.

Jangles says " Look I just want an inflateable doll, what's religion got to do with it?"

The the assistant replies "Well the Muslim one blows itself up".
Marcus

United States

#37757 Apr 3, 2013
Jangles took his wife to the rodeo and one of the first exhibits they stopped was the breeding bulls. They went up to the first pen and there was a sign attached that said, "This bull mated 50 times last year." TAMARA playfully nudged her husband in the ribs and said, "He mated 50 times last year."

They walked to the second pen which had a sign attached that said, "This bull mated 120 times last year." TAMARA gave Jangles a Healthy jab and said, "That's more than twice a week! You could learn a lot from him."

They walked to the third pen and it had a sign attached said, in Capital letters, "THIS BULL MATED 365 TIMES LAST YEAR." TAMARA, so excited that her elbow nearly broke her husband's ribs and said, "That's once a day. You could REALLY learn something from this one!!!"

Jangles looked at her and said, "Go over and ask him if it was with the same old cow."

Jangles's condition has been upgraded from critical to stable and should eventually make a full recovery.
Zane

United States

#37758 Apr 3, 2013
I was riding to work yesterday when I observed a female driver cut right in front of a pickup truck, causing the driver to have to drive on to the shoulder to avoid hitting her. This evidently angered the driver enough that he hung his arm out his window and gave the woman the finger....

"Man, that guy is stupid," I thought to myself. I ALWAYS smile nicely and wave in a sheepish manner whenever a female does anything to me in traffic, and here's why:

I drive 48 miles each way every day to work. That's 96 miles each day. Of these, 16 miles each way is bumper-to-bumper. Most of the bumper-to-bumper is on an 8 lane highway.

There are 7 cars every 40 feet for 32 miles. That works out to be 982 cars every mile, or 31,424 cars. Even though the rest of the 32 miles is not bumper-to-bumper, I figure I pass at least another 4000 cars.

That brings the number to something like 36,000 cars that I pass every day. Statistically, females drive half of these. That's 18,000 women drivers! In any given group of females, 1 in 28 has PMS. That's 642.

According to Cosmopolitan, 70% describe their love life as dissatisfying or unrewarding. That's 449. According to the National Institute of Health, 22% of all females have seriously considered suicide or homicide. That's 98. And 34% describe men as their biggest problem. That's 33. According to the National Rifle Association, 5% of all females carry weapons and this number is increasing.

That means that EVERY SINGLE DAY, I drive past at least one female that has a lousy love life, thinks men are her biggest problem, has seriously considered suicide or homicide, has PMS, and is armed.

Give her the finger? I don't think so...
Donnie

United States

#37759 Apr 3, 2013
Jangles wrote:
<quoted text>
This post is what is referred to as "staging". Setting the stage for alias's to takeover posting if it's deemed necessary. When a political operative's cover is blown then damage control is immediately implemented to cover the lapse. Often times apparent absence of the guilty party is accepted by posters and usually situation is soon forgotten and the thread will resume normalcy. The process starts all over again.
This is social media class 101. Everyone who has read this post is now a graduate. Remember what you learned. Happy posting!
Holy crap. You are a genius. Justaminute and her buddy did exactly to the letter what you said they would do.

Brillant....LOL
Jangles

United States

#37760 Apr 3, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy crap. You are a genius. Justaminute and her buddy did exactly to the letter what you said they would do.
Brillant....LOL
Thanks. I've been around awhile I know what to look for :-)
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#37761 Apr 3, 2013
Jangles wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I've been around awhile I know what to look for :-)

So have I and watch this next post I put up, ROFLMAO! I bet you all will get a chuckle too!
Maddy

United States

#37762 Apr 3, 2013
Fisker Automotive, a darling of the Obama Administration's push for green energy and electric cars has hired the powerful Chicago based Kirkland and Ellis Law Firm to explore potential bankruptcy. 529 million U.S. taxpayer money was given in loan guarantees to this company. They furlough 200 US employees and then moved to Finland and hired 500 to conserve cash this was done quietly and without any media reporting the move.

Obama bet 1 billion dollars of taxpayer money between two companies Fisker and Telsa. Fisker's is back by venture capital fund which Al Gore former VP under Clinton is a partner. Al Gore predicted tens of thousands of these cars would be produced in Delaware on our east coast. 2 yrs later it was revealed that only 40 cars were built and only 2 were delivered to customers.

One of two customers was Leonardo Di Caprio.

Doesn't matter what political party you are registered with this is government waste at it's worse during a time in our economy when American Families are suffering, according to Obama himself said " this is the worse financial crisis this nation has faced since the Great Depression".
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#37763 Apr 3, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
12 hours ago.
Meanwhile, the NRA has joined forces with North Korea, Iran and Syria to oppose the UN Treaty to curb the international arms trade.
edition.cnn.com
Nite, Nite

This is not a reply to JustanIdiot. I just posted to bring this part of the evidence forward to show what a fraud this moron is. Iíll have more funny posts to add later when time permits but I must admit, it sure is fun to bust her/his/itís ass.

Allow me to let you all in on a little known secret about Justaminute aka: Justaliar, JustanIdiot, Justamoron in general and every other name she has used. First, don't any of you think for a second she/he/it has any real knowledge of politics beyond ignorance and what she/he/it can copy and paste from her favorite leftwing liberal hack site, LittleGreenFootballs as witnessed by looking at the link below. Pay close attention when this one was posted and how soon afterwards JustanIdiot posted last night with a little add-on Nite Nite, LMAO. This ignorant dolt is so f*cking stupid that some may consider her/him/it a danger to society. You all have a look and let me know what you think, lol.

The post is:

Robert O.
4/02/2013 7:05:43 pm PDT 8downupreport
Meanwhile, the NRA has joined forces with North Korea, Iran and Syria to oppose the UN Treaty to curb the international arms trade.

edition.cnn.com

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/showc/7/99920...

Justaliar and thief steals others post by way of copy and paste from the liberals hacks and carries their water (thrash nonsense) to this site to repeat as her own.
Here is the link to the whole thread:
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/41811...

If you go to the whole site, read some of the posts and then compare them the what Justaminutes posts are and all over the whole forum. I'll try to post some more when I get time.
Jangles

United States

#37764 Apr 3, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
So have I and watch this next post I put up, ROFLMAO! I bet you all will get a chuckle too!
Looking forward to it :-) This thread's legitimate posters all get Gold Stars for paying attention to the ghost riders and the silent partner your resident political hack use.
Jangles

United States

#37765 Apr 3, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not a reply to JustanIdiot. I just posted to bring this part of the evidence forward to show what a fraud this moron is. Ill have more funny posts to add later when time permits but I must admit, it sure is fun to bust her/his/itís ass.
Allow me to let you all in on a little known secret about Justaminute aka: Justaliar, JustanIdiot, Justamoron in general and every other name she has used. First, don't any of you think for a second she/he/it has any real knowledge of politics beyond ignorance and what she/he/it can copy and paste from her favorite leftwing liberal hack site, LittleGreenFootballs as witnessed by looking at the link below. Pay close attention when this one was posted and how soon afterwards JustanIdiot posted last night with a little add-on Nite Nite, LMAO. This ignorant dolt is so f*cking stupid that some may consider her/him/it a danger to society. You all have a look and let me know what you think, lol.
The post is:
Robert O.
4/02/2013 7:05:43 pm PDT 8downupreport
edition.cnn.com
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/showc/7/99920...
Justaliar and thief steals others post by way of copy and paste from the liberals hacks and carries their water (thrash nonsense) to this site to repeat as her own.
Here is the link to the whole thread:
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/41811...
If you go to the whole site, read some of the posts and then compare them the what Justaminutes posts are and all over the whole forum. I'll try to post some more when I get time.
My hat is off to you sir. You have another poster who occasionally post on here as well that discovered Justaminute had no original thought of her own and no ability to critical thinking this was probably a couple of years ago. I would read her responses to justaminute's so called political fact and this poster would destroy what justaminute was trying to peddle on this thread.

I think you are already good friends with this intelligent poster.

She goes by the username, MistyGirl.
Donnie

United States

#37766 Apr 3, 2013
Jangles wrote:
<quoted text>
My hat is off to you sir. You have another poster who occasionally post on here as well that discovered Justaminute had no original thought of her own and no ability to critical thinking this was probably a couple of years ago. I would read her responses to justaminute's so called political fact and this poster would destroy what justaminute was trying to peddle on this thread.
I think you are already good friends with this intelligent poster.
She goes by the username, MistyGirl.
Yep. I know her too and she's great and kicking azz on justaminute's lies. Justaliar hates her with a passion but I think she's mad at Misty for two reasons. First Misty is clearly smarter and more informed but I think justaliar is jealous as hell of her too. Misty comes across as a woman happy with her lot in life and family, very traditional and strong in her family unit. You can imagine how she is by the way she expresses herself. Traditional but Misty is also a business person. Special lady I like her but another poster on this thread Jesse is completely smitten, LOL.
Donnie

United States

#37767 Apr 3, 2013
Oh can't forget Tamara either. Justaliar hates her too but it's because she can't run Tamara off and everyone really likes Tamara, LOL.
Jangles

United States

#37768 Apr 3, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. I know her too and she's great and kicking azz on justaminute's lies. Justaliar hates her with a passion but I think she's mad at Misty for two reasons. First Misty is clearly smarter and more informed but I think justaliar is jealous as hell of her too. Misty comes across as a woman happy with her lot in life and family, very traditional and strong in her family unit. You can imagine how she is by the way she expresses herself. Traditional but Misty is also a business person. Special lady I like her but another poster on this thread Jesse is completely smitten, LOL.
Yes I think Jesse might like her a little bit,:-) That's natural for a guy his age and he has good taste in my opinion, good instincts!

Tamara's a tough lady and I respect her too. Justaminute is unmerciful in her attacks against this 70 year old lady. Those attacks should show everyone who justaminute really is as a person.
Not the type of person I would admire or like.
Donnie

United States

#37769 Apr 3, 2013
Maddy wrote:
Fisker Automotive, a darling of the Obama Administration's push for green energy and electric cars has hired the powerful Chicago based Kirkland and Ellis Law Firm to explore potential bankruptcy. 529 million U.S. taxpayer money was given in loan guarantees to this company. They furlough 200 US employees and then moved to Finland and hired 500 to conserve cash this was done quietly and without any media reporting the move.
Obama bet 1 billion dollars of taxpayer money between two companies Fisker and Telsa. Fisker's is back by venture capital fund which Al Gore former VP under Clinton is a partner. Al Gore predicted tens of thousands of these cars would be produced in Delaware on our east coast. 2 yrs later it was revealed that only 40 cars were built and only 2 were delivered to customers.
One of two customers was Leonardo Di Caprio.
Doesn't matter what political party you are registered with this is government waste at it's worse during a time in our economy when American Families are suffering, according to Obama himself said " this is the worse financial crisis this nation has faced since the Great Depression".
Wonder if we'll hear this reported on the networks? Probably not!
National disgrace is what this president is to America.

Just pisses me off!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr Serendipity412 126,556
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr Duck 105,039
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Missouri's ... (Oct '14) Sun SadLife 16
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Jun 16 danl17 6,332
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jun 13 Trump 35,555
Election Who are you voting for in the Michigan Governor... (Oct '14) Jun 12 DEVOSTERRORISM 31
Election Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Jun 12 Humberto Pinedo M... 16,229