OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Jangles

United States

#37740 Apr 3, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Did I mention him in my last post?
LOL. California I believe will have more large cities go belly up. Stockton is the largest so far to my knowledge and could set the pattern of how these cities will settle their serious financial problems. Unfunded liabilities as in crazy generous retirement & medical plans I think will be gutted, in bankrupty if you don't have the money to pay for it then you don't get to keep it. Simple, the way things used to be when we were responsible.
Jerry

United States

#37741 Apr 3, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>You mean there another state worse than Oklahoma. I thought between you and Dusty that Oklahoma was the worse.
Oklahoma is trying to outdo Mississippi as the most stupid, illiterate, and no morals state in the union and you repugs idiots are right in there fighting to be the most stupid of the stupid.

If you do not believe this, then read your own posts.
Clyde

United States

#37742 Apr 3, 2013
u got that right jerry, these repig idiots are just that, "IDIOTS".
Ruth

United States

#37743 Apr 3, 2013
They haven't figured out yet, (they are a little slow) that they lost the election and their approval is at the bottom and 2014 and 2016 will be here soon and they will wise up if they ever bother tho think.
Chole

United States

#37744 Apr 3, 2013
The repig way, If you do not agree, tear the opposition down, even if you are wrong.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#37745 Apr 3, 2013
Well JerryClydeRuthChole You like talking to yourself? That tells me you are the slow one if that is all you have to do all day!
Donnie

United States

#37746 Apr 3, 2013
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
Clyde

United States

#37747 Apr 3, 2013
Go, Go, Get them, Donnie!!!!
Packing Heat

United States

#37748 Apr 3, 2013
A city boy named TAMARA, moved to the country and bought a donkey from an old Jangles for $100. The Jangles agreed to deliver the donkey to him the next day.

But the next day, the Jangles drove up in his old truck and told TAMARA, "Sorry, son, but I have some bad news, the donkey died.

TAMARA replied, "Well then, just give me my money back."

The Jangles said, "Can't do that. I went and spent it already."

TAMARA said, "OK then, just bring me the donkey."

The Jangles asked, "What ya gonna do with a dead donkey?"

Tamara said, "I'm going to raffle him off."

The Jangles said, "You can't raffle off a dead donkey!"

TAMARA said, "Sure I can. Watch me. I just won't tell anybody he's dead."

A month later the Jangles met up with TAMARA and asked, "So, what happened with the dead donkey?"

TAMARA said, "I raffled him off. I sold 500 tickets at $2 a piece and made a profit of $898.00."

The Jangles said, "Didn't anyone complain?"

TAMARA replied, "Just the guy who won, so I gave him his $2 back."

Tamara later grew up and became the head of the RNC.
Janglest

United States

#37749 Apr 3, 2013
There is a factory which makes the Tickle Me Elmo toys in Edmond, Ok. The toy laughs when you tickle it under the arm. TAMARA, a new employee is hired At the Tickle Me Elmo factory and she reports for her first day promptly at 8am.

The next day at 8.45am there is a knock at the Personnel Manager's door. The Foreman from the assembly line throws open the door and begins to rant about the new employee. He complains that she is incredibly slow and the whole line is backing up, putting the entire production line behind schedule.

The Personnel Manager decides he should see this for himself so the 2 men march down to the factory floor. When they get there the line is so backed up that there are Tickle Me Elmo's all over the factory floor and they're really beginning to pile up.

At the end of the line stands TAMARA surrounded by Mountains of Tickle Me Elmo's. She has a roll of plush red fabric and a huge Bag of small marbles. The 2 men watch in amazement as she cuts a little piece of fabric, wraps it around two marbles and begins to carefully sew the little package between Elmo's legs.

The Personnel Manager bursts into laughter. After several minutes of hysterics he pulls himself together and approaches the woman. "I'm sorry," he says to her, barely able to keep a straight face, "but I think you misunderstood the instructions I gave you yesterday - your job is to give each Elmo two test tickles!"
Jangles

United States

#37750 Apr 3, 2013
Marcus, his wife, Maddy, and mother-in-law, TAMARA, went on vacation to the Holy Land. While they were there the mother-in-law passed away.

The undertaker told them, "You can have her shipped home for $5,000, or you can bury her here in the Holy Land for $150.00."

Marcus thought about it and told him he would just have her shipped home.

The undertaker asked "Why? Why would you spend $5,000 to ship your mother-in-law home, when it would be wonderful to be buried here and spend only $150.00?"

Marcus said, "A man died here 2000 years ago, he was put in a tomb here and three days later he rose from the dead. I just can't take that chance."
Jangles

United States

#37751 Apr 3, 2013
GUTS - is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being assulted by TAMARA with a broom, and having the guts to ask: "Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"
--
BALLS - is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping TAMARA on the azz and having the balls to say, "You're next".
Jangles

United States

#37752 Apr 3, 2013
Misty goes into the doctor's office for a checkup. As she takes off her blouse, he notices a red "H" on her chest and asks, "How did you get that mark on your chest?" "Oh, my boyfriend went to Harvard and he's so proud of it that he never takes off his Harvard sweatshirt, even when we make love," she replies. "I guess it just leaves an impression."

A couple of days later, Maddy comes in for a checkup. As she takes off her blouse, he notices a blue "Y" on her chest. "How did you get that mark on your chest?" asks the doctor. "Oh, my boyfriend went to Yale and he's so proud of it that he never takes off his Yale sweatshirt, even when we make love," she replies.

A couple of days later, TAMARA comes in for a checkup. As she takes off her blouse, he notices a green "M" on her stomach. "Do you have a boyfriend at Michigan?" asks the doctor. "No, but I have a girlfriend at Wisconsin. Why do you ask?"
TAMARA

United States

#37753 Apr 3, 2013
Jangles was excited about his new rifle and decided to try bear hunting. He spotted a small brown bear and shot it. Right after, there was a tap on his shoulder and he turned around to see a big black bear. The black bear said, "That was my cousin and you've got two choices... Either I maul you to death or we have sex."

After considering briefly, Jangles decided to accede to the latter alternative. Even though he felt sore for two weeks, Jangles soon recovered and vowed revenge.

He headed out on another trip where he found the black bear and shot it. Right after, there as was another tap on his shoulder. This time a huge grizzly bear stood right next to him. The grizzly said, "That was a big mistake, Jangles. That was my cousin and you've got two choices. Either I maul you to death or we have rough sex." Again, Jangles thought it was better to cooperate.

Although he survived, it took several months before Jangles finally recovered. Outraged, he headed back to the woods, managed to track down the grizzly and shot it. He felt sweet revenge, but, then, there was a tap on his shoulder. He turned around to find a giant polar bear standing there. The polar bear looked at him very sadly and said, "Admit it Jangles, you don't come here for the hunting, do you?"
ElohimsOkie

Stillwater, OK

#37754 Apr 3, 2013
We're all going down together ,hehehe.

Neither party will stop the coming collapse, hehehe.
Jangles

United States

#37755 Apr 3, 2013
WHICH PART OF YOUR BODY GOES TO HEAVEN FIRST?

TAMARA teaching Sunday School was speaking to her class one morning and she asked the question,
'When you die and go to Heaven... which part of Your body goes first?'

Maddy raised her hand and said,'I think it's your hands.'
'Why do you think it's your hands, Maddy?'
Maddy replied,'Because when you pray, you hold your hands together in front of you and God just takes your hands first.'

'What a wonderful answer!' TAMARA said.

Little Donnie raised his hand and said,'Teacher, I think it's your feet.'

TAMARA looked at him with the strangest look on her face.
'Now, Little Donnie, why do you think it would be your feet?'

Little Donnie said,'Well, I walked into mummy and Daddy's bedroom the other night and mummy had her legs straight up in the air and she was saying,'Oh ! God, I'm coming!
'If Dad hadn't pinned her down, we'd have lost her.'
Packing Heat

United States

#37756 Apr 3, 2013
Jangles walks into a Barbarella's store and says to the assistant "I'm looking for an inflateable doll".

The assistant says "Ok, do you want a male or female?".

"Female" he replies.

"Black or white?" asks the assistant.

"White" he says.

"And what religion, Catholic or Muslim?" the assistant asks.

Jangles says " Look I just want an inflateable doll, what's religion got to do with it?"

The the assistant replies "Well the Muslim one blows itself up".
Marcus

United States

#37757 Apr 3, 2013
Jangles took his wife to the rodeo and one of the first exhibits they stopped was the breeding bulls. They went up to the first pen and there was a sign attached that said, "This bull mated 50 times last year." TAMARA playfully nudged her husband in the ribs and said, "He mated 50 times last year."

They walked to the second pen which had a sign attached that said, "This bull mated 120 times last year." TAMARA gave Jangles a Healthy jab and said, "That's more than twice a week! You could learn a lot from him."

They walked to the third pen and it had a sign attached said, in Capital letters, "THIS BULL MATED 365 TIMES LAST YEAR." TAMARA, so excited that her elbow nearly broke her husband's ribs and said, "That's once a day. You could REALLY learn something from this one!!!"

Jangles looked at her and said, "Go over and ask him if it was with the same old cow."

Jangles's condition has been upgraded from critical to stable and should eventually make a full recovery.
Zane

United States

#37758 Apr 3, 2013
I was riding to work yesterday when I observed a female driver cut right in front of a pickup truck, causing the driver to have to drive on to the shoulder to avoid hitting her. This evidently angered the driver enough that he hung his arm out his window and gave the woman the finger....

"Man, that guy is stupid," I thought to myself. I ALWAYS smile nicely and wave in a sheepish manner whenever a female does anything to me in traffic, and here's why:

I drive 48 miles each way every day to work. That's 96 miles each day. Of these, 16 miles each way is bumper-to-bumper. Most of the bumper-to-bumper is on an 8 lane highway.

There are 7 cars every 40 feet for 32 miles. That works out to be 982 cars every mile, or 31,424 cars. Even though the rest of the 32 miles is not bumper-to-bumper, I figure I pass at least another 4000 cars.

That brings the number to something like 36,000 cars that I pass every day. Statistically, females drive half of these. That's 18,000 women drivers! In any given group of females, 1 in 28 has PMS. That's 642.

According to Cosmopolitan, 70% describe their love life as dissatisfying or unrewarding. That's 449. According to the National Institute of Health, 22% of all females have seriously considered suicide or homicide. That's 98. And 34% describe men as their biggest problem. That's 33. According to the National Rifle Association, 5% of all females carry weapons and this number is increasing.

That means that EVERY SINGLE DAY, I drive past at least one female that has a lousy love life, thinks men are her biggest problem, has seriously considered suicide or homicide, has PMS, and is armed.

Give her the finger? I don't think so...
Donnie

United States

#37759 Apr 3, 2013
Jangles wrote:
<quoted text>
This post is what is referred to as "staging". Setting the stage for alias's to takeover posting if it's deemed necessary. When a political operative's cover is blown then damage control is immediately implemented to cover the lapse. Often times apparent absence of the guilty party is accepted by posters and usually situation is soon forgotten and the thread will resume normalcy. The process starts all over again.
This is social media class 101. Everyone who has read this post is now a graduate. Remember what you learned. Happy posting!
Holy crap. You are a genius. Justaminute and her buddy did exactly to the letter what you said they would do.

Brillant....LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Abe 225,286
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 5 min Ooooh Really 75,086
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 8 min RNC Rightwing NUT... 104,331
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 25 min Fist full o dollars 625
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 48 min ohyea 89,523
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr jeb stuart 79,200
Election Who are you voting for in the Texas Governor race? (Oct '14) 16 hr Anonymou s 154
More from around the web