OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Jangles

United States

#37720 Apr 2, 2013
Donnie wrote:
LMAO, yep the games magically stop, LOL.
Priceless!
LMAO...remember what I told you about justaliar working with a partner and guess what happens!

Yeah I'm still watching....
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37721 Apr 2, 2013
Jangles wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO...remember what I told you about justaliar working with a partner and guess what happens!
Yeah I'm still watching....
Oh a conspiracy theory, do tell, who's the accomplice?

Well your going to have quite a time of it because I received a great birthday present a couple of weeks ago. If you didn't know, although my degree from university is in accounting, I have a associates degree in Graphic design. I have to go to school tomorrow all day, so the 'ghost accomplice', I guess has free reign. Then after that I'm preferring the toy over you guys.

I won't resist occasionally stopping by and pricking your Republican ego, since it only takes a couple of minutes..

Really, guys keep me laughing...but it's really true, they say when a Dem enters the den of a Republican echo chamber they act like howler monkeys and you certainly didn't disappoint.

Really, thanks again for the laughs.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37722 Apr 2, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain to me how you can imply you don't support Menendez today but just a few days ago, show support for him and say "cons" are unfairly picking on him?
You say it was made up but there is so much more he is corrupt you should want him out and out quick.
I guess laughing at all of you because your wingnut Daily Caller and Breitbart got caught in their own sting is support to you huh.

Frankly I didn't know that much about him and still don't until the bruhaha broke out and some Dem posters were laughing at the dummies getting hoisted by their own petard. They were lamenting that Menendez who they had various Dem complaints against might be rehabilitated by this.

But you shouldn't complain, when Mark Sanford, ole hiking the Appalachian Trial can rewin the Republican nomination in S.C. you don't have a leg to stand on. Maybe we will bring back the 'big one' Anthony Wiener....oh yes we will....lol
Jangles

United States

#37723 Apr 2, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess laughing at all of you because your wingnut Daily Caller and Breitbart got caught in their own sting is support to you huh.
Frankly I didn't know that much about him and still don't until the bruhaha broke out and some Dem posters were laughing at the dummies getting hoisted by their own petard. They were lamenting that Menendez who they had various Dem complaints against might be rehabilitated by this.
But you shouldn't complain, when Mark Sanford, ole hiking the Appalachian Trial can rewin the Republican nomination in S.C. you don't have a leg to stand on. Maybe we will bring back the 'big one' Anthony Wiener....oh yes we will....lol
Mark Sanford was guilty of having an affair and lying about it. Morally reprehensible and he lost his wife because of it. If the voters of SC have decided they can now support him as a candidate its their right to chose him. That's called democracy.

Now Menendez is accused of felonies that are attached to his official position of a US senator.

Only a progressive liberal is totally clueless to the difference.
Jangles

United States

#37724 Apr 2, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Oh a conspiracy theory, do tell, who's the accomplice?
Well your going to have quite a time of it because I received a great birthday present a couple of weeks ago. If you didn't know, although my degree from university is in accounting, I have a associates degree in Graphic design. I have to go to school tomorrow all day, so the 'ghost accomplice', I guess has free reign. Then after that I'm preferring the toy over you guys.
I won't resist occasionally stopping by and pricking your Republican ego, since it only takes a couple of minutes..
Really, guys keep me laughing...but it's really true, they say when a Dem enters the den of a Republican echo chamber they act like howler monkeys and you certainly didn't disappoint.
Really, thanks again for the laughs.
This post is what is referred to as "staging". Setting the stage for alias's to takeover posting if it's deemed necessary. When a political operative's cover is blown then damage control is immediately implemented to cover the lapse. Often times apparent absence of the guilty party is accepted by posters and usually situation is soon forgotten and the thread will resume normalcy. The process starts all over again.

This is social media class 101. Everyone who has read this post is now a graduate. Remember what you learned. Happy posting!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#37725 Apr 2, 2013
Has anyone heard of a book Called "Obamacare Survival Guide"? Just saw it being advertised on TV. They said it was in book stores also. It sounded like it was a book talking about both pros and cons. There needs to be something out there that everyone can understand how Obamacare will affect everyone of all ages and all incomes. I always feel when a democrat talks about it it is a one sided Democrat crap and the same when the Republicans talk about it.I am getting sick of both parties when it come to healthcare and budgets!
Jangles

United States

#37726 Apr 2, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
Has anyone heard of a book Called "Obamacare Survival Guide"? Just saw it being advertised on TV. They said it was in book stores also. It sounded like it was a book talking about both pros and cons. There needs to be something out there that everyone can understand how Obamacare will affect everyone of all ages and all incomes. I always feel when a democrat talks about it it is a one sided Democrat crap and the same when the Republicans talk about it.I am getting sick of both parties when it come to healthcare and budgets!
Yes all the information you can get to help yourself survive what is coming. There is also information coming out concerning those who apply for government subsidies to help buy health care insurance next year could be stung by surprise tax bills. That was reported by the Associated Press yesterday. There is still hidden fees and charges that will come out as this awful law takes over. They are also reporting that states insurance exchanges are tabulating huge increase cost to the consumer. Nothing good will come from this for you and me and most americans. But justaminute is receiving her healthcare coverage for MS and millions of migrant workers and their families will be covered that weren't covered before. So tell me how that's remotely going to improve America's Healthcare. It isn't!
Obamabot

United States

#37727 Apr 2, 2013
Jangles wrote:
<quoted text>
This post is what is referred to as "staging". Setting the stage for alias's to takeover posting if it's deemed necessary. When a political operative's cover is blown then damage control is immediately implemented to cover the lapse. Often times apparent absence of the guilty party is accepted by posters and usually situation is soon forgotten and the thread will resume normalcy. The process starts all over again.
This is social media class 101. Everyone who has read this post is now a graduate. Remember what you learned. Happy posting!
Great post. Spread the word the campaign never stops.
Obamabot

United States

#37728 Apr 2, 2013
Jangles wrote:
<quoted text>
Mark Sanford was guilty of having an affair and lying about it. Morally reprehensible and he lost his wife because of it. If the voters of SC have decided they can now support him as a candidate its their right to chose him. That's called democracy.
Now Menendez is accused of felonies that are attached to his official position of a US senator.
Only a progressive liberal is totally clueless to the difference.
Again a great point made. Liberal progressives don't understand the difference. Their moral compass is so screwed up it's a miracle
they can find their way home everyday.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#37729 Apr 2, 2013
Jangles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes all the information you can get to help yourself survive what is coming. There is also information coming out concerning those who apply for government subsidies to help buy health care insurance next year could be stung by surprise tax bills. That was reported by the Associated Press yesterday. There is still hidden fees and charges that will come out as this awful law takes over. They are also reporting that states insurance exchanges are tabulating huge increase cost to the consumer. Nothing good will come from this for you and me and most americans. But justaminute is receiving her healthcare coverage for MS and millions of migrant workers and their families will be covered that weren't covered before. So tell me how that's remotely going to improve America's Healthcare. It isn't!
When you and someone else are talking about surprise tax bills isn't that if a person gets some kind of funding to pay for healthcare? Won't that be considered earned income? I know that if you work for a place that employees 50 and more and pays for their and their family's healthcare it will be considered earned income and they will be paying federal and state taxes when they file their yearly taxes.
The only thing I actually agree with is the fact that a person cannot be turned down in getting health insurance just because they have some kind of illness. I just have not heard if they will be paying higher premiums. But I just have not talked to anyone that has gotten a refund back from their health care insurance because they did not have any major illness claims. Employed or self employed. I have just heard Justi say she has.
Jangles

United States

#37730 Apr 2, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>When you and someone else are talking about surprise tax bills isn't that if a person gets some kind of funding to pay for healthcare? Won't that be considered earned income? I know that if you work for a place that employees 50 and more and pays for their and their family's healthcare it will be considered earned income and they will be paying federal and state taxes when they file their yearly taxes.
The only thing I actually agree with is the fact that a person cannot be turned down in getting health insurance just because they have some kind of illness. I just have not heard if they will be paying higher premiums. But I just have not talked to anyone that has gotten a refund back from their health care insurance because they did not have any major illness claims. Employed or self employed. I have just heard Justi say she has.
Yes that's my understanding but I don't know all the answers and frankly no one does. This law is still has big portions which are subject to change like exactly how each state is going to set up exchanges and exactly what the cost will be but one thing is for sure the cost is shockingly higher than what Obama told us it would be. That part of it is clear.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37731 Apr 2, 2013
Well I have to leave you with this:

Texas has the most #1's in the US

1.#5 in Tax Burden on the 20% P00R and #1 BlG 0lL Subsidies at $1.4 Billion
2.#1 in Executions - More than even China
3.#1 Lowest high school completion rate.
4.#4 from Bottom in Tax expenditures/capita
5.#2 in Percent of population with food insecurity
6.#1 in PERCENTAGE of PEOPLE without MEDICAL INSURANCE
7.#1 in number one in teenage pregnancies and births
8.#1 in Percentage of population 25 and older without a high school diploma
9.#1 in women not receiving prenatal care in first trimester
10.#1 in least coverage for Workers' compensation
11.#2 in Lowest Average credit score
12.#1 in Percent of uninsured children and uninsured population
13. Life Expectancy is Falling in Northern Texas
14.#1 in lowest Health Insurance Coverage
15.#1 in Highest Insurance Rates
16.#6 in Most Vl0*LENT STATE - But El Paso is Safest Large City in USA
17.#1 in HUGE SUBSIDIES FOR BIG Energy
18.#4 in WORST Budget Debt at $27-Billion.
19.#7 in WORST Poverty
20.#1 in Lowest Wages
21.#1 in HIGHEST Percentage of Minimum Wage Jobs
22.#1 in Most Polluted - air volatile compounds&carcinogens + water T0X1NS
23.#1 in growth of Fast food minimum wage jobs!
24.#1 in child abuse/molestration!
25.#3 in incarceration rate
26.#4 in property crime rate - Top 10 in murders
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37732 Apr 2, 2013
Meanwhile, the NRA has joined forces with North Korea, Iran and Syria to oppose the UN Treaty to curb the international arms trade.

edition.cnn.com

Nite, Nite
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#37733 Apr 2, 2013
Jangles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that's my understanding but I don't know all the answers and frankly no one does. This law is still has big portions which are subject to change like exactly how each state is going to set up exchanges and exactly what the cost will be but one thing is for sure the cost is shockingly higher than what Obama told us it would be. That part of it is clear.
With the way the government runs medicare and telling everyone that it is going or is broke it would be no surprise in the way Obamacare will be run. When the government cannot come up with a game plan what are the 2 programs threaten in not paying the bills? Did you guess Medicare and So. Security. Now this makes me wonder about in the future and the government cannot agree an the budget will Obamacare be threaten like So. Security and Medicare. As far as I can see there is no government program for the people that is safe.
Jangles

United States

#37734 Apr 2, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
19.#7 in WORST Poverty
20.#1 in Lowest Wages
And overrun with illegals. Wonder how many poor illegals are flooding the schools and other state financed programs but then we don't have our borders secured. Mexican Drug Cartels have set up shops in our towns and cities and Texas is no exception.

Remember you have class tomorrow (lol).
Obamabot

United States

#37735 Apr 2, 2013
Oh you've got a "obamabot" on this thread. But you guys already know that.
Jangles

United States

#37736 Apr 2, 2013
Yep, your right. She was busted before so she followed the same m.o. they always do. But recently she's been busted again, hence the need to suddenly claim she's taking graphic courses and supposedly will be absent for a while.

LOL. So predictable.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#37737 Apr 3, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
19.#7 in WORST Poverty
20.#1 in Lowest Wages
You mean there another state worse than Oklahoma. I thought between you and Dusty that Oklahoma was the worse.
Jangles

United States

#37738 Apr 3, 2013
Justaminute bias is evident in every thing she does. When you have an "opinion" before you get your facts which you should be basing your opinion in the first place...then you have progressive liberal's and their personal agenda.

Again predictable.

Remember how certain people posted for hours how California was the best state in the nation. The same people who would continue posting that opinion even though others would take statistics and factual evidence to prove otherwise. Regardless, these people would keep the same position of how wonderful California is...meanwhile planning to leave it and the U.S.A. as soon as was possible.

Remind you of anyone?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#37739 Apr 3, 2013
Jangles wrote:
Justaminute bias is evident in every thing she does. When you have an "opinion" before you get your facts which you should be basing your opinion in the first place...then you have progressive liberal's and their personal agenda.
Again predictable.
Remember how certain people posted for hours how California was the best state in the nation. The same people who would continue posting that opinion even though others would take statistics and factual evidence to prove otherwise. Regardless, these people would keep the same position of how wonderful California is...meanwhile planning to leave it and the U.S.A. as soon as was possible.
Remind you of anyone?
Did I mention him in my last post?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 9 min bacon hater 93,310
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Cornelius Scudmister 244,034
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr General Robert E Lee 84,077
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 6 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 106,301
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Texas's 15t... (Nov '14) 9 hr littleboy 9
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 13 hr positronium 6,379
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Tue rnormanii 26
More from around the web