OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37659 Apr 2, 2013
Jangles wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I posted this one since justaminute likes to make personal attacks I decided every time she wants to engage in these practices then she can expect it back. I hope no one is offended. This post is in hopes justaminute can have a teachable moment and engage this thread not try to dominate will personal attacks. Or use other establish usernames as her own ghost riders.
We'll see how it goes...
Says the guy that called me every name in the book, then he started in on my daughter as her and I as 'bull dykes."

And I'm sure he has said more since the name "Jangle' just appeared in the last couple of days.

Excuses, excuses from the wingnut wing that screams 'Family values, personal responsibility!

I have posted mainly politics your the hack that can't keep one name and has to go to another name over and over again because he doesn't want to be pinned with the words that he said before.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37660 Apr 2, 2013
Maddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Fake Maddy aka Justaminute
Because those posts sure do benefit the screamers. What else have you got if you didn't have that? You all are not very good at political arguments, that's for sure. All you have left are personal attacks.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37661 Apr 2, 2013
Maddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't post in my name I don't post in yours justaminute.
I don't post in your name. What's funny if you look at the times of Justaminute posts and the 'other', I must never sleep, work or do anything else. But no body as ever said that you all are very bright.
Jangles

United States

#37662 Apr 2, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy that called me every name in the book, then he started in on my daughter as her and I as 'bull dykes."
And I'm sure he has said more since the name "Jangle' just appeared in the last couple of days.
Excuses, excuses from the wingnut wing that screams 'Family values, personal responsibility!
I have posted mainly politics your the hack that can't keep one name and has to go to another name over and over again because he doesn't want to be pinned with the words that he said before.
If the shoe fits your going to wear it. Welcome to Oklahoma where if you ask for it you just might get it with interest.

:-)
Jangles

United States

#37663 Apr 2, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't post in your name. What's funny if you look at the times of Justaminute posts and the 'other', I must never sleep, work or do anything else. But no body as ever said that you all are very bright.
You are a political hack who works with at least one partner I know of because I've traced the exact same posts using our threads usernames along with your special dialogue syntax to other threads in Oklahoma.

Go ahead an say you're sick with MS and sleep 20 hrs of every day but I know better.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37664 Apr 2, 2013
Plus if you all were the least bit computer literate, you would have noticed on a couple of occasions a big word filled post by the 'other' and a Justaminute's posted at the same time. How does that happen?

You'll never answer that but just go on and on. I go on vacation for a week and you geniuses think I spent it posting as the 'other.' Or at my business. That's why you don't have your own business that you think even at work, like I was on Sunday, I can spend it at the computer. It's a restaurant on Easter Sunday. So sad to be you.
Jangles

United States

#37665 Apr 2, 2013
Fake Jangles wrote:
Tulsa, Ok - I spent a year there one weekend working on a proposal. Actually I got selected for a "Career Advancement Opportunity" that ran for 18 months. What a dump. And I thought Mississippi stripped too many rights from an individual. I was wrong. I'm sure it was a nice place at one time, but the politicions (Repug idiots) have killed the place. What a shame, it must suck to be from there.
Alias justliar
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37666 Apr 2, 2013
Jangles wrote:
<quoted text>
If the shoe fits your going to wear it. Welcome to Oklahoma where if you ask for it you just might get it with interest.
I've been in Oklahoma a lot longer than you been alive Jingle Jangle Jesse. If according to you that your 30 years old. Mentally it's more like 15, I'd say.
Donnie

United States

#37667 Apr 2, 2013
Jangles wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree totally with you. In Oklahoma we embrace FREEDOM. We treat everyone equally if you are an abuser then we're going to abuse you right back and give you a dose of your own medicine.

Guess we'll see how "sick" justaminute is, just how much she needs for a "cure" to her illness.

Consider it Oklahoma's brand of universal healthcare, LMAO!
Jangles

United States

#37668 Apr 2, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been in Oklahoma a lot longer than you been alive Jingle Jangle Jesse. If according to you that your 30 years old. Mentally it's more like 15, I'd say.
Not Jesse, wrong again. Where's your mind woman?....Nobody knows.
Jangles

United States

#37669 Apr 2, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Been around a lot longer than a couple of days. Justliar searching frantically trying to figure out where we've crossed paths? Your not bright enough to have a clue. But I know WMCOL and DustyOutlaw both I.D.'d you as a liberal progressive political "hack" one who gets paid to flood social media with your special brand of insanity. Posting under other usernames isn't all that new to you either.
Jangles

United States

#37670 Apr 2, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Plus if you all were the least bit computer literate, you would have noticed on a couple of occasions a big word filled post by the 'other' and a Justaminute's posted at the same time. How does that happen?
You'll never answer that but just go on and on. I go on vacation for a week and you geniuses think I spent it posting as the 'other.' Or at my business. That's why you don't have your own business that you think even at work, like I was on Sunday, I can spend it at the computer. It's a restaurant on Easter Sunday. So sad to be you.
LOL, well this is how it happens little miss not so innocent to fool anyone, when you post your not the only person who is posting at any given time (imagine that,LMAO) anyway depending on the "speed" connecting and processing ability of the server posts are sometimes place in suspension or que until the system can process "posts".

Can't believe you hadn't noticed times when posting is slower than others or during inclement weather certain options like "judging" take longer or don't work.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37671 Apr 2, 2013
Jangles wrote:
<quoted text>
Been around a lot longer than a couple of days. Justliar searching frantically trying to figure out where we've crossed paths? Your not bright enough to have a clue. But I know WMCOL and DustyOutlaw both I.D.'d you as a liberal progressive political "hack" one who gets paid to flood social media with your special brand of insanity. Posting under other usernames isn't all that new to you either.
Ha ha Jesse, your just a one trick pony.

You can't argue politic so your 24/7 on the Justaminute 'meme". But I know that that 'jangles bo jangles' wasn't around then, so your just a 'poser' that probably got quite a few things from Dusty your self. And I only crossed them about guns and gays, not much else. LOL
Donnie

United States

#37672 Apr 2, 2013
Yeah she also thinks that when you go on vacation like oh let's say Florida to visit a grandbaby there is not way for her to continue to posts.

Everyone knows Florida doesn't have Computers or the internet, LOL
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37673 Apr 2, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree totally with you. In Oklahoma we embrace FREEDOM. We treat everyone equally if you are an abuser then we're going to abuse you right back and give you a dose of your own medicine.
Guess we'll see how "sick" justaminute is, just how much she needs for a "cure" to her illness.
Consider it Oklahoma's brand of universal healthcare, LMAO!
In your case that's FreeDum.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37674 Apr 2, 2013
It must be nice to say you know so much about me as I never ever use another name but you hide the names that you used before so no one can label your past comments..New Name...New person...on the internet...it's just old troll tactics..nothing else.

Later trolls. But I'm sure you'll keep your selves entertained. It's mental masturbation from you guys nothing else.
Jangles

United States

#37675 Apr 2, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha Jesse, your just a one trick pony.
You can't argue politic so your 24/7 on the Justaminute 'meme". But I know that that 'jangles bo jangles' wasn't around then, so your just a 'poser' that probably got quite a few things from Dusty your self. And I only crossed them about guns and gays, not much else. LOL
BoJangles is an established name on threads in California,Oregon and in Florida. He is a Janice Joplin fan hence the name. I've posted with him for several years.

DustyOutlaw hated your brand of misinformation politics. He hated you with a passion. He expressed that often. I don't blame him.

WMCOL was much more reserved but had the same opinion of you and you would get frustrated as you always do when they called you out for your lies and personal attacks....LOL you would claim that DustyOutlaw and WMCOL were the same person, LMAO.

Ah...kinda the same pattern your following right now!
Jangles

United States

#37676 Apr 2, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
It must be nice to say you know so much about me as I never ever use another name but you hide the names that you used before so no one can label your past comments..New Name...New person...on the internet...it's just old troll tactics..nothing else.
Later trolls. But I'm sure you'll keep your selves entertained. It's mental masturbation from you guys nothing else.
LOL, yeah later then she slips into her next alias....
Donnie

United States

#37677 Apr 2, 2013
Or takes our usernames to another thread to post b.s. till things cool down a little here then the cycle starts all over again...right?
Jangles

United States

#37678 Apr 2, 2013
That's the job description so yeah that's what she'll do......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 min dixie 80,532
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 8 min Ms Sassy 80,618
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Calvin_Coolish 228,375
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 32 min YIM 90,355
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Johnny R 104,742
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Idaho (Dis... (Oct '10) 12 hr spoon 10
Election Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) 23 hr Lumpy Pillow 6,121
More from around the web