1,498 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37629 Apr 1, 2013
Gee, Jingle Jangle Jesse and his new BFF Stephen, insults to my daughter, today my Iranian husband, plus our President and his kids that some Family Values Republicans right here folks. With a side of racism of course!
Stephen

United States

#37630 Apr 1, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Ok I read this earlier it's a solid study with more accurate results because it uses new, more accurate measurements of "key" variables, particularly state fiscal policies.

Data use is readily available online @ www.statepolicyindex.com

This is a reliable piece of research. What was your specific issue with this report?
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37631 Apr 1, 2013
Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah Palin? Who gives a rat's butt? I asked you specifically what Obama has done as the leader of our country to be frugal with taxpayer's money and you just ignore it and start talking about Palin?
Unbelievable!
If you cons didn't have an outrageous outrage at the President every day some one might spend a sec or two listening to you but all the other garbage gets in the way.

You lost the election,seek grief counseling. Then spend some time contemplating why you lost. Take some personal responsibility why don't you! Then maybe in 2024 you might be competitive again in running for the White House. Just sayin.
Stephen

United States

#37632 Apr 1, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Gee, Jingle Jangle Jesse and his new BFF Stephen, insults to my daughter, today my Iranian husband, plus our President and his kids that some Family Values Republicans right here folks. With a side of racism of course!
What the hell are you talking about? You start talking about your Iranian husband whoever in heck he is and some daughter you have. Racism?

What a bizarre post. Never mind I can see you are having problems with simple English questions posed to you this morning. Maybe it's time for you to call it quits.

Jesus Fuking Christ.
Jangles

United States

#37633 Apr 1, 2013
Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah Palin? Who gives a rat's butt? I asked you specifically what Obama has done as the leader of our country to be frugal with taxpayer's money and you just ignore it and start talking about Palin?
Unbelievable!
LMAO, sorry dude had to laugh and laugh hard. You just met our resident village idiot. She's a progressive liberal hack who engages in all sorts of games to promote her lord and savior OBAMA.
You asked questions she don't want to even begin to answer!

How dare you!
Jangles

United States

#37634 Apr 1, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
If you cons didn't have an outrageous outrage at the President every day some one might spend a sec or two listening to you but all the other garbage gets in the way.
You lost the election,seek grief counseling. Then spend some time contemplating why you lost. Take some personal responsibility why don't you! Then maybe in 2024 you might be competitive again in running for the White House. Just sayin.
Way to go nutcase. You just made another person come to a quick conclusion you are c-r-a-z-y....

Nobody's fault but your own!

LOL
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37635 Apr 2, 2013
Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I read this earlier it's a solid study with more accurate results because it uses new, more accurate measurements of "key" variables, particularly state fiscal policies.
Data use is readily available online @ www.statepolicyindex.com
This is a reliable piece of research. What was your specific issue with this report?
Went to the link and it doesn't say anything at all.

We all know that your party is top dog in home schooling, guns, wanting low taxes (for the rich, everybody else, not so much) especially what the Oklahoma Gov. is proposing for Oklahoma. I just did a post on it. Tax breaks for millionaire and cutting education.

They want all of Oklahoma kids to be home schooled. Problem is not many of their parents have enough education themselves to home school. And that's why they always resist making home schooled kids take state testing to see how they are doing.

An economic wise, those low taxes do not bring jobs, so an economic study pat on the back is just so much hot air without the jobs or a raise in wages.

We already have the largest wage desparity since the 1920's Golden Age. The wealthy have enough, where are the jobs that they promised they would deliver if the had a tax cut once, twice, and three times. Waiting since Bush for those promised jobs. Oh and by jobs, not minimum wage jobs either, since that is all they can usually deliver.

Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37636 Apr 2, 2013
Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you talking about? You start talking about your Iranian husband whoever in heck he is and some daughter you have. Racism?
What a bizarre post. Never mind I can see you are having problems with simple English questions posed to you this morning. Maybe it's time for you to call it quits.
Jesus Fuking Christ.
When Jingle Bells called her a butch dike and you defend him and all I did was mention I have a daughter. So yeah your jerks.

Love all the new names for old guys. That's why the ghost that you all accuses me of is one of you. Because nobody but nobody changes their name as often as you. It's called projection. Look it up.
Stephen

United States

#37637 Apr 2, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Went to the link and it doesn't say anything at all.
We all know that your party is top dog in home schooling, guns, wanting low taxes (for the rich, everybody else, not so much) especially what the Oklahoma Gov. is proposing for Oklahoma. I just did a post on it. Tax breaks for millionaire and cutting education.
They want all of Oklahoma kids to be home schooled. Problem is not many of their parents have enough education themselves to home school. And that's why they always resist making home schooled kids take state testing to see how they are doing.
An economic wise, those low taxes do not bring jobs, so an economic study pat on the back is just so much hot air without the jobs or a raise in wages.
We already have the largest wage desparity since the 1920's Golden Age. The wealthy have enough, where are the jobs that they promised they would deliver if the had a tax cut once, twice, and three times. Waiting since Bush for those promised jobs. Oh and by jobs, not minimum wage jobs either, since that is all they can usually deliver.
You aren't being honest and you know it! Go to the website and then clink on the left side of the page under the title you want to research data on. They have several categories such as archive, data for each separate state, legislative links and then publications. They aren't just going to give you basic "talking points" you have to put a little elbow grease to verify the report unless you have no real desire to find out the veracity of the findings?

Jason Sorens,PI
University of Buffalo

William P. Ruger
Texas State University
Stephen

United States

#37638 Apr 2, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
When Jingle Bells called her a butch dike and you defend him and all I did was mention I have a daughter. So yeah your jerks.
Love all the new names for old guys. That's why the ghost that you all accuses me of is one of you. Because nobody but nobody changes their name as often as you. It's called projection. Look it up.
Emotional aren't you? I don't care about your sexual interest or that of your family. You post things claiming they are true sometimes you post links. I don't have an agenda so I go a verify info. I gave you information which is easily verified because I have done the ground work. You on the other hand just post things and hope no one checks it out.

Whatever. Jangles called you a hack and I've read posts from other people concerning you so I guess the whole thread hates you for no reason at all?

Little hard to believe.
Jangles

United States

#37639 Apr 2, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaaaaaaaaaaaah! You don't like it being dished out to you then don't dish it out to others.

This can change when you make the necessary changes to stop lying and attacking people personally. Attack a policy and give reasons why you don't like it instead. Don't make stupid sweeping statements that a child would know better. People are f ing tired of your b.s.
Maddy

United States

#37640 Apr 2, 2013
Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
You worry about the so-called 1% but your God Obama and his family do nothing to save America taxpayers money during a very difficult financial time in our country. Obama himself said it was a "crisis not seen since the Great Depression". What has he done in setting a personal example of being frugal with taxpayers money?
Obama and his family look and act like the horrible 1% you progressive liberals say you are against!
Here's another statistic no one wants to discuss. If the policies enacted by Obama his first term were the correct ones for this country then please explain why we have this statistic.

*As President Obama began his 2nd term in January 2013 nearly 50 million Americans (1 in 6) are living below the income level defined as poverty. This is the statistics from our own U.S. Census Bureau. Which has been reported yesterday evening by the Associated Press.

Steven R. Hurst
AP 4/1/2013 8:26 PM EDT
Maddy

United States

#37641 Apr 2, 2013
Complaining parents don't want their kids dumbed down by failing public schools? What is happening in Atlanta would make every parent want to pull their kids out of public school. Kids graduating reading at the 5th grade level if they can read at all.

Atlanta area indictments have been issued for School officials over a widespread conspiracy to cheat on standardized test. School officials who have been indicted include Superintendents, principals,teachers,support staff.

*AP
Stephen

United States

#37642 Apr 2, 2013
Obama unveils White House brain-mapping project

A human brain research program that could point to new strategies for dealing with illnesses such as Alzheimer's disease, epilepsy, Repigism, gunnutism, and autism was expected to be unveiled by the White House Tuesday.

President Barack Obama was due to launch the BRAIN Initiative, which a White House official touted as a "bold, new” move “designed to recognize our understanding of the human brain."

Ultimately, that could help find a way to treat or prevent brain disorders such as Alzheimer's disease, epilepsy, Parkinson's disease, autism, Repigism, gunnutism, and schizophrenia.
Maddy

United States

#37643 Apr 2, 2013
The Repig era is about gone.
Steven

United States

#37644 Apr 2, 2013
Two little boys are sitting in the living room watching TV with their parents. Maddy looks over at the Jangles with a wink and a nod toward upstairs. Maddy turns back to the two boys and says "We're going upstairs for a minute. You two stay here and watch TV. We'll be right back. Okay?"

The two boys nod okay, and the parents take off upstairs. The oldest of the two boys is old enough to know what's going on now and he gets up and tiptoes upstairs. At the top of the stairs, he peeks into his Ma and Dad's bedroom and shakes his head.

Back down stairs he goes to his little Brother. "Come with me," he says. And the two little boys tiptoe up the stairs. Halfway up, the older Brother turns to his younger Brother and says, "Now I want you to keep in mind, this is the same woman who used to bust our azz for sucking our thumb!"
Zane

United States

#37645 Apr 2, 2013
Jangle was a 18 year old ninth grader. Jangles got this homework assignment in his Ebonics class. All he had to do was use each of the following words in a sentence. The following is how he completed the assignment. Jangles got an "A".

OMELETTE: I should pop yo ass fo what you jus did, but omelette dis one slide.
BEFORE: Dere was five kids in my family, but then den one died, so now dere before.
RECTUM: I had two Cadillac's but my old lady rectum.
HOTEL: I gave my woman da crabs and da hotel everybody.
ODYSSEY: I told my bro, you odyssey da tits on that hoe.
STAIN: My mother-in-law axed me if I was stain for dinner again.
SELDOM: My cousin gave me two tickets to da Warriors game so I seldom.
PENIS: I went to da doctor and he handed me a cup and said penis.
FORECLOSE: If I pay alimony this month I'll have no money foreclose.
UNDERMINE: There's a fine looking hoe living in da apartment undermine.
TRIPOLI: I was gonna buy my old lady a bra but I couldn't find no Tripoli.
DISAPPOINTMENT: My parole officer told med if I miss disappointment he gonna kill me.
INCOME: I just got to bed wit dis hoe and income my wife.
HONOR: At da rape trial, da judge axed my bro, who be honor first?
FORTIFY: I axed da hoe how much? And she said fortify
ISRAEL: JAG tried to sell me a Rolex, I said man dat look fake. He said, no Jangles, Israel.
Jangles

United States

#37646 Apr 2, 2013
Gay Stephen goes into the doctor's office and has some tests run. The doctor comes back and says "Stephen, I am not going to beat around the bush. You have AIDS." Stephen is devastated. "Doc, what can I do?"

The doctor says "I want you to go home and eat 5 pounds of spicy sausage, a head of cabbage, 20 un-peeled carrots drenched in hot sauce, 10 Jalapeno peppers, 40 walnuts and 40 peanuts, 1/2 box of All Bran cereal, and top it off with a gallon of prune juice." Stephen asks, "Will that cure me, Doc?"

"No, but it should leave you with a better understanding of what your azzhole is for."
Maddy

United States

#37647 Apr 2, 2013
A woman called a local hospital. "Hello. Could you connect me to the person who gives information about patients. I'd like to find out if a patient is getting better, doing as expected or getting worse."

The voice on the other end said, "What is the patient's name and room number?" "Mary Fallin, room 302." "I'll connect you with the nursing station."

"3rd floor Nursing Station. How can I help you?" "I'd like to know the condition of Mary Fallin in room 302." "Just a moment. Let me look at her records. Mrs. Fallin is doing very well. In fact, she's had two full meals, her blood pressure is fine, she's to be taken off the heart monitor in a couple of hours and, if she continues this improvement, Dr. Colburn is going to send her home Tuesday at noon."

The woman said, "What a relief! Oh, that's fantastic... that's wonderful news!" The nurse said, "From your enthusiasm, I take it you are a close family member or a very close friend!" "Neither!... I'm Mary Fallin in 302!... Nobody tells me anything!"
Packing Heat

United States

#37648 Apr 2, 2013
Marcus, a trucker, who has been out on the road for two weeks stops at a brothel outside Oklahoma City. He walks straight up to the Madam, drops down $500 and says, "I want your ugliest woman and a Baloney sandwich!!" The Madam is astonished. "But sir, for that kind of money you could have one of my finest ladies and a three-course meal." The trucker replies, "Listen Darlin, I ain't horny, I'm homesick."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 min Dalai Lama 62,888
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min WTSenior 161,099
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 12 min annomys0000 512
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 19 min Liberal forever 61,023
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 19 min xxxrayted 34,033
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min Stupid party lost... 163,262
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 31 min Farty McFlatus 19,473

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE