OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Stephen

United States

#37619 Apr 1, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Freedom in the 50 States: An Index of Personal and Economic Freedom
This project develops an index of economic and
personal freedom in the American states.
Specifically, we examine state and local government intervention across a wide range of public policies, from income taxation to gun control, from homeschooling regulation to drug policy.
Oh, yeah, home schoolin, low low taxes, guns and drug policy.
The Trifecta of Wingnuttiness
Way to go Oklahoma!
But watch our for Indiana, thy are trying to up the penalties for marijuana possession, well just as soon as the build more PRIVATE PRISONS! Wingnut win!
http://mercatus.org/sites/default/files/publi...
Tried the link twice and it gave a error message.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37620 Apr 1, 2013
Jangles wrote:
Why does justaliar's husband limp?
He got goat kicked.
Oh look, it's Jesse the Jangler with a new name! Jingle Jangle Jesse, your mamma wouldn't like it Jesse, now hurry on home, she's found you a job! Next week, maybe, a girlfriend!
Stephen

United States

#37621 Apr 1, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
You poor kids had better perform or we'll starve your whole family!
Dickensian England was a compassionate welfare state by comparison:
According to KnoxNews, Tennessee legislators are attempting to pass legislation to cut the welfare benefits of parents with children who don't meet attendance and performance requirements.
Sorry Junior. If you don't do your homework, little sister doesn't get any dinner.
This punitive behavior toward the poor is nothing new, but it seems to be getting worse. Perhaps when all of our elites are pushing austerity it gives some people permission to unleash their worst instincts.
You worry about the so-called 1% but your God Obama and his family do nothing to save America taxpayers money during a very difficult financial time in our country. Obama himself said it was a "crisis not seen since the Great Depression". What has he done in setting a personal example of being frugal with taxpayers money?

Obama and his family look and act like the horrible 1% you progressive liberals say you are against!
Jangles

United States

#37622 Apr 1, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, it's Jesse the Jangler with a new name! Jingle Jangle Jesse, your mamma wouldn't like it Jesse, now hurry on home, she's found you a job! Next week, maybe, a girlfriend!
Nope. Wrong again.
Stephen

United States

#37623 Apr 1, 2013
Jangles wrote:
Ray the muslim Iranian Perry's Restaurant owner strokes his lovely partner. Their special time together doesn't last long enough he looks forward to seeing her and can't wait till work is over for the day. As he gently runs his hands down her legs his fingers massaging all her favorite places, his breathing intensifies, his pulse quickens. He grows excited for what he knows will happen.
She rubs against his hands accepting his caresses. Her gentle eyes look straight ahead waiting. Picking up a Velcro strap lined with soft material, he quickly bounds her legs, he smiles with anticipation. Mating with her never grows old. She has everything he needs, she understands his desires and is tolerant of he experiments. Legs strapped and spread enticingly, he grabs her soft hips firmly. Totally naked nothing but pure pleasure lies ahead for him. He feels like he will burst.
Suddenly, the quiet peace of the night is shattered by a grating discordant voice.
"Ray? Raaaaaaaaaay? Make sure you secure the gate when you leave the barn. Don't forget it took me 3 hours to catch that damn nanny goat last time she got out!"
The backdoor to the house slams shut. His wife sits back down in front of her computer and gazes with love and affection. Her favorite Rachel Maddow re-runs, life doesn't get any better!
Ray sighs, but refocuses his efforts, hurrying he mounts her, but his eagerness has made him less gentle than usual, she begins pulling from her bindings. Ray applies more pressure to her buttocks and hips to control her movement but she's young and not as experienced as the others. She panics not understanding why he is restricting her so forcefully. Ray is determined to not be denied, he prepares to force his way into her. As he lowers his body for her to receive him, she is overwhelmed by fear, she jerks one leg free. Ray grabs the leg and tries to enter her again. Leaning over her small body he doesn't notice her panic is increasing. His head lower focused on forcing his way into her small body he doesn't notice her head jerk up as she rears. Their heads collide in a vicious crack. Nearly knocked out Ray begins to fall toward the barn floor. Her leg finally released she kicks her slender leg hitting Ray solidly in the groin. Stars flash in front of his eyes. He retches grabbing himself, his hardness leaving him like a deflated balloon.
Story to be continued.....
LOL. Well he deserves black and blue balls!
Jangles

United States

#37624 Apr 1, 2013
Yep. Needs to be pissing blood. Then take him to the local vet and have his twin family jewels removed permanently!
Stephen

United States

#37625 Apr 1, 2013
Jangles wrote:
Yep. Needs to be pissing blood. Then take him to the local vet and have his twin family jewels removed permanently!
No need to pay a vet. Sharp knife will do the trick. If infection happens...all the better :-)
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37626 Apr 1, 2013
Palin’s SarahPAC Embarrassment: Consultants Are Cashing In

The ex-governor and VP pick railed against political consultants at CPAC. But her latest FEC filings show they took millions of dollars from her in the last election cycle.

Palin railed against “the big consultants, the big money men, and the big bad media.” But there’s an irony alert ahead: the current stated purpose of SarahPAC is to raise money ahead of the 2014 election—most of which will be spent on conservative consultants.

Her consultants got millions, oh and the Republican Candidates for office -$250,000.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/03...
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37627 Apr 1, 2013
Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Tried the link twice and it gave a error message.
http://mercatus.org/sites/default/files/publi...
Stephen

United States

#37628 Apr 1, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Palin’s SarahPAC Embarrassment: Consultants Are Cashing In
The ex-governor and VP pick railed against political consultants at CPAC. But her latest FEC filings show they took millions of dollars from her in the last election cycle.
Palin railed against “the big consultants, the big money men, and the big bad media.” But there’s an irony alert ahead: the current stated purpose of SarahPAC is to raise money ahead of the 2014 election—most of which will be spent on conservative consultants.
Her consultants got millions, oh and the Republican Candidates for office -$250,000.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/03...
Sarah Palin? Who gives a rat's butt? I asked you specifically what Obama has done as the leader of our country to be frugal with taxpayer's money and you just ignore it and start talking about Palin?

Unbelievable!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37629 Apr 1, 2013
Gee, Jingle Jangle Jesse and his new BFF Stephen, insults to my daughter, today my Iranian husband, plus our President and his kids that some Family Values Republicans right here folks. With a side of racism of course!
Stephen

United States

#37630 Apr 1, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Ok I read this earlier it's a solid study with more accurate results because it uses new, more accurate measurements of "key" variables, particularly state fiscal policies.

Data use is readily available online @ www.statepolicyindex.com

This is a reliable piece of research. What was your specific issue with this report?
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37631 Apr 1, 2013
Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah Palin? Who gives a rat's butt? I asked you specifically what Obama has done as the leader of our country to be frugal with taxpayer's money and you just ignore it and start talking about Palin?
Unbelievable!
If you cons didn't have an outrageous outrage at the President every day some one might spend a sec or two listening to you but all the other garbage gets in the way.

You lost the election,seek grief counseling. Then spend some time contemplating why you lost. Take some personal responsibility why don't you! Then maybe in 2024 you might be competitive again in running for the White House. Just sayin.
Stephen

United States

#37632 Apr 1, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Gee, Jingle Jangle Jesse and his new BFF Stephen, insults to my daughter, today my Iranian husband, plus our President and his kids that some Family Values Republicans right here folks. With a side of racism of course!
What the hell are you talking about? You start talking about your Iranian husband whoever in heck he is and some daughter you have. Racism?

What a bizarre post. Never mind I can see you are having problems with simple English questions posed to you this morning. Maybe it's time for you to call it quits.

Jesus Fuking Christ.
Jangles

United States

#37633 Apr 1, 2013
Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbelievable!
LMAO, sorry dude had to laugh and laugh hard. You just met our resident village idiot. She's a progressive liberal hack who engages in all sorts of games to promote her lord and savior OBAMA.
You asked questions she don't want to even begin to answer!

How dare you!
Jangles

United States

#37634 Apr 1, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
If you cons didn't have an outrageous outrage at the President every day some one might spend a sec or two listening to you but all the other garbage gets in the way.
You lost the election,seek grief counseling. Then spend some time contemplating why you lost. Take some personal responsibility why don't you! Then maybe in 2024 you might be competitive again in running for the White House. Just sayin.
Way to go nutcase. You just made another person come to a quick conclusion you are c-r-a-z-y....

Nobody's fault but your own!

LOL
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37635 Apr 2, 2013
Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I read this earlier it's a solid study with more accurate results because it uses new, more accurate measurements of "key" variables, particularly state fiscal policies.
Data use is readily available online @ www.statepolicyindex.com
This is a reliable piece of research. What was your specific issue with this report?
Went to the link and it doesn't say anything at all.

We all know that your party is top dog in home schooling, guns, wanting low taxes (for the rich, everybody else, not so much) especially what the Oklahoma Gov. is proposing for Oklahoma. I just did a post on it. Tax breaks for millionaire and cutting education.

They want all of Oklahoma kids to be home schooled. Problem is not many of their parents have enough education themselves to home school. And that's why they always resist making home schooled kids take state testing to see how they are doing.

An economic wise, those low taxes do not bring jobs, so an economic study pat on the back is just so much hot air without the jobs or a raise in wages.

We already have the largest wage desparity since the 1920's Golden Age. The wealthy have enough, where are the jobs that they promised they would deliver if the had a tax cut once, twice, and three times. Waiting since Bush for those promised jobs. Oh and by jobs, not minimum wage jobs either, since that is all they can usually deliver.

Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37636 Apr 2, 2013
Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you talking about? You start talking about your Iranian husband whoever in heck he is and some daughter you have. Racism?
What a bizarre post. Never mind I can see you are having problems with simple English questions posed to you this morning. Maybe it's time for you to call it quits.
Jesus Fuking Christ.
When Jingle Bells called her a butch dike and you defend him and all I did was mention I have a daughter. So yeah your jerks.

Love all the new names for old guys. That's why the ghost that you all accuses me of is one of you. Because nobody but nobody changes their name as often as you. It's called projection. Look it up.
Stephen

United States

#37637 Apr 2, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Went to the link and it doesn't say anything at all.
We all know that your party is top dog in home schooling, guns, wanting low taxes (for the rich, everybody else, not so much) especially what the Oklahoma Gov. is proposing for Oklahoma. I just did a post on it. Tax breaks for millionaire and cutting education.
They want all of Oklahoma kids to be home schooled. Problem is not many of their parents have enough education themselves to home school. And that's why they always resist making home schooled kids take state testing to see how they are doing.
An economic wise, those low taxes do not bring jobs, so an economic study pat on the back is just so much hot air without the jobs or a raise in wages.
We already have the largest wage desparity since the 1920's Golden Age. The wealthy have enough, where are the jobs that they promised they would deliver if the had a tax cut once, twice, and three times. Waiting since Bush for those promised jobs. Oh and by jobs, not minimum wage jobs either, since that is all they can usually deliver.
You aren't being honest and you know it! Go to the website and then clink on the left side of the page under the title you want to research data on. They have several categories such as archive, data for each separate state, legislative links and then publications. They aren't just going to give you basic "talking points" you have to put a little elbow grease to verify the report unless you have no real desire to find out the veracity of the findings?

Jason Sorens,PI
University of Buffalo

William P. Ruger
Texas State University
Stephen

United States

#37638 Apr 2, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
When Jingle Bells called her a butch dike and you defend him and all I did was mention I have a daughter. So yeah your jerks.
Love all the new names for old guys. That's why the ghost that you all accuses me of is one of you. Because nobody but nobody changes their name as often as you. It's called projection. Look it up.
Emotional aren't you? I don't care about your sexual interest or that of your family. You post things claiming they are true sometimes you post links. I don't have an agenda so I go a verify info. I gave you information which is easily verified because I have done the ground work. You on the other hand just post things and hope no one checks it out.

Whatever. Jangles called you a hack and I've read posts from other people concerning you so I guess the whole thread hates you for no reason at all?

Little hard to believe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 47 min Patriot 243,827
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr Aggie23 84,026
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr MSRose 106,273
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 hr Weepy 93,256
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) 5 hr rnormanii 26
Election California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sun Fanclub 16,059
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) Sep 23 asdf 32
More from around the web