OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Maddy

United States

#37498 Mar 31, 2013
@bluebird, wouldn't that fall under FDIC? What about people who receive their social security by direct deposit? All of those accounts are guaranteed by the FDIC.
MistyGirl

United States

#37499 Mar 31, 2013
Hi Bluebird/Maddy,
Ladies you have to remember the basics of our monetary system in the U.S. is the fact we have the Global Reserve Currency, the dollar, the dollar has been the trade device for products which other countries need. Because we have been so irresponsible in our spending and our national debt has grown at such an alarming rate, no long term budget plan to address this problem yet and the continued practice of this administration to use QE1,QE2, QE3,by the Central Bank of the Fed, our dollar's value is less. Each month we print 85 billion new dollars and flood the market, making stocks rise as seen with Wall Street boom and the dollar decrease in value which you see when you go buy groceries and everything cost more. Stop and think what those same products cost you say 4 or 5 years ago. That's inflation, the increase cost for goods and services. Then you add that to increase cost of regulations on business,higher tax rates (US is the highest Corporate tax rate in the world)more cost per employee. Large Corporations are setting up shop elsewhere this trend has been going on for a while. Less Americans have jobs with very few opportunities. Small business can't pack up and move overseas they go belly up.

If the global monetary powers no longer use the dollar as the Global Reserve Standard, no longer buy our US bonds, our dollar will make a dramatic fall in value. Serious enough that your savings whether they be in a IRA account,401K or other investment account will be worth a fraction of the original value. The banks are only as healthy as the federal government. Anything tied to the Fed,insured by the Fed is at risk.

Remember what happened in Cyprus that scenario is possible here if our monetary system collapses.

It's all about our debt. Instead of addressing it President Obama Friday announced new emission standards on fuel which will cause increase cost of fuel. Fuel increase cost make everything else go up in cost. Then he also suggests 21 billion more in new debt with borrowed money to invest in infrastructure projects which would be doled out by the Administration. How did all the Green Energy investments turn out?

Hope you guys will be encouraged to write,fax and email your congressional representatives. Our time is fast running out!
Donnie

United States

#37500 Mar 31, 2013
MistyGirl wrote:
Happy Easter JAG,
I would respectfully and with clear concise precision using proper English and smiling politely into his face reply,
"Your request for an additional 21 billion for infrastructure will be granted.....(then I would hold my hand out to shake his and once he granted me permission by extending his hand in return, I would firmly grasp his hand and look directly into his eyes)...as soon as you iron out a long term balance budget solution for our country".
A politician I am NOT.
Your not a politician or political hack because your not a liar!
Donnie

United States

#37501 Mar 31, 2013
Maddy wrote:
@bluebird, wouldn't that fall under FDIC? What about people who receive their social security by direct deposit? All of those accounts are guaranteed by the FDIC.
I know people who really depend on Social Security or have someone on SSI if the dollar isn't used as the global standard anymore and it make our monetary system fall...that means our government won't be able to issue social security or SSI payments. Everything is tie to the federal government. FDIC is fed, everything is Fed.

Work all your damn life and pay taxes into the Washington 'ruling class' and we are jacked around every way we turn.
Packing Herat

United States

#37502 Mar 31, 2013
NEWS FLASH FROM FAUX NEWS!!!!!!!!!

To all Christians:

Jesus was born on Christmas Day.

Executed on Good Friday.

Zombie Jesus arose on Easter Day, 2013, and some Bat Sh!t Crazy Okie Gun Nut shot him in the head multiply time with a AR-15.

So much for your God!!!!!!!!!!
Jesse

United States

#37503 Mar 31, 2013
That would make all federal programs at risk they couldn't borrow any more money because the world would refuse to buy our bonds. Ok I think I'm starting to understand it better. If you receive any assistance from the federal government doesn't matter which program if the fed has no more money because no more countries will buy our debt then every thing will stop. Banks, mass transit will all stop no more funding by Uncle Sam. Remember how the I.R.S. said they would be late on refunds this year? Damn it all make sense. Those states which are bankrupt like California at least according to the state's auditor, won't be able to get a bail out from the feds, can't borrow because the banks follow federal guidelines. All those people in California who retired will find their monthly check was never received from pensions to their banks accounts. Sorry, California has no money and can't borrow any and the fed is broke to.

Our country really is being turned into a third world country.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#37504 Mar 31, 2013
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
All this borrowing will come to a complete halt if the world's financial powers deem the dollar is no longer the Reserve Standard Currency. Which is well on it's way to being achieved. Because Congress and this president have no will to correct our financial mess and instead print billions a month to infuse the market with false growth...looks good statistically until you realize that's all new borrowed money and we can't pay our old debt. Media will tell people our maximum debt this year is 17 trillion dollars which is patently untrue. More accurate estimate is 20 trillion but then if you look at long term unfunded and increase interest due to our lower credit standing that debt number balloons to 34.3 trillion in national debt. Scary number!
IMF is moving away from the dollar as it's currency instead opting for SDR's-currencies of members of the IMF and using SDR bonds instead of US bonds. The only reason we have been able to continue to borrow is because the U.S. is the only country which has our currency as the Reserve Currency Standard. We can print our own money which we are doing billions of dollars a month and flooding Wall Street with a "false" sense of well being when it's new borrowed money we're doing it with not actual sustainable growth in the market through capitalism. Fake market results but the wealthy are playing the game and laughing all the way to their individual off shore accounts.
Unfortunately unless Obama and Congress start being responsible stewards of this country with a long term budget which balances our revenue with expenditures we will not only be downgraded again but we will lose status as Reserve Currency in the dollar. If that happens it won't matter who you are or how much money you have in a U.S. bank your life will change dramatically. Remember Cyprus.
Guess where our family's portfolio's investments are? Precious metals and a few select investments which are also a hedge against more generic investments. Don't leave all your money in a US Bank in US dollars the value of your "cash" is getting less every day. If you travel abroad like in India they don't want dollars or US dollar backed credit cards. No they want other foreign currencies because our dollar is losing value. Taj Mahal tourist from America are finding their credit cards back by the dollar and cash dollars aren't wanted. Who would have imagined that would happen to America?


I agree with what you say but...as I told you sometime back, I am heavily invested in gold and have been since early 1990’s when it was cheap to buy. So although I would feel it some what, it doesn’t worry me like it does many as it should. I am absolutely debt free and have been. The new house I built back in T-town, I built with cash money, gave it to my oldest daughter. I pay cash for everything I purchase with the exception of the few checks I have to issue. As for banks, don’t need them and don’t use them beyond an account that I fund checks I have to issue and keep a balance in it to keep it free. In that case, it is all figured where deposit equals outgoing. Otherwise, Banks are useless to me. Now as to your concern of Obama’s ability to train wreck us to achieve his agenda...it’s safe to say he has done a damn good job to put us there now and China is cheering him on. China has been and still is actively taking steps to phase out the US Dollar.
I think you will enjoy this here:

Devaluing to Prosperity: Misaligned Currencies and Their Growth Consequences
by Surjit S. Bhalla
http://www.iie.com/bhalla.cfm
Jesse

United States

#37505 Mar 31, 2013
Packing Herat wrote:
NEWS FLASH FROM FAUX NEWS!!!!!!!!!
To all Christians:
Jesus was born on Christmas Day.
Executed on Good Friday.
Zombie Jesus arose on Easter Day, 2013, and some Bat Sh!t Crazy Okie Gun Nut shot him in the head multiply time with a AR-15.
So much for your God!!!!!!!!!!
Been drinking justaliar? Can't spell either.
Donnie

United States

#37506 Mar 31, 2013
Yep, drinking and taking dumbazz pills.
Jesse

United States

#37507 Mar 31, 2013
Family celebrating Easter Sunday with friends because Mama Alfie doesn't allow the grandkids to Easter Egg hunt. Christmas is out too because there's not such thing as Santa Claus beside Alfie Grandma saves all her money to buy MooMoo's and sandals. Hair never combed body never bathed but she has her beads around her neck and a flower behind her greasy ear. She still listen's to MaMa Cass Elliot because she identifies so close with her. They even have a strong resemblance. Sisters.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#37508 Mar 31, 2013
Jesse wrote:
That would make all federal programs at risk they couldn't borrow any more money because the world would refuse to buy our bonds. Ok I think I'm starting to understand it better. If you receive any assistance from the federal government doesn't matter which program if the fed has no more money because no more countries will buy our debt then every thing will stop. Banks, mass transit will all stop no more funding by Uncle Sam. Remember how the I.R.S. said they would be late on refunds this year? Damn it all make sense. Those states which are bankrupt like California at least according to the state's auditor, won't be able to get a bail out from the feds, can't borrow because the banks follow federal guidelines. All those people in California who retired will find their monthly check was never received from pensions to their banks accounts. Sorry, California has no money and can't borrow any and the fed is broke to.
Our country really is being turned into a third world country.


That's right. Also the insurance on each bank account is if the bank fails. Doesn't cover a dime when the United States Monetary system fails.

China is frustrated with what it sees as the US government’s mismanagement of the Dollar, and is now actively promoting the cross-border use of its own currency, the Yuan, or also called the Renminbi, in trade and investment. If the United States continues its Trillion Dollar Deficits and does lose its reserve currency status what will a world without a reserve currency look like? That is what Economists, Think Tanks and Finance Ministers are grappling over today and...of course our like minds here on Topix, lol. But watch our village liberal race back on board and try to change the subject. JustaNut can’t stand it when proof beyond any doubt her messiah is an absolute abysmal failure and absolute disgrace to the Nation, LMAO. If she does, lets just pretend she is not here, lol
Jesse

United States

#37509 Mar 31, 2013
"Governor Fallin has just finished giving a speech, and walks to the lobby where she meets her Arkansas counterpart. They shake hands and as they walk, Governor Fallin says, "You know, I have just one question about what I have seen in This Great Country."

The Arkie says, "Well, is there anything I can do to help you understand?"

Governor Fallin whispers "My son watches this show called "Star Trek" and in it there are Russians, Blacks, Asians, Scots, even Arkies, but never any Okies. I an very upset. I do not understand why there are never any Okies in Star Trek."

The Arkie laughs and leans over. "That's because it takes place in the future.
Donnie

United States

#37510 Mar 31, 2013
Maddy meets a gorgeous man in a bar. They talk, they connect, they end up leaving together.

They get back to his place, and as he shows her around his apartment, she sees that his bedroom is completely packed with sweet cuddly Teddy bears.

Hundreds of cute, small bears on a shelf all the way along the floor. Cuddly medium-sized ones on a shelf a little higher and huge enormous bears on the top shelf along the wall.

The woman is kind of surprised that this guy would have a collection of teddy bears, especially one that's so extensive, but she decides not to mention this to him, and is quite impressed by his sensitive side.

She turns to him... they kiss... and then they rip off each other's clothes off and make hot steamy love.

After an intense night of passion with this sensitive guy, they are lying there together in the afterglow, the woman rolls over and asks, smiling, "Well, how was it?"

The man says, "You can pick any prize from the bottom shelf."
Packing Heat

United States

#37511 Mar 31, 2013
After a long night of making love, the young Packing Heat rolled over, pulled out a cigarette from his jeans and searched for his lighter. Unable to find it, he asked Jesse if she had one at hand.

"There might be some matches in the top drawer," she replied.

He opened the drawer of the bedside table and found a box of matches sitting neatly on top of a framed picture of another man. Naturally, the guy began to worry.

"Is this your husband?" he inquired nervously.

"No, silly," she replied, snuggling up to him.

"Your boyfriend then?" he asked.

"No, not at all," she said, nibbling away at his ear.

"Well, who is he then?" demanded the bewildered guy.

Calmly, she replied, "That's me before the operation."
Jesse

United States

#37512 Mar 31, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with what you say but...as I told you sometime back, I am heavily invested in gold and have been since early 1990’s when it was cheap to buy. So although I would feel it some what, it doesn’t worry me like it does many as it should. I am absolutely debt free and have been. The new house I built back in T-town, I built with cash money, gave it to my oldest daughter. I pay cash for everything I purchase with the exception of the few checks I have to issue. As for banks, don’t need them and don’t use them beyond an account that I fund checks I have to issue and keep a balance in it to keep it free. In that case, it is all figured where deposit equals outgoing. Otherwise, Banks are useless to me. Now as to your concern of Obama’s ability to train wreck us to achieve his agenda...it’s safe to say he has done a damn good job to put us there now and China is cheering him on. China has been and still is actively taking steps to phase out the US Dollar.
I think you will enjoy this here:
Devaluing to Prosperity: Misaligned Currencies and Their Growth Consequences
by Surjit S. Bhalla
http://www.iie.com/bhalla.cfm
She's a lot smarter than most isn't she? I'd really like to meet her and her family one day bet their neat people!
Jesse

United States

#37513 Mar 31, 2013
Jesse wrote:
Family celebrating Easter Sunday with friends because Mama Alfie doesn't allow the grandkids to Easter Egg hunt. Christmas is out too because there's not such thing as Santa Claus beside Alfie Grandma saves all her money to buy MooMoo's and sandals. Hair never combed body never bathed but she has her beads around her neck and a flower behind her greasy ear. She still listen's to MaMa Cass Elliot because she identifies so close with her. They even have a strong resemblance. Sisters.
Fake Jesse again
Donnie

United States

#37514 Mar 31, 2013
Donnie wrote:
Yep, drinking and taking dumbazz pills.
Fake Donnie
Jesse

United States

#37515 Mar 31, 2013
I was talking about MistyGirl and her family!!!!
Zane

United States

#37516 Mar 31, 2013
A Okie Republican couple was in bed on their wedding night and were about to consummate their marriage. The wife stops the husband, saying, "Be gentle. I'm still a virgin."

The man is astounded. He has never been with a virgin before. He decides to call his father for advice. "Dad," says the newly-married young man. "My new wife is a virgin! What do I do?"

"Better come on home, son," replies his father. "If she ain't good enough for her own family, she sure ain't good enough for ours."
Marcus

United States

#37517 Mar 31, 2013
Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have not been to confession for six months. On top of that, I've been with a loose woman." The priest sighs. "Is that you, little Donnie?

"Yes, Father,' tis I."

And who might be the woman you were with?"

"I shan't be tellin' you, Father. It would ruin her reputation."

"Well, Tommy, I'm bound to find out sooner or later, so you may as well tell me now." Was it Misty?"

"I cannot say." "Was it Tamara" "I'll never tell." "Was it Jesse?" "I'm sorry, but I'll not name her." "Was it Mandy?" "My lips are sealed" "Was it Bluebird, then?"

"Please, Father, I cannot tell you."

The priest sighs in frustration. "You're a steadfast lad, Donnie, and I admire that. But, you've sinned, and you must atone. Be off with you now.."

Donnie walks back to his pew. His friend JAG slides over and whispers, "What'd you get?"

"Five more good leads!" says Donnie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 6 min Mechanic_45 84,941
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 min THE WB 82,890
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min Jay 232,945
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr MSRose 105,284
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr Mgtn Res 91,072
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) 9 hr josephbarkley 20
Election Who are you voting for in the Michigan Governor... (Oct '14) Sun Water 22
More from around the web