|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>What is the cost of an abortion now days? And how many birth control pills will that abortion buy that person having the abortion? Since you are hell bent on abortion being a birth control then I say fine but not on the tax payers! The woman getting abortion for birth control let it be at her expense!
I said the purtian committee of the wing of the Republican party must be hell bent on having the abortion numbers up there. Because that fury on no co-pay for birth control pills, parents throwing a fit because their 10th graders heard the word 'vagina' in sex ed classes the numbers will remain. Europe moved past this a long time ago and their abortion number are minimal compared to our. But we can't have that ....oh. no...we can't. Oh well, those social issue are what is dragging your party down. So, it doesn't hurt me anymore. You all just keep it up! LOL
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Since Post #37411
Justaminute 13
Justice 3
Jesse 8
Jag 1
Tamara 3
ElohimsOkie 2
Sort of seems like it is the Kettle calling the Pot Black to me.
I'm not a 30 year old that posts 24/7 and have dozens of names like you guys. Just sayin
And your pretty good at doin that yourself Tammy Faye.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Nor do most of the posts seem directed at you like they do me. Tamara.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I said the purtian committee of the wing of the Republican party must be hell bent on having the abortion numbers up there. Because that fury on no co-pay for birth control pills, parents throwing a fit because their 10th graders heard the word 'vagina' in sex ed classes the numbers will remain. Europe moved past this a long time ago and their abortion number are minimal compared to our. But we can't have that ....oh. no...we can't. Oh well, those social issue are what is dragging your party down. So, it doesn't hurt me anymore. You all just keep it up! LOL
My party! My Party!
It is not the Republican party nor Democrat party that in stilled my thoughts about abortions. It was how I was taught long before being old enough to pick a party to vote. As far as I am concern as long as I am a US citizen and can prove I am and I am 21 I should be able to vote without having to attach Democrat or Republican to my stats. I voted one time in my life for a Republican running for President. But you can not think on your own without checking into some Democrat Web site to know what you should think. Honey you are Brain washed beyond help! I disagree with things both parties stand for and I can see something in both parties that are good. But because neither party can get past the stamp of party they run for nothing gets done! And who pays? The US citizens!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Gee doesn't this sound great for us with the rest of the pipeline coming thru OK. Droughts, earthquakes, toxic oil leaks, tornado's....are your absolutely sure God bless Oklahoma?

Arkansas residents evacuate as Exxon-Mobil tar sands pipeline ruptures

An Exxon-Mobil oil pipeline ruptured Friday afternoon in the town of Mayflower, Arkansas, forcing the evacuation of 20 homes and shutting down sections of interstate highway. According to Little Rock’s KATV, a hazardous materials team from the Office of Emergency Management has contained the spill and is currently attempting a cleanup.

The burst pipe is part of the Pegasus pipeline network, which connects tar sands along the Gulf coast to refineries in Houston. Thousands of gallons of crude oil erupted from the breach around 3:00 p.m. on Friday, spilling through a housing subdivision and into the town’s storm drainage system, fouling drainage ditches and shutting down Highway 365 and Interstate 40.

Residents were evacuated to avoid health hazards from crude oil fumes and to keep stray sparks from igniting the standing oil. Emergency workers contained the spill by hastily constructing earthen dams.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a 30 year old that posts 24/7 and have dozens of names like you guys. Just sayin
I told one other time I have used Shari and SusieQ But because of how I post I got caught every time. I did it because I was bored and wanted to see who I could fool. So Just throw another fit!. What differnce does it make what the age of the person on here posting anyways? you get to hung up on crap issues. I was on here alot more before my husband retired. then I got sick and really lost interest. So who knows or cares why someone is on here but you!

Bye the way never used Tammy Faye!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Never did answer my question! How much does an abortion cost if it is done for birth control? And how many birth control pills would one abortion for one female buy?
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
You know Jesse, I'm really coming to the conclusion that you ARE a 30 year old that lives on Topix. LOL
He told you he was a 30 and I figure he should know! Justafibber who exactly is it that LIVES on Topix?

LOL
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

ElohimsOkie wrote:
<quoted text>In the summer its called global warming, in the winter its climate change. hehe
Or during discussion among like minded political action groups, "how can manipulate this to our advantage and the taxpayers expense?"

"How can we get kick backs from industry leaders by making this legislation?"

"How do we issue waivers to certain industries but charge industries which aren't our political allies?:
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Since Post #37411
Justaminute 13
Justice 3
Jesse 8
Jag 1
Tamara 3
ElohimsOkie 2
Sort of seems like it is the Kettle calling the Pot Black to me.
Exactly what Jesse and everyone else was saying she posts more than anyone else does trying to dominate the conversation then when you add all the ghost riders she used I think the rest of us have been too nice to the liberal loon.
Jesse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Still making personal attacks?
Jesse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
Nor do most of the posts seem directed at you like they do me. Tamara.
Look how many personal attack post you've done then expect at least the same directed at you.

Math still isn't your best subject!
Jesse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I told one other time I have used Shari and SusieQ But because of how I post I got caught every time. I did it because I was bored and wanted to see who I could fool. So Just throw another fit!. What differnce does it make what the age of the person on here posting anyways? you get to hung up on crap issues. I was on here alot more before my husband retired. then I got sick and really lost interest. So who knows or cares why someone is on here but you!
Bye the way never used Tammy Faye!
Justaliar knew you never used Tammy Faye she posted Tammy Faye as a put down implying Tammy Faye Bakker the tele-Evangelist.

Another personal attack.
Jesse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
Gee doesn't this sound great for us with the rest of the pipeline coming thru OK. Droughts, earthquakes, toxic oil leaks, tornado's....are your absolutely sure God bless Oklahoma?
Arkansas residents evacuate as Exxon-Mobil tar sands pipeline ruptures
An Exxon-Mobil oil pipeline ruptured Friday afternoon in the town of Mayflower, Arkansas, forcing the evacuation of 20 homes and shutting down sections of interstate highway. According to Little Rock’s KATV, a hazardous materials team from the Office of Emergency Management has contained the spill and is currently attempting a cleanup.
The burst pipe is part of the Pegasus pipeline network, which connects tar sands along the Gulf coast to refineries in Houston. Thousands of gallons of crude oil erupted from the breach around 3:00 p.m. on Friday, spilling through a housing subdivision and into the town’s storm drainage system, fouling drainage ditches and shutting down Highway 365 and Interstate 40.
Residents were evacuated to avoid health hazards from crude oil fumes and to keep stray sparks from igniting the standing oil. Emergency workers contained the spill by hastily constructing earthen dams.
No need to hyperventilate according to KATV ABC affiliate authorities: OIL SPILL CONTAINED, Town of Mayflower,Lake,residents are safe.

3/29/2013 4:24 PM CDT

This was known yesterday afternoon you need to check your sources for current updates.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Never did answer my question! How much does an abortion cost if it is done for birth control? And how many birth control pills would one abortion for one female buy?
Are you shopping for someone Tammy? Because I know your a little long in the tooth to need one, gee, do you even know how much birth control pills cost today to compare? Because I don't. Cause there are so many brands today compared to what you may have used back in the day.

If your shopping around for an abortion, it's been 30 years for me, I have no idea. I guess you could call around.

Since you keepin count of my posts, you can one more!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Justaliar knew you never used Tammy Faye she posted Tammy Faye as a put down implying Tammy Faye Bakker the tele-Evangelist.
Another personal attack.
I knew what she was doing! She has always liked twisting my post around. From day one she really did not like someone my age on here posting. I think she thinks we all belong in a nursing home and we all should be mindless.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you shopping for someone Tammy? Because I know your a little long in the tooth to need one, gee, do you even know how much birth control pills cost today to compare? Because I don't. Cause there are so many brands today compared to what you may have used back in the day.
If your shopping around for an abortion, it's been 30 years for me, I have no idea. I guess you could call around.
Keeping track of your posting was only 2 pages on my computer. Man alot of keeping!
No I do not know what birth control pills cost but I bet I can ask around and find out! I bet you could do the same. surely your unmarried daughter would know! Then maybe not!
I do know that birth control pills have not been covered by insurance for quite some time! Even back in my day of using them. But there are many meds not covered by insurance. But I also donot know what the going rate is for abortions now or in the past! As far as me calling around NO. I am not the one yepping about woman should use abortions as a way of birth control.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh man I missed answering your first question. No! Not shopping for anyone! But since you think Insurance should pay for abotion as a birth control and other birth control I just was wonder which would be costing the taxpayers more!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Oh man I missed answering your first question. No! Not shopping for anyone! But since you think Insurance should pay for abotion as a birth control and other birth control I just was wonder which would be costing the taxpayers more!
I know it's hard for you to let the days go when you were involved and part of the insurance industry. But gee, those funds come from the insurance industry, not taxpayers. Probably as you get your retirement from the insurance industry, to your mind, that's your money too.

But really, the insurance industry has record breaking billion dollar profits and women not having to pay their deductible isn't touching your funds or the taxpayers. It's the various health insurance companies where the women carry their insurance that are out the deductible. Really your not out a penny. After all insurance CEO'S are taking home million for just a year. You've still got yours.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Oh man I missed answering your first question. No! Not shopping for anyone! But since you think Insurance should pay for abotion as a birth control and other birth control I just was wonder which would be costing the taxpayers more!
Sorry I missed part of your post.

Tammy, Tammy, just as Ronald Reagan said one time "There you go again!

I don't know how many times we have to go over this, your just like my father, women don't use abortion as birth control. Maybe you should ask the doctor for some help with your memory. They really have some fine medicines to help. They sure help my dad, they probably would do wonders for your.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 36,581 - 36,600 of69,540
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••