OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Jesse

United States

#37422 Mar 30, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Posted by me because I told them that I had an abortion. What lies? You never say. ever. ever.ever. If it's a lie than why do the American people repeat it over and over again. And vote your choices out over and over again.
Whoa Alfie back that fat azz up a bit! You spent a huge amount of time LYING your sasquatch goat loving mouth off about even saying you had a abortion. Said you never posted any such statement, you've said so many lies you can't remember how many you've told!

Justaliar: NEVER,NEVER,NEVER,EVER,EVER,EV ER...tells the truth!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37423 Mar 30, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa Alfie back that fat azz up a bit! You spent a huge amount of time LYING your sasquatch goat loving mouth off about even saying you had a abortion. Said you never posted any such statement, you've said so many lies you can't remember how many you've told!
Justaliar: NEVER,NEVER,NEVER,EVER,EVER,EV ER...tells the truth!
Back it up yourself, I did appolige. I did say I said it in the first place. Mister.

But what guys do, you never respond to any post I make. Ever. Like what Liberals believe. Or the attack on the Presidents kids.

Instead you just scream back and forth Liar Liar.

Keep on screaming. You don't talk politics. You just want personal stories. Well give us your personal story. Let us verify it.

Your 30, always available and monitoring these post pretty much 18 hours a day. Tamara is always going on and on and guys your age not working. But it's silence on you. Heat disappeared during the middle part of the election but probably another sock took his place. And you seem to know so much history around here, how come you don't recall Heat's pro abortion stance and affirmation that he didn't give a damn. It was brought up more than one and he even restated it when Tamara brought up mine when I reminded him of it, because Dusty sure recalled he said it.

But the thing of it is I don't want to talk your personal story. I want to talk politics but that is not on you alls agenda really because if I respond to question it, out come the chants of liar, abortion, my Iranian husband. So much weak sauce.

Your and the others tactics are as old as the hills. In fact if you refer to rules on debating you would see that all of your tried tactics to shut me up are not new. They are just the tactics of the side that lost.

I'm working on the computer and almost finished. I'm not going over this again. But probably your will return to your ways when the ghost posts saying it was me. Don't care. But when you have an obviously false story on politics, Obama, his kids, you can bet your going to hear from me. Because my post on politics always end up the winning argument in the rest of the blogosphere and more importantly the ballot box. The true test.

I had an abortion 30 years ago. It was legal. I believe in Rowe v Wade but it was not my birth control method the rest of the time. One more kid done. tubes tied finished. No regrets other than to say that you can get pregnant when breastfeeding. Lesson learned.

If this thread is just the Justaminute abortion thread that's all I've got to say. And the Misty thing, no lies, she said it, we made fun of it with the other posters. And she soon departed. And recently the Misty mega interview was not brought up by me. Another poster did it. But I interview people in the real world. Her story reaks. And Mistiy's math post, I don't recall it at all. Bring it up. But forevermore math especially division is not between me and Misty. There is only one answer.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#37424 Mar 30, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Staying on track to you means agreeing with you. Your aggrieved because what you seem to want lost the election.
And I'm not the one to feel sorry for Tammie dear. My side won. Obamacare is still alive and will be enacted next year. Rowe v Wade is still the law of the land. Gays are going to be recognized as fully fledged American citizens with the same right to marry as you. And fine members of the military...
Well even murders are recognized as fully "Fledgeded American Citizens" with the same right to marry as anyone else. Like I said Just because the government makes it legal does not mean it is the law of nature. I still donot have to agree that it is morally right. And if you want to then it is your right. I am not trying to tell you what to think so don't tell me how I have to feel on this subject.

As far as your side winning everyone is going to have to see how it actually plays out and this will not happen over night. You really are short sided aren't you!
ElohimsOkie

Ringold, OK

#37425 Mar 30, 2013
Getting pregnant while breast feeding is perverted.
Jesse

United States

#37426 Mar 30, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Your and the others tactics are as old as the hills. In fact if you refer to rules on debating you would see that all of your tried tactics to shut me up are not new. They are just the tactics of the side that lost.
I had an abortion 30 years ago. It was legal.
Cry me a river! Don't talk politics only make personal remarks..is exactly what you do. Just shut the hell up!

Finally you admit your a liberal finally after how many years? If you really believe in liberalism then why do you believe in liberalism surely you thought about it?

Misty? Misty is a class act as far as I'm concerned. You're obviously jealous, is your problem not hers. I've never interview someone to work for me in a white collar environment and neither have you so admit it. Misty said her company had an interview process with more than one interview which means more than one day involved you don't have a F ing clue you just wanted to try and find something to pick a fight. Misty explain exactly what she did and why she did it but when you responded to her you did just what you do to everyone on this thread, to lie, twist what they said. That's another of many things you do that no one has any tolerance for. The only exception is the one you give yourself because you are not responsible for your own actions..ever!

I don't recall anyone wanting to rescind abortion not one person that I can recall. Tamara,Misty both said in cases where the mother's life was in jeopardy,incest,rape which all are beyond the mother's control and could cause irreparable harm to the woman physically or mentally. Kinda makes sense to me too. Everyone I remember disagree with abortion as birth control, so yeah with so many other options, what my mother would call responsible options there is NO REASON for abortion to be used as birth control. Sounds as if someone gave a great deal of thought to be reasonable even though personally abortion I think is extremely distasteful for Tamara and Misty.

As far as my silence, that's my right could be I'm not here or I don't give a damn about some of these issues which totally consume you. Like gay rights. 2% of the population haven't really raised an issue for me one way or the other.

Now about the president kids I haven't heard anyone say anything negative about anyone's kids and I didn't see any posts about Clinton's girl either. My point of view is she's a private citizen and as long as she prefers to keep out of the public then I will respect her right. Sasha and Malia are in a different situation because no has said anything I know of about them that's personal, taxpayers have every right to say something about wasteful expenditures. The list of billions of dollars just wasted by this Obama Administration just sucks from a taxpayers point of view. Then he makes the decision to close the White House Tours then the memo is leaked where he wants the sequestration he dreamed up and decided to use to hurt Americans the more severe possible, painful, thats better...that's the White House's words not mine!

Lots of valid reason to be pissed if your a taxpayer!

The math post was funny is why I even remember it. Kinda like your abortion post you totally forgot until P.H. found it and reposted. Then you finally admitted you had one which you knew all along.

This thread would go along a normal track if you didn't try to dominate every single conversation people have..every one every time. We know what you think and clearly a majority don't agree with you. Big deal. Most of Oklahoma don't agree with liberalism why are you surprised it's the same on an Oklahoma Topix thread?

Yeah when you had an abortion it was legal.Not one person said it wasn't legal did they?

Question is was having an abortion in your case a moral choice?
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37427 Mar 30, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Well even murders are recognized as fully "Fledgeded American Citizens" with the same right to marry as anyone else. Like I said Just because the government makes it legal does not mean it is the law of nature. I still donot have to agree that it is morally right. And if you want to then it is your right. I am not trying to tell you what to think so don't tell me how I have to feel on this subject.
As far as your side winning everyone is going to have to see how it actually plays out and this will not happen over night. You really are short sided aren't you!
Wow Tamara comparing gays to murders. But the whole point of this is what is fair, equitable, constitutionally correct and your 'feelings' play no role in it. There was a whole heck of a lot of people with 'feelings' that we're against civil rights too. That's why when it concerns a minorities rights we should not let people vote their feelings. Because it about 10 years, your gonna be in the minority and will be damn glad about it. Just sayin.
Jesse

United States

#37428 Mar 30, 2013
1.I don't believe in progressive liberalism neither does the majority of Oklahomans.

2.You attack people with lies and gross,disgusting perversions(sexual)and then are surprised when people fight back

CRY ME RIVER!

3.What I do in my personal life is none of your business unless I decide to share it with you. My choice, my right. All I will say is I have worked my entire life and I wouldn't have it any other way.

4.Tamara has just as many "rights" to post here as you do so get over it!

5. If I don't comment, could mean I'm not here or I have nothing to add or perhaps I don't give a damn like over your obsession with gays which are only 2% of the population.

6. No one I know of wanted to rescind abortion. Every one I know of wanted it protected but restricted to health of the mother,cases of incest or rape. All instances where the mother is in jeopardy and had no control over the situation. Sounds very reasonable to me. But never as birth control there are too many other options to prevent pregnancies.

7.Personal attacks- you are the QUEEN OF MEAN, so after you attack someone first in a personal way expect the same in return.

8. Your are GUILTY of posting under multiple usernames.

9. Whatever work you actually do obviously isn't time consuming...

10. Your post on politics are usually flawed or outright misrepresentations and lies. Remember Misty's opinions,Hasselbecks firing,ObamaCare.

11. This thread isn't about you. Get over you ego problem. Don't try to dominate every single discussion. People here have heard your opinion many times we get it. We, as the majority don't agree with you. Oklahoma as a whole doesn't agree with progressive liberalism. So why are you surprised the same is true here on a Oklahoma Topix thread?

12. Finally, your abortion was legal no one said it wasn't legal. The point is and the whole question was 'IS IT MORAL?'
Jesse

United States

#37429 Mar 30, 2013
Ok guys and gals I posted this in two different formats did I try to address every F ing thing justaminute said I wouldn't answer?

Tonight she'll claim I never responded.....

LMAO!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37430 Mar 30, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Cry me a river! Don't talk politics only make personal remarks..is exactly what you do. Just shut the hell up!
Finally you admit your a liberal finally after how many years? If you really believe in liberalism then why do you believe in liberalism surely you thought about it?
Yeah I'm so jealous. little boy. I don't need to make stories up about owning a business, or going to college or that I make pretty good money. I live it.

Well yes you party runs OK. But when global warming denier James Inhofe spouts off most people cringe. He's one of the number one reasons that Dem's give people to get them to the polls. If you don't vote the Dems and Republicans get into control Inhofe with be the head of the government environmental committee. It's like sayin Hitler's coming on board with the Repubs.

So when you put the state's bigotry with Inhofe and your transvaginal wands, that when you guys talk about seceeding from the US, Oklahoma is always mentioned as the state they wouldn't mind losing. After they rescue and resettle us Dems. LOL
Jesse

United States

#37431 Mar 30, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Tamara comparing gays to murders. But the whole point of this is what is fair, equitable, constitutionally correct and your 'feelings' play no role in it. There was a whole heck of a lot of people with 'feelings' that we're against civil rights too. That's why when it concerns a minorities rights we should not let people vote their feelings. Because it about 10 years, your gonna be in the minority and will be damn glad about it. Just sayin.
Stop LYING. Tamara was comparing 'RIGHTS', On morality something you should study as you are a novice.
Jesse

United States

#37432 Mar 30, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I'm so jealous. little boy. I don't need to make stories up about owning a business, or going to college or that I make pretty good money. I live it.
Well yes you party runs OK. But when global warming denier James Inhofe spouts off most people cringe. He's one of the number one reasons that Dem's give people to get them to the polls. If you don't vote the Dems and Republicans get into control Inhofe with be the head of the government environmental committee. It's like sayin Hitler's coming on board with the Repubs.
So when you put the state's bigotry with Inhofe and your transvaginal wands, that when you guys talk about seceeding from the US, Oklahoma is always mentioned as the state they wouldn't mind losing. After they rescue and resettle us Dems. LOL
Between you and Misty, I WOULD BELIEVE MISTY EVERY SINGLE TIME!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37433 Mar 30, 2013
Jesse,

I'm glad Tamara posts here as long as she wants too.

As for morals, who gets to decide those, you, Jesse?

Many people think it is immoral to be denying climate change and always sending Inhofe for years back to the Senate, who is bought and paid for by the insurance companies as immoral. But removing a cluster of cells in the first trimester is something your going to have to get use too as long as the are women in the US.

Abortions are done in the US and not as much as the western world because they don't have a screaming hissy fit at the word vagina and make birth control easily cheaply available and sex ed mandatory with condoms. As long as the social conservative are living in the Puritan era of the US abortions are not going to abate. Puritan politics and lack of education breed abortions.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37434 Mar 30, 2013
Correction: Inhofe is bought and paid for by the oil companies.
Jesse

United States

#37435 Mar 30, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
CORRUPTION: WHICH SPECIAL INTEREST OWNS OBAMA?
Jesse

United States

#37436 Mar 30, 2013
Same posts over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and

ANYONE GETTING MY MESSAGE????

Abortion Gay Abortion Gay Abortion Gay Abortion Gay

Justaminute brain cell:notice I said brain cell as in singular. Half Abortion half Gay.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#37437 Mar 30, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
No wasn't comparing gays to murderers. Just pointing out that there are others that I donot agree with but they are still citizens of the U.S.
What kiddo you think you will be special and being married to an Iranian will keep you out of the minority? Well Kiddo you are a laugh a minute! You hatred towards so many leaves you standing in a hole of shit. And you have the nerve to judge me! HELLO!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37438 Mar 30, 2013
Jesse wrote:
Same posts over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
ANYONE GETTING MY MESSAGE????
Abortion Gay Abortion Gay Abortion Gay Abortion Gay
Justaminute brain cell:notice I said brain cell as in singular. Half Abortion half Gay.
That seem to be the only thing you want to talk about. And gay marriage is before the courts.

As long as you spend like 97.9% of your time screaming about my abortion 30 years ago and the rest your strange fixations that I'm going to somehow recant on your Misty thing. What's to say to you? I've posted about a dozen different things like voter fraud, Obama kids travel, etc., it's all there .

Seems to me that your the one with the truth telling problem.

No matter how hysterical you get with the caps. lol
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37439 Mar 30, 2013
You know Jesse, I'm really coming to the conclusion that you ARE a 30 year old that lives on Topix. LOL
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#37440 Mar 30, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Jesse,
I'm glad Tamara posts here as long as she wants too.
As for morals, who gets to decide those, you, Jesse?
Many people think it is immoral to be denying climate change and always sending Inhofe for years back to the Senate, who is bought and paid for by the insurance companies as immoral. But removing a cluster of cells in the first trimester is something your going to have to get use too as long as the are women in the US.
Abortions are done in the US and not as much as the western world because they don't have a screaming hissy fit at the word vagina and make birth control easily cheaply available and sex ed mandatory with condoms. As long as the social conservative are living in the Puritan era of the US abortions are not going to abate. Puritan politics and lack of education breed abortions.
What is the cost of an abortion now days? And how many birth control pills will that abortion buy that person having the abortion? Since you are hell bent on abortion being a birth control then I say fine but not on the tax payers! The woman getting abortion for birth control let it be at her expense!
ElohimsOkie

Ringold, OK

#37441 Mar 30, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
In the summer its called global warming, in the winter its climate change. hehe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min ha ha 264,995
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 min Crowley 101,151
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 27 min dixie 101,153
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 31 min Dummy 965
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr grave digger 109,617
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Sat Groot 757
Election The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Fri Another nameless ... 11,306
More from around the web