OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Packing Heat

Atlanta, TX

#37398 Mar 30, 2013
We need - and deserve - universal health care such as most industrialized nations have for their citizens. We have countless billions for unwinnable wars, to aid other countries, to allow big business tax breaks - especially the oil industry - yet we cannot provide decent health care for our own people? What does this say about our fat cat leaders in Congress with their salaries, benefits, expense accounts, and most of all their fine health insurance, all of which, we the people, pay for?
JAG

Atlanta, TX

#37399 Mar 30, 2013
Like I said recently, yes corporations are people ... and people can be azzholes, killers and cheats, and decent folk should avoid them.
Jonny

Atlanta, TX

#37400 Mar 30, 2013
Private health insurance companies are a cancer on America.
TAMARA

Atlanta, TX

#37401 Mar 30, 2013
Same crap different day. It's happened to me too, nevermind that we are underpaid we had hours cut to under 30 hours for the most part and most of us in the supermarket are pt anyway. Now our gov is an azzhole too and wont accept medicade expansion. If you want to see a nightmare look down the road.
Jim Carrey

Atlanta, TX

#37402 Mar 30, 2013
“Since I released my “Cold Dead Hand” video on Funny or Die this week, I have watched Fux News rant, rave, bare its fangs and viciously slander me because of my stand against large magazines and assault rifles. I would take them to task legally if I felt they were worth my time or that anyone with a brain in their head could actually fall for such irresponsible buffoonery. That would gain them far too much attention which is all they really care about.

“I’ll just say this: in my opinion Fux (sic) News is a last resort for kinda-sorta-almost-journalists whose options have been severely limited by their extreme and intolerant views; a media colostomy bag that has begun to burst at the seams and should be emptied before it becomes a public health issue.

“I sincerely believe that in time, good people will lose patience with the petty and poisonous behavior of these bullies and Fux (sic) News will be remembered as nothing more than a giant culture fart that no amount of Garlique could cure.

“I wish them all the luck that accompanies such malevolence.”
Justice

United States

#37403 Mar 30, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text> Oh is that why you acuse me of attacking personally when those around here do it constantly.
And just what is a personal attack that I have done? Be a liberal..dare to disagree with you...
Of course, your politics require submission and agreement and to march lockstep with you other wise it's an attack.
That you change your handle on a what-- a daily basis and constantly accused me when I said I didn't.
Accuse others...you can't handle having a political discussion as one person...you have to morp into a new name with a new made up bio.
You hand out judgements daily
You are what you post no matter how much you change your name the opinions are still the same. Nothing new on this board since it was created.
I have been more open and honest than any single poster on this board. You can not say the same.
Like I said it usually takes just 3 minutes of searching the internet to disprove 95% of what whatever political opinions that you want to call yourself today....Republican...conserva tive...a libertarian...a tea partier and alien for planet Zenob...the names change but the politics stay the same.
You ALWAYS attack first and usually vicious mean spirited often sexually perverse attacks. It's no wonder after a while even people who might reflect on the merit of a particular opinion you expressed will turn against you. You are so over the top you're not worth the effort.

Your searching of the internet has been disprove but you won't admit it have you? Honesty isn't your strong suit. To say you are honest is delusional.
Donnie

United States

#37404 Mar 30, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
At what age did you decide to be a bitch? Why do you make personal snide hate filled false accusations especially to Tamara? Why do you chronically lie? Why are you so over weight? Is a Moo Moo the only dress in your closet? Are you a closet gay? Are you transsexual? When was your first experience with a goat in the bed? Did you husband tell you about his sheep fetish before you agreed to marry him? How often does you underwear wedge in your enormous azz?
To answer your question about girls I always liked girls but I didn't understand the true of attraction of a female until I was about 11 or 12 and that was a big change in my reaction to a attractive female. Difficult time for a pre-teen. But if I had a question which I hadn't already had explained including medical books my mother had in our home bookcase pictures included, then I had the freedom to ask my parents without worry about being judged.
My mother had another quote I'll never forget..."if a child ask you a question even if your uncomfortable at first it's the parent's responsibility to answer if you don't know the answer find out and learn something yourself. I think my mom and dad are special because I had friends in school that couldn't ask their parents for one reason or another.
I see she's at it again. Boring.
Donnie

United States

#37405 Mar 30, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
People's reaction to you is a push back from your personal attacks. Anyone with any advanced education would already know that why don't you?
You don't ask a question to understand a person you ask questions to see if you can find something to use to attack them again on a personal level. Why do you feel the need to attack?
Are you disabled mentally or physically if so how severe? When did you first have sex with your Iranian husband? Did you have protected sex? Why didn't you have protected sex instead of getting pregnant then aborting the fetus?
You shouldn't be surprise people have a negative reaction to you...you're the cause of it!
You got any crayons and paper(draw her a pic) because doesn't matter how patient you are with justaliar she's not going to take responsibility for her own actions. EVER.
Donnie

United States

#37406 Mar 30, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, makes me wonder what kind of job that you have because your taxes have not gone way up...
I mean just how much money do you make posting on Topix and where's my money...or that my husband and I have to make a supplemental payment at tax time more than our quarterlies of around $15,000. See I don't complain about that because that means, I simply made more money last year at the business..that paid for my trips to Florida...and allowed my husband to take a couple of months off from his surgery. And let him overdose on basketball, damn sweet 16. I'm getting sick and tired of it and that's why I'm on here.
Why are liberals snarkie? Because there's no middle ground. It's why so many of them die young,some from alcohol and drug abuse,sex with animals,marrying radical muslims,in millions of cases their mother's abort them.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37407 Mar 30, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
You ALWAYS attack first and usually vicious mean spirited often sexually perverse attacks. It's no wonder after a while even people who might reflect on the merit of a particular opinion you expressed will turn against you. You are so over the top you're not worth the effort.
Your searching of the internet has been disprove but you won't admit it have you? Honesty isn't your strong suit. To say you are honest is delusional.
I'm vicious, up is down, the sky is not blue, oh yeah how about I change your name to justiceliar, your a 500lb killer, oh yeah and you never attack one of your own. That game is stupid that your playing and I won't play it with you. Get over it. Your side lost.

People don't like or want your political message. If your peeps want to regain political office you'll have to change your message and how you operate. Because people think Republican ideas are viscous.

I don't care what rabid right wringers say because Dems think YOU are vicious and your policies have given us the greatest income inequality since the golden age. If that hurts your feeling so be it. And checking the internet or god forbid reading or having an education to know that the anti-Obama toxic drivel that they spew daily and saying "excuse me but that's not true..this is reality....Or standing up for myself when I'm attacked, tough.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37408 Mar 30, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are liberals snarkie? Because there's no middle ground. It's why so many of them die young,some from alcohol and drug abuse,sex with animals,marrying radical muslims,in millions of cases their mother's abort them.
Oh JUSTICE dear, this is a classic example. Toxic republicana ignoramus in his natural environment spewing constantly. Voices that represent him in the political sphere are soon to be an endangered species. What will stop him? Oh...losing the next White house election, seeing his political influence shrink...and shrink...because you know people vote...and they have rejected repeatedly his message.
Justice

United States

#37409 Mar 30, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm vicious, up is down, the sky is not blue, oh yeah how about I change your name to justiceliar, your a 500lb killer, oh yeah and you never attack one of your own. That game is stupid that your playing and I won't play it with you. Get over it. Your side lost.
People don't like or want your political message. If your peeps want to regain political office you'll have to change your message and how you operate. Because people think Republican ideas are viscous.
I don't care what rabid right wringers say because Dems think YOU are vicious and your policies have given us the greatest income inequality since the golden age. If that hurts your feeling so be it. And checking the internet or god forbid reading or having an education to know that the anti-Obama toxic drivel that they spew daily and saying "excuse me but that's not true..this is reality....Or standing up for myself when I'm attacked, tough.
Ridiculous post.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37410 Mar 30, 2013
Well Justice, you know the Constitution that you guys love, it does not says 'Oh by the way, only some Americans are more equal than other Americans, and if a couple of lines in the Bible say so, we can treat them as second class citizens.

Sorry but your form of government is straight out of the novel Animal Farm by George Orwell. It was intended to be a warning to people not a playbook to Republican rule.
Justice

United States

#37411 Mar 30, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Oh JUSTICE dear, this is a classic example. Toxic republicana ignoramus in his natural environment spewing constantly. Voices that represent him in the political sphere are soon to be an endangered species. What will stop him? Oh...losing the next White house election, seeing his political influence shrink...and shrink...because you know people vote...and they have rejected repeatedly his message.
How many times have you attacked Donnie or any other poster with false accusations, sexually deviant false accusations including abuse of children? All false btw. Now look at what people are accusing you of doing...is anything they posted true? Does any of it have merit?

How much is true that is posted about you personally compared to the lies you have posted about others?

Time for you to rethink and take stock in how you created so much dislike for yourself on this thread. I don't think this is the only place people feel this way about you.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37412 Mar 30, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Ridiculous post.
Says you. A one line well thought out Justice post. Well excuse me...I think massa, I betta just return to the wimmen quarters now until you let me speak.....
Justice

United States

#37413 Mar 30, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
You attack first with FALSE accusations people will attack you back. You do it on purpose maybe for attention you crave?
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#37414 Mar 30, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>

Exactly, everyone who disagrees with her douche bag attitude are automatically a "Republican", no if, an‘s or but‘s about it! Oh wait, hate filled, narrow minded, idiotic "liberals" like Justaminute can't handle any dissent of any type so she can now declare someone she disagrees with is no longer a member of a party they are trying to highjack. Bet she was the village bicycle when she was in her teen years, hence the reason abortion was her easy choice of birth control. In her pea-brain mind it was just another money-shot, shot in the wrong hole. That “he raped it, they scraped it” mentality.

Over the few years I have posted here I have proven she what a pathological liar she is and nothing more than a water girl of the liberal lies and agenda. Honesty has never been apart of her being in any meaningful way if the truth went against the liberal agenda. Rarely do I ever respond to her over the top, ridiculous posts any longer because they are so delusional at best and you’re right,“it’s just not worth the effort.”

The truth is usually a tough thing to accept, so I understand why Justaminute just ignores all the unpleasant truths. However, if she thinks ignoring the problem or trying to censor the truth will help improve anything, she is simply dreaming. Obama has proven what a disaster that path leads to. In my humble opinion it is a total waste of time to even acknowledge Justaminute even trolls this thread.

Feed a troll and it will continue to live, starve a troll (ignore) and eventually it will die but... remember, at 475 pounds in a pink moo-moo sitting at the computer all day in the backroom of the local greasy-spoon may take awhile considering the storage tank that fat-ass has. Just saying.
JAG

United States

#37415 Mar 30, 2013
Justice, you mean well but you're wasting your time.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37416 Mar 30, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times have you attacked Donnie or any other poster with false accusations, sexually deviant false accusations including abuse of children? All false btw. Now look at what people are accusing you of doing...is anything they posted true? Does any of it have merit?
How much is true that is posted about you personally compared to the lies you have posted about others?
Time for you to rethink and take stock in how you created so much dislike for yourself on this thread. I don't think this is the only place people feel this way about you.
Oh really do you have the posts with the numbers to back up your claims?

They dislike my Ideas Because I'm a Dem In a Republican Echo Chamber....and if a Dem enters an Echo Chamber and it has a boot feature it's gone because we Repubs don't want to hear it or think about it...Repubs are only comfortable to hear their words repeated back to them over and over and over.
Justice

United States

#37417 Mar 30, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, everyone who disagrees with her douche bag attitude are automatically a "Republican", no if, an‘s or but‘s about it! Oh wait, hate filled, narrow minded, idiotic "liberals" like Justaminute can't handle any dissent of any type so she can now declare someone she disagrees with is no longer a member of a party they are trying to highjack. Bet she was the village bicycle when she was in her teen years, hence the reason abortion was her easy choice of birth control. In her pea-brain mind it was just another money-shot, shot in the wrong hole. That “he raped it, they scraped it” mentality.
Over the few years I have posted here I have proven she what a pathological liar she is and nothing more than a water girl of the liberal lies and agenda. Honesty has never been apart of her being in any meaningful way if the truth went against the liberal agenda. Rarely do I ever respond to her over the top, ridiculous posts any longer because they are so delusional at best and you’re right,“it’s just not worth the effort.”
The truth is usually a tough thing to accept, so I understand why Justaminute just ignores all the unpleasant truths. However, if she thinks ignoring the problem or trying to censor the truth will help improve anything, she is simply dreaming. Obama has proven what a disaster that path leads to. In my humble opinion it is a total waste of time to even acknowledge Justaminute even trolls this thread.
Feed a troll and it will continue to live, starve a troll (ignore) and eventually it will die but... remember, at 475 pounds in a pink moo-moo sitting at the computer all day in the backroom of the local greasy-spoon may take awhile considering the storage tank that fat-ass has. Just saying.
Sometimes people just don't understand how to communicate ideas and opinions in a positive way but when I posted I never expected you,Donnie,and JAG to all respond the way you did and all have the exact same gist to your advice. Very well what you posted possesses common sense and I have read enough of her posts to understand this is habitual for her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 min Weepy 93,359
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Cornelius Scudmister 244,170
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 32 min not surprising 84,097
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 106,310
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Texas's 15t... (Nov '14) 22 hr littleboy 9
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Wed positronium 6,379
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Tue rnormanii 26
More from around the web