OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Justice

United States

#37378 Mar 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you hand out pronouncement on me left and right, call me a bitch..bitter..a hag ...
Your the sad one, pretending to be a 30 year old that never ever works, insults and totally demeans some one for the simple reason that you don't agree with her politics.
That has no idea about the vagaries that make up human sexuality and the myriad of hormones that play wonderous roles in it.. your not a biologist nor anything in the medical field..
Even researchers are finding something about homosexuality every day...but your mind is made up...but really it's closed never to see the light of day of a new idea...or a new discovery....because it doesn't jibe with something you learned in Sunday School at church.
And you never answered the question... At what age did you decided you like girls? If you can't answer...
People's reaction to you is a push back from your personal attacks. Anyone with any advanced education would already know that why don't you?

You don't ask a question to understand a person you ask questions to see if you can find something to use to attack them again on a personal level. Why do you feel the need to attack?

Are you disabled mentally or physically if so how severe? When did you first have sex with your Iranian husband? Did you have protected sex? Why didn't you have protected sex instead of getting pregnant then aborting the fetus?

You shouldn't be surprise people have a negative reaction to you...you're the cause of it!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37379 Mar 30, 2013
Shocking things that Liberals believe:

People should matter more than cell clusters

CEO’s should not receive 300 to 3000 times more than their workers

Wall Street Gangsters should go to jail when they steal

Kids should not be worried about being shot when they are at school

Kids and veterans should not be worried about being homeless

The US should not be acting like a third world nation

Working people shouldn't be living in poverty

Health care should not be a luxury just for the rich

Companies should not trash the earth for profit

Profitable companies don’t need subsidies

CEO’s that offshore jobs and lay off workers should not get bonuses or nominated to be President of the US.

That people can love and marry who they please

And that is the damn liberal agenda.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37380 Mar 30, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
People's reaction to you is a push back from your personal attacks. Anyone with any advanced education would already know that why don't you?
You don't ask a question to understand a person you ask questions to see if you can find something to use to attack them again on a personal level. Why do you feel the need to attack?
Are you disabled mentally or physically if so how severe? When did you first have sex with your Iranian husband? Did you have protected sex? Why didn't you have protected sex instead of getting pregnant then aborting the fetus?
You shouldn't be surprise people have a negative reaction to you...you're the cause of it!
Oh is that why you acuse me of attacking personally when those around here do it constantly.

And just what is a personal attack that I have done? Be a liberal..dare to disagree with you...

Of course, your politics require submission and agreement and to march lockstep with you other wise it's an attack.

That you change your handle on a what-- a daily basis and constantly accused me when I said I didn't.

Accuse others...you can't handle having a political discussion as one person...you have to morp into a new name with a new made up bio.

You hand out judgements daily

You are what you post no matter how much you change your name the opinions are still the same. Nothing new on this board since it was created.

I have been more open and honest than any single poster on this board. You can not say the same.

Like I said it usually takes just 3 minutes of searching the internet to disprove 95% of what whatever political opinions that you want to call yourself today....Republican...conserva tive...a libertarian...a tea partier and alien for planet Zenob...the names change but the politics stay the same.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37381 Mar 30, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
At what age did you decide to be a bitch? Why do you make personal snide hate filled false accusations especially to Tamara? Why do you chronically lie? Why are you so over weight? Is a Moo Moo the only dress in your closet? Are you a closet gay? Are you transsexual? When was your first experience with a goat in the bed? Did you husband tell you about his sheep fetish before you agreed to marry him? How often does you underwear wedge in your enormous azz?
To answer your question about girls I always liked girls but I didn't understand the true of attraction of a female until I was about 11 or 12 and that was a big change in my reaction to a attractive female. Difficult time for a pre-teen. But if I had a question which I hadn't already had explained including medical books my mother had in our home bookcase pictures included, then I had the freedom to ask my parents without worry about being judged.
My mother had another quote I'll never forget..."if a child ask you a question even if your uncomfortable at first it's the parent's responsibility to answer if you don't know the answer find out and learn something yourself. I think my mom and dad are special because I had friends in school that couldn't ask their parents for one reason or another.
Would you still be special if you were attracted to a male? Was it a conscious decision that you made to be attracted to females? Where you attracted to males and decided not to be....That is the question. If you can't honestly answer...

Human sexuality is not a conscious decision. Period. There are even some humans for mental and biological reasons who don't have any sexual desire for either sex...

Their are humans born with male and female genitalia and the leading consensus now is to let the child get older and tell them weather they are a male or a female then remove the extra sexual organs...before they allowed the parents when the child was born to choose...it lead to a lot of anger and depression as the child aged if they were not what there parents chose them to be.

There is so much in the bible that a thinking person would never ever think of doing today...or not even in the bible but simple choices that they would not do that was considered normal hundreds of years ago.

That's the thing, thinking adapts to current situations...to the best info out there. Other wise you should be driving a buggy and doing the same things than your great great grandfather did and living like them as well. That's okay if you did...your choice but legislate to make it so every one has to live like that...Not a chance....
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#37382 Mar 30, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Tamara, how lucky for you. But you didn't loose a husband to a variety of reasons, death, divorce, being abandon or a disabled husband like through a car wreck or getting shot. You know thanking your lucky stars and saying 'There but for the grace of God go I. You didn't support yourself and your kids off of that money from your cleaning business.
Or work, raise children and obtain an education so that you might not have a low paying career. Lot of women and men on welfare are doing that too. People of every color of the Rainbow.
Your empathy gene has a whole in it.
Like I said Justie you are in a world of your own. I am not talking about anyone you mentioned in your post! So quit lumping them to what I was talking about! Try very hard and stay on track to what someone says on here. Your rants is what gets you on trouble here. Your rants is why so many think you are a nut job. And you my dear I donot feel sorry for. Many get PG at the wrong time of their life but they don't go out say well baby in are in my way so BYE BYE! Now quit putting words in my thoughts that are even there.
Marvin

Atlanta, TX

#37383 Mar 30, 2013
joey wrote:
I like that repig that called the Mexicans we tbacks good luck in 2016 repigs
Lost my vote!!!!
Thelma

Atlanta, TX

#37384 Mar 30, 2013
Actually most are not we tbacks, they waded across.
Donnie

Atlanta, TX

#37385 Mar 30, 2013
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
TAMARA

Atlanta, TX

#37386 Mar 30, 2013
Well, at least the war on the environment is going well.
Maddy

Atlanta, TX

#37387 Mar 30, 2013
Republican dating: Rule #4006

Establish with her parents what time she is expected back. Some will say 10:00 PM; Others might say "Monday." If the latter is the answer, it is the man's responsibility to get her to school on time
Packing Heat

Atlanta, TX

#37388 Mar 30, 2013
Republican dating: Rule #4023

Be aggressive. Let her know you're interested: "I've been wanting to go out with you since I read that stuff on the bathroom wall two years ago."
JAG

Atlanta, TX

#37389 Mar 30, 2013
A federal judge has declined to dismiss a Federal Elections Commission lawsuit against former Idaho Sen. Larry Craig (R) for misuse of campaign funds. According to the Associated Press, Craig’s attorneys were unable to convince the court that Craig was on official Senate business when he was arrested in a Minneapolis airport bathroom in a 2007 sex sting.

Craig has argued that because he was traveling from Washington home to Idaho from a Senate session that he was within his rights to appropriate $216,000 of donor money from campaign coffers to pay two teams of lawyers in an effort fight charges related to the arrest.

U.S. District Court Judge Amy Berman Jackson disagreed, writing in her ruling that Craig’s actions had nothing to do with “his conduct as a legislator, but only actions undertaken in the privacy and anonymity of a restroom stall.”

In June, 2007, the senator solicited sex from an undercover policeman from an adjacent toilet stall in the airport bathroom. Initially, Craig tried to bully his way out of the charges, handing the arresting officer, Sgt. Dave Karsnia his Senate business card and asking,“What do you think of that?”

When Karsnia refused to dismiss the incident, Craig began to insist that the officer was mistaken, that he typically adopts a “wide stance” when sitting on toilets, and that if he touched or tapped his foot at the officer under the stall partition, it was an accident. The senator was charged with disorderly conduct in a plea deal that ultimately downgraded the original public indecency charges.
Zane

Atlanta, TX

#37390 Mar 30, 2013
Are all repig politicians near and qu****eer?
Mindy

Atlanta, TX

#37391 Mar 30, 2013
Under the law that takes effect next year, large employers are exempted from contributing anything towards healthcare costs of employees who work under 30 hours a week. For full-time workers, companies must offer affordable insurance or face steep fines. Employers seeking to dodge this responsibility could impose 29-hour ceiling on workers, Fallin says, and push many onto public insurance subsidies, straining state and federal budgets.
Maddy

Atlanta, TX

#37392 Mar 30, 2013
Obama and the American people had a golden opportunity but they let it slip away. The only hope at this point is single payer that covers everyone, period! It shouldn't matter whether you work full time, part time or are on unemployment for some period of time. If Canada can get it done. We can get it done. To hell with the insurance companies let the people who want to work for the government and let the rest find other jobs just like the factory workers, clothing workers, loggers and so many other occupations have had to do. We can no longer afford to do what we are doing and we can no longer allow these fucking owners of businesses to continue to circumvent the rules. It is an abomination!
Blurbird

Atlanta, TX

#37393 Mar 30, 2013
Obama and democrats HAD to know this would happen.
Today's democratic party is a shell of what it used to be.
We have very few fighters and democrats which will put their
jobs on the line for U.S. citizens.
DNC should never have funded and elected conservative Pro War &
Pro Corporate candidates on the democratic ticket.
Plus tell them to shut their mouth and stop their attacks on the Blue Dogs
and health bill they were creating in 2009 or the progressives would
be on the out side looking in...
They made deals with the Drug companies and who knows what else.
Zane

Atlanta, TX

#37394 Mar 30, 2013
It's actually what the republican party used to be , the current republican party is insane rightwing , the democrats are just plain rightwing .
Packing heat

Atlanta, TX

#37395 Mar 30, 2013
I agree... The republicans have moved so far to the right they are

hanging onto the cliff with their fingertips..
The republicans because of the gerrymandering of districts have
a safe haven to receive enough votes to win those districts.
It looks as the the DNC has moved the democratic party farther to the right than
Reagan was with the republican party in the 1980's.
Obama has cut permanent government union jobs as teachers and
Arne has given the money to Religious & Charter schools.
Emanuel is another jerk which is destroying the educational system & firing teachers in
Chicago today.
Lets cut the military it receives over 50 percent of our national budget.
Obama is not the progressive person people think he is.
Jesse

Atlanta, TX

#37396 Mar 30, 2013
Yep , the middle has been moved so far to the right Reagan , who was a dimwitted , right wing nut now seems reasonable . I'm also all about slashing the military , about 50% would be a good start . It has been turned into a giant out of control counterproductive jobs program which builds nothing of true value and pretty much guarantees military adventurism .
Donnie

Atlanta, TX

#37397 Mar 30, 2013
Our govt. is on it's last leg, in 20 years (less) we will be a third world country with nukes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min American Lady 244,041
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 11 min nothing else 84,078
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 50 min TRUMPOCALYPSE 106,306
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 56 min bacon hater 93,314
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Texas's 15t... (Nov '14) 11 hr littleboy 9
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 15 hr positronium 6,379
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Tue rnormanii 26
More from around the web