Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Jesse

United States

#37347 Mar 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Amanda, Mandy, Marcus, Jesse, Tamara, Donnie, Ronnie, Jag, Misty, Canned Bacon, ha ha you and your 'others you drag out to high five your remarks.
Sure cracks me up.
Multiple personality disorder gets one disqualified from owning a firearm you know.
Oh and another bible verse:
Those that live by the sword, die by the sword.
When you pray to your god Obama say a couple of words over your aborted child while you at it.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#37348 Mar 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you stay home and raise your kids too, Tamara? Gee, how much have you earned working at a job and how much did you personally pay in to Social Security and Medicare? Or do you use what your hubby paid in as your contribution? Do you get a retirement from your 30 year job? Did you pull the bare minimum of 8 quarters to qualify for SS?
Do tell! Or are you going to tell us about Mama again as a reflection I guess, on you. I think you've spent quite a few years dependent too.
Mostly yes I did. But I was not a single mom and having babies and living off the government. Big differnce. I was donating time at the boys schools and raising money for different things for things the school needed. So what is your point? My husband & I got married in 1961 and we both decided it was more important for the boys that I was stay at home Mom. It"s probably that both his parents were always working and there was 5 kids and his parents never was at his school functions or sport activities. He did not want that for his kids. So again what the hick is your point? But I did work off and on and we had a cleaning business in cleaning military base housing for inspection when a family was transfered some place else.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37349 Mar 29, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Mostly yes I did. But I was not a single mom and having babies and living off the government. Big differnce. I was donating time at the boys schools and raising money for different things for things the school needed. So what is your point? My husband & I got married in 1961 and we both decided it was more important for the boys that I was stay at home Mom. It"s probably that both his parents were always working and there was 5 kids and his parents never was at his school functions or sport activities. He did not want that for his kids. So again what the hick is your point? But I did work off and on and we had a cleaning business in cleaning military base housing for inspection when a family was transfered some place else.
Gee Tamara, how lucky for you. But you didn't loose a husband to a variety of reasons, death, divorce, being abandon or a disabled husband like through a car wreck or getting shot. You know thanking your lucky stars and saying 'There but for the grace of God go I. You didn't support yourself and your kids off of that money from your cleaning business.

Or work, raise children and obtain an education so that you might not have a low paying career. Lot of women and men on welfare are doing that too. People of every color of the Rainbow.

Your empathy gene has a whole in it.
Donnie

United States

#37350 Mar 29, 2013
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37351 Mar 29, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
When you pray to your god Obama say a couple of words over your aborted child while you at it.
Shut up Jesse,

Your still the person griping about the Obama kids going on vacation.

Other president's kids went on vacation while we were in recession at war.

Just these kids are different, what is the wingnut excuse: that's right the color of their skin and what political party they belong too.

So get off your holier than thou attitude. You buy every wingnut-conspiracy-obama-inspi red-derangement syndrome crap that comes down the pike.

I would love to hear your stories at the Pearly Gates...
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37352 Mar 29, 2013
The Bush sisters used to go out on the town, and that requires a buckload fullof Secret Service protection too. Iím sure they went on vacation a bunch as well. And we were in a recession, and in war.

This is totally transparent. It is just hatred for Obama and his family. Theyíre just children, for god sake. Adorable children from a two-parent, committed marriage of the type that these people attacking him claim to uphold.

I didnít like Bush the Sr.ís policies much at all, but he and Barbara really seemed to have a vital connection and it was sweet to see how gallant he was with her.

Obama and Michelle are loving, caring parents, a solid marriage, and itís something that the right wing should be holding up as an ideal.

That they canít bring themselves to do this is the most ungracious petty hatred, whether itís purely political or racial, itís just as ugly and shameful.

Wingnuts seem completely oblivious to the fact that ranting about the President's daughters makes them look like demented, angry losers. Joan Walsh think it make them look like racists. It both I say.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37353 Mar 29, 2013
Fact:

You can deflate most right wing outrages with 3 minutes of googling.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37354 Mar 29, 2013
America: where gay marriage is a threat to everyone, and guns are a threat to no one.

Getting gay married are not a danger to 20 little kids in school.

Getting gay married is not a danger to have in the home.

But people and their attitude about gays have been responsible for many gay childrens suicide and murders. Yeah, that's what God likes to hear...
Jesse

United States

#37356 Mar 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up Jesse,
Your still the person griping about the Obama kids going on vacation.
Other president's kids went on vacation while we were in recession at war.
Just these kids are different, what is the wingnut excuse: that's right the color of their skin and what political parsty they belong too.
So get off your holier than thou attitude. You buy every wingnut-conspiracy-obama-inspi red-derangement syndrome crap that comes down the pike.
I would love to hear your stories at the Pearly Gates...
Shut up yourself alfie. The other presidents didn't oversee a government which was downgraded. The other president didn't refuse to submit a budget for over 4 years. The other presidents didn't force healthcare down everyone throats and lie and misrepresent what was actually in the Affordable Healthcare Act.

If there is a God I'll be judged just like you. I won't have the murder of my child to explain.
Jesse

United States

#37357 Mar 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Tamara, how lucky for you. But you didn't loose a husband to a variety of reasons, death, divorce, being abandon or a disabled husband like through a car wreck or getting shot. You know thanking your lucky stars and saying 'There but for the grace of God go I. You didn't support yourself and your kids off of that money from your cleaning business.
Or work, raise children and obtain an education so that you might not have a low paying career. Lot of women and men on welfare are doing that too. People of every color of the Rainbow.
Your empathy gene has a whole in it.
Your vocabulary has a "hole" in it, LOL.
Donnie

United States

#37358 Mar 29, 2013
Did you guys know that VP Joe Biden has taken 3 vacations in the last 3 months?

I didn't.

January 2013-celebrated New Year's U.S. Virgin Is.
February 2013-vacation Snowmass, Colorado
March 2013-Easter vacation S. Carolina Is.

Be interesting to see who went and how much the secret service cost was for these 3 vacations.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37359 Mar 29, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up yourself alfie. The other presidents didn't oversee a government which was downgraded. The other president didn't refuse to submit a budget for over 4 years. The other presidents didn't force healthcare down everyone throats and lie and misrepresent what was actually in the Affordable Healthcare Act.
If there is a God I'll be judged just like you. I won't have the murder of my child to explain.
The wingers in the Republican House got our credit downgraded. False witness again, your quite good at this Jess.

Clinton tried thru Hillary but your wingers threw everything at the book,...Vince Foster's murder...Whitewater..

Can you imagine if Michele Obama had been the Driver that got her friend killed what you all would be saying now...

Or going to town on the Clinton's daughter, Chelsea when she was 12 year old like limpballs rushed out.

Or teenagers out partying like the Bush's daughters and every body mostly goes threw, what you wingers will be saying...

Christian hypocrites, like the quote says: I like your Christ, but your Christians are so unlike him..
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37360 Mar 29, 2013
Donnie wrote:
Did you guys know that VP Joe Biden has taken 3 vacations in the last 3 months?
I didn't.
January 2013-celebrated New Year's U.S. Virgin Is.
February 2013-vacation Snowmass, Colorado
March 2013-Easter vacation S. Carolina Is.
Be interesting to see who went and how much the secret service cost was for these 3 vacations.
I guess vacations have never happened in the Donnie household. I guess you consider the Presidency some kind of commitment to slavery.

I guess their pay and what they spend it on is your money too as well as your business. Fly fishing in the great out doors is just okey dokey and oh ...boy..what a shot...don't stand to close or you'll get a face full of buckshot... a little too much to drink was the excuse for that one...

Why did Bush sell the 'bush clearing ranch' within days of leaving office? What a commitment that was huh?

Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37361 Mar 29, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Jesse, the 30 year old that spends all day, every day posting on topix...Still living with your parents huh...I doubt with your habits that you'll never have to worry about getting a girl pregnant...and since your not married are you a virgin too?
Donnie

United States

#37362 Mar 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
The wingers in the Republican House got our credit downgraded. False witness again, your quite good at this Jess.
Clinton tried thru Hillary but your wingers threw everything at the book,...Vince Foster's murder...Whitewater..
Can you imagine if Michele Obama had been the Driver that got her friend killed what you all would be saying now...
Or going to town on the Clinton's daughter, Chelsea when she was 12 year old like limpballs rushed out.
Or teenagers out partying like the Bush's daughters and every body mostly goes threw, what you wingers will be saying...
Christian hypocrites, like the quote says: I like your Christ, but your Christians are so unlike him..
Listen here beotch, the downgrade could have been totally avoided if your dumbazz liberal loon president had submitted a budget something he failed to do before or even after the downgrade knowing Fitch's warned they may have to downgrade us again. Blame repubs if you want I don't care but your prez is the guilty party.
Donnie

United States

#37363 Mar 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess vacations have never happened in the Donnie household. I guess you consider the Presidency some kind of commitment to slavery.
I guess their pay and what they spend it on is your money too as well as your business. Fly fishing in the great out doors is just okey dokey and oh ...boy..what a shot...don't stand to close or you'll get a face full of buckshot... a little too much to drink was the excuse for that one...
Why did Bush sell the 'bush clearing ranch' within days of leaving office? What a commitment that was huh?
Yeah I had vacations once or twice a year max never once a month.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37364 Mar 29, 2013
Oh and Jesse, every President and Obama included submitted a budget, but you see...the Dems didn't Filibuster Republican presidents like you guys do. Saw Austin Goolsby, Obama's former economic advisor, last Friday night on Bill Maher....that what keeps happening to Obama's budgets...what a neat trick..he was asked this very question and that's the answer.

Filibuster Obama's budgets and not allow them to come for a vote and then turn around and claim Obama doesn't have a budget...
Jesse

United States

#37365 Mar 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
The commitment to slavery is from every taxpayer working multiple jobs trying to pay higher fuel cost, insurances, groceries, utilities, then our taxes have gone way up and will continue since your boss and god of all progressive liberals can't stop buying more federal monuments, proposed new standards on fuel which only make it go much higher.

The workers of this country are the ones being pissed on!
Jesse

United States

#37366 Mar 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Oh and Jesse, every President and Obama included submitted a budget, but you see...the Dems didn't Filibuster Republican presidents like you guys do. Saw Austin Goolsby, Obama's former economic advisor, last Friday night on Bill Maher....that what keeps happening to Obama's budgets...what a neat trick..he was asked this very question and that's the answer.
Filibuster Obama's budgets and not allow them to come for a vote and then turn around and claim Obama doesn't have a budget...
Bill Maher? LMFAO Do you know any source of information other than batshit crazy radical liberal progressives?
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37367 Mar 29, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I had vacations once or twice a year max never once a month.
Gee, if you were say older, have money, have a pretty great job with alot of responsibilities that make most men haggard and grey you might take them a little more often....

The presidency or vice presidency shouldn't cut your life short...the constant complaints...living in a fish bowl, married, children...

Poor Biden...wonder what would be said about if he had a gay child like who was the last vice president...starts with a C...just got married.. it's like the other Republican that just came out in favor of gay marriage when his son came out last year....because it happened to one of his children...not that he cared about 'other' people's children...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's got your vote in the Arkansas Senate race? 51 min sassy 93
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 52 min RepugliKKKans 99,302
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Calvin_Coolish 165,486
Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) 2 hr Jenks 6,033
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 3 hr Rock 61,496
stephen bates (Mar '11) 5 hr Grant Co Citizen 9
Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 6 hr Justice1313 1,972
More from around the web