OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Donnie

United States

#37362 Mar 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
The wingers in the Republican House got our credit downgraded. False witness again, your quite good at this Jess.
Clinton tried thru Hillary but your wingers threw everything at the book,...Vince Foster's murder...Whitewater..
Can you imagine if Michele Obama had been the Driver that got her friend killed what you all would be saying now...
Or going to town on the Clinton's daughter, Chelsea when she was 12 year old like limpballs rushed out.
Or teenagers out partying like the Bush's daughters and every body mostly goes threw, what you wingers will be saying...
Christian hypocrites, like the quote says: I like your Christ, but your Christians are so unlike him..
Listen here beotch, the downgrade could have been totally avoided if your dumbazz liberal loon president had submitted a budget something he failed to do before or even after the downgrade knowing Fitch's warned they may have to downgrade us again. Blame repubs if you want I don't care but your prez is the guilty party.
Donnie

United States

#37363 Mar 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess vacations have never happened in the Donnie household. I guess you consider the Presidency some kind of commitment to slavery.
I guess their pay and what they spend it on is your money too as well as your business. Fly fishing in the great out doors is just okey dokey and oh ...boy..what a shot...don't stand to close or you'll get a face full of buckshot... a little too much to drink was the excuse for that one...
Why did Bush sell the 'bush clearing ranch' within days of leaving office? What a commitment that was huh?
Yeah I had vacations once or twice a year max never once a month.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37364 Mar 29, 2013
Oh and Jesse, every President and Obama included submitted a budget, but you see...the Dems didn't Filibuster Republican presidents like you guys do. Saw Austin Goolsby, Obama's former economic advisor, last Friday night on Bill Maher....that what keeps happening to Obama's budgets...what a neat trick..he was asked this very question and that's the answer.

Filibuster Obama's budgets and not allow them to come for a vote and then turn around and claim Obama doesn't have a budget...
Jesse

United States

#37365 Mar 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess vacations have never happened in the Donnie household. I guess you consider the Presidency some kind of commitment to slavery.
I guess their pay and what they spend it on is your money too as well as your business. Fly fishing in the great out doors is just okey dokey and oh ...boy..what a shot...don't stand to close or you'll get a face full of buckshot... a little too much to drink was the excuse for that one...
Why did Bush sell the 'bush clearing ranch' within days of leaving office? What a commitment that was huh?
The commitment to slavery is from every taxpayer working multiple jobs trying to pay higher fuel cost, insurances, groceries, utilities, then our taxes have gone way up and will continue since your boss and god of all progressive liberals can't stop buying more federal monuments, proposed new standards on fuel which only make it go much higher.

The workers of this country are the ones being pissed on!
Jesse

United States

#37366 Mar 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Oh and Jesse, every President and Obama included submitted a budget, but you see...the Dems didn't Filibuster Republican presidents like you guys do. Saw Austin Goolsby, Obama's former economic advisor, last Friday night on Bill Maher....that what keeps happening to Obama's budgets...what a neat trick..he was asked this very question and that's the answer.
Filibuster Obama's budgets and not allow them to come for a vote and then turn around and claim Obama doesn't have a budget...
Bill Maher? LMFAO Do you know any source of information other than batshit crazy radical liberal progressives?
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37367 Mar 29, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I had vacations once or twice a year max never once a month.
Gee, if you were say older, have money, have a pretty great job with alot of responsibilities that make most men haggard and grey you might take them a little more often....

The presidency or vice presidency shouldn't cut your life short...the constant complaints...living in a fish bowl, married, children...

Poor Biden...wonder what would be said about if he had a gay child like who was the last vice president...starts with a C...just got married.. it's like the other Republican that just came out in favor of gay marriage when his son came out last year....because it happened to one of his children...not that he cared about 'other' people's children...
Jesse

United States

#37368 Mar 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Jesse, the 30 year old that spends all day, every day posting on topix...Still living with your parents huh...I doubt with your habits that you'll never have to worry about getting a girl pregnant...and since your not married are you a virgin too?
No I live in town my parents live outside the city limits. But I visit often. Spiteful bitch aren't ya?

No I'm not a virgin but who is at my age? Not many very rare I would think. So what's your point? I'd rather wait than hurry and make a mistake that would not only hurt her, any children but myself as well. Doesn't sound like a good plan to me.

Mom and Dad married for life. I hope I'm just as lucky.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37369 Mar 29, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
The commitment to slavery is from every taxpayer working multiple jobs trying to pay higher fuel cost, insurances, groceries, utilities, then our taxes have gone way up and will continue since your boss and god of all progressive liberals can't stop buying more federal monuments, proposed new standards on fuel which only make it go much higher.
The workers of this country are the ones being pissed on!
Sorry, makes me wonder what kind of job that you have because your taxes have not gone way up...

I mean just how much money do you make posting on Topix and where's my money...or that my husband and I have to make a supplemental payment at tax time more than our quarterlies of around $15,000. See I don't complain about that because that means, I simply made more money last year at the business..that paid for my trips to Florida...and allowed my husband to take a couple of months off from his surgery. And let him overdose on basketball, damn sweet 16. I'm getting sick and tired of it and that's why I'm on here.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37370 Mar 29, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
No I live in town my parents live outside the city limits. But I visit often. Spiteful bitch aren't ya?
No I'm not a virgin but who is at my age? Not many very rare I would think. So what's your point? I'd rather wait than hurry and make a mistake that would not only hurt her, any children but myself as well. Doesn't sound like a good plan to me.
Mom and Dad married for life. I hope I'm just as lucky.
Well my son is 30 and my daughter is 20 something and they wouldn't be caught on this board if their life depended on it. In fact just talked to my daughter and she was laughing when I told her what I was doing...so your not going to find someone your age on here..especially on a Friday night.

Are you disabled...and the computer is your only outlet to the outside world? And you have some kind of fixation on arguing politics with women old enough to be your mamma?
Donnie

United States

#37371 Mar 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, if you were say older, have money, have a pretty great job with alot of responsibilities that make most men haggard and grey you might take them a little more often....
The presidency or vice presidency shouldn't cut your life short...the constant complaints...living in a fish bowl, married, children...
Poor Biden...wonder what would be said about if he had a gay child like who was the last vice president...starts with a C...just got married.. it's like the other Republican that just came out in favor of gay marriage when his son came out last year....because it happened to one of his children...not that he cared about 'other' people's children...
So Cheney has a daughter whose gay big deal that's hardly new news to anyone so she's part of the 2%. Whoop de doo dah! Portman's son again part of the 2%, give gays all the same legal advantages for those in committed partnerships on insurances,property etc. But they shouldn't be given a Marriage Certificate. I still believe marriage is between and man and a woman and our well established traditions of such. Doesn't mean I don't think gays shouldn't be allowed to choose who they want to be with as long as it's a consenting ADULT.

I see legal ramifications for changing DOMA as a intrusion on freedom of religion in this country. Marcus said it in a earlier post. I don't really have a religion so any snarkie snide remarks just save them I don't want to read the false accusations.

To me there is much more pressing issues in this country than overturning DOMA.

You sure don't show any understanding for how much Bush aged in the presidency but you expect it out of others.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37372 Mar 29, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Maher? LMFAO Do you know any source of information other than batshit crazy radical liberal progressives?
Read Jesse read and comprehend..Bill Maher didn't make that statement..Austin Goolsby did...ya know ..former economic advisor the president...he did..he would know alot more about it that a 30 year old posting on an obscure Oklahoma board...
Jesse

United States

#37373 Mar 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Well my son is 30 and my daughter is 20 something and they wouldn't be caught on this board if their life depended on it. In fact just talked to my daughter and she was laughing when I told her what I was doing...so your not going to find someone your age on here..especially on a Friday night.
Are you disabled...and the computer is your only outlet to the outside world? And you have some kind of fixation on arguing politics with women old enough to be your mamma?
Do you judge everyone and everything by your small tiny bubble of your personal family? Doesn't matter why I'm on here. I have the right to be here and right now that where I am. Why are you here?

Bitter, I think your family moved on a-w-a-y from your constant company. Left you alone. Whatever.

My mother gave me some advice when I was a teenager and thought I was "in love" with girl at school. She told me that never engage in actively seeking a girl for a serious relationship because if you do you set yourself up for compromising standards. I think there's a lot of truth to that because my friends have done that and it didn't turn out very well. Bad when kids are involved.
Jesse

United States

#37374 Mar 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Read Jesse read and comprehend..Bill Maher didn't make that statement..Austin Goolsby did...ya know ..former economic advisor the president...he did..he would know alot more about it that a 30 year old posting on an obscure Oklahoma board...
Read and comprehend Bill Maher ONLY has one opinion only progressive liberal and he spouts it constantly I've watched his program. Not surprise Goolsby said about the same. Doesn't change what the truth is.

You need to learn that both republicans and democrats will say what they want you to hear. Most people blindly accept that, why I won't ever understand. Again my parents taught me to seek the truth usually it's somewhere in the middle not on the far right and not on the far left.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37375 Mar 29, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
So Cheney has a daughter whose gay big deal that's hardly new news to anyone so she's part of the 2%. Whoop de doo dah! Portman's son again part of the 2%, give gays all the same legal advantages for those in committed partnerships on insurances,property etc. But they shouldn't be given a Marriage Certificate. I still believe marriage is between and man and a woman and our well established traditions of such. Doesn't mean I don't think gays shouldn't be allowed to choose who they want to be with as long as it's a consenting ADULT.
I see legal ramifications for changing DOMA as a intrusion on freedom of religion in this country. Marcus said it in a earlier post. I don't really have a religion so any snarkie snide remarks just save them I don't want to read the false accusations.
To me there is much more pressing issues in this country than overturning DOMA.
You sure don't show any understanding for how much Bush aged in the presidency but you expect it out of others.
When you let life be filtered through a Dem/Republican lens just how much life do you really see? And what age were you when you decided you liked girls? How much education do you have that enables you to opine on so many topics and be sure that in a couple of years your comments if they had to be labeled to your real name would you still hold? What is your military experience?

What experiences do you have in the rest of the world or have you just traveled to Mexico and Canada? Or spent any length of time or just a couple of weeks at tourist hot spot and feel that you've seen it all?
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37376 Mar 29, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you judge everyone and everything by your small tiny bubble of your personal family? Doesn't matter why I'm on here. I have the right to be here and right now that where I am. Why are you here?
Bitter, I think your family moved on a-w-a-y from your constant company. Left you alone. Whatever.
My mother gave me some advice when I was a teenager and thought I was "in love" with girl at school. She told me that never engage in actively seeking a girl for a serious relationship because if you do you set yourself up for compromising standards. I think there's a lot of truth to that because my friends have done that and it didn't turn out very well. Bad when kids are involved.
You know you hand out pronouncement on me left and right, call me a bitch..bitter..a hag ...

Your the sad one, pretending to be a 30 year old that never ever works, insults and totally demeans some one for the simple reason that you don't agree with her politics.

That has no idea about the vagaries that make up human sexuality and the myriad of hormones that play wonderous roles in it.. your not a biologist nor anything in the medical field..

Even researchers are finding something about homosexuality every day...but your mind is made up...but really it's closed never to see the light of day of a new idea...or a new discovery....because it doesn't jibe with something you learned in Sunday School at church.

And you never answered the question... At what age did you decided you like girls? If you can't answer...
Jesse

United States

#37377 Mar 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you hand out pronouncement on me left and right, call me a bitch..bitter..a hag ...
Your the sad one, pretending to be a 30 year old that never ever works, insults and totally demeans some one for the simple reason that you don't agree with her politics.
That has no idea about the vagaries that make up human sexuality and the myriad of hormones that play wonderous roles in it.. your not a biologist nor anything in the medical field..
Even researchers are finding something about homosexuality every day...but your mind is made up...but really it's closed never to see the light of day of a new idea...or a new discovery....because it doesn't jibe with something you learned in Sunday School at church.
And you never answered the question... At what age did you decided you like girls? If you can't answer...
At what age did you decide to be a bitch? Why do you make personal snide hate filled false accusations especially to Tamara? Why do you chronically lie? Why are you so over weight? Is a Moo Moo the only dress in your closet? Are you a closet gay? Are you transsexual? When was your first experience with a goat in the bed? Did you husband tell you about his sheep fetish before you agreed to marry him? How often does you underwear wedge in your enormous azz?

To answer your question about girls I always liked girls but I didn't understand the true of attraction of a female until I was about 11 or 12 and that was a big change in my reaction to a attractive female. Difficult time for a pre-teen. But if I had a question which I hadn't already had explained including medical books my mother had in our home bookcase pictures included, then I had the freedom to ask my parents without worry about being judged.

My mother had another quote I'll never forget..."if a child ask you a question even if your uncomfortable at first it's the parent's responsibility to answer if you don't know the answer find out and learn something yourself. I think my mom and dad are special because I had friends in school that couldn't ask their parents for one reason or another.
Justice

United States

#37378 Mar 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
People's reaction to you is a push back from your personal attacks. Anyone with any advanced education would already know that why don't you?

You don't ask a question to understand a person you ask questions to see if you can find something to use to attack them again on a personal level. Why do you feel the need to attack?

Are you disabled mentally or physically if so how severe? When did you first have sex with your Iranian husband? Did you have protected sex? Why didn't you have protected sex instead of getting pregnant then aborting the fetus?

You shouldn't be surprise people have a negative reaction to you...you're the cause of it!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37379 Mar 30, 2013
Shocking things that Liberals believe:

People should matter more than cell clusters

CEOís should not receive 300 to 3000 times more than their workers

Wall Street Gangsters should go to jail when they steal

Kids should not be worried about being shot when they are at school

Kids and veterans should not be worried about being homeless

The US should not be acting like a third world nation

Working people shouldn't be living in poverty

Health care should not be a luxury just for the rich

Companies should not trash the earth for profit

Profitable companies donít need subsidies

CEOís that offshore jobs and lay off workers should not get bonuses or nominated to be President of the US.

That people can love and marry who they please

And that is the damn liberal agenda.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37380 Mar 30, 2013
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
People's reaction to you is a push back from your personal attacks. Anyone with any advanced education would already know that why don't you?
You don't ask a question to understand a person you ask questions to see if you can find something to use to attack them again on a personal level. Why do you feel the need to attack?
Are you disabled mentally or physically if so how severe? When did you first have sex with your Iranian husband? Did you have protected sex? Why didn't you have protected sex instead of getting pregnant then aborting the fetus?
You shouldn't be surprise people have a negative reaction to you...you're the cause of it!
Oh is that why you acuse me of attacking personally when those around here do it constantly.

And just what is a personal attack that I have done? Be a liberal..dare to disagree with you...

Of course, your politics require submission and agreement and to march lockstep with you other wise it's an attack.

That you change your handle on a what-- a daily basis and constantly accused me when I said I didn't.

Accuse others...you can't handle having a political discussion as one person...you have to morp into a new name with a new made up bio.

You hand out judgements daily

You are what you post no matter how much you change your name the opinions are still the same. Nothing new on this board since it was created.

I have been more open and honest than any single poster on this board. You can not say the same.

Like I said it usually takes just 3 minutes of searching the internet to disprove 95% of what whatever political opinions that you want to call yourself today....Republican...conserva tive...a libertarian...a tea partier and alien for planet Zenob...the names change but the politics stay the same.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37381 Mar 30, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
At what age did you decide to be a bitch? Why do you make personal snide hate filled false accusations especially to Tamara? Why do you chronically lie? Why are you so over weight? Is a Moo Moo the only dress in your closet? Are you a closet gay? Are you transsexual? When was your first experience with a goat in the bed? Did you husband tell you about his sheep fetish before you agreed to marry him? How often does you underwear wedge in your enormous azz?
To answer your question about girls I always liked girls but I didn't understand the true of attraction of a female until I was about 11 or 12 and that was a big change in my reaction to a attractive female. Difficult time for a pre-teen. But if I had a question which I hadn't already had explained including medical books my mother had in our home bookcase pictures included, then I had the freedom to ask my parents without worry about being judged.
My mother had another quote I'll never forget..."if a child ask you a question even if your uncomfortable at first it's the parent's responsibility to answer if you don't know the answer find out and learn something yourself. I think my mom and dad are special because I had friends in school that couldn't ask their parents for one reason or another.
Would you still be special if you were attracted to a male? Was it a conscious decision that you made to be attracted to females? Where you attracted to males and decided not to be....That is the question. If you can't honestly answer...

Human sexuality is not a conscious decision. Period. There are even some humans for mental and biological reasons who don't have any sexual desire for either sex...

Their are humans born with male and female genitalia and the leading consensus now is to let the child get older and tell them weather they are a male or a female then remove the extra sexual organs...before they allowed the parents when the child was born to choose...it lead to a lot of anger and depression as the child aged if they were not what there parents chose them to be.

There is so much in the bible that a thinking person would never ever think of doing today...or not even in the bible but simple choices that they would not do that was considered normal hundreds of years ago.

That's the thing, thinking adapts to current situations...to the best info out there. Other wise you should be driving a buggy and doing the same things than your great great grandfather did and living like them as well. That's okay if you did...your choice but legislate to make it so every one has to live like that...Not a chance....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 13 min ChicknButt 114,253
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr Another Damn Liberal 102,810
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 19 hr amused2death 8,720
Election Who's got your vote in the Alabama Senate race? (Nov '14) Mon Wow 11
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) Dec 10 LIBERALS HAVE WON 110,386
Election Who are you voting for in the California Govern... (Oct '14) Dec 9 REM 24
Election Who's got your vote in the West Virginia State ... (Oct '14) Dec 9 ST III Vet 11
More from around the web