OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,569 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Marcus

United States

#37295 Mar 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Oh well... the Republican party someday will be searching for gay people to place behind them when they give speeches...or Photoshop them in..like they do now with Blacks and Hispanics....or the crowd scenes when their candidate is giving a speech...
Like the twitter callout at the annual meeting of Republican wingnuts for Black or Hispanics to come forward when they couldn't find them for the Palin and Romney speeches when it was being broadcast. LOL
They will probably run a crawler at the bottom of the screen say..."look it's an actual gay person!"....since you can't physically tell is a person is gay or not...
Why do you continue to lie? There are blacks,hispanics and gay people who are registered republican whether you want to acknowledge them or not. That's just a fact. Are they in the numbers that the democratic party has and the answer is no. But you make blanket statements that are false then other times you make statements which are overtly misrepresentations and outright lies. When you are so dishonest people here or anywhere else will
"learn" you're full of b.s and once your cred is gone...the genie is out of the bottle!

In your particular case I think that ship has sailed....
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#37296 Mar 29, 2013
I hate it when the markets are
closed from obscure religious holiday.

Frivolous closings impact how long it
takes to clear my next million marker.

Keep the common people working,
consolidate all religous holidays
into a National Religious Monday.

Let them be free to work.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37297 Mar 29, 2013
JAG wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in response to you when your inflated ego allows you to post that your far left progressive liberal point of view is what everyone in the democratic party believes which is a lie. You don't speak for me or Dee and I feel confident you don't speak for Tamara either.
Everyone who disagrees with you isn't a republican either which is another lie you've told on this thread. I remember Ms. Misty saying she was independent and I believe her. Ms. Misty posted about both republican and democrat that she strongly disagreed with point by point. I remember her saying she didn't really fit in with either party that was why she registered independent. I can understand that part...not feeling you fit with a particular party because I don't feel very good about my party and neither does my wife.
Ha Ha Ha Ha

Misty has said many many things on this board..go back to page 1 or some of the earlier boards. You can register Independent as many times as you like or call your self anything you want but it only matters what you voice or type or who you cheerlead for on this board. And like JAG it's never anything other than wingnut talking points.

That's why Republicans hate video tape or written records to refer to what they have said in the past.

Heck, it's nothing new, they whole Republican party is trying to Rebrand it's self now.

But unfortunately for them their members keep showing us who they really are!
Jesse

United States

#37298 Mar 29, 2013
That ship has left port and has attained legendary status to rival the Mary Celeste...lol.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37299 Mar 29, 2013
Marcus wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you continue to lie? There are blacks,hispanics and gay people who are registered republican whether you want to acknowledge them or not. That's just a fact. Are they in the numbers that the democratic party has and the answer is no. But you make blanket statements that are false then other times you make statements which are overtly misrepresentations and outright lies. When you are so dishonest people here or anywhere else will
"learn" you're full of b.s and once your cred is gone...the genie is out of the bottle!
In your particular case I think that ship has sailed....
You know that whitewashing your doing...the problem is your party is composed of white bigots and the two or three you grab and put up on the podium is nothing....like the voter fraud cases..or when McCain picked Palin trying to get the female vote...

It's called 'identity politics" and your party specializes in it.
Jesse

United States

#37300 Mar 29, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
I hate it when the markets are
closed from obscure religious holiday.
Frivolous closings impact how long it
takes to clear my next million marker.
Keep the common people working,
consolidate all religous holidays
into a National Religious Monday.
Let them be free to work.
To many federal laws aren't there? Well the more newly printed money Bernanke gives Wall Street to play with in the false market and the wealthy will smile all the way to their off shores accounts...like the one Jack Lew used. To many are taking to many vacations too. Look how busy the cruise lines have been...getting stranded in the middle of the ocean, lol.
Marcus

United States

#37301 Mar 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that whitewashing your doing...the problem is your party is composed of white bigots and the two or three you grab and put up on the podium is nothing....like the voter fraud cases..or when McCain picked Palin trying to get the female vote...
It's called 'identity politics" and your party specializes in it.
Whitewashing? What a racist bigoted term your using don't you think? Voter fraud cases? Maybe you should just leave that alone since it's clear your posting earlier was patently false. McCain isn't the standard bearer for the republican party he wanted to be but he isn't and since running for president his status has fallen among the average republican voter or so says my contacts. I know of republicans who openly discussed routing his Washingtonian Azz out of D.C. politics.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37302 Mar 29, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so hung up on 2% of the population? That's the percentage studies suggest is actually "gay" in a sea of people who are not "gay".
Why is that the most important issue to the liberal progressives? Why are they focused so narrowly as 2% of the population can't use a "marriage" certificate...let them design their own certificate as "proud to be gay" certificate, "I love nuts" certificate,
"Bullnuts or Goatnuts" certificates? The females that are gay could use something like "Vagina Pride" Certificate, "Boobs & Babes" Certificate?
I mean there's so many different options out there it's endless.
Keep flying the freak flag Jesse, you can hang it right next to the white sheets...next to the transvaginal probe for your daughter...and Sunday morning you'll sing..."Onward Christian so..ldiers...fighting..on..lik e before....

With people like you no wonder that statement in the bible is so powerful.....

..."And Jesus wept..."
JAG

United States

#37303 Mar 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha Ha Ha
Misty has said many many things on this board..go back to page 1 or some of the earlier boards. You can register Independent as many times as you like or call your self anything you want but it only matters what you voice or type or who you cheerlead for on this board. And like JAG it's never anything other than wingnut talking points.
That's why Republicans hate video tape or written records to refer to what they have said in the past.
Heck, it's nothing new, they whole Republican party is trying to Rebrand it's self now.
But unfortunately for them their members keep showing us who they really are!
Ms. Misty like Dee and Tamara are all different kinds of women but one attribute they all have the same is they are ladies.

You on the other hand are not.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37304 Mar 29, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the same liberal progressive website that told you Rosie O'Donnell said that Elizabeth Hasselbeck was fired from the show "The View"?
What's with you and Hasselbeck Jesse? Did you copy pics of her face to place on your blowup doll or something?
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37305 Mar 29, 2013
JAG wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms. Misty like Dee and Tamara are all different kinds of women but one attribute they all have the same is they are ladies.
You on the other hand are not.
Oh, when you spout off like that I think of the giant Southern chicken from the cartoons ...

Why I do declare, I'm gonna have a fit of the vapors from the little tidbit of yours Jagoff..bless your little heart...

Yes..it's quite a Southern lady position ...I've been saying it all along and now the Republican party and it's chosen mouthpiece is saying it out loud in the Supreme Court...geez lueez..

It's no surprise to me that it's your ideal women folk...LOL
Jesse

United States

#37306 Mar 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
What's with you and Hasselbeck Jesse? Did you copy pics of her face to place on your blowup doll or something?
You were the one posting about her dumbazz. I don't mess with married women do you?

So you own a blowup doll, is it male,female or maybe of the bovine BULLSHIT persuasion?
Maddy

United States

#37307 Mar 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep flying the freak flag Jesse, you can hang it right next to the white sheets...next to the transvaginal probe for your daughter...and Sunday morning you'll sing..."Onward Christian so..ldiers...fighting..on..lik e before....
With people like you no wonder that statement in the bible is so powerful.....
..."And Jesus wept..."
How can you post such disgusting abnormal behavior then in the same post use Jesus name?

Your disrespect knows no bounds especially for those of the Christian faith would you show the same disrespect for those who follow the Muslim faith?
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37308 Mar 29, 2013
Marcus wrote:
<quoted text>
Whitewashing? What a racist bigoted term your using don't you think? Voter fraud cases? Maybe you should just leave that alone since it's clear your posting earlier was patently false. McCain isn't the standard bearer for the republican party he wanted to be but he isn't and since running for president his status has fallen among the average republican voter or so says my contacts. I know of republicans who openly discussed routing his Washingtonian Azz out of D.C. politics.
Nah, he's the one that give us the snowbilly priness and her gang. And you all voted for her. And spent a lot of your money on buying her books and made her a millionaire. The half term gov. Oh the lawsuits...she had lawsuits against her before her name ever came up by McCain...she used her office for personal vendettas...against her ex-brother-in-law..adversaries ....really anyone that dared to cross her..

Then you went for the guy that helped shipped your jobs off to China.

And what you have right now is just a hoot..

All I can do is think of that song..'Slip sliiiddden away..'

Like I keep saying your party is going to be nothing but a small southern party...and everything out of all of your posts just prove it.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#37309 Mar 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Tamara, when you voice the principal and vote for it, you can't blame people for thinking it... no matter how many friends you say you have...if your going to hang with them it's pretty easy to assume that your one of them...
That's what always cracks me up when you say you preferred Hillary over Obama. She wouldn't have done one thing different. She after all wanted something similar to Obamacare back when her husband was in office.
Well no matter what I believe a union of marriage is between a man and a woman. When alot of people calling themselves gays then go back and forth between same sex and opposite sex in having sex then I say something is wrong with the concept that marriage is legal between same sex people! I am not hanging anyone! I would say aperson in those situations are hanging themselves. I believe if same sex marriages were right then both sexes would be able to berth children!

Now believe what you want! But like I have said over and over I am entitled to how I believe!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37310 Mar 29, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
You were the one posting about her dumbazz. I don't mess with married women do you?
So you own a blowup doll, is it male,female or maybe of the bovine BULLSHIT persuasion?
I kind of figure your probably a really old dude and don't mess with any of the women folk anymore, blow up or otherwise...

Because one thing is true no body but no body has mentioned her more than you. You even had to dig up the post by the 'ghost' and try to use me to justify your obsession.

Like I said keep on diggin Jesse, can't see the top of your head anymore...FYI...that's not dirt your diggin in...Just sayin...
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37311 Mar 29, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Well no matter what I believe a union of marriage is between a man and a woman. When alot of people calling themselves gays then go back and forth between same sex and opposite sex in having sex then I say something is wrong with the concept that marriage is legal between same sex people! I am not hanging anyone! I would say aperson in those situations are hanging themselves. I believe if same sex marriages were right then both sexes would be able to berth children!
Now believe what you want! But like I have said over and over I am entitled to how I believe!
I guess all the sterile heterosexual couples that get married now should be refused a marriage lisc. also according to your reasoning. Opps your 56 and want to get married...sorry...those lady parts don't work anymore...

That argument was already shot down in the Supreme Court yesterday quite effectively. In fact when Sotomyor hanged the lawyer with it, it got quite a laugh..

Unfortunately for you and your argument, no one is arguing that the Christian Church has to marry them or recognize their union. It a legal thing and it is thoughtless bigotry.

Your marriage is no way or shape harmed by gays getting legally married and it is pointless to even try.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#37312 Mar 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess all the sterile heterosexual couples that get married now should be refused a marriage lisc. also according to your reasoning. Opps your 56 and want to get married...sorry...those lady parts don't work anymore...
That argument was already shot down in the Supreme Court yesterday quite effectively. In fact when Sotomyor hanged the lawyer with it, it got quite a laugh..
Unfortunately for you and your argument, no one is arguing that the Christian Church has to marry them or recognize their union. It a legal thing and it is thoughtless bigotry.
Your marriage is no way or shape harmed by gays getting legally married and it is pointless to even try.
That is not what I said! To go to such outer limits means you actually do not have a good arguement except you like always being on the opposite side of the fence from what people have been taught to believe if they believe in GOD! I know you don't and I really do not care that you don't. Men are not made to have sex with a man to produce a baby and women are not made to have sex to produce a baby. I not saying the only reason a man and a woman should get married is to have children but if they want them then it is an added bonus!
Marcus

United States

#37313 Mar 29, 2013
Tamara,
You need to read all of today's post, every single one of them, then you will know why the rest of us knew justaliar was posting under multiple names.

My party? I'm liberation so I don't have a party I can vote for...yet. I won't hurt America by voting for someone who can't win so far we haven't had what is necessary to win. After the damage Obama has wrought on this nation after more people snap out of the haze of mindless worship they had over their token god, Obama, the same god whose feet are clay. Obama should be a disappointment to everyone literally everyone. He is bought and paid for by special interests before he moved into the "people's house". Bush was a special friend of group of wealthy individuals and Obama is a special friend of another but equally as wealthy(if not more so)people.

Didn't like Bush and I don't like Obama, and America suffers...
Jesse

United States

#37314 Mar 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I kind of figure your probably a really old dude and don't mess with any of the women folk anymore, blow up or otherwise...
Because one thing is true no body but no body has mentioned her more than you. You even had to dig up the post by the 'ghost' and try to use me to justify your obsession.
Like I said keep on diggin Jesse, can't see the top of your head anymore...FYI...that's not dirt your diggin in...Just sayin...
Your the one that obsesses about "holes" whether their in your body or someone else's ...just saying your not a very classy female but that's been established about you a long time ago as far as I concerned.

I'm under 30 and never been married. Yeah I found your alias post and pissed you off...too 'F'ing bad!

Just saying NO ONE BELIEVES YOU.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 min Another Damn Liberal 78,148
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min American Lady 186,650
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 24 min Racism Watch 14,394
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr ChicknButtfloatsi... 68,845
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Oct '14) 2 hr polling 30
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr xxxrayted 35,521
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr DANald the Drag Q... 101,993
More from around the web