OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

JAG

United States

#37281 Mar 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Jesse, math too too hard for you Jess?
Math doesn't have two answers. See this is how it goes, get your calculator out because you can't use your fingers and toes to figure out this math problems.
You take the number of actual voter fraud cases in the United States and divide by the number of votes cast and you get....wait for it.... 0.0004 ...
Smaller than people reporting UFO's...
Smaller than people report seeing Bigfoot...
Smaller than people report seeing the Virgin Mary or Jesus on their piece of toast....
But larger than Jesse, Donnies, Zanes and the rest of the clown car grades in school and their IQ scores combined and multipled by the square root of a 1,000....LOL
Please don't try to tell anyone your good in math. Ms. Misty blew your lazy lying hindquarters out of the water about 2 years ago or so. Math isn't your strong suit so just leave it alone, scooter. Even WMCOL and Dusty both had a fit over your lack of math skills. What was it that Ms. Misty said? Your so-called proof failed to meet the accepted standards in accounting or something like that...she would know being a business woman.

LOL
Donnie

United States

#37282 Mar 29, 2013
Donnie wrote:
KMTV News is reporting that our very own American Royalty, Maila and Sasha Obama, the first daughters of King Barack Hussein Obama and his wife Queen Michelle Obama are now no longer in the Bahamas vacationing at the Atlantis Resort.
Guess where they are now?
Sun Valley, Idaho ski resort in world famous Sun Valley....
Must be great to be King of your own country! Can you imagine just how much this is costing the American Taxpayer?
Their just checking out the slopes Rahm Emmanuel and his family used to ski down on their recent vacation...oh wait a sec....haven't heard Rahm was back home in Chicago yet...hmmm no more schools in poor black neighborhoods are being shut down..... hmmm...well I just wonder....could Rahm and family be vacationing with Michelle and girls until the girls come back from Spring break. Then the Obama's all plan on vacationing in Martha's Vineyard.

How many vacations is that now, since King O took office?

Never mind if you have to use your calculator to figure it all out!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37283 Mar 29, 2013
Flame away. But the Republican party sure knows who they are marketing their product too. And this board proves it..lol

What's funny that your trying to 'kill' the messenger and not the ones who brought it up. Well it's ensconced forever in the public record and future generations can refer to it in history classes forever.

Well the Republican party has been successful so far at making the rubes vote against their own personal interests. You can't blame them for actually voicing it out loud in the highest court in the land.

What you hate is me bring it out and pointing to it and making you look at it, that's all.

Zane, issue the wingnut bat signal and make Misty do the math to prove me and anybody with a junior high or even elementy education can do....

But you probably think that your calculator is lying to you too....LOL

Fractions...percents....divisi on...it's too hard... and it's a plot by all those teachers....like science and math teachers to corrupt our youth....home school 'em...don't want them corrupting our youth with that....after Math and Science...gawd..their gonna talk about vagina's and tell them how they work too...Oh..noes....wingnuts...t oo the clowncar...
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37284 Mar 29, 2013
JAG wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't try to tell anyone your good in math. Ms. Misty blew your lazy lying hindquarters out of the water about 2 years ago or so. Math isn't your strong suit so just leave it alone, scooter. Even WMCOL and Dusty both had a fit over your lack of math skills. What was it that Ms. Misty said? Your so-called proof failed to meet the accepted standards in accounting or something like that...she would know being a business woman.
LOL
Gee, you forgot to start your sentence with the standard wingnut ploy....I'm a Democrat...even though my position are from wingnut central....she's not I tells you...
SayWhat

United States

#37285 Mar 29, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Their just checking out the slopes Rahm Emmanuel and his family used to ski down on their recent vacation...oh wait a sec....haven't heard Rahm was back home in Chicago yet...hmmm no more schools in poor black neighborhoods are being shut down..... hmmm...well I just wonder....could Rahm and family be vacationing with Michelle and girls until the girls come back from Spring break. Then the Obama's all plan on vacationing in Martha's Vineyard.
How many vacations is that now, since King O took office?
Never mind if you have to use your calculator to figure it all out!
Probably right on that one. I haven't recently heard anything either on Chicagoland corruption. That's what you hear every time it seems like if it has anything to do with the Chicago area.
JAG

United States

#37286 Mar 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, you forgot to start your sentence with the standard wingnut ploy....I'm a Democrat...even though my position are from wingnut central....she's not I tells you...
What the hell does my political party registration have to do with the fact you tell lies and suck at math?
JAG

United States

#37287 Mar 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Flame away. But the Republican party sure knows who they are marketing their product too. And this board proves it..lol
What's funny that your trying to 'kill' the messenger and not the ones who brought it up. Well it's ensconced forever in the public record and future generations can refer to it in history classes forever.
Well the Republican party has been successful so far at making the rubes vote against their own personal interests. You can't blame them for actually voicing it out loud in the highest court in the land.
What you hate is me bring it out and pointing to it and making you look at it, that's all.
Zane, issue the wingnut bat signal and make Misty do the math to prove me and anybody with a junior high or even elementy education can do....
But you probably think that your calculator is lying to you too....LOL
Fractions...percents....divisi on...it's too hard... and it's a plot by all those teachers....like science and math teachers to corrupt our youth....home school 'em...don't want them corrupting our youth with that....after Math and Science...gawd..their gonna talk about vagina's and tell them how they work too...Oh..noes....wingnuts...t oo the clowncar...
BATSHIT CRAZY ALERT..........
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37288 Mar 29, 2013
JAG wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell does my political party registration have to do with the fact you tell lies and suck at math?
Well it;s been your usual opening statement on this board...
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37289 Mar 29, 2013
What is so funny other's are calling out the other wingnuts for doing what you have always done to me.

ATTACK THE MESSANGER...NOT THE MESSAGE...

Daily Caller Hack Charles C. Johnson Now Attacking ď47%Ē Videographer Scott Prouty

Typical right wing response when their tiny egos are stung

Call on the clue phone for Daily Caller hack Charles C. Johnson: itís too late for the smears.

Your guy lost.

The only thing he achieves by personally attacking Scott Prouty at this point is to further cement the rightís reputation as vindictive, dishonest, and flat out nasty. Obviously, Prouty made the right decision by laying low until after the election, because the attacks would have been even more vicious.

Whatever Scott Proutyís personal history might be, it has absolutely no bearing on what that video showed. Thatís what really makes the ugly vindictiveness of Johnsonís hit piece obvious.

Republican rebranding!

What pisses you guy off is everyone that is not a wingnut can see it..

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/41793...
JAG

United States

#37290 Mar 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Well it;s been your usual opening statement on this board...
Only in response to you when your inflated ego allows you to post that your far left progressive liberal point of view is what everyone in the democratic party believes which is a lie. You don't speak for me or Dee and I feel confident you don't speak for Tamara either.

Everyone who disagrees with you isn't a republican either which is another lie you've told on this thread. I remember Ms. Misty saying she was independent and I believe her. Ms. Misty posted about both republican and democrat that she strongly disagreed with point by point. I remember her saying she didn't really fit in with either party that was why she registered independent. I can understand that part...not feeling you fit with a particular party because I don't feel very good about my party and neither does my wife.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37291 Mar 29, 2013
Oh well... the Republican party someday will be searching for gay people to place behind them when they give speeches...or Photoshop them in..like they do now with Blacks and Hispanics....or the crowd scenes when their candidate is giving a speech...

Like the twitter callout at the annual meeting of Republican wingnuts for Black or Hispanics to come forward when they couldn't find them for the Palin and Romney speeches when it was being broadcast. LOL

They will probably run a crawler at the bottom of the screen say..."look it's an actual gay person!"....since you can't physically tell is a person is gay or not...
Jesse

United States

#37292 Mar 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
What is so funny other's are calling out the other wingnuts for doing what you have always done to me.
ATTACK THE MESSANGER...NOT THE MESSAGE...
Daily Caller Hack Charles C. Johnson Now Attacking ď47%Ē Videographer Scott Prouty
Typical right wing response when their tiny egos are stung
Call on the clue phone for Daily Caller hack Charles C. Johnson: itís too late for the smears.
Your guy lost.
The only thing he achieves by personally attacking Scott Prouty at this point is to further cement the rightís reputation as vindictive, dishonest, and flat out nasty. Obviously, Prouty made the right decision by laying low until after the election, because the attacks would have been even more vicious.
Whatever Scott Proutyís personal history might be, it has absolutely no bearing on what that video showed. Thatís what really makes the ugly vindictiveness of Johnsonís hit piece obvious.
Republican rebranding!
What pisses you guy off is everyone that is not a wingnut can see it..
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/41793...
Is this the same liberal progressive website that told you Rosie O'Donnell said that Elizabeth Hasselbeck was fired from the show "The View"?
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37293 Mar 29, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Hey legal age people can screw with any type of human being they want. But I donot have to believe that same sex is a legal union for legal marriage! I know some nice gay people but I still do not agree same sex is legal union for legal marriage. You Just have the same right to disagree with me as I have the same right to disagree you. This does not make me a BIGOT!
Well, Tamara, when you voice the principal and vote for it, you can't blame people for thinking it... no matter how many friends you say you have...if your going to hang with them it's pretty easy to assume that your one of them...

That's what always cracks me up when you say you preferred Hillary over Obama. She wouldn't have done one thing different. She after all wanted something similar to Obamacare back when her husband was in office.
Jesse

United States

#37294 Mar 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Oh well... the Republican party someday will be searching for gay people to place behind them when they give speeches...or Photoshop them in..like they do now with Blacks and Hispanics....or the crowd scenes when their candidate is giving a speech...
Like the twitter callout at the annual meeting of Republican wingnuts for Black or Hispanics to come forward when they couldn't find them for the Palin and Romney speeches when it was being broadcast. LOL
They will probably run a crawler at the bottom of the screen say..."look it's an actual gay person!"....since you can't physically tell is a person is gay or not...
Why are you so hung up on 2% of the population? That's the percentage studies suggest is actually "gay" in a sea of people who are not "gay".

Why is that the most important issue to the liberal progressives? Why are they focused so narrowly as 2% of the population can't use a "marriage" certificate...let them design their own certificate as "proud to be gay" certificate, "I love nuts" certificate,
"Bullnuts or Goatnuts" certificates? The females that are gay could use something like "Vagina Pride" Certificate, "Boobs & Babes" Certificate?

I mean there's so many different options out there it's endless.
Marcus

United States

#37295 Mar 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Why do you continue to lie? There are blacks,hispanics and gay people who are registered republican whether you want to acknowledge them or not. That's just a fact. Are they in the numbers that the democratic party has and the answer is no. But you make blanket statements that are false then other times you make statements which are overtly misrepresentations and outright lies. When you are so dishonest people here or anywhere else will
"learn" you're full of b.s and once your cred is gone...the genie is out of the bottle!

In your particular case I think that ship has sailed....
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#37296 Mar 29, 2013
I hate it when the markets are
closed from obscure religious holiday.

Frivolous closings impact how long it
takes to clear my next million marker.

Keep the common people working,
consolidate all religous holidays
into a National Religious Monday.

Let them be free to work.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37297 Mar 29, 2013
JAG wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in response to you when your inflated ego allows you to post that your far left progressive liberal point of view is what everyone in the democratic party believes which is a lie. You don't speak for me or Dee and I feel confident you don't speak for Tamara either.
Everyone who disagrees with you isn't a republican either which is another lie you've told on this thread. I remember Ms. Misty saying she was independent and I believe her. Ms. Misty posted about both republican and democrat that she strongly disagreed with point by point. I remember her saying she didn't really fit in with either party that was why she registered independent. I can understand that part...not feeling you fit with a particular party because I don't feel very good about my party and neither does my wife.
Ha Ha Ha Ha

Misty has said many many things on this board..go back to page 1 or some of the earlier boards. You can register Independent as many times as you like or call your self anything you want but it only matters what you voice or type or who you cheerlead for on this board. And like JAG it's never anything other than wingnut talking points.

That's why Republicans hate video tape or written records to refer to what they have said in the past.

Heck, it's nothing new, they whole Republican party is trying to Rebrand it's self now.

But unfortunately for them their members keep showing us who they really are!
Jesse

United States

#37298 Mar 29, 2013
That ship has left port and has attained legendary status to rival the Mary Celeste...lol.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37299 Mar 29, 2013
Marcus wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you continue to lie? There are blacks,hispanics and gay people who are registered republican whether you want to acknowledge them or not. That's just a fact. Are they in the numbers that the democratic party has and the answer is no. But you make blanket statements that are false then other times you make statements which are overtly misrepresentations and outright lies. When you are so dishonest people here or anywhere else will
"learn" you're full of b.s and once your cred is gone...the genie is out of the bottle!
In your particular case I think that ship has sailed....
You know that whitewashing your doing...the problem is your party is composed of white bigots and the two or three you grab and put up on the podium is nothing....like the voter fraud cases..or when McCain picked Palin trying to get the female vote...

It's called 'identity politics" and your party specializes in it.
Jesse

United States

#37300 Mar 29, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
I hate it when the markets are
closed from obscure religious holiday.
Frivolous closings impact how long it
takes to clear my next million marker.
Keep the common people working,
consolidate all religous holidays
into a National Religious Monday.
Let them be free to work.
To many federal laws aren't there? Well the more newly printed money Bernanke gives Wall Street to play with in the false market and the wealthy will smile all the way to their off shores accounts...like the one Jack Lew used. To many are taking to many vacations too. Look how busy the cruise lines have been...getting stranded in the middle of the ocean, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 min Dalai Lama 101,546
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min RussianrepubliCONS 269,685
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 23 min Bill in Dville 103,897
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 45 min LIBS ARE MENTALLY... 109,816
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Sun Dawson Dave 827
Election Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) May 20 letsolvethis 1,989
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) May 19 some 1 else in be... 1,770
More from around the web