Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah justaliar you posted this one under one of your alias you used when things got a little uncomfortable for your "justaminute" username. You quoted Rosie O more than once. Only a progressive liberal would be delusional enough to used Rosie O'Donnell as a reliable source of information. Again justaminute posted about her most sacred favorite topic...abortion. LMAO
Btw, Elizabeth is still on the view and Joy is leaving.
Of course you have to drag out someone who is not me.

How about I drag out all the Jesse quotes that you say are not you.

That's why you are so desperate to pin all this on me.

If you can't find it under Justaminute. Then it's all you. You are probably the 'other'. Your always on the scene, all the time, every day at all hours. And your always the one screaming it is Justaminute always for days after every post. I know when I came back from FL, I looked.

Only someone like you with obvious time on their hands has the time to look up all the jokes and post it.

Certainly not one running a home and a business, taking care of a hubby with a cast on his foot and traveling to FL to boot. Chucklehead.
Jesse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah justaliar you posted this one under one of your alias you used when things got a little uncomfortable for your "justaminute" username. You quoted Rosie O more than once. Only a progressive liberal would be delusional enough to used Rosie O'Donnell as a reliable source of information. Again justaminute posted about her most sacred favorite topic...abortion. LMAO
Btw, Elizabeth is still on the view and Joy is leaving.
Elizabeth is still on the view and Ellen Degeneres whose married to Portia Rossi is moving out of the United States. Ellen is moving to Australia.

Californians on a exodus....

How are all those high taxes working out for you guys? Didn't someone post on this thread that the wealthy will simply move to somewhere more hospitable?

:-)
Marcus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Jesse and Mandy were both patients in a mental hospital. One day while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool. Jesse suddenly jumped
into the deep end. He sank to the bottom of the pool and stayed there.

Mandy promptly jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and pulled him out. When the Head Nurse Director became aware of Mandy's heroic act she immediately ordered her to be discharged from the hospital, as she now considered her to be mentally stable.

When she went to tell Mandy the news she said, "Mandy, I have good news and bad news. The good news is you're being discharged, since you were able to rationally respond to a crisis by jumping in and saving the life of the person you love.
I have concluded that your act displays sound mindedness. The bad news is, Jesse hung himself in the bathroom with his bath robe belt right after you saved him. I am so sorry, but he's dead."

Mandy replied, "He didn't hang himself, I put him there to dry. How Soon can I go home?"

happy mental health day
Jesse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

No I don't run a business never said I did. You are the one who claims you own a business but somehow when you claim your out of state, lol,
you still find time to post and post often under multiple names...
Jesse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

I'm not gay dumbazz so I don't have a hubby...not married to anyone or anything (thought I better put that in there since your husband is fond of goats).
Jesse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

You have claimed it was WMCOL and Dusty also which is a lie. Both WMCOL and Dusty would just blast out under their own names what they thought. So again NO ONE BELIEVES YOU. We all know better!
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Well whataya know, Ms. Ashley Judd isn't running for the senate.

Guess when people recognize you as a radical left winged liberal progressive they are not interested in putting another bat shit crazy loon in office!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Jesse wrote:
No I don't run a business never said I did. You are the one who claims you own a business but somehow when you claim your out of state, lol,
you still find time to post and post often under multiple names...
Liar, liar pants on fire. Only you live here on this board. You have really invested in me being the 'ghost' stand up joke teller. Your whole persona is invested on battling it and trying to pin the blame on me. No one but you wingnuts give a damn about this place.

I don't know who is trying his/her hand at stand up comedy. They certainly have a full catalog of jokes but it's obvious their male older white and retired. The list of names is quite long and you certainly spend enough time on the subject while the rest of them wander off.

But really stuff is happening now that makes me laugh at you wingnuts and I can't stand not to point it out...because the person that I am use real life idiot wingnuts in their everyday surrounding to laugh at. I don't need a joke book:

Breitbart ‘Contributing Journalist’ Pat Dollard:“Barack Obama Now the Global Head of Al Qaeda”

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/41785...

Beck: The Hippies Were Responsible For The Khmer Rouge:

Beck: Bachmann Ethics Investigation Is a Muslim Brotherhood Plot

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/beck-ba...

Five Social Conservatives Threatening To Leave The GOP Over Marriage Equality

http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2013/03/27/1783...

What's funny about that, is where will they go?

So no I don't need to play for the wingnuts on their comedy hour when you have real life jokers representing your party.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Or this one.

Cause you really have some dumb legislators in the Repub party:

Legislators got in a real hullabaloo in Tenn when they thought a SINK was a Muslim foot washing basin installed in the capitol. I guess the idiots never saw a sink for janitors to wash their mops in!

Sharia is coming to get you....be afraid very afraid of the SINK!

Who needs you guys to poke at when there's something new coming out in real time that shows what complete idiots you are.
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Is Jesse a male or female? From all indications on here, either way ,he/she/it has a wife?

Straight, Bi, or just likes goats?
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Heard on the news this morning that Gov.Beebee of Arkansas vetoed photo I.D. requirement to vote in the State of Arkansas. Funny how it's only democrats who want undocumented "voters" in our elections. Anyway Arkansas has more sane people in the senate and news agencies said he's veto will be overturned.

NO cost to the voter the I.D. will be issued without cost to the legit voter.
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Already posting again justaliar?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, the truly Conservatives Dems from generally Red States are the only TRUE DEMS huh, from a Republican none the less.
Their in my party because we don't strive for purity like you guys do.
But they hardly hold the mantle of Dem thought either. They come from Red States and have to get elected. And they sure don't drive the party either. Like Dan Boren from Oklahoma that quit. He cast every single vote as a Republican and called himself a Democrat too. Did any Dem cry when he left the political arena? No in fact no political pundit or Dem site even mentioned it.
But we get tired of the "True" label that Repubs like to throw around. It really lost any meaning when you guys screamed at us that we were not 'True' Americans because we didn't support the Iraq war and 'traitor' too. And Hillary's support of the Iraq war lost her the election against Obama. In fact his big selling point was he came out against it before the war.
We Dems hold many thoughts and positions but they generally agree on what is important. The end of discrimination, keeping all the benefits that Americans worked for like Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid and that people deserve the security of having health insurance and medical treatment despite their ability to pay like having to go bankrupt because you have become ill. Or a woman's right to choose.
Because no matter what we Dems don't think your political or religious beliefs give you any right to our bodies or legislate who we love or marry.
One Question: Who on here has ever worked for and paid into Medicaid to draw Medicaid?

Yes people pay into Social Security and into Medicare. But I actually have never paid into Medicaid to be able to draw Medicaid benefits. Now I will say when I pay my Federal and State taxes every year that a portion of it will go into paying for someone to get Medicaid benefits.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Liar, liar pants on fire. Only you live here on this board. You have really invested in me being the 'ghost' stand up joke teller. Your whole persona is invested on battling it and trying to pin the blame on me. No one but you wingnuts give a damn about this place.
I don't know who is trying his/her hand at stand up comedy. They certainly have a full catalog of jokes but it's obvious their male older white and retired. The list of names is quite long and you certainly spend enough time on the subject while the rest of them wander off.
But really stuff is happening now that makes me laugh at you wingnuts and I can't stand not to point it out...because the person that I am use real life idiot wingnuts in their everyday surrounding to laugh at. I don't need a joke book:
Breitbart ‘Contributing Journalist’ Pat Dollard:“Barack Obama Now the Global Head of Al Qaeda”
So no I don't need to play for the wingnuts on their comedy hour when you have real life jokers representing your party.
Are you laughing about the cost of health care going up and it is being said it is to keep going up and it is because of your Obamacare. It is also being reported that that cost is going to be alot high than what Obama, Reid and Pelosi said.

Come on Just there are idiots in both Parties!
JAG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Donnie wrote:
Heard on the news this morning that Gov.Beebee of Arkansas vetoed photo I.D. requirement to vote in the State of Arkansas. Funny how it's only democrats who want undocumented "voters" in our elections. Anyway Arkansas has more sane people in the senate and news agencies said he's veto will be overturned.
I'm a democrat and I support voter I.D. requirement. Every single legitimate voter should want our elections as honest as is humanly possible.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Donnie wrote:
I donot understand why so many fight the idea about having to show a picture ID to vote. I have to show one along with my insurance cards to get health care. I also have to show a picture ID when I pick my grandkids up at school. So why not when we vote! Why is government time being wasted about this?
JAG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Liar, liar pants on fire. Only you live here on this board. You have really invested in me being the 'ghost' stand up joke teller. Your whole persona is invested on battling it and trying to pin the blame on me. No one but you wingnuts give a damn about this place.
http://thinkprogress.org ....I would say that little "clue" you're a progressive wouldn't you say? Liberal to the bone. Little green footballs, dailykos, like I've said many many times before your the left wing radical extremist progressive liberal side of the democratic party. Dusty and WMCOL both identified you as such and Dusty sure voted for a lot of democrats to be a registered republican, whatever, WMCOL was a democrat of long standing. You are not mainstream by any stretch of the imagination.

You also supported the dictator Hugo Chavez and when he died you were singing praises of how he had helped the poor and changed his country in a positive way. But, never said a word about Chavez stealing billions of what was supposed to be the "peoples money", he gutted their economy, crime rate if off the charts. You were EXACTLY like the radical lefties in Hollywood like Sean Penn, Oliver Stone,Michael Moore and so many other far left radicals.

You aren't mainstream, I suspect you've always been outside of the mainstream.
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I donot understand why so many fight the idea about having to show a picture ID to vote. I have to show one along with my insurance cards to get health care. I also have to show a picture ID when I pick my grandkids up at school. So why not when we vote! Why is government time being wasted about this?
I know it makes no sense unless you want to have people voting multiple times or illegals voting!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it makes no sense unless you want to have people voting multiple times or illegals voting!
Dumb me when I go vote for anything I have my voters ID and Drivers License out and show it. I have always done this. It cause me no problems and it is not any trouble getting them out of my billfold and putting them back in my billfold and I am 70.
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb me when I go vote for anything I have my voters ID and Drivers License out and show it. I have always done this. It cause me no problems and it is not any trouble getting them out of my billfold and putting them back in my billfold and I am 70.
No. It means your honest and people like justaliar....well her nickname says it all! She wants to win not because her left wingnut ideas are better but because she will cheat,lie and steal to win any election.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 36,281 - 36,300 of69,667
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Search the Citizen Sound-Off Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 min Defiant1 16,799
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min WTSenior 138,892
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min DemocRATS 144,920
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 28,581
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 16 min Waco 1909 54,892
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 16 min Yes it is me 52,003
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 31 min rename 47,841
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••