Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
That's got you all worked up huh? A seal, but the kid killed by his father who was cleaning his gun or the other 2 injuries and deaths that happened after this while stupid gun owners cleaning guns with out the safety on or making sure it's unloaded.
Or the other 2,700 deaths by firearms since Sandy Hook..but a seal just disturbs your sensibilities...
Like I said, no one needs to use your names as fodder for jokes, just your average rants will do it.
By the way, you know if we took the millions that Republicans spend on defending DOMA and other anti-gay bigot causes, we could give it to the Secret Service and still have White House Tours tours !!!!!! LOL
LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHEEEEEE EEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE, whiner aren't ya?

Your proof you just can't fix stupid! What does breaking the law which is what your little buddy Mark Kelly did, have to do with DOMA?
Answer: not a damn thing!

What does anything you posted have to do with Mark Kelly breaking the law twice in less than 30 days?

ARE YOU ALWAYS THIS STUPID?
Jonny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Because I am the only true Dem that will spend a minute knocking your ridiculous rants down, that's why.
Really Jonny or Donnie or any of your little boy names ....how many do you have anyway...there's not a poster besides me that has been on here that doesn't have 3 or more fake names...
Yeah bring Donnie into this argument, lol, isn't he one of the posters who you decided to steal his username and post a bunch of random off the wall, meth-head stuff?

Why don't you just-shut-up already?

LMFAO
Maddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Because I am the only true Dem that will spend a minute knocking your ridiculous rants down, that's why.
Really Jonny or Donnie or any of your little boy names ....how many do you have anyway...there's not a poster besides me that has been on here that doesn't have 3 or more fake names...
You aren't really a traditional democrat. Your views are of the far left progressive liberal movement or branch of the democratic party.

So you wouldn't agree with those in the democratic party who are more conservative. You wouldn't agree with Max Baucus of Montana for instance on gun laws. Mark Pryor of Arkansas and yes there are others.
Maddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Jonny wrote:
<quoted text>
Gross video. Obviously his daughter doesn't need that particular dog because she doesn't understand the basics with that breed in particular...clueless!
Mark Kelly has another problem when he filled out application to purchase those firearms in Tucson, Arizona, he claimed the purchase was for personal use. Then the next day he testifies before Colorado legislators that he purchased the AR-15 to prove just how easy it was to purchase an assault rifle. Plus when it became public he said he always intended to give it to law enforcement at some time.
OOPS! He lied on a application to purchase a firearm he had a 20 day waiting period before he could even legally pick up the gun and never even tried to cancel the purchase since he lied on the application. Mark Kelly committed a felony by lying on the ap. Will he be prosecuted? Because he's a democrat are you just going to turn a blind eye? It's the law and he broke it...prosecute him!
Kudos to the gun shop owner for cancelling Kelly's purchase order.
In the last 30 days Kelly has committed a felony on a gun ap, lied to the media, travelled to California committed another felony by allowing his dog to mutilate/kill a "protected" baby seal by a dog that couldn't be controlled. What is sad is this man is a military officer(retired)so where's the integrity Mark? A military man convicted of a felony can lose his retirement benefits so lets see if the laws of this country already on the books are followed. If not in this case, if Mark Kelly skates away scott free...then it really doesn't matter how many laws are on the books since we don't enforce them!
I'm an animal lover and a vegetarian by choice. I respect the right of others to eat meat I never cared very much for it so I went vegan when I was a teenager. I didn't want to watch the video but felt I should so I could understand some of the opinions people had after viewing. It was heartbreaking and disgusting. I don't think his daughter should have custody of that dog at any time she clearly didn't have control over it. Mark Kelly came across as cold and ruthless.
JAG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Jonny wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHEEEEEE EEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE, whiner aren't ya?
Your proof you just can't fix stupid! What does breaking the law which is what your little buddy Mark Kelly did, have to do with DOMA?
What does anything you posted have to do with Mark Kelly breaking the law twice in less than 30 days?
ARE YOU ALWAYS THIS STUPID?
The village idiot is always exactly that stupid. Her response is always that illogical and random. She always brings up abortion,gay rights and Iran's innocence every chance she gets. She hates America and Oklahoma in particular because we don't buy the bullcrap she's always selling. Then she'll make a false statement then get mad when you prove she told a lie! Nutcase!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Maddy wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't really a traditional democrat. Your views are of the far left progressive liberal movement or branch of the democratic party.
So you wouldn't agree with those in the democratic party who are more conservative. You wouldn't agree with Max Baucus of Montana for instance on gun laws. Mark Pryor of Arkansas and yes there are others.
Oh, the truly Conservatives Dems from generally Red States are the only TRUE DEMS huh, from a Republican none the less.

Their in my party because we don't strive for purity like you guys do.

But they hardly hold the mantle of Dem thought either. They come from Red States and have to get elected. And they sure don't drive the party either. Like Dan Boren from Oklahoma that quit. He cast every single vote as a Republican and called himself a Democrat too. Did any Dem cry when he left the political arena? No in fact no political pundit or Dem site even mentioned it.

But we get tired of the "True" label that Repubs like to throw around. It really lost any meaning when you guys screamed at us that we were not 'True' Americans because we didn't support the Iraq war and 'traitor' too. And Hillary's support of the Iraq war lost her the election against Obama. In fact his big selling point was he came out against it before the war.

We Dems hold many thoughts and positions but they generally agree on what is important. The end of discrimination, keeping all the benefits that Americans worked for like Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid and that people deserve the security of having health insurance and medical treatment despite their ability to pay like having to go bankrupt because you have become ill. Or a woman's right to choose.

Because no matter what we Dems don't think your political or religious beliefs give you any right to our bodies or legislate who we love or marry.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

JAG wrote:
<quoted text>
The village idiot is always exactly that stupid. Her response is always that illogical and random. She always brings up abortion,gay rights and Iran's innocence every chance she gets. She hates America and Oklahoma in particular because we don't buy the bullcrap she's always selling. Then she'll make a false statement then get mad when you prove she told a lie! Nutcase!
I've been waiting and asking YOU to prove my statements are false, Jagoff, over and over again and yet you just keep repeating the same baseless accusations with not one whit of evidence to back you up.

You don't debate you slander. Your type's debate skills are always to go after the person and not the argument. If you spent a tiny bit of time obtaining an education past high school, you would know that's just an argument that appeals to other low info, low educated people. And it certainly works with the chuckleheads around here.
JAG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, the truly Conservatives Dems from generally Red States are the only TRUE DEMS huh, from a Republican none the less.
But they hardly hold the mantle of Dem thought either. They come from Red States and have to get elected. And they sure don't drive the party either. Like Dan Boren from Oklahoma that quit. He cast every single vote as a Republican and called himself a Democrat too. Did any Dem cry when he left the political arena? No in fact no political pundit or Dem site even mentioned it.
But we get tired of the "True" label that Repubs like to throw around. It really lost any meaning when you guys screamed at us that we were not 'True' Americans because we didn't support the Iraq war and 'traitor' too. And Hillary's support of the Iraq war lost her the election against Obama. In fact his big selling point was he came out against it before the war.
We Dems hold many thoughts and positions but they generally agree on what is important. The end of discrimination, keeping all the benefits that Americans worked for like Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid and that people deserve the security of having health insurance and medical treatment despite their ability to pay like having to go bankrupt because you have become ill. Or a woman's right to choose.
Because no matter what we Dems don't think your political or religious beliefs give you any right to our bodies or legislate who we love or marry.
What "maddy" is saying is you are part of the democratic party but you represent the far left liberal progressive part of the democratic party. I'm a register democrat and I think you're nuts. I don't agree with you on unrestricted abortions and I don't believe in this banning of firearms which will clearly only affect the law abiding citizen since criminals don't follow the law. Dan Boren was sick of the liberal progressives like you. You hate anything that is traditional in America. Belief in a higher power as in God, marriage between a man and woman, Christmas,Easter, you name it if it was a tradition in America then you're against it.

When you say "we dems" you aren't talking about me or Tamara or Dee or any other democrat who believes in more traditional conservative views. You don't speak for me and you don't speak for them.
JAG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been waiting and asking YOU to prove my statements are false, Jagoff, over and over again and yet you just keep repeating the same baseless accusations with not one whit of evidence to back you up.
You don't debate you slander. Your type's debate skills are always to go after the person and not the argument. If you spent a tiny bit of time obtaining an education past high school, you would know that's just an argument that appeals to other low info, low educated people. And it certainly works with the chuckleheads around here.
If your mama thought like you and aborted then none of us would have been subjected to your personal attacks and constant bullshit of posting under our usernames.
Maddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, the truly Conservatives Dems from generally Red States are the only TRUE DEMS huh, from a Republican none the less.
I vote across party lines. I'm not alone. I'm a woman who has health issues which have caused me challenges but I don't expect anyone else to pay for what are my issues. I don't think anyone owes me anything I haven't paid for. Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid are things I paid into for years and when my time comes I should be able to draw what is rightfully mine. I don't expect what your husband paid in for his contribution for him and his family as something I should have access to in any way,shape or form. I will earn my own way. Thank you very much!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

JAG wrote:
<quoted text>
What "maddy" is saying is you are part of the democratic party but you represent the far left liberal progressive part of the democratic party. I'm a register democrat and I think you're nuts. I don't agree with you on unrestricted abortions and I don't believe in this banning of firearms which will clearly only affect the law abiding citizen since criminals don't follow the law. Dan Boren was sick of the liberal progressives like you. You hate anything that is traditional in America. Belief in a higher power as in God, marriage between a man and woman, Christmas,Easter, you name it if it was a tradition in America then you're against it.
When you say "we dems" you aren't talking about me or Tamara or Dee or any other democrat who believes in more traditional conservative views. You don't speak for me and you don't speak for them.
That's your opinion and not really highly thought of either in the Dem party. In fact, your political viewpoint seems to be languishing on the fringe. Because we have our fringe too. But lets see you go to a Dem site and see how long you last with your arguments. That's why you are more comfortable hanging with the wingnuts. Like minded seek like minded to reinforce their thoughts and hang out in echo chambers. In fact you rarely take a Dem position. So what's the point? You hardly represent mainstream Dem thought.
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

JAG wrote:
<quoted text>
If your mama thought like you and aborted then none of us would have been subjected to your personal attacks and constant bullshit of posting under our usernames.
Up to her bullshit again I see same ol' gibberish day and night. She is saturated with liberalism. Makes about as much sense as Nancy Pelosi!
JAG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your opinion and not really highly thought of either in the Dem party. In fact, your political viewpoint seems to be languishing on the fringe. Because we have our fringe too. But lets see you go to a Dem site and see how long you last with your arguments. That's why you are more comfortable hanging with the wingnuts. Like minded seek like minded to reinforce their thoughts and hang out in echo chambers. In fact you rarely take a Dem position. So what's the point? You hardly represent mainstream Dem thought.
The point is you don't speak for me or any other person in the democratic party. Each individual has an exclusive right to their opinion. I think you're nuts and you think you're a rock star.
JAG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Justaminute you aren't mainstream you're delusional, the sites you post on are far left sites so they think just like you. I don't get my opinions from websites, I've formed my opinions from research and life experiences. You owe me an apology also I'm college educated. So your lying isn't appreciated and certainly doesn't elevate any debate.
JAG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Up to her bullshit again I see same ol' gibberish day and night. She is saturated with liberalism. Makes about as much sense as Nancy Pelosi!
Well I don't agree with Nancy either, lol.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Maddy wrote:
<quoted text>
I vote across party lines. I'm not alone. I'm a woman who has health issues which have caused me challenges but I don't expect anyone else to pay for what are my issues. I don't think anyone owes me anything I haven't paid for. Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid are things I paid into for years and when my time comes I should be able to draw what is rightfully mine. I don't expect what your husband paid in for his contribution for him and his family as something I should have access to in any way,shape or form. I will earn my own way. Thank you very much!
Pay your way? Really? We all pay each other's way. There is no way that you have paid for all the benefits that you enjoy as an American citizen. Like the Doctor you see. Or the hospital that you go to. Or the scientists and medical researchers that develop medical equipment that you use.

Not to mention all the other benefits like driving down roads patrolled by police and the security of the fire department when you go to bed at night. No one is an island in America unless you live in the outskirts of Alaska with little human interaction.

All you have done is reap the benefits that someone else paid for before you. Even being here was probably not a choice you made. One of your ancestors did it. Or your Religion if you have one.

That's why we don't have the sick or dying left in the streets like ages ago when they use to do that. Nor do you see packs of roving children coming begging in the streets either like they use to have too.

We moved on from that and that bootstrap mentality, well we are moving on from that too.
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

JAG wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is you don't speak for me or any other person in the democratic party. Each individual has an exclusive right to their opinion. I think you're nuts and you think you're a rock star.
maybe a rock star on a acid trip.....
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh another wingnut heard from. So much noise signifying nothing.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Jag, and you think you do speak for Dems on here? You could go on any site that has a majority of Dems and I'm pretty sure I'm the mainstream not the fringe like you. That's why you come trolling when the wingnuts come like a bat signal when I post. And there you are appealing to them that your what, not a mainstream Dem. Sorry your not. If it acts like a wingnut, talks like a wingnut, you can be sure it's probably a wingnut.
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay your way? Really? We all pay each other's way. There is no way that you have paid for all the benefits that you enjoy as an American citizen. Like the Doctor you see. Or the hospital that you go to. Or the scientists and medical researchers that develop medical equipment that you use.
Not to mention all the other benefits like driving down roads patrolled by police and the security of the fire department when you go to bed at night. No one is an island in America unless you live in the outskirts of Alaska with little human interaction.
All you have done is reap the benefits that someone else paid for before you. Even being here was probably not a choice you made. One of your ancestors did it. Or your Religion if you have one.
That's why we don't have the sick or dying left in the streets like ages ago when they use to do that. Nor do you see packs of roving children coming begging in the streets either like they use to have too.
We moved on from that and that bootstrap mentality, well we are moving on from that too.
What the hell are you talking about I pay taxes lots of taxes so the roads in the state whether the funds are state or federal I pay both state and federal Sherlock! Don't you?

I not going to presume and speak for maddy but I know I pay all kinds of taxes every single day. The hospital that's closest to me was funded with taxes and bonds which I paid through my county taxes and state taxes and taxes on property.

You are a mental case!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 36,241 - 36,260 of62,180
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Search the Citizen Sound-Off Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min Julia 124,131
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 9 min Victoria 49,428
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min Take America Back 138,760
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 45 min Clinton-Obama agenda 92,158
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 51 min KatieKnows 43,609
Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 56 min positronium 6,185
Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 57 min Easter Bunny 51,291
•••
•••
•••
•••