• No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
36,201 - 36,220 of 75,147 Comments Last updated 15 min ago
JAG

United States

#37062 Mar 26, 2013
Jesse wrote:
Mark Kelly husband to Gabby Giffords is certainly having a "bad" week...
Earlier the gun dealer where he bought a AK-47 and a handgun then went to testified in Denver, Colorado for a ban on assault rifles, has decided to terminate the sale to Mr. Kelly. Reason? The gun dealer said while he supports Mr. Kelly's right to own the guns he would have to terminate the sale because Mr. Kelly wasn't using the guns for personal use but instead as a stage prop which was reflecting negatively on his business. Mark Kelly claimed he wanted to keep the hand gun while he eventually intended to give the AK-47 to law enforcement. Whatever Mr. Kelly's intent really was he never took possession because Arizona law requires 20 days waiting period to do background check on previously owned guns are clear of any involvement in a crime. Mr. Kelly will be refunded in full.
Then Mark Kelly is on the beach with his 18 year old daughter enjoying the sunshine... The daughter is walking the pit bull when the dog sees a baby sea lion and breaks away from the daughter. The pit bull viciously attacks the baby sea lion clamping it's jaws on the baby sea lion's head. Two women witness the attack run to help the baby sea lion. One woman is hitting the dog over the head with a piece of wood while the other is vainly trying to pull the baby sea lion's back legs in a hope to remove the head from the pit bull's jaws. It doesn't work. Mark Kelly's daughter shows up and grabs the dog by the collar all three women are pulling or hitting the dog but the dog refuses to release the bleeding baby sea lion. Finally Mark Kelly walks up and picks the dog up by the collar lifting the dog and the baby sea lion still clamped in the dog's teeth. He shakes the dog and sea lion and finally the dog releases the limp baby sea lion. Mark Kelly walks away leaving the three women to follow. The baby sea lion was never checked by Mark Kelly or his daughter they both just left the scene. The baby sea lion's limp lifeless body is washed eventually out to sea.
How do I know? I watched the entire video caught by a witness who filmed it from a close elevated position.
Two places you can see this video is youtube.com and breitbart.com .
Wonder what would happen if a republican owned a pit bull that attacked and mangled a baby sea lion in front of families on the beach...how would the media react?
Saw the video it's sickening that no one uses any common sense and just push the dog's head under water until he releases his jaws when he runs out of air. The goofy well intentioned women only are doing more damage to the baby seal. Mark Kelly shows a complete lack of concern over the "protected" wildlife species that was attacked by the family pet. Kelly just gets the hell out of dodge as quickly as possible. His daughter doesn't need that kind of an animal she clearly can't handle. If it's Kelly's dog he should be cited to the full extent of the law. That could have just as easily been a small child. In the video I don't see any other dogs among the people who were on the beach. Is this another violation? Is this an area dogs are not permitted?

Donnie

United States

#37063 Mar 26, 2013
Jesse wrote:
Mark Kelly husband to Gabby Giffords is certainly having a "bad" week...
Earlier the gun dealer where he bought a AK-47 and a handgun then went to testified in Denver, Colorado for a ban on assault rifles, has decided to terminate the sale to Mr. Kelly. Reason? The gun dealer said while he supports Mr. Kelly's right to own the guns he would have to terminate the sale because Mr. Kelly wasn't using the guns for personal use but instead as a stage prop which was reflecting negatively on his business. Mark Kelly claimed he wanted to keep the hand gun while he eventually intended to give the AK-47 to law enforcement. Whatever Mr. Kelly's intent really was he never took possession because Arizona law requires 20 days waiting period to do background check on previously owned guns are clear of any involvement in a crime. Mr. Kelly will be refunded in full.
Then Mark Kelly is on the beach with his 18 year old daughter enjoying the sunshine... The daughter is walking the pit bull when the dog sees a baby sea lion and breaks away from the daughter. The pit bull viciously attacks the baby sea lion clamping it's jaws on the baby sea lion's head. Two women witness the attack run to help the baby sea lion. One woman is hitting the dog over the head with a piece of wood while the other is vainly trying to pull the baby sea lion's back legs in a hope to remove the head from the pit bull's jaws. It doesn't work. Mark Kelly's daughter shows up and grabs the dog by the collar all three women are pulling or hitting the dog but the dog refuses to release the bleeding baby sea lion. Finally Mark Kelly walks up and picks the dog up by the collar lifting the dog and the baby sea lion still clamped in the dog's teeth. He shakes the dog and sea lion and finally the dog releases the limp baby sea lion. Mark Kelly walks away leaving the three women to follow. The baby sea lion was never checked by Mark Kelly or his daughter they both just left the scene. The baby sea lion's limp lifeless body is washed eventually out to sea.
How do I know? I watched the entire video caught by a witness who filmed it from a close elevated position.
Two places you can see this video is youtube.com and breitbart.com .
Wonder what would happen if a republican owned a pit bull that attacked and mangled a baby sea lion in front of families on the beach...how would the media react?
Maybe we need a national ban on assault dogs? They are a clear and present danger against our protected wildlife and a potential threat to human safety. I mean that assault rifle Kelly tried to buy is just sitting there in the gun store not harming any protected wildlife or human beings who frequent the store. The assault rifle didn't ignore any human commands. Clearly the assault rifle is more reliable than the pit bull Kelly owns. But assault dogs like the one Kelly has don't mind it's human handler and breaks away ignoring the daughter commands and attacks a federally protected baby seal. Therefore I submit the pit bull should be banned before any assault weapon.

Do I hear a hell yeah?
Zane

United States

#37064 Mar 26, 2013
Not a AK-47 it's a AR-15 but they both are assault weapons so I understood what you meant :-)
Donnie

United States

#37065 Mar 26, 2013
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
Mandy

United States

#37066 Mar 26, 2013
Did you hear the one about the Chihuahua that killed the Pit bull? Yeah, the Pit bull choked on it!
Zane

United States

#37067 Mar 26, 2013
If you think life is bad how would you like to be an egg?

You only get laid once.

You only get eaten once.

It takes 4 minutes to get hard. Only 2 minutes to get soft.

But worst of all......The only chick that ever sat on your face was your mother.
JAG

United States

#37068 Mar 26, 2013
Mandy, The Halloween pumpkin on your porch has more teeth than you do.
Mandy

United States

#37069 Mar 26, 2013
JAG, You let your 12 year old daughter smoke at the table in front of her kids.
Jesse

United States

#37070 Mar 26, 2013
TAMARA, You've been married 3 times & still have the same in-laws.
TAMARA

United States

#37071 Mar 26, 2013
Jesse, You wonder how service stations keep their restrooms so clean.
Donnie

United States

#37072 Mar 26, 2013
Packing Heat, You think the last words of the Star Spangled Banner are, "Gentlemen, start your engines."
Packing Heat

United States

#37073 Mar 26, 2013
Donnie, You lit a match in the bathroom & your house exploded right off its wheels.
Bluebird

United States

#37074 Mar 26, 2013
Marcus, Your front porch collapses & kills more than 5 dogs.
Marcus

United States

#37075 Mar 26, 2013
Bluebird, You need 1 more hole punched in your card to get a freebie at the House-O-Tattoos.
Mandy

United States

#37076 Mar 26, 2013
Donnie, You think loading a dishwasher means getting your wife drunk.
Zane

United States

#37077 Mar 26, 2013
A blind man and his guide dog enter a Bar and find their way to a bar stool. After ordering a drink, and sitting there for a while, the blind guy yells to the bartender "Hey, you wanna hear a Repig joke?"

The bar immediately becomes absolutely quiet. In a husky, deep voice, the woman next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, you should know something.

The bartender is a Repig, the bouncer is a Repig and I'm a 6' tall, 200lb Repig with a black belt in karate. What's more, the woman sitting next to me is Repig and she's a weight lifter.

The lady to your right is a Repig, and she's a pro wrestler. Think about it seriously, Mister. You still wanna tell that joke?"

The blind guy says, "Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times."
Jesse

United States

#37078 Mar 26, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe we need a national ban on assault dogs? They are a clear and present danger against our protected wildlife and a potential threat to human safety. I mean that assault rifle Kelly tried to buy is just sitting there in the gun store not harming any protected wildlife or human beings who frequent the store. The assault rifle didn't ignore any human commands. Clearly the assault rifle is more reliable than the pit bull Kelly owns. But assault dogs like the one Kelly has don't mind it's human handler and breaks away ignoring the daughter commands and attacks a federally protected baby seal. Therefore I submit the pit bull should be banned before any assault weapon.
Do I hear a hell yeah?
"F"ing A
Mandy

United States

#37080 Mar 26, 2013
Trupper: I would go to the end of the world for you.

Mary: But would you stay there?

Trupper: Probably, cause you seem like the kind of bitch that's impossible to shake off once you've shagged her.
Mandy

United States

#37081 Mar 26, 2013
A young couple got married and in Packing Heat's family it was tradition that the best man dance with the bride for the first song.

Well, this happened but then they danced for the second song too. And a third. By the time the fourth song came on, Packing Heat ran up and kicked the bride between the legs.

A riot broke out and all the invited guests were hauled off to jail. In court the next week, Judge Judy asked the best man what happened.

''Your Honour, we were just dancing and the groom ran up and kicked the bride between the legs.''

''That must have hurt,'' said Judge Judy.''No kidding,'' said Zane.''He broke three of my fingers.''
Jesse

United States

#37082 Mar 26, 2013
Mandy wrote:
A young couple got married and in Packing Heat's family it was tradition that the best man dance with the bride for the first song.
Well, this happened but then they danced for the second song too. And a third. By the time the fourth song came on, Packing Heat ran up and kicked the bride between the legs.
A riot broke out and all the invited guests were hauled off to jail. In court the next week, Judge Judy asked the best man what happened.
''Your Honour, we were just dancing and the groom ran up and kicked the bride between the legs.''
''That must have hurt,'' said Judge Judy.''No kidding,'' said Zane.''He broke three of my fingers.''
Justaminute your behavior is classless. You steal other people's usernames and then post crass trashy b.s.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 min REAL AMERICAN PAT... 97,060
Who do you support for Governor in Maine in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 min Brewer Guy 116
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 min Synergy 53,114
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min Bayless 145,782
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 18 min Pope Che Reagan C... 30,476
Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 21 min So What 2,630
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 38 min Victoria 58,819
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••