OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Mandy

United States

#37076 Mar 26, 2013
Donnie, You think loading a dishwasher means getting your wife drunk.
Zane

United States

#37077 Mar 26, 2013
A blind man and his guide dog enter a Bar and find their way to a bar stool. After ordering a drink, and sitting there for a while, the blind guy yells to the bartender "Hey, you wanna hear a Repig joke?"

The bar immediately becomes absolutely quiet. In a husky, deep voice, the woman next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, you should know something.

The bartender is a Repig, the bouncer is a Repig and I'm a 6' tall, 200lb Repig with a black belt in karate. What's more, the woman sitting next to me is Repig and she's a weight lifter.

The lady to your right is a Repig, and she's a pro wrestler. Think about it seriously, Mister. You still wanna tell that joke?"

The blind guy says, "Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times."
Jesse

United States

#37078 Mar 26, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe we need a national ban on assault dogs? They are a clear and present danger against our protected wildlife and a potential threat to human safety. I mean that assault rifle Kelly tried to buy is just sitting there in the gun store not harming any protected wildlife or human beings who frequent the store. The assault rifle didn't ignore any human commands. Clearly the assault rifle is more reliable than the pit bull Kelly owns. But assault dogs like the one Kelly has don't mind it's human handler and breaks away ignoring the daughter commands and attacks a federally protected baby seal. Therefore I submit the pit bull should be banned before any assault weapon.
Do I hear a hell yeah?
"F"ing A
Mandy

United States

#37080 Mar 26, 2013
Trupper: I would go to the end of the world for you.

Mary: But would you stay there?

Trupper: Probably, cause you seem like the kind of bitch that's impossible to shake off once you've shagged her.
Mandy

United States

#37081 Mar 26, 2013
A young couple got married and in Packing Heat's family it was tradition that the best man dance with the bride for the first song.

Well, this happened but then they danced for the second song too. And a third. By the time the fourth song came on, Packing Heat ran up and kicked the bride between the legs.

A riot broke out and all the invited guests were hauled off to jail. In court the next week, Judge Judy asked the best man what happened.

''Your Honour, we were just dancing and the groom ran up and kicked the bride between the legs.''

''That must have hurt,'' said Judge Judy.''No kidding,'' said Zane.''He broke three of my fingers.''
Jesse

United States

#37082 Mar 26, 2013
Mandy wrote:
A young couple got married and in Packing Heat's family it was tradition that the best man dance with the bride for the first song.
Well, this happened but then they danced for the second song too. And a third. By the time the fourth song came on, Packing Heat ran up and kicked the bride between the legs.
A riot broke out and all the invited guests were hauled off to jail. In court the next week, Judge Judy asked the best man what happened.
''Your Honour, we were just dancing and the groom ran up and kicked the bride between the legs.''
''That must have hurt,'' said Judge Judy.''No kidding,'' said Zane.''He broke three of my fingers.''
Justaminute your behavior is classless. You steal other people's usernames and then post crass trashy b.s.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37083 Mar 27, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Justaminute your behavior is classless. You steal other people's usernames and then post crass trashy b.s.
Hey Jerkwad,

I have told all of you over and over it's not me!

I've even gone and visited my son in Florida since the last time I've posted. So if it's anyone it's one of you regular posters, that's for sure. Dumb ass.
Donnie

Cedar Park, TX

#37084 Mar 27, 2013
We'uns are the jerkwads--

Donnie, Jesse, Packing Heat, TAMARA, Mandy, Misty, JAG, Bluebird, Marcus--foregive me if I missed anyone--
Jesse

Cedar Park, TX

#37085 Mar 27, 2013
Tips for Mandy...

If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us. We refuse to answer.

Learn to work the toilet seat. If it's up, put it down.

If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.

Don't cut your hair. Ever. Long hair is always more attractive than short hair.

One of the big reasons guys fear getting married is that married women always cut their hair, and by then you're stuck with her.
Jesse

Cedar Park, TX

#37086 Mar 27, 2013
Tips for TAMARA...

Birthdays, Valentines, and Anniversaries are not quests to see if we can find the perfect present yet again!
If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.
Sometimes, we're not thinking about you. Live with it.
Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as navel lint, the shotgun formation, or monster trucks.

Sunday = sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

Shopping is not a sport, and no, we're never going to think of it that way.

When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Really.

You have enough clothes.

You have too many shoes.

Crying is blackmail.
Jesse

Cedar Park, TX

#37087 Mar 27, 2013
Tips for Misty...

Ask for what you want. Let's be clear on this one:

Subtle hints don't work.

Strong hints don't work. Really obvious hints don't work. Just say it!

No, we don't know what day it is. We never will.

Mark anniversaries on the calendar.

Peeing standing up is more difficult. We're bound to miss sometimes.

Most guys own three pairs of shoes-what makes you think we'd be any good at choosing which pair, out
of thirty, would look good with your dress?

Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.

Foreign films are best left to foreigners.

Check your oil.

It is neither in your best interest nor ours to take the quiz together. No, it doesn't matter which quiz.

Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. All comments become null and void after 7 days.

If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

Let us ogle. We're going to look anyway; it's genetic.
Jesse

Cedar Park, TX

#37088 Mar 27, 2013
Tips for Misty, TAMARA, and Mandy

You can either tell us to do something OR tell us how to do something but not both.

Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.ALL men see in only 16 colours. Peach is a fruit, not a colour.

If it itches, it will be scratched.

Beer is as exciting for us as handbags are for you.

If we ask what's wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you're lying, but it's just not worth the hassle.
Jonny

United States

#37089 Mar 27, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jerkwad,
I have told all of you over and over it's not me!
I've even gone and visited my son in Florida since the last time I've posted. So if it's anyone it's one of you regular posters, that's for sure. Dumb ass.
LMFAO, so you don't have access to a computer in Florida?

DUMBAZZ!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahaheheheheheheheehhehe hehehehehehehehehe...
Jonny

United States

#37091 Mar 27, 2013
Jesse wrote:
Mark Kelly husband to Gabby Giffords is certainly having a "bad" week...
Earlier the gun dealer where he bought a AK-47 and a handgun then went to testified in Denver, Colorado for a ban on assault rifles, has decided to terminate the sale to Mr. Kelly. Reason? Mark Kelly claimed he wanted to keep the hand gun while he eventually intended to give the AK-47 to law enforcement. Whatever Mr. Kelly's intent really was he never took possession because Arizona law requires 20 days waiting period to do background check on previously owned guns are clear of any involvement in a crime. Mr. Kelly will be refunded in full.
Then Mark Kelly is on the beach with his 18 year old daughter enjoying the sunshine... The daughter is walking the pit bull when the dog sees a baby sea lion and breaks away from the daughter. The pit bull viciously attacks the baby sea lion clamping it's jaws on the baby sea lion's head. Two women witness the attack run to help the baby sea lion. One woman is hitting the dog over the head with a piece of wood while the other is vainly trying to pull the baby sea lion's back legs in a hope to remove the head from the pit bull's jaws. It doesn't work. Mark Kelly's daughter shows up and grabs the dog by the collar all three women are pulling or hitting the dog but the dog refuses to release the bleeding baby sea lion. Finally Mark Kelly walks up and picks the dog up by the collar lifting the dog and the baby sea lion still clamped in the dog's teeth. He shakes the dog and sea lion and finally the dog releases the limp baby sea lion. Mark Kelly walks away leaving the three women to follow. The baby sea lion was never checked by Mark Kelly or his daughter they both just left the scene. The baby sea lion's limp lifeless body is washed eventually out to sea.
How do I know? I watched the entire video caught by a witness who filmed it from a close elevated position.
Two places you can see this video is youtube.com and breitbart.com .
Wonder what would happen if a republican owned a pit bull that attacked and mangled a baby sea lion in front of families on the beach...how would the media react?
Gross video. Obviously his daughter doesn't need that particular dog because she doesn't understand the basics with that breed in particular...clueless!

Mark Kelly has another problem when he filled out application to purchase those firearms in Tucson, Arizona, he claimed the purchase was for personal use. Then the next day he testifies before Colorado legislators that he purchased the AR-15 to prove just how easy it was to purchase an assault rifle. Plus when it became public he said he always intended to give it to law enforcement at some time.

OOPS! He lied on a application to purchase a firearm he had a 20 day waiting period before he could even legally pick up the gun and never even tried to cancel the purchase since he lied on the application. Mark Kelly committed a felony by lying on the ap. Will he be prosecuted? Because he's a democrat are you just going to turn a blind eye? It's the law and he broke it...prosecute him!
Kudos to the gun shop owner for cancelling Kelly's purchase order.

In the last 30 days Kelly has committed a felony on a gun ap, lied to the media, travelled to California committed another felony by allowing his dog to mutilate/kill a "protected" baby seal by a dog that couldn't be controlled. What is sad is this man is a military officer(retired)so where's the integrity Mark? A military man convicted of a felony can lose his retirement benefits so lets see if the laws of this country already on the books are followed. If not in this case, if Mark Kelly skates away scott free...then it really doesn't matter how many laws are on the books since we don't enforce them!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37092 Mar 27, 2013
Jonny wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO, so you don't have access to a computer in Florida?
DUMBAZZ!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahaheheheheheheheehhehe hehehehehehehehehe...
Only you people that haven't got a life would be on the computer 24/7/365 while on vacation, visiting their first born grandchild.

What's really got you butt hurt is Obama is still President, Obamacare is still law and anti-gay bigot laws like DOMA is on the way out.

Really I don't see a need to use your guy's names as the butt of jokes....your average rants on here are jokes themselves..as is your party.

Jonny

United States

#37093 Mar 27, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Only you people that haven't got a life would be on the computer 24/7/365 while on vacation, visiting their first born grandchild.
What's really got you butt hurt is Obama is still President, Obamacare is still law and anti-gay bigot laws like DOMA is on the way out.
Really I don't see a need to use your guy's names as the butt of jokes....your average rants on here are jokes themselves..as is your party.
What are you crazy? What does Obama have to do with you posting under everyone else's username?

LMFAO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA AAAHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHH EEEEEE
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37094 Mar 27, 2013
Jonny wrote:
<quoted text>
Gross video. Obviously his daughter doesn't need that particular dog because she doesn't understand the basics with that breed in particular...clueless!
Mark Kelly has another problem when he filled out application to purchase those firearms in Tucson, Arizona, he claimed the purchase was for personal use. Then the next day he testifies before Colorado legislators that he purchased the AR-15 to prove just how easy it was to purchase an assault rifle. Plus when it became public he said he always intended to give it to law enforcement at some time.
OOPS! He lied on a application to purchase a firearm he had a 20 day waiting period before he could even legally pick up the gun and never even tried to cancel the purchase since he lied on the application. Mark Kelly committed a felony by lying on the ap. Will he be prosecuted? Because he's a democrat are you just going to turn a blind eye? It's the law and he broke it...prosecute him!
Kudos to the gun shop owner for cancelling Kelly's purchase order.
In the last 30 days Kelly has committed a felony on a gun ap, lied to the media, travelled to California committed another felony by allowing his dog to mutilate/kill a "protected" baby seal by a dog that couldn't be controlled. What is sad is this man is a military officer(retired)so where's the integrity Mark? A military man convicted of a felony can lose his retirement benefits so lets see if the laws of this country already on the books are followed. If not in this case, if Mark Kelly skates away scott free...then it really doesn't matter how many laws are on the books since we don't enforce them!
That's got you all worked up huh? A seal, but the kid killed by his father who was cleaning his gun or the other 2 injuries and deaths that happened after this while stupid gun owners cleaning guns with out the safety on or making sure it's unloaded.

Or the other 2,700 deaths by firearms since Sandy Hook..but a seal just disturbs your sensibilities...

Like I said, no one needs to use your names as fodder for jokes, just your average rants will do it.

By the way, you know if we took the millions that Republicans spend on defending DOMA and other anti-gay bigot causes, we could give it to the Secret Service and still have White House Tours tours !!!!!! LOL
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#37095 Mar 27, 2013
Jonny wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you crazy? What does Obama have to do with you posting under everyone else's username?
LMFAO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA AAAHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHH EEEEEE
Because I am the only true Dem that will spend a minute knocking your ridiculous rants down, that's why.

Really Jonny or Donnie or any of your little boy names ....how many do you have anyway...there's not a poster besides me that has been on here that doesn't have 3 or more fake names...
Jonny

United States

#37096 Mar 27, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
That's got you all worked up huh? A seal, but the kid killed by his father who was cleaning his gun or the other 2 injuries and deaths that happened after this while stupid gun owners cleaning guns with out the safety on or making sure it's unloaded.
Or the other 2,700 deaths by firearms since Sandy Hook..but a seal just disturbs your sensibilities...
Like I said, no one needs to use your names as fodder for jokes, just your average rants will do it.
By the way, you know if we took the millions that Republicans spend on defending DOMA and other anti-gay bigot causes, we could give it to the Secret Service and still have White House Tours tours !!!!!! LOL
LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHEEEEEE EEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE, whiner aren't ya?

Your proof you just can't fix stupid! What does breaking the law which is what your little buddy Mark Kelly did, have to do with DOMA?
Answer: not a damn thing!

What does anything you posted have to do with Mark Kelly breaking the law twice in less than 30 days?
Answer: not a damn thing!

ARE YOU ALWAYS THIS STUPID?
Jonny

United States

#37097 Mar 27, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Because I am the only true Dem that will spend a minute knocking your ridiculous rants down, that's why.
Really Jonny or Donnie or any of your little boy names ....how many do you have anyway...there's not a poster besides me that has been on here that doesn't have 3 or more fake names...
Yeah bring Donnie into this argument, lol, isn't he one of the posters who you decided to steal his username and post a bunch of random off the wall, meth-head stuff?

Why don't you just-shut-up already?

LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 min Sick Man Freud 118,272
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 9 min Bad Dog 103,496
Election Who's got your vote in the Illinois State Compt... (Oct '14) 4 hr Kiddo 7
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 14 hr Bob 107
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Arkansas's ... (Oct '14) 23 hr Jonduey Phillips-... 17
Election Who's got your vote in the Illinois Senate race? (Oct '14) Fri A Serial Killer 15
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Illinois's ... (Dec '14) Fri My Azzhole 5
More from around the web