OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

JAG

United States

#36759 Mar 15, 2013
Pat Caddell Fox news contributor and democratic pollster,life long democrat worked on many campaigns over the years. Recently gave an impassioned speech this is the gist of what he had to say to CPAC-Republican.

When an audience member asked Mr. Caddell why he,a democrat,was offering republicans advice that would help them beat his own party, his response was met with huge applause..

"I'm not a fan of Barack Obama," said Caddell. "My first allegiance is to my country. I have paid a huge price, and when I watch you people screwing up I'm offended".

Caddell explain in length why the republicans didn't win this last election and the blame lays squarely on the establishment.

* breitbart.com
3/14/2013

As a democrat I can relate to Mr.Caddell, I'm not a fan of Barack Obama either and my first allegiance is to what is best for my country. Liberalism,progressivism isn't good for my country.
Jonny

United States

#36760 Mar 15, 2013
HTF wrote:
How in the funk did a niglar make it to president to start wif? Youd think the nickler would make prison before president. Dont that crap just beat all!
ebonics?
ElohimsOkie

Ringold, OK

#36761 Mar 15, 2013
HTF wrote:
How in the funk did a niglar make it to president to start wif? Youd think the nickler would make prison before president. Dont that crap just beat all!
Don't worry if he can't fix he'll nickler rig it. hehehehe
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#36762 Mar 15, 2013
ElohimsOkie wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry if he can't fix he'll nickler rig it. hehehehe
Hello Vandalia Guy!
ElohimsOkie

Ringold, OK

#36763 Mar 15, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Vandalia Guy!
Who is Vandalia?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#36764 Mar 15, 2013
ElohimsOkie wrote:
<quoted text>Who is Vandalia?
I am pretty sure you know. From Broken Arrow. came from Texas and was raised by Grandpa? Really dug DustyOutlaw's posting. You even got along with WMCOL. Could not stand RedSonja2000. If you are not Vandalia then you are related.
Jonny

United States

#36765 Mar 15, 2013
Federal Grand Jury has been called to investigate Senator Bob Mendendez(D)NJ for ties to Democratic Party mega donor Dr. Salomom Melgen.

There was this little tie between these two concerning under age prostitutes....
ElohimsOkie

Ringold, OK

#36766 Mar 15, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I am pretty sure you know. From Broken Arrow. came from Texas and was raised by Grandpa? Really dug DustyOutlaw's posting. You even got along with WMCOL. Could not stand RedSonja2000. If you are not Vandalia then you are related.
Sorry wrong person. But he\she must be smart, hehehe.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#36767 Mar 15, 2013
ElohimsOkie wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry wrong person. But he\she must be smart, hehehe.
your hehehe gives you away! You had a few other names also. Just haven't been able to come up with them. Been to Cancun lately?
Donnie

United States

#36768 Mar 15, 2013
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
Zane

United States

#36769 Mar 15, 2013
Everyday, a male co-worker walks up very close to TAMARA standing at the coffee machine, inhales a big breath of air and tells her that her hair smells nice.

Aftr a week of this, she can't stand it anymore, takes her complaint to a supervisor in the personnel department and states that she wants to lodge a sexual harrasment grievance against him.

The Human Resource supervisor is puzzled by this decision and asks, "What's sexually threatening about a co-worker telling you that your hair smells nice?"

The woman replies, "It's Packing Heat, the dwarf."
Jesse

United States

#36770 Mar 15, 2013
Justaliar is back in town.
JAG

United States

#36771 Mar 15, 2013
Heheh,
I imagine dwarfs dread standing in long lines or hanging out in crowds. Too many odd things are at eye/nose level.
Donnie

United States

#36772 Mar 15, 2013
aybe not. I guess it all depends on how short her skirt is and what's underneath.
Jonny

United States

#36773 Mar 15, 2013
Biscuits and gravy?
Honey butter rolls?
Fried Chicken and corn on the cob?
Sausage and potaos (x2)
Warm apple pie
Pack Heat

United States

#36774 Mar 15, 2013
Probably just pie. Warm.
Mandy

United States

#36775 Mar 15, 2013
don't know, I bet there's "women" out there with sausage and potatoes under there skirts.
Donnie

United States

#36776 Mar 15, 2013
ah, but someone had to inform you men that just because it looks and smells like a peach doesn't necessarily mean that it is a peach.
Donnie

United States

#36777 Mar 15, 2013
And so Zane was standin there see, and well, he says, well "Honest I was just trying to push this old ewe (coughs) to the other side of the fence.
TAMARA

United States

#36778 Mar 15, 2013
Packing Heat and his ever-nagging wife went on vacation to Jerusalem . While they were there, the wife passed away. The undertaker told the husband,'You can have her shipped home for $5,000, or you can bury her here, in the Holy Land , for $150.' Packing Heat thought about it and told him he would just have her shipped home.

The undertaker asked,'Why would you spend $5,000 to ship your wife home, when it would be wonderful to be buried here and you would spend only $150?'

Packing Heat replied,'Long ago a man died here, was buried here, and three days later he rose from the dead. I just can't take that chance.'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 10 min Crowley 90,358
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr IND 228,389
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 1 hr NTMD8OR 80,647
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr Sick Man Freud 80,537
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr MSRose 104,743
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Idaho (Dis... (Oct '10) 17 hr spoon 10
Election Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) Thu Lumpy Pillow 6,121
More from around the web