OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#36551 Mar 12, 2013
MistyGirl wrote:
Morning,
Quick reading of my emails this morning to discover a bit of news which made me chuckle. The Boston Globe a liberal newspaper in Massachuetts had an editorial last Tuesday featured and guess what it had to say?
Massachuetts was the state Mitt Romney was governor and during his term they passed healthcare legislation. It was popular and worked as designed. It worked for Massachuetts. Then along came Affordable Care Act and the democrats backed it with frenzied support including the Boston Globe. Democrats forced it into the law of the land. Obama supporters have touted it as a revolution for the poor and elderly. It would solve all the problems, Pelosi was having the time of her life and smiling Harry Reid at her side. Obama did some smiling too..mostly on the golf course or vacationing in Hawaii, but he was a happy camper.
Fast forward to where we are today and the Boston Globe has reneged it's full support because ObamaCare new federal regulation rates for small business will cause "extreme rate increases" on small business. Boston Globe has a solution to this problem. They want Obama to give their state "waivers".
How many waivers can Obama give before this Affordable Healthcare Act folds under it's own weight? This is designed to fail it's designed to be turned into a one payer system which is a government run system only. If you can't afford a platinum insurance package then you are stuck with one size fit all government insurance.
I will say it again the infirmed,elderly will see less quality of healthcare and longer lines.
Many people I know are not getting the positive affects with Obamacare as one poster on here says she does. Since I got ill last Sept. 2012 and until now I have not talked to one doctor that thought it is going to be a good deal for anyone. The doctors that have come into our lives since 2003 because of my husband colon cancer has not had a good word about Obamacare. So what you posted has not surprised be at all.
Donnie

United States

#36552 Mar 12, 2013
The mental midgets who killed in columbine massacre were products of liberal parents. The mentally ill man who shot Gabby Giffords was a product of not addressing the needs of a insane unstable person. The Connecticut school massacre was again a product of liberal mother and a mentally ill son.

I have a theory. Let's outlaw mentally unstable, deranged,schizophrenic people from purchasing or owning/using a firearm. They shouldn't drive cars,or use tools they may harm themselves or others with. We need to address the mental health sorely lacking in our country today.

The liberal problem it's kinda like cockroaches you cut the head off and the body lives for days. The best cure to date is a clean healthy enviroment. Generous pest control on a regular schedule. The cockroach will move on to more hospitable locations like Perry's in OKC...that's not a joke I read a review which stated exactly that...yuk!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#36553 Mar 12, 2013
Donnie wrote:
The cockroach will move on to more hospitable locations like Perry's in OKC...that's not a joke I read a review which stated exactly that...yuk!

I heard someone announced the 3rd Annual Cockroach Race at Perry’s Restaurant in Oklahoma City. You can race what you bring as long as they are like the ones running all over their restaurant or rent one of theirs that lives in the kitchen.

This years Grand Prize will be 2 gallons of their best Cockroach Stew and a gram of meth with a new meth pipe.

2nd place will receive a large basket of Fried Cockroach Legs with Fries and a snort of crack made fresh daily in the kitchen.

And don’t forget, all entrants can pay their entry fee with their EBT Foodstamp Cards
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#36554 Mar 12, 2013
Typical repugs slander a business and try to put their employees out of work. Just because someone is spamming you. To bad you don't work or do something constructive with your time.

Oh and Donnie the only one that tries to upset people by calling them a homosexual are other wingnuts like Packing Heat.

I was not here yesterday because I was at a friends that was trying to move and right in the middle of it, her mother had a heart attack and died.

Plus this morning I was working because my husband had foot surgery and I have to sign the checks.

Plus Tamara, you could stop by the restaurant and I could show you the last thing I got last week from the insurance company that said by my not filing any claims that they were applying $600 to my deductible.

You all are crazy.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#36555 Mar 12, 2013
"Doctor," the embarrassed husband of Justaminute said, "I have a sexual problem. I can't get it up for my wife anymore."

The doctor said, "bring her back with you tomorrow and let me see what I can do."

The next day he returned with Justaminute.

"Take off your clothes, Justaminute," the doc said. "Now turn all the way around. Lie down please. Uh-huh, I see. Ok, you may put your clothes back on."

The doctor took Justaminute’s husband aside. "You're in perfect health," he said. "Your wife didn't give me an erection either.
Donnie

United States

#36556 Mar 12, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Typical repugs slander a business and try to put their employees out of work. Just because someone is spamming you. To bad you don't work or do something constructive with your time.
Oh and Donnie the only one that tries to upset people by calling them a homosexual are other wingnuts like Packing Heat.
I was not here yesterday because I was at a friends that was trying to move and right in the middle of it, her mother had a heart attack and died.
Plus this morning I was working because my husband had foot surgery and I have to sign the checks.
Plus Tamara, you could stop by the restaurant and I could show you the last thing I got last week from the insurance company that said by my not filing any claims that they were applying $600 to my deductible.
You all are crazy.
No joke anyone can look up reviews on your restaurant and you had a customer and his wife he said you had cockroaches, the wife killed one. Just repeating what the customer said.

About being here... well we all know you were here :-)
Donnie

United States

#36557 Mar 12, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
"Doctor," the embarrassed husband of Justaminute said, "I have a sexual problem. I can't get it up for my wife anymore."
The doctor said, "bring her back with you tomorrow and let me see what I can do."
The next day he returned with Justaminute.
"Take off your clothes, Justaminute," the doc said. "Now turn all the way around. Lie down please. Uh-huh, I see. Ok, you may put your clothes back on."
The doctor took Justaminute’s husband aside. "You're in perfect health," he said. "Your wife didn't give me an erection either.
That wasn't the only problem with the doctor. The sign on the front of the building said "LARGE ANIMAL VET".
Donnie

United States

#36558 Mar 12, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
You all are crazy.
Nah, you don't have an alibi. No amount of bluffing is going to convince anyone your telling the truth. You have shot your wad. Might as well give it up!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#36559 Mar 12, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
You all are crazy.
Hey If you are getting some kind of refund great but You are the only one I know that is. If you are there must be some reason you and no one else is. And to be getting more than one That's even better. The way you are going you will be getting it free! Way to go Girl!
I may be crazy but Kiddo I donnot lie!
Donnie

United States

#36560 Mar 12, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Hey If you are getting some kind of refund great but You are the only one I know that is. If you are there must be some reason you and no one else is. And to be getting more than one That's even better. The way you are going you will be getting it free! Way to go Girl!
I may be crazy but Kiddo I donnot lie!
You're not crazy and you're not a liar that's just a fact. I know someone who had major back surgery but they had their own primo insurance and they did get some kind of rebate. The surgery was wicked expensive, multiple spinal fusions. The rebate didn't amount to much. Not many people I know have had any surgery guess my family's lucky that way.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#36561 Mar 12, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not crazy and you're not a liar that's just a fact. I know someone who had major back surgery but they had their own primo insurance and they did get some kind of rebate. The surgery was wicked expensive, multiple spinal fusions. The rebate didn't amount to much. Not many people I know have had any surgery guess my family's lucky that way.
Never have I had a family member or friends that got any kick back or refund or rebate for not having any major medical expenses or having any procedures done. Before Medicare we made monthly premium payments. If one of us had any medical expenses we paid our deductible and anything beyound what insurance did not pay. Now the only thing I know anyone getting is if you have health insurance will get procedures like mammograms and colonoscopies paid for whether you have your deductible paid or not. I have 3 sons and none of the have been to the doctors for anything major medical wise. And they have not gotton any money back from their health insurance company. Same with other people.
Donnie

Tyler, TX

#36562 Mar 12, 2013
Are all repugs batshit crazy like the ones on this thread?
Zane

Tyler, TX

#36563 Mar 12, 2013
TAMARA went to her doctor. The doctor, after an examination, sighed and said,'I have some bad news. You have cancer, and you'd best put your affairs in order.'

TAMARA was shocked, but managed to compose herself and walk into The waiting room where her daughter had been waiting.'Well daughter, we women celebrate when things are good, and we celebrate when things don't go so well. In this case, things aren't well. I have cancer. Let's head to the club and have a martini.'

After 3 or 4 martinis, the two were feeling a little less somber. There were some laughs and more martinis. They were eventually approached by some of TAMARA's old friends, who were curious as to what the two were celebrating.

TAMARA told her friends they were drinking to her impending end.'I've been diagnosed with AIDS.'

The friends were aghast and gave TAMARA their condolences. After the friends left, TAMARA's daughter leaned over and whispered,'Momma, I thought you said you were dying of cancer, but you just told your friends you were dying of AIDS.'

TAMARA said,'I don't want any of those bitches sleeping with your father after I'm gone.'

Hell yes, we are evil!
Jesse

Tyler, TX

#36564 Mar 12, 2013
Typical republician...
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#36565 Mar 12, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Never have I had a family member or friends that got any kick back or refund or rebate for not having any major medical expenses or having any procedures done. Before Medicare we made monthly premium payments. If one of us had any medical expenses we paid our deductible and anything beyound what insurance did not pay. Now the only thing I know anyone getting is if you have health insurance will get procedures like mammograms and colonoscopies paid for whether you have your deductible paid or not. I have 3 sons and none of the have been to the doctors for anything major medical wise. And they have not gotton any money back from their health insurance company. Same with other people.
Because all of your friends are self employed or provide their own insurance.

Insurance that is provided by the employer or part of the premium is shared with the employer would be worked out with them.

But I guess those stories in the newspaper about the millions refunded to Okies and the other state breakdowns are a big lie too.

Obviously you should take your show on the road Tamara and get out there and meet new people and widen your circle of friends, live ones that live in the real world not on the internet.
Packing Heat

Tyler, TX

#36566 Mar 12, 2013
The gorilla

This Repug guy went to the zoo one day. While he was standing
in front of the gorilla's enclosure, the wind gusted

and he got some grit in his eye. As he pulled his eyelid
down to dislodge the particle, the gorilla went crazy,
bent open the bars, and beat the Repug guy senseless.

When the Repug guy came to, the zookeeper was anxiously
bending over him. As soon as he was able to talk, he
explained what had happened. The zookeeper nodded and
explained that in gorilla language, pulling down your
eyelid means, "F*ck you."

This didn't make the gorilla's victim feel any better
and he vowed revenge like any good, hardcore Repug. The next day he purchased two
large knives, two party hats, two party horns, and a
large sausage. Putting the sausage in his pants, he
hurried to the zoo and over to the gorilla's cage, into
which he tossed a hat, a knife, and a party horn.
Knowing that the big apes were natural mimics, he put on
a party hat. The gorilla looked at him, and looked at
the hat, and put it on. Next he picked up his horn and
blew on it.

The gorilla picked up his horn and did the same. Then
the Repug man picked up his knife, whipped the sausage out of
his pants, and sliced it neatly in two. The gorilla
looked at the knife in his cage, looked at his own
crotch, and pulled down his eyelid.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#36567 Mar 12, 2013
Well I see the other is on here at the same time.
I'm out.
Posting here sucks.
JAG

Tyler, TX

#36568 Mar 12, 2013
TAMARA calling her best friend. She says that I just got engaged. Oh great who is the lucky guy

" WELL THEY ALL WERE"
Donnie

Tyler, TX

#36569 Mar 12, 2013
A teacher was working with a group of children, trying to broaden their horizons through sensory perception.
She brought in a variety of lifesavers and said, "Children, I'd like you to close your eyes and taste these."

The kids easily identified the taste of cherries, lemons and mint, but when the teacher gave them honey-flavored lifesavers, all of the kids were stumped.

"I'll give you a hint," said the teacher. "It's something your daddy and mommy probably call each other all the time."

Instantly, one of the Repug kids coughed his onto the floor and shouted, "Spit 'em out, guys, they're assholes!"
Packing Heat

Tyler, TX

#36570 Mar 12, 2013
"thought", if you cross a one way street do you have to look both ways?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 9 min Pete 84,547
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 12 min Weepy 90,996
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) 22 min Ha Ha 7
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 31 min Sick Man Freud 82,735
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 32 min Uncle Tab 232,665
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 56 min HELLary Clinton 666 105,180
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Oct '14) Fri MEL 51
More from around the web