|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
Today I placed my assault rifle right on the front lawn. I gave it a clip with 30 Rounds and noticing that it had no legs, placed it in a wheelchair to help it get around. I then left it alone and went about my business. While I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail, the lawn boy mowed the yard, a girl walked her dog down the street, and quite a few cars stopped at the stop sign right in front of my house.
After about an hour, I checked on the gun. It was still sitting there in the wheelchair, right where I had left it. It hadn't rolled itself anywhere. It certainly hadn't killed anyone, even with the numerous opportunities it had been presented to do so. In fact, it hadn't even loaded itself. Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the media hype about how dangerous guns are and how they kill people.
Either the media is wrong and it's the misuse of guns by PEOPLE that kills people or I'm in possession of the laziest gun in the world.
Alright, well I'm off to check on my spoons and forks. I hear they're making people fat.
This was good! I should email to all the government people I have emails for.
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Marcus wrote:
Rep.Tim Griffin, from Arkansas is a little hot under the collar. It seems his constituents are calling him saying dead people have been sent cell phones. Obamaphones to be precise. Multiple Obamaphones. Employers are reporting their employees are bragging about having as many as 10 cell phones.
Cost in 2012 alone for this boondoggle? 2.2 billion
Remember these cell phones are purchased through a Mexican National who owns the phone company, who is also connected to big financial supporters of Obama.
Follow the money trail!
Sequestration is the reason given for stopping tours of the White House, but did the Obama's cut back on spending taxpayers money. Last I heard was Michelle was planning a birthday bash with Beyonce and Adele entertaining her highness. Obama is playing golf with Tiger costing taxpayers one million dollars for approximately 4 hours of golf. Even daughter Maila is getting in on the action with a special NYC dinner for her and her friends. Nothing like being royalty during a financial crisis. Remember Obama talked about "hurting the American People" his administration wants the American People to feel the pain,not just a little but in the MOST PAINFUL way possible.
Fellow Americans the PAIN will continue but only if you let it continue. Call,email and write you congressman. If they don't listen fire them!
Damn waste of money. We are paying higher taxes,higher insurance,higher groceries,higher gas,higher utilities and what do they do? Throw our F*&King money down the drain! Our federal government is so poorly run it just stinks!

Check the national debt tally and it's 16.7 and climbing fast. We are so close to 17 trillion it ain't(sorry Tamara)funny. Interest rate alone would fund many programs and that's just money lost we never get anything to show for it. Might as well burned it.

But I just feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing Obama is enjoying his golf,Michelle birthday bash with Beyonce & Adele,Maila dinner with friends in NYC hasn't been interrupted. The King in his castle is undistrubed.

Meanwhile I eat hamburger...steak is too damn expensive!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn waste of money. We are paying higher taxes,higher insurance,higher groceries,higher gas,higher utilities and what do they do? Throw our F*&King money down the drain! Our federal government is so poorly run it just stinks!
Check the national debt tally and it's 16.7 and climbing fast. We are so close to 17 trillion it ain't(sorry Tamara)funny. Interest rate alone would fund many programs and that's just money lost we never get anything to show for it. Might as well burned it.
But I just feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing Obama is enjoying his golf,Michelle birthday bash with Beyonce & Adele,Maila dinner with friends in NYC hasn't been interrupted. The King in his castle is undistrubed.
Meanwhile I eat hamburger...steak is too damn expensive!
If ain't works for you then don't worry about me. Just one of those quirks I have. But I do agree with your post and it actually does more than just pist me off and that ain't no lie!
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>If ain't works for you then don't worry about me. Just one of those quirks I have. But I do agree with your post and it actually does more than just pist me off and that ain't no lie!
LOL. Ok then we're in agreement. My mother and wife both aren't happy when I use ain't but old habits are hard to die and besides my wife swats my rear end when I do it in front of her. Kinda like that...gives a fella ideas :-)
Lyndelle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Great green globs of greasy,grimmy gopher guts
Mutilated monkey meat,little dirty birdie feet,

French fried eyeballs smothered in kerosene
Me without my spoon...
but I gotta straw!

*author unknown
Lyndelle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

One bright morning in the middle of the night
two dead boys got up to fight,
Drew their swords back to back
Shot each other in the back
Deaf policeman heard the noise
Came and caught the two dead boys
You don't believe this story's true
Ask the blind man he saw it too.
Zane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Lyndelle wrote:
One bright morning in the middle of the night
two dead boys got up to fight,
Drew their swords back to back
Shot each other in the back
Deaf policeman heard the noise
Came and caught the two dead boys
You don't believe this story's true
Ask the blind man he saw it too.
So you enjoy prose...hmmmmmmm...let's see...

Middle of December on the first of July
The stars were shining brightly and the sun was in the sky,

The stars were merrily singing and the birds were in full bloom
As I went into the cellar to sweep the attic room.
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
Bluebird

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Two Repugs are walking through an alley, one glances over and observes a dog licking his privates. He remarks, "I wish I could do that."
His buddy says, "Well, you probably could, but you'd better pet him first."
Packing Heat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Did ya hear about the two bald headed Repugs?
>
>
>
Seems they put their heads together and made an ass of themselves.
Jesse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

What's better than winning a gold medal at the special olympics?
>
>
>
>
Not being repugtarded.
Zane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

What do you say to a Repug woman with two black eyes?
>
>
>
Nothing...you've done told her twice.
Marcus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

How do you get a Repug pregnant?

Dress her up like an alter boy.
TAMARA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

A Repug preacher was telling his congregation that anything they could think of, old or new, was discussed somewhere in the Bible and that the entirety of the human experience could be found there. After the service, he was approached by a repugtarted woman who said, "Preacher, I don't believe the Bible mentions PMS." The preacher replied that he was sure it must be there somewhere and that he would look for it.

The following week after the service, the Repug preacher called the woman aside and showed her a passage which read,... "And Mary rode Joseph's ass all the way to Bethlehem".
JAG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Jag was coming out of a shopping mall last Christmas, walking to his car, when he spotted this little boy crying in the parking lot. He asked him what was wrong. He said his mother, who was working three jobs just to get by, had scrimped and saved all year so there would be some money to buy gifts this year. He said his mother dropped him off at the mall with two one hundred dollar bills and told him to do the shopping for everyone as she had to go to work. The little boy said a man came up to him and took one of the bills. Oh my gosh, Jag said to himself. Jag asked the boy what he did. The little boy said he cried out for help. With all of the people around in the parking lot, Jag couldn't imagine that no one had heard him. "Show me how you cried for help," Jag asked. The little boy gave out a little "Help," which was barely audible, even though Jag was two feet away from him. So Jag took the other hundred dollar bill from him and ran away.
Mandy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

What's the difference between an Oakie zoo and an Buckeye zoo?

An Oakie zoo has a description of the animal on the front of the cage along with a recipe.
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Two guys were on each side of the river at night. Zane said , "I want to come over to your side."

"I tell ya what, said Packing Heat, I will shine my flashlight to you, and you can walk across the water on my light"

Zane said... "You think I am stupid or something, BOut the time I get halway across, you will turn the danged flashlight off."
JAG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

What does Mandy and Bluebird have between their breast that younger women do not?

A belly button!
Packing Heat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

What do twenty Repug women in a battered women's shelter have in common?

They just wouldn't listen.
Zane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

The blonde Repug woman brought her vibe back asked for a refund, the clerk asked her what was wrong with it " well to be honest it is chipping my teeth"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 35,661 - 35,680 of69,788
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••