OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

SayWhat

United States

#36453 Mar 11, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
I whole damn omelette! 3 eggs at the least! I remember some of those posts too and justaliar was always fighting with everyone and I do mean everyone. She hated Dee Smith,JAG,Dusty,WMCOL,and me always hated me but I think her hatred of Tamara and MistyGirl was off the charts. Personal very personal. Tamara would get right back at her and I thought Misty didn't give a royal fig what the hell justaliar thought. I think that got justaliar's goat(pun intended)more than anything else she said or did. Misty is obviously much more sophisicated than our resident Alf restaurant owner and it showed! Tamara and Dee are both nice older granny type ladies and misty just seemed confident and kinda "cool" in a good way. Bet she sharp to look at too. Just by the way she talked, oh well she's a married woman,lol. Now bluebird's smart but I haven't got a read on her yet. She's a mystery woman...
Time change, so I better sign off. Later dude.
Jesse, you still hoping misty gonna notice you? Give it up bud she retired and move on enjoying life with her hubby. That's right her hubby. Beside she's probably decades older than you, Ha!

I remember looney tuned justamouth. Rabid crazy liberal bitch. Couldn't believe a thing she said.

Ol' dusty is in South America chasing waves. Don't blame him for leaving Californication. Would'nt live there for love nor money.
Donnie

United States

#36454 Mar 11, 2013
Delbert McFarland wrote:
Justminuets hod dog cart food made me sick no more gyros! Butt hole still raw.
Not a hot dog that made you butthole sore, just a hot rod and is your other end sore also?
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#36455 Mar 11, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
I remember the conversation about MistyGirl interviewing people for jobs and the jobs were not for here in Oklahoma. I remember Justa making a big deal of the way she thought things had happened. From sitting in many times when my husband interviewed people for a secretary job if you really paid attention to body language and to what that person says about wanting to work and their person life you can tell a great deal about a person. I am sure interview people for the type of jobs MistyGirl was is some what different than interview someone to work in a restaurant. But in both jobs you want the feel that the person you are looking to hirer wants to WORK! So many out there want the jobs but actually does not want to really work to earn the pay. I never understood why Justa was making a big deal about how went about looking for employees to hirer. I think this was more of a creditablity thing trying to make someone to look stupid. I also think this had to do with with one female going after another female sort of like the popularity thing in High school. We all know that MistyGirl is not a starch Demo or Repub. She sees the good and bad on both sides. We know Justa is an Obama/Demo all the way and a person gets on her pist list if you ever go against the policies of the Obama/demo way of thinking. I donot get the idea that Justa is just a Democrat but an Obama/Democrat. Have you noticed there is a difference between just being a Democrat and an Obama/Democrat? I remember there being another person that was the same way that use to post on here some time back. If you been on here very long you would know who I am talking about.

So do I and in fact here it is right here posted on page #1255 post #25696. One can read the whole context and see how Justaminute totally lied as to what was said! I remember Justaminute telling a big lie and trying to make a big deal out her lie as she usually does! You can read that on page #1256 post #25714.

Body language and what a person says is the most important part of an interview to me when considering a hire. Not that you went to OSU, majored in accounting, got knocked up by an Iranian and had an abortion then lied about it then voted for Obama because of ignorance. Anyone that voted for Obama would not even be considered for employment by me if I know it or were to find out, that simple.

I can say unequivocally if I was starting a major corporation and were in need of a well Disciplined Top Notch CEO, MistyGirl would definitely be in the top consideration. And yes. it would come with a high 6 figure income and full benefits. In other words, Justaminute would never be considered regardless of qualifications she could produce even as a janitor. She would be considered a cancer on the rest of the staff.

I’ll take your bet on the other person you mention and guess who that may be, Redsonja2000. If my prize is a Gold Watch, pass it on to your husband and tell him “job well done”. He married the real prize, you.
Best Regards
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#36456 Mar 11, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember her being just hateful to you,Dee and MistyGirl. Personal hateful remarks. She seemed very intimidated by Misty. She couldn't debate on the same level so she made up bullshit to say to see if she could control Misty. Didn't work on Misty and it didnt work on you. Dee just quit posting I think. I haven't read anything from her for a long time.
I think justaminute is a radical progressive liberal hiding in the democratic party. She's a loon, batshit crazy loon. She doesn't represent a normal average run of the mill democrat the old traditonal democrat. Obama is a far leftie progressive liberal, he is god to justaminute and her kind.

Jesse, you remember correctly. Justaminute has always shown she is intimidated by MistyGirl for some odd reason still unknown to me. Justaminute can’t debate anyone on her own with just the facts without injecting the leftwing talking points or the sympathy card and the race card when all else fails! She is a pathetic progressive liberal hack of the worst kind without question. They hijacked the Democrat Party, hide within it and claim credit for any good that a Democrat may have ever done and lie and blame Republicans for damage Democrats done.
TAMARA

United States

#36457 Mar 11, 2013
Zane wrote:
JUSTA-MERRY-GO-SQUARE HEAD
I go round in circles and jerk, all the time
No plan for action, logic and reason, not my bag,
Archie Bunker has stolen my mind
No thought of my own, robotic speaking, blind, repeating Faux news
Desperately seeking welfare support,agreement on nothing,consensus with none
Dumb down the masses to vote repug ,government for the 1%, corporate welfare,litmus for repugs,
Control the Faux media,Dumb down education, repugnent internet blogs
Robo posts my nonsense, bundles electronic fireplace logs,
Let Rush Post
More proproganda,political lies,printed most,
Can't fix stupid repugs we've heard said all of our life
Repigs seek disruption,hatred,proverty,str ife,
So dumb is a repig to not realize and see elove
They counter growth in everthing,never let anything evolve,
What has proven in past to actually work best is freedom from economic slavery
Is common sense and hard work, of which the 1% have no ideas, ideas to test 17th century,
What happened to Iraq not so long ago,right?
Fell with a thunder, unjust war, US policies a blight,
Unjust Wars didn't work then and unjust wars won't ever work now
Believe what you want, you sad little fat elephant
Very funny
TAMARA

United States

#36458 Mar 11, 2013
Jesse wrote:
GOP
This is an Republican word used in Oklahoma. When someone has a bad case of nasal drip and the excess 'drip'/phlegm is sucked into the mouth cavity with force and then spat out. The result of this activity lying on the ground for some unsuspecting person to step in, is called 'gop'.
Watch that you don't step in the gop!
More than funny
Donnie

United States

#36459 Mar 11, 2013
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#36460 Mar 11, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
So do I and in fact here it is right here posted on page #1255 post #25696. One can read the whole context and see how Justaminute totally lied as to what was said! I remember Justaminute telling a big lie and trying to make a big deal out her lie as she usually does! You can read that on page #1256 post #25714.
Body language and what a person says is the most important part of an interview to me when considering a hire. Not that you went to OSU, majored in accounting, got knocked up by an Iranian and had an abortion then lied about it then voted for Obama because of ignorance. Anyone that voted for Obama would not even be considered for employment by me if I know it or were to find out, that simple.
I can say unequivocally if I was starting a major corporation and were in need of a well Disciplined Top Notch CEO, MistyGirl would definitely be in the top consideration. And yes. it would come with a high 6 figure income and full benefits. In other words, Justaminute would never be considered regardless of qualifications she could produce even as a janitor. She would be considered a cancer on the rest of the staff.
I’ll take your bet on the other person you mention and guess who that may be, Redsonja2000. If my prize is a Gold Watch, pass it on to your husband and tell him “job well done”. He married the real prize, you.
Best Regards
You did good. Red was who I was referring to.
Bluebird

United States

#36461 Mar 11, 2013
Republicans are deeply unpopular with American voters on foreign policy. That's a dramatic reversal from the Cold War era, when the public veered toward internationalist, assertive national security policies that consistently favored GOP candidates.

That slide began a decade ago this month with the Iraq War, writes New York Times conservative-leaning columnist Ross Douthat. "Beginning in 2003, a party that had long promised - and mostly delivered - peace through strength became identified with an intelligence fiasco, a botched occupation and the squandering of American resources, credibility and lives."

Sen. Rand Paul's filibuster last week over drones' policies laid bare stark divisions in the Republican coalition. "Officially, Paul's filibuster was devoted to a specific question of executive power - whether there are any limits on the president's authority to declare American citizens enemy combatants and deal out death to them."

"But anyone who listened (and listened, and listened) to his remarks, and put them in the context of his recent speeches and votes and bridge-building, recognized that he was after something bigger: a reorientation of conservative foreign policy thinking away from hair-trigger hawkishness and absolute deference to executive power."

But "national greatness conservatism" of the sort espoused by former Vice President Cheney and others still has its defenders. In Commentary, Jonathan S. Tobin argues critics of Rand Paul in the Senate, most prominently John McCain (Ariz.) and Lindsey Graham (S.C.) haven't approached the issue very effectively.

"Sounding like angry old men telling the kids to get off their lawn isn't the best way to respond to an event that galvanized the country and inspired admiration from both the right and the left," Tobin write
Packing Heat

United States

#36462 Mar 11, 2013
Ron Paul would have planes flying into our buildings left and right. I'm so glad he didn't get the nomination. I love his fiscal policies dearly. However, we MUST continue to prosecute the war on terror. At least even obama gives lip service to it. Ron Paul is completely opposed to the U.S. protecting herself. How anti-American is that?
Jesse

United States

#36463 Mar 11, 2013
Btw, Ron's son Rand spouts off pretty much the same naive foreign policy views. I can't vote for someone as president with isolationist views like that.
TAMARA

United States

#36464 Mar 11, 2013
please don't forget that the warlike posturing and insipid drum beating of the u.s. is what has led to all the terrorism that we've experienced.
Marcus

United States

#36465 Mar 11, 2013
How would planes be flying into building if we didn't attack Iraq? How was a war of choice and agression against Iraq "protecting ourselves"? What is American about the Iraq war
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#36467 Mar 11, 2013
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting story. I spent my entire day interviewing applicants for a job opening I advertised. I had half a dozen interviewed by noon today all were college grads and 2 had MBA's. When I asked them questions about their families and future plans the majority didn't have confidence with the direction of the country and 3 of them had been laid off former jobs and 1 of the 3 had lost his home because he couldn't find a new job.
3 of the six I interviewed were former successful business owners who had employees and had been in business for over 10 years and because of new licensing and insurance requirements and the increased cost (overhead) of operating business they decided to close the doors on their business and seek employment elsewhere.
These people I interviewed drove anywhere from 20 to 150 miles to apply for this job opening.
They are all concerned over the direction of America. Everyone of them mentioned the disconnect between the American People and our politicians in Washington D.C. they feel betrayed, they worked hard paid alot of taxes along the way and now they are practically begging for a job. 4 of the applicants told me they had sent out numerous resumes and my company was the only one to call them in for a interview.
Not one said they were happy with Obama not one said they were going to support him in the coming election. They all said they were active voters and they and their spouses would vote without fail.
What does all of that mean? Well I would surmise from the sampling of the people I spoke with today it's not looking too good for Obama.
Justaminute is this MistyGirls post you keep going on about? It is posted on page 1255 post #25696 and she was posting to Dusty on Aug 13, 2012.

Sounds like her interviews were to get a feeling to where the people she was interview was coming from and wanted for themselves in the future.

Thanks for the info Packing Heat!
Mandy

United States

#36468 Mar 11, 2013
Ashley Judd All But Certain To Run For Senate
Conservatives taking aim at actress and activist
JAG

United States

#36469 Mar 11, 2013
If Ashley runs Ashley wins. Bank on it. Then McConnell won't be able to filibuster himself any more.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#36471 Mar 11, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Justaminute is this MistyGirls post you keep going on about? It is posted on page 1255 post #25696 and she was posting to Dusty on Aug 13, 2012.
Sounds like her interviews were to get a feeling to where the people she was interview was coming from and wanted for themselves in the future.
Thanks for the info Packing Heat!

Your welcome!

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#36472 Mar 11, 2013
Bluebird wrote:
<quoted text>
...and your smarter than average...way smarter :)
Why thank you.
Donnie

United States

#36473 Mar 11, 2013
INVENTIONS BY REPUBLICANS

1) Inflatable dart board.
2) Glow-in-the-dark sunglasses.
3) A book on how to read.
4) Solar-powered flashlight.
5) Screen door on a submarine.
Marcus

United States

#36474 Mar 11, 2013
For a change of pace we ordered a Bush Pizza last weekend. Disappointment. Turned out to be a plain base with "IOU" squirted in tomato sauce.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr bacon hater 102,591
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 14 hr Commodore Jedi 113,372
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 18 hr Ramsey Bolton 110,339
Election Who do you support for District Judge in Oklaho... (Oct '10) Fri WarForOil 4
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Ohio's 4th ... (Nov '14) Nov 13 Tammy Huennerkopf 7
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Texas's 23r... (Nov '14) Nov 12 Vaquero 43
Election jason smith (Oct '10) Nov 12 pepperwood 13
More from around the web