OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Donnie

United States

#36332 Mar 10, 2013
Jesse wrote:
GOP
This is an Republican word used in Oklahoma. When someone has a bad case of nasal drip and the excess 'drip'/phlegm is sucked into the mouth cavity with force and then spat out. The result of this activity lying on the ground for some unsuspecting person to step in, is called 'gop'.
Watch that you don't step in the gop!
Very true
Donnie

United States

#36333 Mar 10, 2013
Marcus wrote:
Marcus
A man who dances with other men in a homo-erotic manner
I was just dancing on the pool table last night and that marcus had to come and ruin it for me!
Funny
Donnie

United States

#36334 Mar 10, 2013
Marcus wrote:
Marcus
Two-tone perfection... Or FSP
Depends on context
Hey bro!!! Did you see that guy whip out his Marcus in the hotel lobby last night???
Ugg!!!
Donnie

United States

#36335 Mar 10, 2013
Marcus wrote:
Marcus
Usually known as weed or pot. Marijuanaa's new name to keep it on the down low.
You got busted for seein' marcus?
That sucks! I'd love to meet him tomorow behind the store.
Ha Ha
Donnie

United States

#36336 Mar 10, 2013
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
Donnie

United States

#36337 Mar 10, 2013
Well Marcus said she would inject herself with progressive liberalism and be back spewing the same vomit as before. Marcus is obviously smarter than I am. Even had the time frame...

She didn't even take time to read a chapter before she started her hand fed George Soros inspired litany.
Donnie

United States

#36338 Mar 10, 2013
Wonder why these ifiogetzeds retards are not in church spewing their sh!t instead of spewing their sh!t on topix?
Donnie

United States

#36339 Mar 10, 2013
Your right I'm black...
Donnie

United States

#36340 Mar 10, 2013
I also like my women like my coffee, hot and black.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#36341 Mar 10, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right I'm not black...
And completely immune to sarcasm.
I.E. too dumb to notice.
Donnie

United States

#36342 Mar 10, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
And completely immune to sarcasm.
I.E. too dumb to notice.
...right back at ya....
ElohimsOkie

Broken Bow, OK

#36343 Mar 10, 2013
Donnie wrote:
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?
A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
I see your still in the left\right mind set.

Both partys are corrupt and neither cares about we the people.
Donnie

United States

#36344 Mar 10, 2013
ElohimsOkie wrote:
<quoted text>I see your still in the left\right mind set.
Both partys are corrupt and neither cares about we the people.
Hey guy I hope you understand that's justaminute using my name to cause confusion and disrupt any conversation between people.
ElohimsOkie

Broken Bow, OK

#36345 Mar 10, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey guy I hope you understand that's justaminute using my name to cause confusion and disrupt any conversation between people.
I'm just replying, don't know whos who.
Donnie

United States

#36346 Mar 10, 2013
ElohimsOkie wrote:
<quoted text>I'm just replying, don't know whos who.
Justaminute took a full week I know of posting under other people's usernames, hours and hours if you go back and look. Crazy.
The posts were designed to disrupt anyone having a conversation because people weren't saying what she wanted to hear.

NUTS
Jesse

United States

#36347 Mar 10, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Justaminute took a full week I know of posting under other people's usernames, hours and hours if you go back and look. Crazy.
The posts were designed to disrupt anyone having a conversation because people weren't saying what she wanted to hear.
NUTS
Yeah but the heifer's bonkers so what can you expect?
Zane

United States

#36348 Mar 10, 2013
JUSTA-MERRY-GO-ROUND

You go round in circles, all the time
No plan of action, logic,reason define,

Progressive liberalism has stolen your mind
No thought your own, robotic speaking,blind,

Desperately seeking support,agreement,consensus
Dumb down the masses,government welfare,litmus,

Control the media,education,internet blogs
Robo posts your nonsense, bundles electronic logs,

NYT,MSNBC,Salon,Daily Kos,lefties,Huffington Post
More proproganda,political lies,printed most,

Can't fix stupid we've heard said all of our life
Liberals seek disruption,hatred,proverty,str ife,

So dumb is a progressive to not realize and see
They counter growth in business,never let be,

What has proven in past to actually work best
Is common sense and hard work,ideas to test,

What happened to USSR not so long ago,right?
Fell with a thunder, it's policies a blight,

It didn't work then and it won't ever work now
Believe what you want, you sad little cow.
Marcus

United States

#36349 Mar 10, 2013
All this anti-gun legislation is another smoke and mirror trick by the progressive liberals. USA Today
featured quotes and information to convince the American public to give up second ammendment rights to bear arms.

But they fail to tell the public the advocacy group they quoted from is linked to Soro's network of a progressive liberal biased agenda. Soro's is a mastermind of manipulation of the masses and has successfully taken down entire country's financial systems.

This is one more important step in the road of "change" NWO must have to implement U.N.Agenda 21.
ElohimsOkie

Broken Bow, OK

#36350 Mar 10, 2013
Marcus wrote:
All this anti-gun legislation is another smoke and mirror trick by the progressive liberals. USA Today
featured quotes and information to convince the American public to give up second ammendment rights to bear arms.
But they fail to tell the public the advocacy group they quoted from is linked to Soro's network of a progressive liberal biased agenda. Soro's is a mastermind of manipulation of the masses and has successfully taken down entire country's financial systems.
This is one more important step in the road of "change" NWO must have to implement U.N.Agenda 21.
Get ready to live in forty story highrise, go to a crapy little factory job for 12-16 hours a day. Just like China, hehehe.
Zane

United States

#36351 Mar 10, 2013
Read an article on anti-gun legislation going through Colorado. SB-13-196 allows gun manufacturers to be sued for the illegal use of their firearms. So if they sale to a store and it's purchased by someone who does a crime then technically the manufacture can be sued for damages. Why don't we sue Ford,GM,Nissan,Toyota when someone takes a vehicle and causes damage due to reckless driving,DUI,DWI,putting their makeup on,texting,sleeping behind the wheel...the list is endless. The same could be said if someone bought a shovel from Lowe's then committed a crime. Should the manufacturer of the shovel be responsible for a garden tool some one used as a weapon. How about the woman who kills her husband by bashing his head in with a cast iron skillet? Somehow it's the manufacturer of the skillet whose responsible for the death?

Liberal progressive nonsense!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr AMERICAN SUNSHINE 262,124
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr BIG Pork 100,530
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr The WB 97,604
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 8 hr TCHS Class of 1977 678
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 13 hr Chilli J 109,506
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Ohio's 7th ... (Nov '14) 22 hr coffee tea or me 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in South Dako... (Oct '10) Mar 24 zionists rule USA 16
More from around the web