Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Marcus

United States

#36178 Mar 8, 2013
Marcus
A man who takes huge dumps.
Ah God! That Marcus is punishing my toilet!
Marcus

United States

#36179 Mar 8, 2013
Marcus

Another way to say "weed" in front of parents.

"Hey man wanna hang out wit marcus today?"

"Sure, Marcus is hella coo!"
Sammy

United States

#36180 Mar 8, 2013
That Marcus is surely one cool head, but who likes a

drafty toilet?
Linn

United States

#36181 Mar 8, 2013
Marcus

An incredible human being. Whenever anybody says bad about this Italian master it's false, and out of envy. Marcus is an Italian friend with a heart of gold, and has eyes so deep you can stare into his soul. He is an amazing human person. He has a good sense of style, humor, love, and sports. This italian dynamo will always try his hardest to achieve in everything he does. He is the best friend you could find. Don't think falsly on this wonderful human, he is an incredible Italian and will always make you smile.

Aww Marcus is so cute!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#36182 Mar 8, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's true that Saddam Hussien was responsible for 9-11.
And Obama was born in Kenya and only wants to destroy America.
These are well known facts in Vinita Oklahoma.
You make your fellow Okies proud.
Keep up the good work.
Don't expect any college admission offices to contact you.

Since I didnít mention Saddam, Iíll let you blame him all you want for anything you want. The only gratification I enjoy was that day they hung him. He damn sure deserved it and he damn sure felt it. I still watch that video today on You Tube And Laugh My Ass Off.

Yes I mentioned Obama bi Lyin too. Yes he has made a complete mess of things and just about has bankrupt America but did get our credit rating downgraded first time in our history.

Not sure if these facts are well known in Vinita or not since I live on Grand Lake. Since it is in Craig County which also encompasses Vinita as well, that location under my name represents the IP Providers location. When I lived in Tulsa it said I was from Chicago and itís well known there that Obama was born in Kenya.

Yes, my fellow Okies are rather proud of me since Iím the one they run to when they need to borrow money or sell something, whatís your point?

I will, in fact did a damn good job this last time even though Mitt lost, Obama did not win one damn County in this State. I have couple of years to spread my good work across the country and keep that Damn Purple Lip Kenyan A Lame Duck!

You would be wrong, the college admission office called last year and will call every year for a while until all my grandchildren finish. They ask me instead of asking Obama to steal it from another taxpayer like you goddamn liberals do. Now fuck off chump!
Siamon

United States

#36183 Mar 8, 2013
Marcus

The best guy you will ever meet. One could only hope to have a Marcus as their friend as he'll be there with you at the drop of a hat be it in a time of need or just to chill together & laugh at others expense. A Marcus has a bit of a past, but it has only made him stronger. He does not put up with nonsense. Once you have him as a friend you've met the best person of your life. Often misunderstood, he don't care. He knows the ones he truly loves know him inside out. Honest, caring, loving & freakin hilarious. Sarcasm beyond many's comprehension, as they do not deserve to know him.
I love me some Marcus, he's the best friend you could ever have.

Man, I wish I could be like a Marcus to that fine man, he would inevitably fall in love.

His smile is infectious, his laugh above all others. I need me some Marcus .
Marcus

United States

#36184 Mar 8, 2013
Wat a dolt!!!!

The sane people of the United States have spoken. And the unsane retarted folks of the cesspool oklahoma will stew in their juices (body fluids) for another four years and will try unsuccessfully to elect another repig dolt.
Marcus

United States

#36185 Mar 8, 2013
Yes, I markus agree 100%.
Marcus

United States

#36186 Mar 8, 2013
Repigs suck.
Marcus

United States

#36187 Mar 8, 2013
Marcus

Two-tone perfection... Or FSP

Depends on context

Hey bro!!! Did you see that guy whip out his Marcus in the hotel lobby last night???
Marcus

United States

#36188 Mar 8, 2013
Marcus

Usually known as weed or pot. Marijuanaa's new name to keep it on the down low.

You got busted for seein' marcus?

That sucks! I'd love to meet him tomorow behind the store.
Jesse

United States

#36189 Mar 8, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I didnít mention Saddam, Iíll let you blame him all you want for anything you want. The only gratification I enjoy was that day they hung him. He damn sure deserved it and he damn sure felt it. I still watch that video today on You Tube And Laugh My Ass Off.
Yes I mentioned Obama bi Lyin too. Yes he has made a complete mess of things and just about has bankrupt America but did get our credit rating downgraded first time in our history.
Not sure if these facts are well known in Vinita or not since I live on Grand Lake. Since it is in Craig County which also encompasses Vinita as well, that location under my name represents the IP Providers location. When I lived in Tulsa it said I was from Chicago and itís well known there that Obama was born in Kenya.
Yes, my fellow Okies are rather proud of me since Iím the one they run to when they need to borrow money or sell something, whatís your point?
I will, in fact did a damn good job this last time even though Mitt lost, Obama did not win one damn County in this State. I have couple of years to spread my good work across the country and keep that Damn Purple Lip Kenyan A Lame Duck!
You would be wrong, the college admission office called last year and will call every year for a while until all my grandchildren finish. They ask me instead of asking Obama to steal it from another taxpayer like you goddamn liberals do. Now fuck off chump!
Justaliar is on the rag again!
Marcus

United States

#36190 Mar 8, 2013
Marcus

Someone that stay stuntn, very well dressed with many talents, in and out of the bedroom. He has a name for himself so, everyone wants him. He love young under aged girls. A smart, sweet, intellectual, loving and caring man. A man who takes huge dumps. If he likes you, hell pay all your bills to make sure you fall in love with him. He crazy, he'll stalk you. He tends to tell many lies for no reason. but will make you laugh a lot, and can make you the happiest boy at sometimes. He texts you everyday and talks to you a lot. A big Cheater, and will have sex with many boys off his name. He Is Bi !!! He love cars and music. One of the few people you will never forget.

Marcus got money boy you better holla at him.
Marcus

United States

#36191 Mar 8, 2013
Marcus

A man who dances with other men in a homo-erotic manner

I was just dancing on the pool table last night and that marcus had to come and ruin it for me!
Zane

United States

#36192 Mar 8, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Justaliar is on the rag again!
Please no one even think of giving this greasy spoon owner a transfusion!
Marcus

United States

#36193 Mar 8, 2013
Marcus

A complete and utter cu**nt

Friend 1 - What you doing tonight?

Friend 2 - I'm seeing Marcus, do you want to come?

Friend 1 - No i don't, He's a cu**nt
Lois

United States

#36194 Mar 8, 2013
Sammy wrote:
That Marcus is surely one cool head, but who likes a
drafty toilet?
Ha Ha
Ria

United States

#36195 Mar 8, 2013
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
Sanny R

United States

#36196 Mar 8, 2013
Ria wrote:
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?
A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
yes
Zane

United States

#36197 Mar 8, 2013
Long hair,large chest,knuckles drag the ground
she walks silent stealth not making a sound,

Her mate is never with her, preferring to work
Their sex life non-existent no longer a perk

Her children are two, all grown not near home
As soon as possible they packed,the world to roam,

She spends her time eating and wiping her ass
Drinking to forget her choices,made in the past,

Only two children raised, but one purged and died
She gave it up for convenience,no tear ever cried,

To this day she defends her actions as fair,right
Her choice as a mother terminate,extinguish light,

For to live with herself and the choices she made
Being liberal,intolerant,cruel is the game played,

Karma will visit and bring with justice and fear
Can't run and hide the evil deed, truth very clear,

Closed eyes at night no rest for your spirit,mind
Demons will visit for the child left behind,

Flush down the tiolet as garbage,waste to be rid
Justaminute condemn herself forever,as a vile pig.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min Julia 160,380
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min PantsUpDontLOOT 162,690
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 40 min Another Damn Liberal 62,649
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 49 min Chopper Read GED 57,775
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr Observant 4,176
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr Victoria 60,957
Who's got your vote in the New Hampshire Senate... 4 hr Freebird USA 20

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE