• Other (explain below)
Comments
35,041 - 35,060 of 75,235 Comments Last updated 27 min ago
Donnie

United States

#35872 Mar 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
what so funny is you asking permisson and going to fill your class time with Justaminute stories...And your on this board to boot...
I swear another new person with a new story comes out of the wood work like clockwork around here.
It boggles the mind..all this testimony and stories....
Now we have a young female student among crusty old men.....
A misogynist poet.. a young female that appreciates misogyny and wants to take it to class....LOL go ahead honey...
Damn you are bonkers you know that dipshit? Audrey used to post back a few months ago if my memory serves me correct she posted to several of us and I remember she really didn't like dusty. He made explicit comments to her and scared the B-jesus out of the kid. Can't believe you don't remember something that happened in October or November of last year...
Mack

Canton, TX

#35873 Mar 6, 2013
What a bunch of loser repigs.

Repigs

Repigs

Repigs

Could one insult another human being with a worse word.

Yes, republican.
JAG

United States

#35874 Mar 6, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
You know she's looney dude. Remember what she did last time. Just tell her to FO.
Yep
Mack

Canton, TX

#35875 Mar 6, 2013
Do just repigs judge these posts?

Two year olds still krapping their pants.
Donnie

United States

#35876 Mar 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
All this has been fun but really Justaminute is leaving the building LOL.
The multiple personality wingnut-o-rama was a hoot.
When you leave all the "extras" leave too. Good riddance to you all!
Jacob

United States

#35877 Mar 6, 2013
Zane wrote:
Daffodils,roses,tulips,babies breath and spring
smells nice,looks nice,makes you sing,
Your personality is pleasing and you are so fun
jumping,playing and laughing under the sun,
Canaries,parrots,redbird, one bella bluebird
bring peace,radiance of life happily assured,
Suddenly much screeching,discordant and harsh
Ugliness,lies,misinformation, such a farce,
Who goes there to bring such dismay and chaos?
Is it a person,an animal, a fat little bear lost?
Why no, it's none other than a lesbian wore out,sad
Alfie's mad, the village hates the old hag,
Not to worry, Alfie found a home including a moat
Which justaminute shares with a bowlegged goat!
Zane my man, thanks for the humor!

LOL
For

Canton, TX

#35878 Mar 6, 2013
Typical Repug gun nut

According to Oklahoma City’s KFOR, police in Ada arrested Christie Dawn Harris at the Dairy Lou Drive Inn on drug charges, and soon discovered why she kept repeating that she needed to go to the bathroom.

The female officer searching Harris noticed “something strange.”

“The officer observed the handle of a revolver sticking out from inside her body,” Pontotoc County District Attorney Chris Ross told KFOR.

A police property report described the item as a “gun located in suspect vagina.”

The report said that the weapon was “loaded with three live rounds and one spent shell.”

“It was a five shot,” Ross explained.“It was loaded and as she turned around, she noticed more plastic baggies, larger plastic baggies wedged in the crack of her buttocks.”

“It would seem to be a very dangerous place to carry a loaded firearm,” he added.“If it goes off it’s only going one place.”

Both the revolver and the baggies full of methamphetamine were removed from the woman’s body.

During a Wednesday news broadcast on Chicago’s WGN-TV, the news team played a portion of the
Donnie

United States

#35879 Mar 6, 2013
Mack wrote:
Do just repigs judge these posts?
Two year olds still krapping their pants.
You lied...again
ElohimsOkie

Broken Bow, OK

#35880 Mar 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you don't recall all those extra presidential powers came during the Bush admin in the Patriot Act....we told you that they will never be given up no matter who is in charge..a Dem or a Repub...
You think that progressives haven't been fussing about drones...really...the government is more than happy to play the fear card to help you relieve yourself of your constitutional rights...
See..that's why they keep us divided...your little pea shooters might take down a bad guy but they won't take down a gov that is so military invested like ours....we've lost the battle on that and it's going to take alot of effort from all of us to get it back...but I don't see that happening in today's divisive US....you've been convinced that we Dems are your enemies...and you bought it hook, line and sinker...To bad...
I don't like either party.
Years ago an agenda was set, U.N. Agenda 21. No matter who the president is they each must do their part to forward the agenda. If not than its JFK time.
Powkat

Canton, TX

#35881 Mar 6, 2013
"Gun located in suspect vagina' I think all vaginas are suspect for Republicans. This one just got caught.
Jay

Canton, TX

#35882 Mar 6, 2013
Talk about your Republican cognitive dissonance. Gun & vagina together.
Theo

Canton, TX

#35883 Mar 6, 2013
Oh, see, now, this is just gonna make Lindsey Graham GLAD he never got involved with none of those icky, dangerous VAGINAS!
antony

Canton, TX

#35884 Mar 6, 2013
I wonder what first lady of the gop graham hides in his vagina? I know! A clown car full of republicans.
Margart

Canton, TX

#35885 Mar 6, 2013
It should have been turned the other way and pointed at a republican. Do you think she controlled it by using her muscles.
Hood

Canton, TX

#35886 Mar 6, 2013
Get used to it, America. With the current fixation about guns, vaginal probes and standing your ground, this could become more common. If men want to think of guns as peckers they shouldn't be surprised if women decide they get to decide what goes in their 'holster'.
Ynot

Canton, TX

#35887 Mar 6, 2013
Happiness is a warm gun. (Happiness. Bang, bang. Shoot, shoot.)
YRob

Canton, TX

#35888 Mar 6, 2013
Hoo Ha heater?

Pus***sy pistol.

Slot gat?
Handy

Canton, TX

#35889 Mar 6, 2013
It's the new NRA toy, a combo-vibrator/revolver. You have to supply your own meth.
JLO

Canton, TX

#35890 Mar 6, 2013
Q: Why is a vagina just like the weather?

A: When it's wet, it's time to go inside.
NoBody

Canton, TX

#35891 Mar 6, 2013
Guns are the new tea bagger, rescumlican Trans Vaginal Probe

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Commietator 151,542
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 min ChicknButt 53,679
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min ORIGINAL WILLARD 146,326
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 min Muslim in the Whi... 96,462
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 9 min SpasticColon 17,917
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 11 min al g banking it 57,296
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 25 min havemercy 3,088
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••