1,514 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

ElohimsOkie

Broken Bow, OK

#35771 Mar 5, 2013
John Kerry said the American people have a right to be stupid. He must be referring to the ones that keep voting him in.
MistyGirl

United States

#35772 Mar 5, 2013
Monday the government sent an internal memo instructing government departments such as the Dept. of Agriculture to make sure sequestor related cuts (reductions)INFLICT AS MUCH PAIN AS POSSIBLE to make sure "you are not contradicting what we said the impact would be".

I would call that an indictment of this administration. These people were elected to have American's best interest,the citizen's of the United States protection first and foremost but instead they are playing games with our taxpayer money and using misinformation and LIES to manipulate the public.

SHAME ON THIS ADMINISTRATION AND THIS PRESIDENT!

Wynton Hall
3/5/2013 11:39 PDT
Breitbart.com
Glenn

Desoto, TX

#35773 Mar 5, 2013
Don’t say Glenn Beck didn’t warn us. He said this would happen if we put a communist in the White House in 2008—and predicted it would only get worse if we reelected Obama in 2012. We should have listened when experts at Fox News cautioned us that Barack Hussein Obama wanted to destroy the U.S. economy—but no—we were foolish and naďve. It was only a matter of time, then, before the stock market plunged to record lows and…uh…did you say that the Dow hit a record high today?

Well, of course, corporate profits have plummeted…What …they’re higher than any time since 1950? WTF?
Glenn

Desoto, TX

#35774 Mar 5, 2013
The good news keeps piling up like billions of dollars in untaxed profits stashed in illegal Swiss bank accounts. (Not that you, as members in good standing of the 1%, or your corporate lawyers, would know anything about that.) The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled in Citizens United that your corporation is now a real person with feelings and all the six senses, apparently, and protected free speech. In other words, where once there were two Koch brothers, now there are three. We shall call the imaginary third Koch brother “Hal.” Hal doesn’t eat much or drink much, but he can now drown out the voice of the people during election season by pouring tens of millions of dollars into politicians’ campaign coffers.
Glenn

Desoto, TX

#35775 Mar 5, 2013
ant states to pass laws, for example, breaking teachers’ unions and ease the way for corporate takeover of the public schools? Hey, why not fund the American Legislative Exchange Council? Want to keep taxes on capital gains low?“Hal” says,“I’m putting my money where my mouth would be if I actually had one! I’m donating to Tea Party stalwarts like Ted Cruz!”

Finally, you can still get by labeling yourself a “job creator” and insist that you deserve huge pay and incentive packages because, frankly, you “work harder” than those lowly “moochers” who make up the lousy 47%.
Glenn

Desoto, TX

#35776 Mar 5, 2013
Ah, who cares? Profits are up and nothing else matters—except blocking attempts to provide health care for your poorly paid workers. Everyone knows that’s socialized medicine, which would mean unplugging granny. And besides, if a few workers die it’s really no big deal, because you can always get more. You can even hire a still-plugged-in granny, because ever since you and your Wall Street buddies crashed the U.S. economy in 2008, more senior citizens have been forced to return to work than ever before.
Glenn

Desoto, TX

#35777 Mar 5, 2013
Meanwhile, according to an article in the New York Times yesterday, the sequestration may cost 700,000 jobs across the country. Just more good news for corporate ears! With unemployment stubbornly high, your workers are going to be very careful about making demands for increased pay and benefits.
Glenn

Desoto, TX

#35778 Mar 5, 2013
Don’t like it? Well, that’s too damn bad. Don’t make those job creators mad or they’ll create some other jobs pronto—ironically, many of them somewhere in Communist China—and then you’ll be sad. If only you’d listened to Glenn Beck when he told you President Obama was a Marxist and hated America.

Now you see what happens when the government makes life too hard for “Hal” and his corporate pals?
Jayne

Desoto, TX

#35779 Mar 5, 2013
COMMUNIST REVOLUTION FOR ALL!!!! SEND THE PEE PARTY TOO WORK CAMPS!!!
Bluebird

United States

#35780 Mar 5, 2013
Justaminute rants again!
Alf

Desoto, TX

#35781 Mar 5, 2013
gonna find me a bluebird
Bluebird

United States

#35782 Mar 5, 2013
MistyGirl wrote:
Monday the government sent an internal memo instructing government departments such as the Dept. of Agriculture to make sure sequestor related cuts (reductions)INFLICT AS MUCH PAIN AS POSSIBLE to make sure "you are not contradicting what we said the impact would be".
I would call that an indictment of this administration. These people were elected to have American's best interest,the citizen's of the United States protection first and foremost but instead they are playing games with our taxpayer money and using misinformation and LIES to manipulate the public.
SHAME ON THIS ADMINISTRATION AND THIS PRESIDENT!
Wynton Hall
3/5/2013 11:39 PDT
Breitbart.com
Misinformation lies and deceit is what this administration represents to the American People. The stock market is a false market because it is being flooded with newly printed and circulated money which gives a nice "bump" in the stock but also increases inflation. Inflation is cause when the value of the dollar is less and that's what happens when you print money and put it in circulation. All of us have seen the inflation rising though our government tells us that is not the case and even some liberals with (MSNBC) says that the economy is booming. What a lie, what misinformation. What is real and true is inflation is a daily problem for the elderly,poor and what few middle class are still trying to survive in this bad economy. What is real and true is our utilities,groceries and basic living cost have risen faster and farther than any of us anticipated and America is hurting!

One record this administration has achieve justaminute alias's forget to mention is tax receipts are higher than ever before and Obama wants more taxes from all of us because he has an agenda just like Hugo Chavez had an agenda for his country which ended up with government owning everything!
Bluebird

United States

#35783 Mar 5, 2013
Alf wrote:
gonna find me a bluebird
Was it Donnie or was it Jesse who said you were a sasquatch? But I guess a short fat Alf might be mistaken for a sasquatch...
Alf

Desoto, TX

#35784 Mar 5, 2013
Another myth debunked. If only debunking the myths of Republicans were this easy!
Sandy

Desoto, TX

#35785 Mar 5, 2013
I think it’s settled: The Daily Caller is a publication run by a bunch of people who just discovered yesterday that sex exists, and they cannot get over how disgusted they are by the entire thing.

The Demorats says,“Hey, I’m comfortable with my body and willing to go the distance for my art.”

The Repigs says,“I’m still struggling to understand that women are naked under their clothes, and thus need a great deal of proof that the very same woman I’ve seen clothed can also be naked sometimes.”
Donnie

United States

#35786 Mar 5, 2013
Sandy wrote:
I think it’s settled: The Daily Caller is a publication run by a bunch of people who just discovered yesterday that sex exists, and they cannot get over how disgusted they are by the entire thing.
The Demorats says,“Hey, I’m comfortable with my body and willing to go the distance for my art.”
The Repigs says,“I’m still struggling to understand that women are naked under their clothes, and thus need a great deal of proof that the very same woman I’ve seen clothed can also be naked sometimes.”
Justaminute if your comfortable with your fat squatty alf sasquatch body whatever heifer none of us gives a damn. But on a off hand note it does explain why your husband prefers the neighbors goat for romance.
Maddy

United States

#35787 Mar 5, 2013
Another record for the liberal books. Wallstreet stocks hit a record high today. Congratulations as the wealthy get wealthier. But we also made other records today which haven't been mentioned yet:

January 2013 New York City set a record 50,000 people sleeping in homeless shelters with 21,000 of those being children. This is 22% HIGHER than last years statistics.

We mentioned the stock market and millionaires and billionaires growing their respective wealth but another interesting fact is the government so-called stimulus of 2.5 trillion has accomplished a jobless recovery. The stock market has benefited but the american public saw a personal income loss of over 3.6% in HIGHER COST of fuel, groceries, utilities and healthcare. An consequence of throwing massive amounts of dollars at a time of newly printed money into the economy.

There is one BOOMTOWN to report. Obama has created a Washington D.C. unpresented growth boom through federal jobs and programs but the non-federal workers/citizens are dealing with 7.8% rise in homeless living in shelters and families without homes has risen to an astonishing 18%.

The weathly are getting wealthier and the middle class and poor are getting poorer that is the reality and that is what statistics reveal.

We were told sequestration couldn't be avoided since we are borrowing 46 cents of every dollar we spend something unsustainable. The stewards of this country are now the Obama administration and the majority party which is the democrats but we haven't had a budget submitted by the democrats for over 4 years. Consider the fact every dollar spent 46 cents of that dollar is borrowed then consider the fact John Kerry Secretary of State just gave 250 million Monday to Morsi of Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood on top of the 190 million already given for a total so far of 450 million dollars of American Taxpayer's money.

Why?

Couldn't we use that money to offset part of the sequestration or pay off part of the debt which is growing interest every day? Did we receive any payback for the mega amounts of money we have spent in Egypt to date? Or any of the other M.E. countries?
Maddy

United States

#35788 Mar 5, 2013
One more record for the Obama administration: RECORD setting tax receipts for the government coffers. Wonder how this president and his congress will "spend" this revenue?
Audrey

United States

#35789 Mar 5, 2013
Golly your smart!
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#35790 Mar 5, 2013
The expansion of the Obama Welfare State will be the major flash point going forward. You don’t have to be an Economist to figure out that there’s no way we can have an expanding public sector and expanding welfare entitlement programs while the private sector that pays for it all, is shrinking. Right now we have more that receive some sort of assistance than those that pay taxes to support it. Obama‘s policies continue to persuade more and more companies and wealthy taxpayers to leave America or at least get their money out of reach of taxes, shrinking the tax-base even further.

With that said, pay very close attention for the next 90 days. You will see Obama really double down and demand more taxes to increase Government spending or will purposely wreck the economy believing he can get away with blaming the Republicans. Like I said earlier, his job approval rating is in fact dropping faster than Octo-Moms uterus. What Obama and his administration is doing is beyond treason, it is total economic suicide and the poor and needy will suffer first and suffer the most. No job, no assistance and no funds to implement Obamacare leaving millions at the mercy of a medical facility to see them.

I only give a 10% probability that the economy is still intact by 2016 if the spending doesn‘t stop immediately and reform the entitlement spending. That is the leading cost driving our debt. If not then we will have an epic crash within the next four years and I wouldn’t be surprised if it actually happens this year. If our economy does crash, the chaos factor will be high, Obama will be historically unpopular, and may be hounded out of office before his second term expires. Government payout for entitlements of any kind will come to a sudden halt, watch. Commonly known as a Government shut down.

If by chance we make it to 2016 then Hillary only has a shot if she can get a good plastic surgeon to change her bulldog looks but...if Bill slams her head into the kitchen counter again...I mean she slips and hits her head then the brain damage may be too great for her to run. So whether it is Obama or Hillary, if a Radical Progressive such as those two are in office, the poor and needy will absolutely suffer until such a time they can destroy Capitalism in this country. Remember it was Hillary that said during Bills Presidency that “it takes a village”.

When I see these liberal loons like JustaLiar cheer on her Messiah, I can’t help but giggle because her and her kind will suffer first and most. Today Obama announced quietly he is ready to cut Social Security and Medicare. The Progressive Base has gone ballistic saying he is caving in yet to lame-stream media hasn‘t mentioned a word about it that I have seen. I believe again, he is doing it on purpose to divert everyone on Medicare over to Medicaid in order to divert the trust fund to support Obamacare since he can’t get the Trillions it will take to implement, we shall see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min miss tuffet 165,132
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 42 min Irving 1,705
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr American Lady 165,543
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr Dalai Lama 65,117
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Bedwetting Liberals 99,445
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 5 hr Cyrus5590 61,565
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 hr Synergy 58,690
More from around the web