OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35701 Mar 5, 2013
Rhonda wrote:
Repugthugs are constantly spending billions of dollars to discredit anyone who disagrees withe them.
Tis sad to be such losers. But they still have Jesus and will be forgiven, THEY THINK.
I think that they set up multiple accounts to give the impression that someone agrees with them.

What's funny about them is that they all seem to appear out of nowhere and singing the same song.

It just cracks me up after all this time that when the name Justaminute appears it seems to send out a bat signal for all the loons to appear....or just one loon...LOL

While this has been amusing gotta go but as they think there are multiple justaminutes I leave them to their paranoia...
JAG

United States

#35702 Mar 5, 2013
Bluebird wrote:
I'm a quick student but then it doesn't take long in your case.
Here we go again...
Justaminute takes spells like this and she always follows the same method of behavior. I've read this post for over a year and found a few posters who are interesting then there's justaminute and well she has some problems, LOL.
Donnie

United States

#35703 Mar 5, 2013
Justalooneytune....

LMAO
Bluebird

United States

#35704 Mar 5, 2013
JAG wrote:
<quoted text>
Justaminute takes spells like this and she always follows the same method of behavior. I've read this post for over a year and found a few posters who are interesting then there's justaminute and well she has some problems, LOL.
Yes I noticed her behavior. It's concerning from my perspective because it's unbalanced and paranoid delusional which could even be a sign of more serious mental state.

I like to hear some of the opinions expressed here too and enjoy conversing with people of different backgrounds.
Donnie

United States

#35705 Mar 5, 2013
Twilight zone with a bat crazy broad.....LOL
Donnie

United States

#35706 Mar 5, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that they set up multiple accounts to give the impression that someone agrees with them.
What's funny about them is that they all seem to appear out of nowhere and singing the same song.
It just cracks me up after all this time that when the name Justaminute appears it seems to send out a bat signal for all the loons to appear....or just one loon...LOL
While this has been amusing gotta go but as they think there are multiple justaminutes I leave them to their paranoia...
Dumb heifer if you really take a break then all your alias's take a break too! And you think the rest of us wouldn't notice? So justaminute always has a crowd(along with her other personalities)where ever she goes. Let me see does that mean you sometimes have sex with your husband or do you allow your other personalities to have a little recreation? Which one is your husband's favorite? Do you wear wigs?

But you still have that sasquatch body....well, some times you just have to deal with reality!

LMAO, again!
Fredric j Bully

Tyler, TX

#35707 Mar 5, 2013
Donnie wrote:
Twilights zone with a bat crazy broad.....LOL
Actually the rethugs on here are just like gun nuts--Batsh!t crazy losers with a ax to grind.
Fredric j Bully

Tyler, TX

#35708 Mar 5, 2013
Does JAG stand for JUST a AZZHOLE GIRL?
Fredric j Bully

Tyler, TX

#35709 Mar 5, 2013
What does blueird mean? Slang for love that tired old wornout penis?
Bluebird

United States

#35710 Mar 5, 2013
@Donnie, be gentle. I think she needs help. You say she's married? Maybe he knows how to keep her on an even keel.
Fredric j Bully

Tyler, TX

#35711 Mar 5, 2013
Donnie is just slang for--Give it to me more and faster?
Donnie

United States

#35712 Mar 5, 2013
Nah, she's a vindictive little bitch and she's still posting don't you worry about her.
Donnie

United States

#35713 Mar 5, 2013
Justaminute which wig are you wearing now?
Fredric j Bully

Tyler, TX

#35714 Mar 5, 2013
Jag sezs: Donnie give it to me, hard and fast with your Bluebird.
JAG

United States

#35715 Mar 5, 2013
Fredric j Bully wrote:
Does JAG stand for JUST a AZZHOLE GIRL?
You wanna kiss my what?
Donnie

United States

#35716 Mar 5, 2013
She always trashy when we expose her little game.
Emma

Tyler, TX

#35717 Mar 5, 2013
If the GOP was a movie, the title would be Death Wish 2014 quickly followed by the sequel, Death Wish 2016. Death Wish 2012 was scary enough to watch, and I don't think I could sit through either of the sequels. I wouldn't even try if I was a Republican.

For those of you who are waiting for the Death Wish series to come out on Blu Ray, let me summarize the plot. Spoiler's Alert. In 2012, the GOP had a golden opportunity to take back the White House and the U.S. Senate and the party blew it. Actually Republicans spit the bit, as the late New York Yankee owner George Steinbrenner used to say.

Things don't look any better for the GOP than they did in November.

Last week, NBC News and the Wall Street Journal released a new national survey that should alarm Republican leaders and its few remaining followers. The poll indicated that there was only one group across the entire length and breadth of our great republic that has a favorable opinion of the Grand Old Party. That's right one. The diehards were White Southerners, and even they barely have a favorable opinion of the GOP (39% favorable/35% unfavorable).
JAG

United States

#35718 Mar 5, 2013
She also shows a interest in gay sex!
Speed

Tyler, TX

#35719 Mar 5, 2013
I'm just confused as to what the republicans are trying to do. Just blocking things is not a winning strategy. It's like they have no idea what to do or how to go about it. They just want to be polar opposite of the democrats. If they can't win they want everyone to lose.
Zazz

Tyler, TX

#35720 Mar 5, 2013
Every single time a Republican dismisses ecological concerns as "too expensive," they make it seem they don't care a fig about future generations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Jay 243,913
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 11 min YIM 93,282
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 55 min Johnny R 106,291
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 6,378
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr Aggie23 84,051
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) 19 hr rnormanii 26
Election California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sun Fanclub 16,059
More from around the web