Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

MistyGirl

United States

#35691 Mar 4, 2013
Maddy wrote:
One more thing to be concerned about. Friday the State Department released a report saying that the Keystone Pipeline wouldn't cause any increased potential to harm the enviroment because the Canadian Oil Sands and shale rock will be developed whether or not the Keystone Pipeline is built. Which is great news for those who wanted energy independence and jobs for the U.S.
But now Obama has picked a radical rabid climate change liberal for EPA director, Gina McCarthy. Call your senators to withdraw any support for this candidate because it's my personal belief she will use our taxpayer money to file miscellaneous lawsuits and scheduled hearings to derail this pipeline for as long as possible. Obama's agenda is to keep gas prices high and the pipeline will undercut that agenda in a substantial way.
The pipeline gives strength to America which is against Obama's agenda. It also will be a monetary boom for states the pipeline runs through with jobs and tax revenue such as for Texas and Oklahoma which Obama doesn't want to support in any way as his power base with voters is on the west coast and east coast.
Call your senator's don't let this happen to America!
Obama's choice of Energy Secretary is MIT Nuclear Physicist Ernest Moniz who just happens to be a huge advocate of natural gas and fracking! I see liberals having a complete mental breakdown followed by lots of whining. Then liberal enviromentalist and other radical left wing democrats will start protests. So we have EPA director nominee whose a radical liberal and then Energy Secretary nominee whose pro natural gas and fracking....I see lots of drama in the near future.

lol
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35692 Mar 5, 2013
Donnie wrote:
Justaminute it's time to take your meds and turn off your computer.
I laugh that you see every poster that knocks Repubs as me. Just to let you know I tend to stick to current events that show the failures in Republican thinking. Some one or many someones is yanking your chain.

When your arguments are all personal attacks and not addressing the policies...well your losing the argument and going into bullying. So far that's seems the majority of Repub tendency on this board.
Bluebird

United States

#35693 Mar 5, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I laugh that you see every poster that knocks Repubs as me. Just to let you know I tend to stick to current events that show the failures in Republican thinking. Some one or many someones is yanking your chain.
When your arguments are all personal attacks and not addressing the policies...well your losing the argument and going into bullying. So far that's seems the majority of Repub tendency on this board.
Lady (using term very loosely)you have a serious credibility problem and your started it all over again this morning. We know it's you. We know the one who likes to sporadically post and he thinks your nuts too.

Take your own advice about personal attacks and bullying. I doubt you will because you are apparently devoid of integrity. I don't doubt you laugh all the time...crazy people often laugh for no reason at all.
Bluebird

United States

#35694 Mar 5, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone hear the echoing laughter?
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35695 Mar 5, 2013
Bluebird wrote:
<quoted text>
Lady (using term very loosely)you have a serious credibility problem and your started it all over again this morning. We know it's you. We know the one who likes to sporadically post and he thinks your nuts too.
Take your own advice about personal attacks and bullying. I doubt you will because you are apparently devoid of integrity. I don't doubt you laugh all the time...crazy people often laugh for no reason at all.
That just goes to show that your thinking is failing you!

You know good and well that there is no way for me to prove it. I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't you playing these little games to swat at the 'ghost' Justaminute.

Justaminutes around every corner....LOL...
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35696 Mar 5, 2013
After all blubird... you seem to know or think you know all about justaminute and yet the name bluebird is unknown to me until recently...new name for an old poster? Or a bunch of names for an old poster...that is what is so hilarious...repubs fussing at Dems for what they themselves are guilty of.

It's like the Repub jumping on Sen. Mendez and it turns out to be a Repub setup. Or Michele Malkin's little group sitting up twitter accounts as pro MSNBC accounts and then turn around an attacking them....
Bluebird

United States

#35697 Mar 5, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
That just goes to show that your thinking is failing you!
You know good and well that there is no way for me to prove it. I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't you playing these little games to swat at the 'ghost' Justaminute.
Justaminutes around every corner....LOL...
WE ALL KNOW IT'S YOU! Calm down take your meds maybe tomorrow will be a better day.
Rhonda

United States

#35698 Mar 5, 2013
Repugthugs are constantly spending billions of dollars to discredit anyone who disagrees withe them.

Tis sad to be such losers. But they still have Jesus and will be forgiven, THEY THINK.
Bluebird

United States

#35699 Mar 5, 2013
I'm a quick student but then it doesn't take long in your case.

Here we go again...
JAG

United States

#35700 Mar 5, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
After all blubird... you seem to know or think you know all about justaminute and yet the name bluebird is unknown to me until recently...new name for an old poster? Or a bunch of names for an old poster...that is what is so hilarious...repubs fussing at Dems for what they themselves are guilty of.
It's like the Repub jumping on Sen. Mendez and it turns out to be a Repub setup. Or Michele Malkin's little group sitting up twitter accounts as pro MSNBC accounts and then turn around an attacking them....
Everything is hilarious and you're always laughing. Woman you are crazy as hell. You are a poster child for mental health laws...please tell me you don't own a gun?
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35701 Mar 5, 2013
Rhonda wrote:
Repugthugs are constantly spending billions of dollars to discredit anyone who disagrees withe them.
Tis sad to be such losers. But they still have Jesus and will be forgiven, THEY THINK.
I think that they set up multiple accounts to give the impression that someone agrees with them.

What's funny about them is that they all seem to appear out of nowhere and singing the same song.

It just cracks me up after all this time that when the name Justaminute appears it seems to send out a bat signal for all the loons to appear....or just one loon...LOL

While this has been amusing gotta go but as they think there are multiple justaminutes I leave them to their paranoia...
JAG

United States

#35702 Mar 5, 2013
Bluebird wrote:
I'm a quick student but then it doesn't take long in your case.
Here we go again...
Justaminute takes spells like this and she always follows the same method of behavior. I've read this post for over a year and found a few posters who are interesting then there's justaminute and well she has some problems, LOL.
Donnie

United States

#35703 Mar 5, 2013
Justalooneytune....

LMAO
Bluebird

United States

#35704 Mar 5, 2013
JAG wrote:
<quoted text>
Justaminute takes spells like this and she always follows the same method of behavior. I've read this post for over a year and found a few posters who are interesting then there's justaminute and well she has some problems, LOL.
Yes I noticed her behavior. It's concerning from my perspective because it's unbalanced and paranoid delusional which could even be a sign of more serious mental state.

I like to hear some of the opinions expressed here too and enjoy conversing with people of different backgrounds.
Donnie

United States

#35705 Mar 5, 2013
Twilight zone with a bat crazy broad.....LOL
Donnie

United States

#35706 Mar 5, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that they set up multiple accounts to give the impression that someone agrees with them.
What's funny about them is that they all seem to appear out of nowhere and singing the same song.
It just cracks me up after all this time that when the name Justaminute appears it seems to send out a bat signal for all the loons to appear....or just one loon...LOL
While this has been amusing gotta go but as they think there are multiple justaminutes I leave them to their paranoia...
Dumb heifer if you really take a break then all your alias's take a break too! And you think the rest of us wouldn't notice? So justaminute always has a crowd(along with her other personalities)where ever she goes. Let me see does that mean you sometimes have sex with your husband or do you allow your other personalities to have a little recreation? Which one is your husband's favorite? Do you wear wigs?

But you still have that sasquatch body....well, some times you just have to deal with reality!

LMAO, again!
Fredric j Bully

United States

#35707 Mar 5, 2013
Donnie wrote:
Twilights zone with a bat crazy broad.....LOL
Actually the rethugs on here are just like gun nuts--Batsh!t crazy losers with a ax to grind.
Fredric j Bully

United States

#35708 Mar 5, 2013
Does JAG stand for JUST a AZZHOLE GIRL?
Fredric j Bully

United States

#35709 Mar 5, 2013
What does blueird mean? Slang for love that tired old wornout penis?
Bluebird

United States

#35710 Mar 5, 2013
@Donnie, be gentle. I think she needs help. You say she's married? Maybe he knows how to keep her on an even keel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min seriously tuffet 165,260
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 10 min Arthur T 65,151
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min Injudgement 165,574
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 21 min TN Voter 1,809
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 26 min RNC Rightwing NUT... 99,465
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr bored 34,492
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr Cyrus5590 61,590
More from around the web