OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

erivDl

United States

#35661 Mar 4, 2013
- It's the UN's job to ask.
- It's World Emperor's job to tell the UN to go fu**ck itself.
- Everybody knows that if the US (or Israel, or any of US's allies of course) did it, then it was not illegal.

Disagree only if you want American Freedom & Democracy™ to pay your country a visit sometime in the near future.
Stump

United States

#35662 Mar 4, 2013
I'll forgive your IGNORANCE about how close were all were to bread lines but if the O man had not passed a stimulus and instead let the Republicans choose AUSTERITY we would have been Greece before Greece.

Your sentiment reflects a well earned desire for REVENGE but you know what they say about when best to serve it! Try 2015!
ElohimsOkie

Stillwater, OK

#35663 Mar 4, 2013
The reason Obama won't go after Bush and company is because he is afraid the next pres. might get him for his crimes.
Jangles

United States

#35664 Mar 4, 2013
Check out how well Detroit is doing with liberal democratic rule for approximately 50 years. No republican or independent has been elected since 1961. Detroit is bankrupt with over 14 billion in debt. That's just one horrible statistic. It's was also designated 4 years straight as the most dangerous city in America. Over a third of housing units are empty, city government is full of criminals and has had corruption problems for as long as I can remember. Then move on down to Chicago another liberal democratic bastion and what do we find there? More corruption, horrible violence though the gun control laws are the toughest in America. Then look to other major cities in the region why do they work but Detroit and Chicago are dysfunctional?

This this goofy person, justaminute, starts her usual B.S. about birth control,abortions and gay marriage. Tonight it's U.N. dictating laws that America will abide by and she starts talking about Bush all over again.

Any way she can support spending U.S. taxpayers money to keep liberal agenda in the fore front to destroy America and American Sovereignty. NWO and the U.N. is the law. The U.N. which is run by countries who treat their citizens like slaves. China,Saudi Arabia,Egypt,Iran and others. We the taxpayers of this nation are providing the cash to keep this organization running.
Ruth

United States

#35665 Mar 4, 2013
Repigs are such dolts.
Jesse

United States

#35666 Mar 4, 2013
I see the sweaty sasquatch is back and playing the normal games for her. I read somewhere that squatches are nocturnal so guess she is true to form.

Only the B.F.R.O.(Big Foot Research Organization)claim that Bigfoot is intelligent so that would leave justaminute completely out in the cold. Maybe she just wishes she was a bigfoot because of her sweat glands and bad hygiene and that very special squatchy aroma that follows her wherever she goes.
Little Abe

United States

#35667 Mar 4, 2013
Chickens**t Republicans Slut-Shaming Ashley Judd For Nude Scenes

They are at it again. This time the target is Ashley Judd. Boy, Mitchie McConnell must be absolutely terrified of her! We have already seen Karl Rove’s PAC run an ugly ad loaded with out-of-context quotes and she hasn’t said whether she’s even thinking of running for the second Kentucky senate seat.

The Daily Caller, Tucker Carlson’s little online rag, has got into the swing of things. They are slut-shaming Judd for doing her job. As an actress, Judd has done nude scenes. It’s a fact of life, part of her job. But it’s fair game for the nastiness promulgated by conservatives.
Carmickle

United States

#35668 Mar 4, 2013
How come that the repug have never said anything about the state ho fallin and her little thrist in the back seat of the highway patrol car?
Carrie

United States

#35669 Mar 4, 2013
Is a back seat thrist any thing like going down on the house floor?
Fiddle

United States

#35670 Mar 4, 2013
Horizontal Mombo?
Faddle

United States

#35671 Mar 4, 2013
Why do repugs not have sex standing?

They do not want people to think they are dancing.

Repugs ignore each other when they meet at the licker store or Hooters..
James

United States

#35672 Mar 4, 2013
After the Republican Party took a shellacking in 2012, many in the party started providing post mortems. The most important advice came from Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal.

He said the Republican Party needed to stop being the stupid party.

He said the Republican Party needs to be the party that talks like adults. He claims he wants the party to articulate its vision and aspirations in real terms.
The Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) did not get the memo. Yesterday on ThisWeek, President George W. Bush’s former chief strategist, Matthew Dowd, unloaded on CPAC for snubbing New Jersey Republican Governor Chris Christie, while inviting 2008 Vice Presidential Candidate Sarah Palin. Dowd likely had the zinger of the day.

“CPAC to me totally diminished their credibility as an organization when you basically … Chris Christie is a national leader, and their explanation in the next day about why, it’s like an all-star game to say he did not have a good year, and they invite Sarah Palin who wasn’t competent enough to keep a Fox News Contract? But she is invited to a CPAC meeting? I mean, to me they basically, many people, Karl and many people decided that the voters out there don’t know what they are doing; that the voters who like Chris Christie and the voters that like other candidates, they are really mixed up and we are going to tell what the truth is. And whenever that is the strategy on either side, when you’re trying to tell the voters you are wrong it’s a bad move.”

The Republican’s DNA prevents independent thinking. It is for this reason that otherwise reasonable conservatives like John Boehner are paralyzed. They have no room to maneuver or compromise for the benefit of the country as a whole. They are destroying their own party, the party of Lincoln as they have morphed into a Right Wing machine of intolerance. It is for this reason the process has begun to remove them from leading America’s House of Representatives.
Jesse

United States

#35673 Mar 4, 2013
Don't care about Ashley Judd or how many times she's been nude. Now if you want to talk about how Mitch McConnell's wife who is of asian descent was falsely maligned? I think the level of bitchiness falls squarely on the liberals of which you are one of them. McConnell's wife is not chinese and she is an american citizen where is your tolerance for legal immigrants or do you only tolerate illegals?

Besides the reports I read regarding Ashley Judd's first political speech....well lets just say she has alot to learn!
Donnie

United States

#35674 Mar 4, 2013
Did you all ever notice just how trashy justaminute posts? Her background must have been below trash....

Just saying...whew the stench!
Rosco

United States

#35675 Mar 4, 2013
Encourage republicans to to reach out and select the looniest of their flock for leadership positions. Not only will the Daffy Ducks among them continue to fly their cartoonish party into brick walls, they'll provide unending humor along the way.
Ned

United States

#35676 Mar 4, 2013
I laugh at the thought of republicans self destructing. They have made so many artifucial cliffs and then proceed to drive off of them. Governor Jindal decries that they are the party of stupid, then does what stupid does.
Kim

United States

#35677 Mar 4, 2013
Hard not to be the party of stupid with soooo many stupid people playing a part.
Donnie

United States

#35678 Mar 4, 2013
Little Abe wrote:
They are slut-shaming Judd for doing her job. As an actress, Judd has done nude scenes. It’s a fact of life, part of her job. But it’s fair game for the nastiness promulgated by conservatives.
Exactly like having men paying you for sex is a prostitute's job. Ashley Judd just pretends and gets paid while the other one does the deed and gets paid.

Which one would you say is more honest?
Robert

United States

#35679 Mar 4, 2013
Just let the republicans keep living in their little freak bubble, who cares?
Eddy

United States

#35680 Mar 4, 2013
There is a reason for the republicans self destruct and it is because their policies are wrong for America and wrong for Americans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 2 min NTMD8OR 74,149
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 37 min HILLARY 2016 224,939
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Johnny R 104,266
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Dalai Lama 89,402
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr bored monitor 79,113
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 hr Patriot 588
Election James Ralph Boyette (Mar '11) 19 hr John Harrisons 23
More from around the web