• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
34,721 - 34,740 of 75,147 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Kim

Grand Prairie, TX

#35550 Mar 2, 2013
They also believe having sex with their first cousin won't result in pregnancy.
Vidal

Grand Prairie, TX

#35551 Mar 2, 2013
IN OKLAHOMA THEY DON'T CARE TO EDUCATE PEOPLE THAT THINK ARE NOT A PART OF THE SOCIAL ACCEPTANCE AND LACK THE OVER ALL KNOWLEDGE EVEN FROM ITS EDUCATORS WHO ALSO DNT BELIEVE THAT GAYS ARE PART OF THE GENERAL POPULATION ITS THERE INTENT TO HAVE SOCIAL GENOCIDE AGAINST GAYS BLACKS CHICANO'S ORIENTALS AND ANYTHING ELSE THAT AIN'T WHAT THEY PERCEIVE TO BE WHITE ANGLO SAXTON AMERICAN PIE EATING LOPS THAT MOST HAVE NOT EVER VOTED FOR CHANGE EVER SO THEY RIDICULE THE REST...NOT OF TRUE AMERICAN VALUES WHAT SO EVER..MONGOOSE SAID SO. GOD SAID SO ALL MAN WAS CREATED EQUAL WHAT WE DO IN THIS LIFE WILL BE JUDGED ONLY NY HIM AN HIM ONLY...
Randy

Grand Prairie, TX

#35552 Mar 2, 2013
you may want to unstick your caps lock key, it is located to the left of the "A" key, and get your psychotropics refilled.

seriously, you give the rest of us a bad name when you say stupid sh!t like this.
Vidal

Grand Prairie, TX

#35553 Mar 2, 2013
YOU MUST NOT BE LOWER TO MIDDLE CLASS ECONOMICALLY AND THE PSYCHOTROPIC I USE IS BUDS. AND I HAVE BAD EYE SIGHT SO CAPS ARE EASIER FOR ME TO READ OK YOUNGSTER..WE ALL DESERVE TO BE HAPPY IN THIS WORLD AND THERE ARE JUST WAAY TO MANY LOPS IN IT ALREADY NO NEED FOR THINKING I GIVE YOU A BAD NAME YOUR DOING A FINE JOB IT YOURSELF....MONGOOSE SAID SO. AND OUR ARMED FORCES WHO SACRIFICE MORE THAN THE RISK OF LOSING THERE LIFE'S FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU TO HAVE FREE SPEECH.SO RAMBLE ON AND NEXT TIME YOU WANT YOUR VOICE TO COUNT GO VOTE FOR A CHANGE....GOOF..
Clancy

Grand Prairie, TX

#35554 Mar 2, 2013
Darwinism in action in Oklahoma?

Yes–but sadly the repugs are sharing it. Even ignorance seems to be an epidemic these days.
Mary Beth

Grand Prairie, TX

#35555 Mar 2, 2013
Republicans dug themselves a major hole on this issue of rape last year that cost them dearly in the 2012 Election. Missouri Senate candidate Todd Akin went in front of television cameras in August and claimed that if women are legitimately raped ” the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down.”

Indiana Senate candidate Richard Mourdock said that pregnancy from rape was “something that God intended.” Iowa Rep. Steve King claimed pregnancy from rape is rare is because he hadn’t heard of such an occurrence. Former Maryland Rep. Roscoe Bartlett also claimed that pregnancy through rape is rare during a town hall event in which he was grilled by attendees who wanted him to clarify his position on abortion.

A Republican leader in California has once again resurrected the claim that women who are raped can’t get pregnant. According to the Silicon Valley Mercury News, California Republican Assembly president Celeste Greig echoed Todd Akin’s view on rape and pregnancy moments after she called his remarks “insensitive.”

“Granted, the percentage of pregnancies due to rape is small because it’s an act of violence, because the body is traumatized,” the Mercury News reports Greig saying.“I don’t know what percentage of pregnancies are due to the violence of rape. Because of the trauma the body goes through, I don’t know what percentage of pregnancy results from the act.”

Incidentally, Greig is credited with coining the term “RINO,”(Republican In Name Only), which is applied to virtually every Republican who refuses to fall in line with the party’s most extreme agenda.

Greig contradicted her own condemnation of Akin’s comments by clearly claiming that rape pregnancies are rare because of the violence of the act, even though studies, surveys, and statistics prove that rape causes pregnancy just as much as or more than consensual sex.
Pat

Grand Prairie, TX

#35556 Mar 2, 2013
What is it with right-wingers and their obsession with rape these days?
Greg

Grand Prairie, TX

#35557 Mar 2, 2013
Another example of faith-based thinking. Evidence be damned. Republicans are going to believe what they WANT to believe.
Pan

Grand Prairie, TX

#35558 Mar 2, 2013
The reiteration of the rape/pregnancy issue seems to be just another attempt to stir things up...I've little doubt there is something else on the agenda that they are muting under the (hoped for) outrage over these statements and the sheer stupidity behind them.
Right

Grand Prairie, TX

#35559 Mar 2, 2013
This is what happens when you get rid of science: uneducated morons trying to take us back to the 16th century. And no I'm not kidding. This is exactly the kind of crap people used to believe back then. If you were truly innocent and pure, the rapist would realize that and wouldn't attack you. Look it up if you don't believe me
Donnie

United States

#35560 Mar 2, 2013
Obamabots and libtards are doing a fine job of ruining this once great nation. You azzes voted this tyrant in and by God his brand of change is dismantling America.

Don't know about Adair County it's considered a poor county but I know other counties of Oklahoma sex education is taught and kids know where,how and why. One more thing while were at it the practice of marrying second cousins or in some cases first cousins was used in Europe and exported to America. That practice has long been done away with due to birth defects and mental illness associated with the practice. Back then they thought concentration of certain "bloodlines" would enhance positive traits. While that may be true in some breeding programs for horses or cattle, in homosapiens the practice had negative results. Like the practice of "blood Letting" marrying cousins is not in use or encouraged in any society in America.
Goodness

Grand Prairie, TX

#35561 Mar 2, 2013
What these theocratic fools just don’t get is that it DOES NOT MATTER how a woman gets pregnant. If she chooses not to continue the pregnancy, that is her business, and hers alone.
Bluebird

United States

#35562 Mar 2, 2013
Greg wrote:
Another example of faith-based thinking. Evidence be damned. Republicans are going to believe what they WANT to believe.
Just like democrats believe whatever they want to believe and the evidence be damned.
Goodness

Grand Prairie, TX

#35563 Mar 2, 2013
As the war on terror goes the way of Crocs and yellow ribbon car magnets (it’s still around, but a bit passé), it’s becoming tougher and tougher for Al Qaeda to recruit young, would-be suicide bombers, especially in the west. In an effort to overcome their shrinking numbers, they are doing what every mediocre marketing department does in the digital age – releasing a magazine geared toward western audiences.

The magazine is called “Inspire,” and it contains such doozies as a message from Ayman Al-Zawahari and even a post-mortem Osama bin Laden opining on “the way to save the earth.” For the culinarily inclined, there are lessons on how to “make a bomb in the kitchen of your Mom.”

Al Qaeda, it seems, has something in common with the Catholic church. Both are upset that people are not attending mass and both are upset with President Obama’s evolving stance on gay marriage.

It could be argued that the extreme Christian right-wing is the best marketing arm Al Qaeda could ask for. While Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, the NRA, Fox News, Alex Jones, etc, gins up hatred of gays, women, minorities, poor people and the government, what could possibly be more appealing than an all boys club with an arsenal, hell-bent on destroying everything? In other words, Al Qaeda’s values are precisely inline with those of the extreme right. The only real difference is that they don’t brag about their main prophet showing up in bird poop.
Bluebird

United States

#35564 Mar 2, 2013
Goodness wrote:
What these theocratic fools just don’t get is that it DOES NOT MATTER how a woman gets pregnant. If she chooses not to continue the pregnancy, that is her business, and hers alone.
So if you really believe in equal rights then where is the father's rights in his child's life? Where is the child's rights to be protected from being harmed?
Chris

Grand Prairie, TX

#35565 Mar 2, 2013
The only problem with the theory of Al Qaeda hoping to recruit gun-clinging, gub'mint-hating, misogynistic, racist, homophobic, ignorant, Teabilly rednecks is that, in addition to learning to be all those things from Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck, Fox News, etc., they've also been taught by those folks to despise Islam and all its practitioners.

So yeah, while they share most values, I think the whole Islamaphobia might prove to be a deal breaker.
Les

Grand Prairie, TX

#35566 Mar 2, 2013
AS I have been saying all along , they are anti-American , And we should deport them to what ever right wing Fascist Country of their choice.... they have just proved their Loyalty to the 1 % YESTERDAY... BY ALLOWING 1 MILLION OR MORE PEOPLE TO LOOSE THEIR JOB OVER THE NEXT 6 MONTHS SO THE WEALTHY DOn't HAVE TO PAY THEIR TAXES....
Jesse

United States

#35567 Mar 2, 2013
Same person using multiple names to post under...ridiculous
Rick

Grand Prairie, TX

#35568 Mar 2, 2013
The colonists weren't against being taxed. They were against taxation without representation. And no, George Washington was not "deeply religious." He was Episcopalian but rarely even attended church and as much as he wanted the government out of the church's business, he wanted the church out of the government's.
Jesse

United States

#35569 Mar 2, 2013
Bluebird wrote:
<quoted text>
So if you really believe in equal rights then where is the father's rights in his child's life? Where is the child's rights to be protected from being harmed?
They don't really believe in "equal rights". They believe in unrestricted rights for a few. Women and of course anything to do with gays!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kansas Voting Disqualification Amendment - Ment... (Oct '10) 2 min DC master tech 221
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 min silverfox 53,141
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min DITCH MITCH 151,130
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min WTSenior 145,800
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 12 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 97,070
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 34 min Canton 30,478
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 44 min Victoria 58,827
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••