OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35399 Feb 21, 2013
I about fell out of my easy chair last nite when I heard on the news the New York State was wanting to pass a law the you would need gun packing insurance and it would not be cheap. I wonder if this insurance would be government funded?
SayWhat

United States

#35400 Feb 21, 2013
But hey, we got a healthcare overhaul that won't work and sequestration looming that will kill more jobs it will be a domino effect. We have lots of military who will become civilians and NO JOBS to put them in. Civilians are playing hell trying to find a job. The high cost of fuel and groceries is choking the little guy and those on fixed incomes the worse.

Didn't Obama say he was going to only raise taxes on the wealthy? Looks to me like the same people are getting dumped on that have always caught hell. The elderly and low wage earners, the middle class are more like the lower class with the losses they've endured and lower class is now in poverty. Check the statistics it's a fact!
SayWhat

United States

#35401 Feb 21, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
I about fell out of my easy chair last nite when I heard on the news the New York State was wanting to pass a law the you would need gun packing insurance and it would not be cheap. I wonder if this insurance would be government funded?
You own a gun you will have to have a million dollar policy is what I heard. Again the elderly and the lower income folks will be denied basic rights of owning a gun... the right illumanati reserve for themselves.

What's happened in the last fews years is we have become a society RULED by the freakin liberals. It's crazytime in America.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35402 Feb 21, 2013
SayWhat wrote:
<quoted text>
You own a gun you will have to have a million dollar policy is what I heard. Again the elderly and the lower income folks will be denied basic rights of owning a gun... the right illumanati reserve for themselves.
What's happened in the last fews years is we have become a society RULED by the freakin liberals. It's crazytime in America.
There are many gun owners. And the majority could not afford that insurance my husband and I included. Does the government think these people that canot afford this insurance is going to hand over their gun peacefully. Not the way gun sells are going today. And Obama and his gun control thing seems to have put a lid on openly talking about it. I wonder if this is their way to sneak the law about gun insurance thru so people will be caught off guard?
SayWhat

United States

#35403 Feb 21, 2013
Its all part of Obama's liberal agenda. Universal healthcare and including migrant workers/families have to be covered along with an extra 20 million Americans...he gets votes from all the moochers and illegals with that little gem. Pushing marriage for gay rights and allowing unrestricted abortions including late term partial birth abortions which is totally barbaric procedure. His war on small business with increased regulations/insurance requirements that just kills the small business enterprises. Pushing gun contol...it's ALL HIS LIBERAL AGENDA!
Dempsey

United States

#35404 Feb 21, 2013
Looks like Sequestration may be triggered since it's the law as Barack Hussein Obama intended. Just today it was reported Obama called Boehner to reach out and suggest perhaps there was a way to avoid this law being implemented. I would ask President Obama why this late hour call when he has had literally months to work on this issue? If Obama seriously wants to avert this crisis perhaps he should call his congressional ally, Harry Reid, and strongly suggest he allow a vote on the only budget which has been submitted? I listened to Obama's speech in front of all those first responders he paraded out for us to see. The first responders he claimed would loose their jobs if sequestration went into effect. He said sequestration was "bad" for us and would hurt americans. If that is the case then I have a couple of questions to ask Pres.Barack Hussein Obama.

1. Why did you and your White House group dream up the sequestration law and did you never expect to use it?
2. If you now think the law is bad for America why in God's name did you push it through and then sign it into law?

There is something else which interest me. Since Pres.Barack Hussein Obama has the majority of congress, his party would be deciding exactly what programs that would be cut. Since he said the first responders would loose their jobs does that mean he and his party would cut them instead of other programs?
Jesse

United States

#35405 Feb 21, 2013
Dempsey wrote:
Looks like Sequestration may be triggered since it's the law as Barack Hussein Obama intended. Just today it was reported Obama called Boehner to reach out and suggest perhaps there was a way to avoid this law being implemented. I would ask President Obama why this late hour call when he has had literally months to work on this issue? If Obama seriously wants to avert this crisis perhaps he should call his congressional ally, Harry Reid, and strongly suggest he allow a vote on the only budget which has been submitted? I listened to Obama's speech in front of all those first responders he paraded out for us to see. The first responders he claimed would loose their jobs if sequestration went into effect. He said sequestration was "bad" for us and would hurt americans. If that is the case then I have a couple of questions to ask Pres.Barack Hussein Obama.
1. Why did you and your White House group dream up the sequestration law and did you never expect to use it?
2. If you now think the law is bad for America why in God's name did you push it through and then sign it into law?
There is something else which interest me. Since Pres.Barack Hussein Obama has the majority of congress, his party would be deciding exactly what programs that would be cut. Since he said the first responders would loose their jobs does that mean he and his party would cut them instead of other programs?
You think he has time to dirty his hands calling a leader like Boehner to "work" on addressing the financial issues of this country? What are you thinking?

Don't expect President Obama to cut his vacations short or his golf lessons, to lower himself to talking to Boehner. President Obama has underlings who handle that type of work. Like Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi.
hick

Broken Arrow, OK

#35406 Feb 21, 2013
welcome to america!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35407 Feb 21, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
You think he has time to dirty his hands calling a leader like Boehner to "work" on addressing the financial issues of this country? What are you thinking?
Don't expect President Obama to cut his vacations short or his golf lessons, to lower himself to talking to Boehner. President Obama has underlings who handle that type of work. Like Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi.
More so since Bush 11 I have often wondered if Harry and Nancy really are running the government and pushing agenda thru to best suit them. I remember after the first healthcare bill was pushed thru Nancy was speaking to the press and said a big thing has happened that her healthcare bill got approved. I'm not wondering if Obama is not the puppet and Nancy and Harry aren't holding the strings. Just a thought!
JAG

United States

#35408 Feb 21, 2013
Dempsey wrote:
Excellent questions but I don't think any networks will ask those questions, instead they will ask him if he had a better score than Tiger and what he ate for dinner last night or the really relevant tough question like "do you like Michelle new hair-do?
Firebrand

United States

#35409 Feb 22, 2013
How can the democrats claim that the republicans are the reason for sequestration? Sequestration was triggered because the democrats haven't followed the law of the land and submitted a budget. For 4 years they haven't submitted a budget!

The republicans caved in on tax hikes violating their own platform and alienating conservatives. The republicans have their hands tied they have no power to fix this situation. All they can do is submit a budget which they did and Harry Reid wouldn't allow it to be voted on so it was D.O.A.

Sequestration was thought up and designed by Jack Lew and Obama's White House and Obama signed it into law. Jack Lew, Obama and his White House are all democrats, Harry Reid is a democrat. Obama said this week that sequestration was bad and would hurt america.

Oh really?

Then I respectfully suggest the democrats stop the political "show" and get down to earning their wages by submitting a budget thereby avoiding the automatic cuts forced in sequestration. The democrats have all the cards in this game. It's time to shit or get off the pot!
Deacon

United States

#35410 Feb 22, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>More so since Bush 11 I have often wondered if Harry and Nancy really are running the government and pushing agenda thru to best suit them. I remember after the first healthcare bill was pushed thru Nancy was speaking to the press and said a big thing has happened that her healthcare bill got approved. I'm not wondering if Obama is not the puppet and Nancy and Harry aren't holding the strings. Just a thought!
You might find it interesting to check out H&R's Blocks Tax website because they are warning people about additional tax liabilities due to ObamaCare. Apparently fines (taxes) can be anywhere from $60 to $200 dollars per month assessed additional taxes should you not provide proof of adequate insurance coverage.
It's based on your income and the baseline will be 2012 tax return. Many people don't realize the IRS will enforce ObamaCare requirements.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35411 Feb 22, 2013
Deacon wrote:
<quoted text>
You might find it interesting to check out H&R's Blocks Tax website because they are warning people about additional tax liabilities due to ObamaCare. Apparently fines (taxes) can be anywhere from $60 to $200 dollars per month assessed additional taxes should you not provide proof of adequate insurance coverage.
It's based on your income and the baseline will be 2012 tax return. Many people don't realize the IRS will enforce ObamaCare requirements.
I am sure the people that take charge of their affairs know it by now. But the ones that don't probably think they will keep getting a by! Then there are those that thinks they is a freeby thing. Then there are those that will be getting it free at tax payers expense. Most don't know that if they work for an employer that provides healthcare that that cost to the employer will be add to the employees income and they will be tax on it as earned income. Alot of people will be shocked when this healthcare thing has been around for awhile.
Deacon

United States

#35412 Feb 22, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure the people that take charge of their affairs know it by now. But the ones that don't probably think they will keep getting a by! Then there are those that thinks they is a freeby thing. Then there are those that will be getting it free at tax payers expense. Most don't know that if they work for an employer that provides healthcare that that cost to the employer will be add to the employees income and they will be tax on it as earned income. Alot of people will be shocked when this healthcare thing has been around for awhile.
You are correct.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#35413 Feb 22, 2013
Deacon wrote:
<quoted text>

Apparently fines (taxes) can be anywhere from $60 to $200 dollars per month assessed additional taxes should you not provide proof of adequate insurance coverage.

Many people don't realize the IRS will enforce ObamaCare requirements.
Buy insurance like you're supposed to, quit being
a burden on society. The IRS is coming to get you.

It's good that society makes you be responsible.
Jesse

United States

#35414 Feb 22, 2013
Migrant workers and their family and 20 million additional Americans on the governments healthcare program. Private insurances rates have gone through the roof for those who still have a job. Yeah, sherlock with people either out of work or under employed you tell me how the numbers will add up?

Forget it you're lousey at math or you would know better!
Jesse

United States

#35415 Feb 22, 2013
But that FREE CELL is working out great for ya isn't it.
ElohimsOkie

Broken Bow, OK

#35416 Feb 22, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Buy insurance like you're supposed to, quit being
a burden on society. The IRS is coming to get you.
It's good that society makes you be responsible.
I see you enjoy the tyranny. What happened to our freedom?
RRRRRRRRRRR

Desoto, TX

#35417 Feb 22, 2013
ElohimsOkie wrote:
<quoted text>I see you enjoy the tyranny. What happened to our freedom?
Freedom went down the toilet on bush's watch, more specific 9-11.

You nay sayers looked the other way when bush, cheny, rummy, powell, lied to you. You said nothing when your privacy was taken away, when you were searched at the station, when two wars were being fought on credit. Keep listing to that faux news sh!t.

Now when a good man wants to help the general population, you bitch and moan because it may cost a few dollars. You should be bitching because taxes are cut and roads, bridges, airports are not being built just so you can go to Las Vegas ever year and whore around.
Donnie

United States

#35418 Feb 22, 2013
RRRRRRRRRRR wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedom went down the toilet on bush's watch, more specific 9-11.
You nay sayers looked the other way when bush, cheny, rummy, powell, lied to you. You said nothing when your privacy was taken away, when you were searched at the station, when two wars were being fought on credit. Keep listing to that faux news sh!t.
Now when a good man wants to help the general population, you bitch and moan because it may cost a few dollars. You should be bitching because taxes are cut and roads, bridges, airports are not being built just so you can go to Las Vegas ever year and whore around.
Dumbazz alert! WHERE ARE THE JOBS? WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO GET ALL THOSE TAXES? Is your stupid plan just to keep raising taxes on the few who still have a job?

NOT MUCH OF A PLAN!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 min Hillbilly 58,046
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 22 min Curious 149,201
Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 32 min Rauner is a crook 4,024
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 49 min Mitch McConnell 30,962
Who do you support for Secretary of State in Ar... (Oct '10) 51 min guest 227
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 55 min rename 55,361
Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) 56 min guest 382
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••