Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

bigdaddyinyou

Muskogee, OK

#35173 Jan 18, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Well friend, I donot shoplift at Walmart, Only drink beer occasionally and donot watch sitcoms on Fox. I have the very same rights as you to be heard and donot need to be lead to know when someones know what the right thing should be done. But I very rarely read anything from you that has knowledge behind it. Just your short attacks to everyone!
this woman has my heart on command.
WarFor Oil

Grapevine, TX

#35175 Jan 19, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>

Well friend, I donot ( do not ) shoplift at Walmart, Only drink beer occasionally and donot ( do not ) watch sitcoms on Fox. I have the very same rights ( the same right ) as you to be heard and donot ( do not ) need to be lead ( led ) to know when someones know ( someone knows ) what the right thing should be done ( the right thing to do ). But I very rarely read anything from you that has knowledge behind it. Just your short attacks to everyone
You should actually drink more beer. It would help
you cope. You never notice knowledge because you can't.
That problem is evident in the corrected text above.

Fifth graders ( in good schools ) can write better than you.

Don't call me friend, you don't rate.
WarFor Oil

Grapevine, TX

#35176 Jan 19, 2013
DistinctlyOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your entire existence centered on mockery? Give it up, already.
No, this is entertainment.
It sharpens my tongue.
Enjoy.

I hate to inform you.
'DistinctlyOK' is an insult not a compliment.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35177 Jan 19, 2013
WarFor Oil wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? When all you do is write short sentences and sarcastic remarks. So come on show all of us that you might have a hint of some kind of knowledge!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35178 Jan 19, 2013
WarFor Oil wrote:
<quoted text>
Me calling you " friend " I was being sarcastic to you! Believe me you would never be on my friend list! Maybe it is time for you to hit the hard liquor and get off the beer!
Jesse

United States

#35180 Jan 20, 2013
Probably already been nipping the hard stuff that's why his post doesn't make any sense!

Since: Jul 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#35181 Jan 21, 2013
WarFor Oil wrote:
<quoted text>
No, this is entertainment.
It sharpens my tongue.
Enjoy.
I hate to inform you.
'DistinctlyOK' is an insult not a compliment.
I beg to differ, esteemed snake of the depths.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#35183 Jan 26, 2013
Perhaps you should seek a second opinion
from someone outside your circle of drunken
friends. DistinctlyOK is an insult and
a national joke.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35185 Jan 27, 2013
How is everyone liking where the gun control issue is going now?
Janelle

United States

#35186 Jan 27, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
It's completely ridiculous to scream and holler for gun control without addressing the most obvious problem in the violent gun crime which has resulted in multiple deaths. Each case the crime was done by a person with clear evidence of mental health issues. So logic would tell a rational person in this country we need to address our sad policies on mental health and stop blaming a gun as if the "gun" was independently without a reason hunting victims and murdering them.
Donnie

United States

#35187 Jan 27, 2013
Anything to take our freedoms away and give more power and control to the federal government.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35188 Jan 27, 2013
Janelle wrote:
<quoted text>
It's completely ridiculous to scream and holler for gun control without addressing the most obvious problem in the violent gun crime which has resulted in multiple deaths. Each case the crime was done by a person with clear evidence of mental health issues. So logic would tell a rational person in this country we need to address our sad policies on mental health and stop blaming a gun as if the "gun" was independently without a reason hunting victims and murdering them.
I agree it is the person behind the gun. Most of these killings were done by the person having guns illegally and some under age. I do agree that no matter how a gun is sold there should be strict policies in checking the person buying the gun. I also think everyone having a gun should be licensed. But my question is how are we going to get these people with mental illnesses in for help. Who will decide that a person is mentally illness and needs help? Very few will seek the help on their own.
JAG

United States

#35189 Jan 27, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I agree it is the person behind the gun. Most of these killings were done by the person having guns illegally and some under age. I do agree that no matter how a gun is sold there should be strict policies in checking the person buying the gun. I also think everyone having a gun should be licensed. But my question is how are we going to get these people with mental illnesses in for help. Who will decide that a person is mentally illness and needs help? Very few will seek the help on their own.

Just check out the statistics for Obama's home town of Chicago. Toughest gun laws in the states and violence by guns are at an all time high....Take guns from the law abiding citizen and only criminals will have guns to victimize the public.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35190 Jan 27, 2013
JAG wrote:
<quoted text>.
Just check out the statistics for Obama's home town of Chicago. Toughest gun laws in the states and violence by guns are at an all time high....Take guns from the law abiding citizen and only criminals will have guns to victimize the public.
I am not for taking guns away for law abiding citizens. But when just anyone can walk in a buy guns at a gun show without getting a back ground check who is to say the guns are not being sold to the mentally ill or a criminal? That is what I was saying that no matter where a person buys a gun they should have to have a back ground check. Why would anyone that has nothing to hide object?
Bob

United States

#35191 Jan 28, 2013
Everyone, including the mentally ill and felons, should own a gun, but should only be allowed one bullet carried in their shirt pocket like Barney Fite.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#35193 Jan 28, 2013
HomeLand Security wants to buy 7,000 assult rifles.
Over 1.6 billoin Rds of ammo have been bought by domistic gov. agencys. This is Obamas national security force, just in case you don't willingly get on the trains. drudgereport.com
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#35194 Jan 28, 2013
TAMARA wrote:

This is exactly why we have the 2nd amendment!

2009 Nobel Peace Prize nominee Jim Garrow shockingly claims he was told by a top military veteran that the Obama administration’s “litmus test” for new military leaders is whether or not they will obey an order to fire on U.S. citizens.

You misinformed people that claim we don't need semi automatic weapons or hi cap magazines in the hands of citizens had better wake up soon. If you think our government won’t turn their full auto weapons on their own countrymen you better click on this link and truly ask yourself, if not to control or terminate its own citizens, then why is Obama asking this question?

For the love of God and this once great nation, open your minds and start researching his true agenda for yourself. This isn't about left wing right wing, republican or democrat anymore, it's about Freedom or slavery and life and death

http://www.prisonplanet.com/nobel-peace-prize...
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#35195 Jan 28, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
This is exactly why we have the 2nd amendment!
2009 Nobel Peace Prize nominee Jim Garrow shockingly claims he was told by a top military veteran that the Obama administration’s “litmus test” for new military leaders is whether or not they will obey an order to fire on U.S. citizens.
You misinformed people that claim we don't need semi automatic weapons or hi cap magazines in the hands of citizens had better wake up soon. If you think our government won’t turn their full auto weapons on their own countrymen you better click on this link and truly ask yourself, if not to control or terminate its own citizens, then why is Obama asking this question?
For the love of God and this once great nation, open your minds and start researching his true agenda for yourself. This isn't about left wing right wing, republican or democrat anymore, it's about Freedom or slavery and life and death
http://www.prisonplanet.com/nobel-peace-prize...
Something big is about to happen.
Dollar crash, nuke attack, EMP attack , Bio-weapon who knows.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#35196 Jan 28, 2013
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>Something big is about to happen.
Dollar crash, nuke attack, EMP attack , Bio-weapon who knows.
You only hope.
That's what lowly types like you wish.
In any post apocalyptic world, you'd still
be among the losers. Everyone else would
still be better educated and smarter than you.

Pray for the welfare state, you burden on society.

The helicopters are coming for you !!!
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#35197 Jan 28, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
You only hope.
That's what lowly types like you wish.
In any post apocalyptic world, you'd still
be among the losers. Everyone else would
still be better educated and smarter than you.
Pray for the welfare state, you burden on society.
The helicopters are coming for you !!!
No , I don't wish this.
But people like you who are so afraid their lifestyle may change and are in denial of possible future events makes me laugh.HEHEHeHEHeheHE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 min Old Guy 34,445
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 14 min LnP 164,643
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min Low Plains Sodbus... 165,548
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 42 min Cyrus5590 61,510
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 43 min fitness-guru 64,857
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Who 19,504
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Bedwetting Liberals 99,310
More from around the web