Who do you support for Sheriff in Ill...

Who do you support for Sheriff in Illinois (Gallatin County) in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Hershel

AOL

#1 Oct 30, 2010
Shannon is the only man for the job
paige willliams

Richmond, KY

#2 Nov 1, 2010
why isnt my grandpa on here hes running to and i believe he actually has a shot:)
just being me

United States

#3 Feb 26, 2011
Paul Wayne Massey is the right man for the job.
Agree

Festus, MO

#4 Nov 16, 2013
Hershel wrote:
Shannon is the only man for the job
My Name says it all!
just facts

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Dec 14, 2013
Shannon is our Sheriff, and we love him ,get it........
The Winners

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Nov 28, 2014
Sheriff Bradley, you are our man . Great job Shannon...........
Marypoppins

Imperial, MO

#7 Dec 26, 2016
What ever he does everything that little wo-he,tells hint to do,maybe even,that court. House boy that mows,hv.has anyone ever ever notest all the jobs her is all family or close friends,
Fat Joe

Elizabethtown, IL

#8 Dec 26, 2016
Marypoppins wrote:
What ever he does everything that little wo-he,tells hint to do,maybe even,that court. House boy that mows,hv.has anyone ever ever notest all the jobs her is all family or close friends,
Southeastern Illinois College offers basic English classes. If you learn to speak the language here, people will tend to take you more serious.

If you were just out drinking to celebrate Christmas, it's okay. Next time wait until you're sober to post.
river rat

Norris City, IL

#9 Dec 27, 2016
Not sure yet!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Julia 262,609
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 50 min The WB 97,779
Election Who are you voting for in the Michigan Governor... (Oct '14) 1 hr March 29 2017 25
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 3 hr Erin 83,960
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr BIG Pork 100,676
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 17 hr Cheneys Lesbian D... 109,524
Election Who do you support for County Auditor in Ohio (... (Oct '10) 19 hr Randy Miller 7
More from around the web