Vote 4 Jack Conway
Vote 4 Jack Conway

Cave City, KY

#1 Oct 11, 2010
Vote for Jack Conway! Rand Paul will raise Medicare deductibles on our Seniors and Disabled and make Kentucky the laughing stock of the nation.

"The real answer to Medicare would be a $2000 deductible, but try selling THAT ONE in an election." - Rand Paul

See ya at the polls! Get out and vote!
Dumbmove

Canton, OH

#2 Oct 11, 2010
A vote for Jack Conway is a vote for Barack Hussein Obama.
Senior

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Oct 11, 2010
What has happened to our cost of living increase mr Obama??
Junior

Glasgow, KY

#4 Oct 12, 2010
Senior wrote:
What has happened to our cost of living increase mr Obama??
Same as always..."Senior" -

http://www.ssa.gov/cola/
BABY

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Oct 12, 2010
Dumbmove wrote:
THAT'S WHY HE IS GETTING MY FAMILYS VOTE. GO JACK
Richard Hawkins

New Albany, IN

#6 Oct 12, 2010
Demo's are BABY killers.

Top five reasons to vote for Jack Conway:
I’m voting for Conway because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years.
I’m voting for Jack Conway because I'm not concerned about the slaughter of millions of babies through abortion.
I’m voting for Conway because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits.
I’m voting for Jack Conway because I believe that businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.
I’m voting for Jack Conway because my head is so firmly planted in the sand that
it is unlikely that I'll ever have another point of view.
Patrick

Auburn, KY

#7 Oct 12, 2010
Richard Hawkins wrote:
Demo's are BABY killers.
Top five reasons to vote for Jack Conway:

I’m voting for Conway because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years.

I’m voting for Jack Conway because I'm not concerned about the slaughter of millions of babies through abortion.

I’m voting for Conway because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits.

I’m voting for Jack Conway because I believe that businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.

I’m voting for Jack Conway because my head is so firmly planted in the sand that it is unlikely that I'll ever have another point of view.
Republicans are economy and job KILLERS.

Top 5 reasons to vote for Rand:

1. I'm voting for Rand because, why should the Government regulate Businesses impact on the environment?

2. I'm voting for Rand because, that baby maybe inbred, or a rapist child and that women should raise it, no matter what!

3. I'm voting for Rand because, Rand will go down there and build that DANGED fence himself.

4. I'm voting for Rand because, I don't want anymore money redistributed my way, I want it all to go to the Top 2%.

5. I'm voting for Rand because, I was in a coma from 2001-2009 and I missed Dubya's performance.
knowitall

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Oct 14, 2010
they are all crooked. whats it matter
duck

Prestonsburg, KY

#10 Oct 14, 2010
Dumbmove wrote:
You have that right, Obama-conway big spending and big taxes. Both these cats never saw a spening bill that was not too small
yea

Prestonsburg, KY

#11 Oct 14, 2010
Vote 4 Jack Conway wrote:
Vote for Jack Conway! Rand Paul will raise Medicare deductibles on our Seniors and Disabled and make Kentucky the laughing stock of the nation.
"The real answer to Medicare would be a $2000 deductible, but try selling THAT ONE in an election." - Rand Paul
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Gkjbe8TLbm4XX
See ya at the polls! Get out and vote!
WE will get out and vote you people better make sure the radical liberals vote and 100% of the blacks in which the Left will get 99.9% of them

Since: Feb 10

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Oct 15, 2010
If you like what Jack Conway has done for gas prices, you'll love him as your next Senator....we have the highest gas prices of all states surround us, yet we have a lower sales tax that most (esp Tennessee). He's has done nothing as AG to protect us and our rights, and you would actually want this in Washington? Just more of the same........
Jack Conway

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Oct 15, 2010
My first order of business is to raise taxes. We must pay for Obama Care. I propose a 5% increase in the Gas tax so that we can continue with road improvements. To help our Mexican Buddies out I will fight to raise welfare for my fellow Mexicans.
WHAT

Floyds Knobs, IN

#14 Oct 15, 2010
Democrats suck i swear they are all pathetic
hell naw

Canton, OH

#15 Nov 6, 2010
glad he lost.
DUMB

Louisville, KY

#16 Nov 6, 2010
Man where is WTHC usually on a post like this he would being spewing mass garbage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 6 min tuffet 74,985
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 18 min WhoaBuddy 79,189
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr MSRose 104,316
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 hr Limbertwig 225,239
Election Who are you voting for in the Texas Governor race? (Oct '14) 6 hr Anonymou s 154
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 7 hr Paper grows on trees 620
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 9 hr Dalai Lama 89,517
More from around the web