Who do you support for County Clerk i...
beck

Wickliffe, KY

#21 Oct 21, 2010
jeff jerrell is ripping this county off
BH

Murfreesboro, TN

#22 Oct 21, 2010
experienced, not a mudslinger, and a person of intergrity
Irritated Voter

Madisonville, KY

#23 Oct 22, 2010
The county clerk office does a poor job getting key information out to the public. For that reason, I am voting for Becky Bowers to see if it can be changed
Irritated Voter

Madisonville, KY

#24 Oct 22, 2010
The county clerk office does a poor job getting key information out to the public. For that reason, I am voting for Becky Bowers to see if it can be changed.
Bill

Madisonville, KY

#25 Oct 22, 2010
Hard to vote for a guy that scr**wed the tax payers out of 20 hours a week for the last several years. Works out to the same as stealing around $50,000 a year.
Tops in town

Johnson City, TN

#26 Oct 26, 2010
OK Jeff, you caught her! I guess you are busy on Topix while you should be working your 10 hours a week!
TOP NOTCH

Johnson City, TN

#27 Oct 27, 2010
Let's get the dead wood out of the Clerk's office. Time for a change!!!!
sedan rottenfruit

Barlow, KY

#28 Oct 29, 2010
Vote Jeff Jerrell County Court Clerk. He has 28 years experience and has remained honest and fair. If you are wondering where Bowers got her campaign money, ask the County Judge.
B.S.

Dunmor, KY

#29 Oct 31, 2010
Jerrell should be voted out. Make him get a real job.
SheCannotCount

White Plains, KY

#30 Oct 31, 2010
I am voting for Jeff Jerrell.
I just looked at Becky Bowers 32 Day Pre-Election Report. She has a contribution of $6000 plus dollars listed as an Unitemized Contribution.
How can she expect to run the County Clerk's Office when she cannot figure out where $6000 came from in her Campaign Fund to be able to itemize it?
Justanotherloaf

Paducah, KY

#31 Nov 1, 2010
Write In - Becky Bowers. I am anxious to see what you can do. Give her a chance. We all know what has been going on recently.
john t

Gilbertsville, KY

#32 Nov 1, 2010
saint j wrote:
experience has to count for 98% of the cause. The other 2% is voting against mud slinging. If the people of McCracken county would stop and think only 1 candidate has stayed positive. I haven't read 1 negative thing that Mr. Jerrell has said about his competition. That's integrity!
Oh my goodness, then you haven't been paying attention. I was almost hit by relatives of Jeff Jerrell at a community gathering just for placing flyers on the tables. People have had trash and roofing nails in their yards and Bowers signs stolen or vandalized. If Jerrell's experience is based on working 16-20 hours per week with an outrageous salary, then I say we need a new perspective in that office. Our computer system is so antiquated that it takes hours to obtain very simple information. Graves and Marshall are way ahead of McCracken and bring in lots less revenue, but...if Jerrell likes spending the money on his own stuff, then that's what we get.
john t

Gilbertsville, KY

#33 Nov 1, 2010
vic wrote:
No matter how many times you say it, she is not an Independent. She is a Republican. You obviously know nothing about voter registration. If your party affiliation on your voter registration card says "Republican" (and her's does), you are a Republican. If anyone wants to re-register as an Independent, the books re-open after Election Day. Go for it!
what does it matter? She may be a Republican, but...she isn't going to be writing any bills in that office or voting on legislation...she's an office manager, who has great experience, what in the world does the party affiliation have to do with it?
john t

Gilbertsville, KY

#34 Nov 1, 2010
saint j wrote:
experience has to count for 98% of the cause. The other 2% is voting against mud slinging. If the people of McCracken county would stop and think only 1 candidate has stayed positive. I haven't read 1 negative thing that Mr. Jerrell has said about his competition. That's integrity!
You wouldn't hear Jerrell say anything negative, because he refuses to speak to the public! He spoke at the St. John Picnic ONLY after one of the parishioners/supporters made him!! He's either too arrogant or lacks self-confidence, I'm not sure which.
Silent

Murfreesboro, TN

#35 Nov 1, 2010
Tired of Jeff not doing his job..... Shouldnt that be enough to vote for Bowers?
joseph bowers jr.

Barlow, KY

#36 Nov 2, 2010
she is one off te greatest people i know on earth and has a very big hart for everyon
Not a Bowers Fan

Lehigh Acres, FL

#37 Nov 4, 2010
She will never be elected anything in McCracken County. Folks would be too unsure if she would be like her idiot brother, Buzz Smith. He was always a jerk when he served on the city commission and I'm sure he is till a jerk today. The Smith family has always believed they were better than everyone else. Peggy Smith was a snob who thought she was the greatest thing since sliced bread when she ran that overpriced dress shop on Broadway. Only thing I can say for Becky is that she did look pretty cute in those tight jeans she was wearing in her ads. I'm no Jeff Jerrell fan either. We need new blood in the County Clerks office for sure but not Bowers.
curious

Lithonia, GA

#38 Mar 3, 2014
So what do you guys think Tracy jones
Voter

Murfreesboro, TN

#39 Mar 9, 2014
Jeff is a pedo
Thanks Van

Paducah, KY

#40 Mar 10, 2014
Voter wrote:
Jeff is a pedo
For your egregious libelous comment. You aren't nearly as slick on computers as your guy at the road department, so I am sure there be no trouble obtaining a subpoena for your IP. Hope the ensuing scandals brings down the lot of you and your henchmen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 37 min Calvin_Coolish 240,173
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 hr Sick Man Freud 84,405
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 hr Pork 92,172
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 105,940
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Arkansas's ... (Oct '14) 11 hr Real Rick 8
Election The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Aug 28 WarForOil 11,311
Election IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) Aug 28 Sea Hawk 1,306
More from around the web