Thomas

Frederick, MD

#28 May 29, 2013
Sherry and Kerry wrote:
<quoted text>
Cat (or homo) got your tongue phaggot!?????(hehhehe thumb dic!)
that doesn't make sense or is funny.
Thomas

Frederick, MD

#29 May 29, 2013
ho many names can you pretend to be toady? looks like several, since they all came from the same IP address. Would you like you real name and address?
Thomas

Frederick, MD

#30 May 29, 2013
Sad your life is so pathetic, but then again most libtards are. Have you tried suicide yet? probably try to tax that as well.
Gag

Kremenchuk, Ukraine

#31 May 30, 2013
Thomas wrote:
ho many names can you pretend to be toady? looks like several, since they all came from the same IP address. Would you like you real name and address?
Sure post it.
Sherry and Kerry

United States

#32 Jun 4, 2013
Hi Tim,
Kerry wants you suck on your big weiner tonight and I want you to slam the huge bumpby pickel far in my asshoolle until it bleeds with love! CUMm over now, Sherry !
Tim the Bagger

United States

#33 Jun 4, 2013
Sherry and Kerry wrote:
Hi Tim,
Kerry wants you suck on your big weiner tonight and I want you to slam the huge bumpby pickel far in my asshoolle until it bleeds with love! CUMm over now, Sherry !
Hey girls, you make me blush (not to mention give me a big ol boner)! I have plenty of PICKLE for both of you. Now the big question is "Who do I get to take a shiitt on tonight"? I want to put a 9 pound dump in one of your mouths. WHO is the lucky cunnt tonight!!
Besara

Omaha, NE

#35 Jun 5, 2013
Tim the Bagger wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey girls, you make me blush (not to mention give me a big ol boner)! I have plenty of PICKLE for both of you. Now the big question is "Who do I get to take a shiitt on tonight"? I want to put a 9 pound dump in one of your mouths. WHO is the lucky cunnt tonight!!
You have a boner? You'd better spit it out cuz it ain't yours!!!!
Besara

Omaha, NE

#36 Jun 5, 2013
I Suck Tim the Bagger wrote:
<quoted text>
I love to suck cock until my tummy gets upset from all of the sperm I swallow. My ass gets awful sore after awhile but I can't help it. I'M A SIZE QUEEN!!!
Soil your pink thong too?
Sherry and Kerry

United States

#37 Jun 5, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>Soil your pink thong too?
Now Tim, do not respond to this low life white trash welfare loser!! God punishes all the losers in IA and OK with Tornadoes (and kills a lot of them) because they are sinners. Every house in IA is a trailer park always getting sweeped away with Tornadoes and or flooding. That is what you get for all these folks do is collect welfare stamps, phuck their mothers and sisters, eat mayonnaise sandwiches three times a day. Now you come over my house tonight and ram that big bull weenie in my tight slit! Then I want you to take a big shhitt on me so I can rub your sweet smelling feces all over my body!! Love you
Tim the Bagger

United States

#39 Jun 6, 2013
Sherry and Kerry wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Tim, do not respond to this low life white trash welfare loser!! God punishes all the losers in IA and OK with Tornadoes (and kills a lot of them) because they are sinners. Every house in IA is a trailer park always getting sweeped away with Tornadoes and or flooding. That is what you get for all these folks do is collect welfare stamps, phuck their mothers and sisters, eat mayonnaise sandwiches three times a day. Now you come over my house tonight and ram that big bull weenie in my tight slit! Then I want you to take a big shhitt on me so I can rub your sweet smelling feces all over my body!! Love you
Man after watching those German "Shitza" movies, I am really into it girls. I have want to have a big 12 lb SHIITT in my big boy diaper tonight and ai want both you cunntts to rub your nice brown puffy nipples all over with it. WHO is in!
Sherry and Kerry

United States

#40 Jun 6, 2013
Tim the Bagger wrote:
<quoted text>
Man after watching those German "Shitza" movies, I am really into it girls. I have want to have a big 12 lb SHIITT in my big boy diaper tonight and ai want both you cunntts to rub your nice brown puffy nipples all over with it. WHO is in!
Big T, I need you to eat some crappy Niggher food tonight so you get the runs. I need you to spray 2 gallons of diarreha on my neighbors balcony and doorstep, PLEASE!!!!
viknat

Hagerstown, MD

#41 Jun 7, 2013
Ken Eidel your kidding right an OWS pup tent supporter, Liberal yahoo's
Tim the Bagger

United States

#42 Jun 7, 2013
viknat wrote:
Ken Eidel your kidding right an OWS pup tent supporter, Liberal yahoo's
Does Ken like getting sprayed by diarrhea?
Tim the fagger

Frederick, MD

#43 Jun 7, 2013
All liberals love shit. Especially if the government can tax it.
Tim the Bagger

United States

#44 Jun 7, 2013
Tim the fagger wrote:
All liberals love shit. Especially if the government can tax it.
Hey you are not me, I have rights!!!
Tim the fagger

Frederick, MD

#45 Jun 7, 2013
Correct right to be a brainwashed liberal moron.
Tim the Bagger

United States

#46 Jun 7, 2013
Tim the fagger wrote:
I am going to tell my MOM!
Tim the Bagger

United States

#48 Jun 14, 2013
Tim the fagger wrote:
You still licking your mothers stinky hairy bushy smelly fish hole?? And I bet daddy is pumping your fanny just like when you were a little punk bittch!
Jimmy

Westminster, MD

#50 Jun 16, 2013
Anthony brown you lost my vote when u hitched your train to the man of no morals, o'malley.
Tim the Bagger

United States

#55 Jun 19, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
Anthony brown you lost my vote when u hitched your train to the man of no morals, o'malley.
Told you NOT to vote for the porrch munkey!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 min Mgtn Res 58,353
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Uncle Tab 154,295
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min DUI daddy accident 150,832
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 8 min Rodger 3,363
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 9 min NYC 75,926
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 12 min Oh my 55,827
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 18 min hole in the wall 59,786
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••