Who do you support for Governor in Ne...
Felicia

Utica, NY

#6748 Aug 6, 2013
I agree
reich 2010

Ticonderoga, NY

#6752 Aug 6, 2013
Not that bastard that is in charge now. Wants to take our guns, highest taxes and gas prices in the US. We should all move to Texas, where being a citizen in the United States still counts for something.
Fred dunn

Falls Church, VA

#6753 Aug 7, 2013
Anthony weiner
MoneyManeMack

Springfield, NJ

#6755 Aug 7, 2013
well said

Lahore, Pakistan

#6765 Aug 8, 2013
hi wats going on?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6786 Aug 11, 2013
had dominos pizza yesterday 15 bucks for a "large" , what a rippoff plus tip the guy 3 bucks and get charged a delivery fee...
Dustin

Rochester, NY

#6791 Aug 11, 2013
reich 2010 wrote:
Not that bastard that is in charge now. Wants to take our guns, highest taxes and gas prices in the US. We should all move to Texas, where being a citizen in the United States still counts for something.
Good, more electoral votes for the republican candidate for president!
disallusioned vet

Ithaca, NY

#6793 Aug 11, 2013
nobody seems to jump out we have been raped without a kiss dinner or permmission so far why expect anything new
lets talk

Cheshire, CT

#6800 Aug 14, 2013
No one
Nelly

Utica, NY

#6801 Aug 14, 2013
support

Cincinnati, OH

#6812 Aug 18, 2013
i support paladino

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6815 Aug 18, 2013
I just had Pizza for supper.
tommy deely

Springfield, NJ

#6820 Sep 1, 2013
Idont know I kinda like Andre cuomo.I liked his dad Mario and how he always made me feel proud to be Italian by association.he married a beautieful Kennedy and her elegance is off the charts
tommy deely

Springfield, NJ

#6821 Sep 1, 2013
I cannot coment too much being that frank tantone abstinence Owen$ think I am on the democrat payroll as it is.Que lastima
baker

Springfield, NJ

#6822 Sep 1, 2013
The republicans never loved you tommy.they never trusted you and are scare of your ties to la eme...that is the truth whether u would admit it or not and your old friend grudge betting could care less about u being a lowly know 412yrs goin on"13" your favorite#.you showed loyalty not switching sides during the Phil Milan regime Tomas.........peep where did it get you..ps.u weren't part of a cartel when we knew you tom,the republican elephant took a giant sit on tu......good luck monster!
baker

Springfield, NJ

#6823 Sep 1, 2013
Rich baker you were a tyrant at the town of islup and the only reason I don't squash u like a bug on site I s u never disrespected me.finnegan u r a different story.I will beat the wrinkles out of your shanty drunk Irish ass.and don't speak to me about councilwoman trish bergin.she is a shining light on Islip town politics and I am always going to love her.I don't get jealous of her hated community Richard. Just like I don't think about your beautieful dwelling and family.I am "Irish"tommy deely rich and you know I'm ready to donnybrook!!!...
silencii

Springfield, NJ

#6824 Sep 1, 2013
No mas Tomas,nosotros stay underground.
tommy deely

Springfield, NJ

#6825 Sep 1, 2013
I'm sorry gang,I just had to get that off my vest....vote republican!!
Blake Beattie

Ashburn, VA

#6829 Sep 2, 2013
the best free on line dating website ever!! send and receive messages, flirts, and video chat all for free!! check this one out. http://tinyurl.com/knos6ap
Dan

Gowanda, NY

#6832 Sep 4, 2013
Surely not Como!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 11 min jeb stuart 105,332
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 56 min DEMS LOSE AGAIN 109,977
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr JCPete 274,726
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr Bacon Hater 101,449
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 7 hr WarForOil 83,980
Election Who do you support for Governor in Kansas in 2010? (Oct '10) Fri The Kangaroo 758
Election Who are you voting for in the New Mexico Govern... (Oct '14) Thu Donna Nelson 19
More from around the web