Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Living Wage

Ponchatoula, LA

#2957 Jul 22, 2014
Hold on there wrote:
Are you telling me you think all children should be evaluated for the government to decide what job they should have then they can train them for it. That is the stupidest thing Ive ever heard in my life. I can hear it now. " sorry honey. I know you wanted to be a dentist but look right here on this paper, the government says you should work at a fast food chain ". Omg children are individuals You can't treat them as a herd of cattle. We will have no doctors ,lawyers in Louisiana. Not with our low test scores. Guess all kids in this state will qualify for fast food chains. Loggers or supermarket workers. Lol. You must not have children. You need to get over yourself. Stop acting like a child with a crush over this community organizer they have in the white house he is so far in over his head. He hasn't a clue Name a country we have better relations with since o took office. Tell me one thing you think your idol o has done wrong in his presidency. Be honest I'm beginning to worry about your mental health with this over the top obsession you have with (OBLAMEY). That's all he does is blame. He's too much of an ego maniac to even admit to one mistake.
First, use aptitude tests.
Second, if that child had it in him/her to be a dentist, they would become a dentist, right? You are so simple minded. Is it because you want to be RIGHT?
Third, the point of school is to prepare children for the work world, RIGHT? If they are working, they can save for the education they need if they want to get an advanced degree, RIGHT? Or should, like Mitt R. said, leave it up to the parents to pay for college and then loan them money to start a business if they CANNOT find a job. You seem as OUT OF TOUCH as old Mitt, RIGHT?

This "community organizer" has managed to keep the US out of major never ending wars (took the US out of one and is about ready to take the US out of the other) while getting us new "Patient Protection Rights", RIGHT? As someone said, think with your brain not with the lives of US troops and tax money of its citizens. Sanctions first. The Russian people will turn on Putin when they see their economy tank; the Russian Middle Class has already done so; just waiting on the "conservatives" to do the right thing (as usual). It has been said that the Liberals are the most educated; it is true! Europe got too cozy in bed with Russia and Putin is going to screw them over. Lesson learned for the future, RIGHT?

Your hero, sent us into two major wars with NO exit plan and gave us Sr. Rx (both on the US's credit card) while giving his friends HUGE Gov't contracts and a HUGE tax cut. Are you saying this is better? REALLY? Again, WAR IS NOT A GOOD JOB CREATOR! No one disputes that the two recent wars has cause HUGE issues for the VA. Stop giving VA mgmt. bonuses for screwing over Vets! The bonus system is what is wrong in Corporate America too. Why not just reward good performance rather than encourage bullying in the workplace? Healthcare for the Vets is part of the military budget and should be. The GOP forced the cuts, remember?

You know why these countries are not in bed with O. It is because O stopped the pipeline of US tax money and never ending use of our military. O insists on having a say so in any decision to go to war (negotiate first). They just HATE to go into their own pocket, RIGHT? It is about time the US puts their foot down and makes these other countries pay their own way! As far as the NSA and spying; everyone is doing it. The US just did it better. I would think you would be pleased with that info, RIGHT?

Keep in mind, Facebook probably knows more about you than any Gov't agency. Scary huh?
Living Wage

Ponchatoula, LA

#2958 Jul 22, 2014
As far as aptitude tests, corporations use this tool all the time.

Please get a clue!
Hold on there

Lufkin, TX

#2959 Jul 22, 2014
You do know that common core and parcc (carreer readiness) that was supposed to be on A state level that the federal government jumped in to use this to measure our kids Apptitude was done my this administration They get all our children's information and decide what carreer they should peruse. BS. BTW. No child left behind iwas crummy-to. who wants a 14 year old in the 5th grade. That's the child truly left behind.
Hold on there

Lufkin, TX

#2960 Jul 22, 2014
Who the hell is my hero. Let me know, because I don't have a clue. We have no better relations with any country since o was put it office. Much much worse. That woud be because he is inept and a joke. Other country's leaders laugh about him. This is the USA and nobody in the federal government will tell which career if any my child Or my friends children shall embark upon
Land of the free OBLAMEY will never be able to take it away from us. Ive heard him on several occasions say if France can do it. We can do it. How the hell stupid is that? Oh yes let's be like France. They do so wonderful for themselves Stupid words just roll out of his mouth. Now please ,I'm waiting anxiously to find out who my hero is. We all know yours.
Living Wage

Ponchatoula, LA

#2961 Jul 22, 2014
Hold on there wrote:
Who the hell is my hero. Let me know, because I don't have a clue. We have no better relations with any country since o was put it office. Much much worse. That woud be because he is inept and a joke. Other country's leaders laugh about him. This is the USA and nobody in the federal government will tell which career if any my child Or my friends children shall embark upon
Land of the free OBLAMEY will never be able to take it away from us. Ive heard him on several occasions say if France can do it. We can do it. How the hell stupid is that? Oh yes let's be like France. They do so wonderful for themselves Stupid words just roll out of his mouth. Now please ,I'm waiting anxiously to find out who my hero is. We all know yours.
What "freedoms" have you lost? Be specific. We need to know who took it away from you.

Because the GOP will not stand up to the NRA, we don't even have a Universal Background Check system! GOP is pro war; missing all those HUGE Gov't contracts and a way to expand/protect corporate interests overseas. Yes, war is about "money". Don't tell me you haven't gotten a clue. We need the tax revenue to fix our infrastructure and create good jobs w/benefits! Get people working and off of welfare and unemployment. America needs to put America first for a change; if that means leading from behind and forcing other countries to pay their share, then so be it!

What you did get was "NEW PATIENT PROTECTION RIGHTS". Are you against these? How many of your adult children are still on your plan? Want to give these rights up? You want your premiums to go down, get rid of insurance companies and expand Medicare (all premiums go into one pot and negotiate volume discounts). It should be about patients and the Medical professionals, right? We need to stop thinking that we need to pay MBA's millions and millions to raise our premiums and cut our benefits. Come to the light of truth!

Keep in mind, with a steady flow of patients, doctors will NOT have to prescribe unnecessary procedures; they can make a living with the volume of business (free enterprise system that the GOP is always speaking about). RIGHT?

You keep speaking in general terms. What exactly are you talking about?

You keep talking about the Gov't taking over. Corporate America wants to return to the US, but do it the way China does it; NO EPA regs and prison style mfg. facilities where employees have no rights much less unions. Labor unions promote compromise and therefore are valuable to a civilized society! By the way, even China knows it screwed up!
Living Wage

Ponchatoula, LA

#2962 Jul 22, 2014
Before you blame O for other countries not warming up to him, please remember the condition of the world's economy when he took office.

They liked W.(open wallet war happy attitude and give credit to everyone) until their economies tanked, remember? You keep forgetting. You might want to write it down. Maybe read it every day.

Just like the US, some of these countries are finally get back on their feet and DON'T want to pay war costs. They want the US to do it.

You want that?
Hold on there

Lufkin, TX

#2963 Jul 22, 2014
No my children are not on my plan. They are grown married and live in other states. The school age children I speak of are my grandchildren. one of my children and her husband and family had their very good policy that they liked a lot pretty much ripped away from them. Their premiums are so much higher. The husband is a doctor. He can tell you some horror stories about what Obama care is leading to. Just as I thought you couldn't name one country o has better relations with.
His stupid sanctions are far to little. They do nothing. He could make them much more serious, but he won't. He hasn't the backbone he wont even put tougher sanctions on Russia now, he wants the Europeans to go first. Do you think the Europeans want to bite the hand that feed them. Give me a break. I vote for whom I think is a good leader. Pretty much all politicians are crooks and liars. You choose who you think will do best. Party never mattered to me I voted for Ronald regan and I voted for bill Clinton. I voted for Edwin Edwards , at least he admits be was a crook. I voted for jindal ,I.voted for Mary landrieu. That was a big mistake the dems have gone too far left I don't believe what they stand for anymore I suppose I'm an independant. Dems make me sick now. If You are white , straight, and even mention you believe in god. They think you are uncool oddball. How far can you go. How limited and silly.
No one should ever let the the government measure their children to choose their career. children can't be grouped together that way. There are honor students that fail these test simply because of the stress of this placed
On them. Whatever happened to teaching them. Teachers have told me they do t have time to teach. They can only teach the test. You don't learn to write in script anymore. You don't even have to memorize multiplication tables Use a calculator. The only ones losing here is the children and the teachers that aren't allowed to teach anymore
Living Wage

Ponchatoula, LA

#2964 Jul 22, 2014
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-hunte...

Hidden Code on Obamacare Website:‘No Reasonable Expectation of Privacy’

After Barton spoke, Rep. Frank Pallone (D-N.J.) accused Republicans on the committee of holding a “monkey court” and trying to scare Americans from signing up for Obamacare.

“So once again, here we have my Republican colleagues trying to scare everybody,” Pallone said.

“There are no pre-existing conditions. The pre-existing conditions don’t matter. HIPAA doesn’t apply. There’s no health information in the process. You’re asked about your address, your date of birth,” he said.

“You’re not asked health information, so why are we going down this path? Because you are trying to scare people so they don’t apply and so therefore the legislation gets delayed or the Affordable Care Act gets defunded or it’s repealed. That’s all it is, hoping people won’t apply,” Pallone added.

Please click on link for the Repub's questions.

Has anyone who applied for coverage online been required to submit medical info? That is really the issue here. I don't know. Only those who have applied online at the ACA website post a response. I want the truth.
Hold on there

Lufkin, TX

#2965 Jul 22, 2014
So it seems appeals court struck down health care subsidies on federal levels Only states with their own exchanges can have them huge blow to Obama care. Of course he says they are going to keep doing it anyway.
Washington post says o turned a blind eye to the border crisis They knew for a long while this was going to happen. I think this is exactly what he wanted to happen but as usual it blew up like all all his other plans. Now their plan will be to rake the post or the reporters that researched and wrote the piece over the coals. This administration doesn't pay any attention to laws We have 3branches to keep each other in check. Apparently o forgot that He is so far out of line. No ,this guy is not an ego maniac. He should seriously be impeached he like the mad professor just doing anything he wants on a whim.
The community organizer needs a crash course on the duties of executive, judicial, and congressional branches. He doesn't seem to have a clue. Anyhow he's out and about fundraising for a few days. That seems to be his favorite thing. Listening to himself talk Wow it's pretty unbelievable.
Living Wage

Ponchatoula, LA

#2966 Jul 22, 2014
IN MY OPINION:

Again, do you want O to use Exec Order to take care of the border crisis? He will do it. Please go to the WH website and post your support. R. Perry is grandstanding while wasting taxpayer money. The law enforcement of that state does NOT want the use of the National Guard.

I hope the latest attack on ACA is struck down. You do realize that this goes against the working poor, right? I guess the bible is against affordable healthcare for the working poor?

You criticize Dems for judging when you have that way backwards. Libs are inclusive. Conservative Repubs memorize quote and judge from the bible. Most use their beliefs are a façade while really worshiping the almighty dollar.

My opinion on Religion, you are entitled to believe/worship whatever you want - I will not judge or mess with you until you try to shove it down my throat. This is America and I am entitled to my own space/beliefs.

Again, what Hobby Lobby did was WRONG! SCOTUS should amend their ruling to state that Hobby Lobby MUST do business in strict alignment with their beliefs or give their employees back their benefits. Their ruling goes against separation of church and state.

Every single person has a God given right to believe/worship on their own without employer interference, Right? What will your employer tell you to do next? Employers know all about your personal life through employment apps, MVR, Credit Reports and get some medical info (when you fill out 2nd injury medical questionnaire after hiring you); and you are worried about the Gov't controlling you, REALLY?
Living Wage

Ponchatoula, LA

#2967 Jul 22, 2014
http://www.justice.org/resources/Medical_Negl...

Medical Negligence
The Role of America’s Civil Justice System in Protecting Patients’ Rights

This is a very interesting report. Scroll through and look at the charts.

You will see premiums collected vs. benefits paid. Will open your eyes on several levels. Hopefully it will open your minds too.
JohnKoski

Lufkin, TX

#2968 Jul 22, 2014
Hold on there wrote:
No my children are not on my plan. They are grown married and live in other states. The school age children I speak of are my grandchildren. one of my children and her husband and family had their very good policy that they liked a lot pretty much ripped away from them. Their premiums are so much higher. The husband is a doctor. He can tell you some horror stories about what Obama care is leading to. Just as I thought you couldn't name one country o has better relations with.
His stupid sanctions are far to little. They do nothing. He could make them much more serious, but he won't. He hasn't the backbone he wont even put tougher sanctions on Russia now, he wants the Europeans to go first. Do you think the Europeans want to bite the hand that feed them. Give me a break. I vote for whom I think is a good leader. Pretty much all politicians are crooks and liars. You choose who you think will do best. Party never mattered to me I voted for Ronald regan and I voted for bill Clinton. I voted for Edwin Edwards , at least he admits be was a crook. I voted for jindal ,I.voted for Mary landrieu. That was a big mistake the dems have gone too far left I don't believe what they stand for anymore I suppose I'm an independant. Dems make me sick now. If You are white , straight, and even mention you believe in god. They think you are uncool oddball. How far can you go. How limited and silly.
No one should ever let the the government measure their children to choose their career. children can't be grouped together that way. There are honor students that fail these test simply because of the stress of this placed
On them. Whatever happened to teaching them. Teachers have told me they do t have time to teach. They can only teach the test. You don't learn to write in script anymore. You don't even have to memorize multiplication tables Use a calculator. The only ones losing here is the children and the teachers that aren't allowed to teach anymore
If you voted for these people, than you have nothing to complain about . You are now reaping the harvest you have sown. Reagan alone set our banking and trade laws back 50 years while he was leader .Nixon took us of the gold standard .Do you think at that time , it ever crossed their minds ,that in the future the US dollar would lose its status of world reserve currency?. Do you understand the consequences if that was to ever happen . Well if you study the collapse of the USSR , you'll see it went to hell , real fast. The problems facing or leaders today, are laws that were past many years ago that a lot of people did not understand . Including our current phd. constitutional law professor . The Wolferen doctrine states within it, that any self sufficient nation not under Washington's influence shall be considered hostile .Gaddafi in Libya , Muslim brotherhood in Egypt , were working deals with Russia to harbor war ships. Syria all ready had a Russian naval post and the lack of US influence on these countries is why our leaders chose the direction they did . Guess what happened next , most of those ships wound up in Crimea and the Russians drew a line. Don't be fooled for one second that Russia,{Putin+KGB+USSR=1} will ever forget it was our green back that shattered it's back . Brazil ,Russia ,India , China , together have already created their own world bank without any U.S. involvement or influence .Their hole intent is to burn the U.S. dollar out of existence .So ,you see to me, these little issue's with health care ,education ,boarders ,poor people etc., are simply ploys by the media folks to make you feel good about having a cause bigger than your self . If that day ever comes it's your own fault .not O's
No sir

Natchitoches, LA

#2969 Jul 22, 2014
Living Wage wrote:
http://cnsnews.com/news/articl e/melanie-hunter/hidden-code-o bamacare-website-no-reasonable -expectation-privacy
Hidden Code on Obamacare Website:‘No Reasonable Expectation of Privacy’
After Barton spoke, Rep. Frank Pallone (D-N.J.) accused Republicans on the committee of holding a “monkey court” and trying to scare Americans from signing up for Obamacare.
“So once again, here we have my Republican colleagues trying to scare everybody,” Pallone said.
“There are no pre-existing conditions. The pre-existing conditions don’t matter. HIPAA doesn’t apply. There’s no health information in the process. You’re asked about your address, your date of birth,” he said.
“You’re not asked health information, so why are we going down this path? Because you are trying to scare people so they don’t apply and so therefore the legislation gets delayed or the Affordable Care Act gets defunded or it’s repealed. That’s all it is, hoping people won’t apply,” Pallone added.
Please click on link for the Repub's questions.
Has anyone who applied for coverage online been required to submit medical info? That is really the issue here. I don't know. Only those who have applied online at the ACA website post a response. I want the truth.
No sir, I have applied and been denied Medicaid, for myself and my wife, though I'm disabled and can't work. I am fighting a disability case right now, because they are denying me over and over. My over-18 daughter was also denied Medicaid, except for "female" doctor visits. Birth control, family planning, etc., up to 4 ob/gyn visits/year. She doesn't need that specifically, she needs other health coverage. I tried and she tried to apply for "Obummercare", they can't "verify our identity". What a frickin joke! Telling me and her we answered questions wrong about previous address & loan or mortgage information. We should know, not them! Tried and tried over and over again, a brother in law had the same problem. Tried calling many times, got recordings. The real problem is that they are making it difficult because we don't have income, and they can't charge us an exorbitant amount for insurance.

ACA does nothing for those who don't qualify for Medicaid and can't afford insurance. All it does is take away part of their EIC and Child Tax Credit by fining them for not having insurance. You seem to overlook those of us who "fall through the cracks".
Not Landrieu

Natchitoches, LA

#2970 Jul 22, 2014
JohnKoski wrote:
<quoted text>If you voted for these people, than you have nothing to complain about . You are now reaping the harvest you have sown. Reagan alone set our banking and trade laws back 50 years while he was leader .Nixon took us of the gold standard .Do you think at that time , it ever crossed their minds ,that in the future the US dollar would lose its status of world reserve currency?. Do you understand the consequences if that was to ever happen . Well if you study the collapse of the USSR , you'll see it went to hell , real fast. The problems facing or leaders today, are laws that were past many years ago that a lot of people did not understand . Including our current phd. constitutional law professor . The Wolferen doctrine states within it, that any self sufficient nation not under Washington's influence shall be considered hostile .Gaddafi in Libya , Muslim brotherhood in Egypt , were working deals with Russia to harbor war ships. Syria all ready had a Russian naval post and the lack of US influence on these countries is why our leaders chose the direction they did . Guess what happened next , most of those ships wound up in Crimea and the Russians drew a line. Don't be fooled for one second that Russia,{Putin+KGB+USSR=1} will ever forget it was our green back that shattered it's back . Brazil ,Russia ,India , China , together have already created their own world bank without any U.S. involvement or influence .Their hole intent is to burn the U.S. dollar out of existence .So ,you see to me, these little issue's with health care ,education ,boarders ,poor people etc., are simply ploys by the media folks to make you feel good about having a cause bigger than your self . If that day ever comes it's your own fault .not O's
Nothing to do with O's constant printing of money? O isn't messing up the economy with his "hand over fist" spending?
JohnKoski

Lufkin, TX

#2971 Jul 22, 2014
If you only have a hammer and a screwdriver in your tool box , witch would you use to drive a nail ?
JohnKoski

Lufkin, TX

#2972 Jul 22, 2014
The treasury prints money through the permission of the Federal Reserve . The LAST president that tried to authorize the Treasury to print money was J.F.K.
Not Landrieu

Natchitoches, LA

#2973 Jul 22, 2014
http://politix.topix.com/story/13169-did-obam...

Obama spends a lot of money & gets things out of whack. The Fed calls treasury & says to print money to fix it. Same damned difference.
JohnKoski

Lufkin, TX

#2974 Jul 22, 2014
If you understand our debt to capital ratio , then you would know our dept {true debt is some where around 150.000.000.000.000 that's trillion}is a lot higher than the capital it takes in. and has been for a very long time. Did you know we are still paying for the civil war . {the war between the states} So,Do you also know that G.W.Bush borrowed close to 90.000.000.000.000 { and the wars did not produce any capital} , plus the surplus Clinton left behind . So if your complaint is about the money , your not comparing apples to apples yet . talk to latter.
Not Landrieu

Natchitoches, LA

#2975 Jul 22, 2014
JohnKoski wrote:
If you understand our debt to capital ratio , then you would know our dept {true debt is some where around 150.000.000.000.000 that's trillion}is a lot higher than the capital it takes in. and has been for a very long time. Did you know we are still paying for the civil war .{the war between the states} So,Do you also know that G.W.Bush borrowed close to 90.000.000.000.000 { and the wars did not produce any capital}, plus the surplus Clinton left behind . So if your complaint is about the money , your not comparing apples to apples yet . talk to latter.
1. You make no sense.
2. The "Clinton surplus" was accounting sleight of hand using forecasts based on the tech bubble that burst. Don't give me that BS.

Go read your latest talking point memo.
Hold on there

Lufkin, TX

#2976 Jul 22, 2014
So I guess JohnKoski is saying its my fault if I voted for these people. Well, when you vote for president you usually only have a couple of real choices. So you are saying when I voted for bill Clinton, the dem. that was wrong, and when I voted for Ronald Regan the rep. That was wrong. When I voted for Mary landrieu for senate ( the dem ) that was wrong When I voted for Edwin Edwards for gov (the dem) that was wrong and when I voted for bobby jindal (the rep) that was wrong. Who the hell was left ? you are saying if you voted for any candidate it was wrong and it is your fault. The only thing i did wrong was vote for a dem a couple of times. It will never happen again. I can damn sure tell you I never voted for o. At least I wasn't that big of a fool. This Obama care crap is going to the supreme court if they uphold the appellate court ruling Obamacare is Ka-put. Destroyed. 36 states chose not to set up their own exchange. That's what happens when you have to pass a bill to find out what is in it. You find out you've been bamboozled.
Have to pass a bill to find out what's in it. Is that
not the stupidest thing you have ever heard in your life?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr dixie 126,368
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in West Virgin... (Oct '14) 3 hr Backwoods 75
Election Who's got your vote in the Illinois Secretary o... (Oct '14) 9 hr tbone 5
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in West Virgin... (Nov '14) Mon Lots 9
Election Who do you support for Auditor in Indiana in 2010? (Oct '10) Sun Mybabessss 109
Election Who are you voting for in the California Govern... (Oct '14) Sun Well Well 31
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Oct '14) Sun American Patriot 41